A Change of Employment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers

Yes, he would risk it...

"I want you to put your hands behind your back for me," Gus ordered, as he removed his necktie.

"What? What for? What...what are you going to do to me?" Leanne asked, suddenly alarmed.

"Just do it!" Gus bellowed.

Now Leanne was spinning in disbelief – was he going to try and rape her? Her anxiety levels were suddenly peaking!

"Please... can't I go? Oh, please?" she pleaded.

But instead of answering her, a few seconds later, she was horrified to sense him standing behind her! Suddenly she could feel his hot breath on her neck and shoulders and he appeared to be smelling her body! And then a strange feeling fluttered inside of her – a feeling that had started in the pit of her stomach and swirled its way upward to her breasts; a weird feeling that seemed to make her nipples tingle and harden, before it continued upward to her neck, warming her and causing her face to flush a deep crimson...

She felt him move her hair to one side, exposing her ear, and he told her again to put her hands behind her back...

And slowly she did as she was told... and the strange feeling coursed through her body yet again...

Then he touched her arm for the first time and she felt she'd jumped a foot into the air – but of course she had barely moved an inch! Her own breathing was coming in short, sharp cycles – and a sudden thought popped into her confused mind that she would pass out from hyperventilating if she wasn't too careful! And with some difficulty, she tried to regulate her breathing as his warm hands positioned her supple limbs.

Gus ran his tie around her arms – but he did not restrain her at her wrists – he went higher and placed the restraint around her elbows and performed a classic bond that would neither tighten nor work loose.

He stood back and admired his work, "Turn around again."

Leanne complied readily this time – but her eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

Gus looked down at the girl's breasts – with her arms pulled back behind her as they were, her lovely tits jutted out deliciously. He smiled – her nipples appeared to be swelling. Was she possibly enjoying it already, he wondered?

"Why have you still got your eyes closed?"

"Because I think you're a fat pig and I don't want to look at you!" Leanne said vehemently.

He laughed, "And what are you my dear? Randomly fucking men in darkened car parks only weeks before you are to be married?"

She said nothing, and Gus smiled again – not a lot of fight in this one he mused.

He watched her breasts heave as she took deep breaths for several moments – and then he reached forward, and tenderly, he touched one of her nipples with his forefinger...

She recoiled instantly!

Curiously, Gus noticed both her nipples growing harder and longer, and he touched one of them again. She grimaced this time – but she did not pull back. He flicked the dark nub of flesh several times with his fingernail – and they indeed grew to impressive proportions – easily as long as the first joint on his little finger, and of similar diameter!

Gus could feel his cock stirring in his pants – and his own breathing became more noticeable. He placed his hand over her left breast and squeezed it firmly till he could feel her wince in discomfort – and then he released it and was pleased to see her nipples had remained hard!

He had also noticed how she had shuffled her legs slightly – and even rolled her hips somewhat. Was it just coincidence?

He placed his hand back on her breast and squeezed again – and again, he noticed her roll her hips and rub her thighs together – as if she were trying to scratch something.

"No doubt you have been told before that you have lovely little titties – and wonderfully responsive nipples?" Gus said a little hoarsely as he continued to squeeze her firm flesh.

"Uh huh... a couple of times before... thankyou," Leanne answered softly. Again, she cringed; confused as to why she was thanking the horrible old man that was now assaulting her.

Again, Gus smiled at her response. He released the grip on her breast, but without removing his hand from her flesh, he slowly ran the palm of his hand downward – over her flat stomach until he could feel the small bulge of her mons veneris – it felt delightfully warm...

He watched her pretty face contort when he rubbed the tip of his middle finger downward along her small cleft, his big hand forcing her thighs apart slightly, till he could feel where her labia ended and her buttocks began...

"You're very small."

"So... so I've been told," she said softly, "Are... are you going to try and... umm... to try and have sex with me?"

Gus felt her thighs relax a bit, and he ran his finger up and down her vulva again, "Why? Do you want me to?"

"God... you have to be kidding, of course not! I... I would rather you to let me go instead."

"Are you sure?"

"Umm... of course I'm sure... You're horrible... And you're old... I would rather eat worms!"

Gus chuckled, "Eat worms, hey? What about sucking some cock instead?"

Leanne grimaced, and swallowed instinctively at his crude suggestion, and then she felt that unmistakable flutter again...

Gus drew his finger back up along her slit and could feel a moistness that was not there a moment ago. With his other hand, he gripped her right breast and squeezed it hard as he had done to the other one earlier. Her reaction was the same – she rolled her hips around and shuffled her feet – only this time Gus had his hand resting on her pudenda and his middle finger laying in her cleft – he definitely felt her vulva quiver this time!

With his finger running slowly up and down her slit, Gus released his grip on her breast and grabbed her long nipple between his thumb and forefinger – then he rolled it between his fingers for a moment before pulling it hard till it slipped from his fingers. Her reaction had been almost instantaneous – her legs parted at the knees and she pushed herself against his hand and groaned...

Gus removed both of his hands and stood back to look at her – it was quite obvious she was in a state of arousal. Her face was flushed and her mouth had dropped open; he watched as she licked her lips several times before swallowing hard – of course her eyes were still clamped shut!

Gus's own state of arousal had intensified too, and he unbuckled his pants to take the pressure off his growing erection. Then, reaching into a small container on his desk, he collected two large alligator-clips that he sometimes used on folders to hold his paper work. He tested each one for tension – and satisfied with them – he moved back to Leanne and without warning, he opened one and clamped it quickly over one of her long nipples.

She cried out in pain and her eyes shot open at last! She looked down with bewilderment at what the cause of her sudden discomfort was and glanced briefly at Gus. He was smiling at her with another clip at the ready.

Gus waited a moment or two for her to settle. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes once more. Quickly, Gus put his hand on her vulva again and he noticed she was truly wet. This time he wanted to feel her reaction when he attached the next clip.

Leanne waited for it – she could not describe the ridiculous feeling of pleasurable pain the clip on her nipple was giving her – but like a drug, it seemed to be wearing off. And she waited for more...

"Aaaah...gaawd..." she cried as Gus attached the second clip to her other long nipple.

Gus chuckled, he could feel her grinding her pelvis into his hand and he slipped his finger partway inside of her – just briefly – before stepping away again and observing her squirming in front of him.

Leanne opened her eyes again and looked directly at her tormentor – her breathing rapid and deep. Gus was leaning against his desk smirking at her – he was an ugly brute of a man, she thought.

Standing naked before him, with the two clips swinging from her tortured nipples, she feigned indifference as he casually removed his shirt to expose a large barrel chest that appeared to be totally devoid of hair. She thought it seemed odd for a man of his age not to have a hairy chest. She then blinked a couple of times as she glanced down his large body – and she suddenly realised she had been mistaken – he was not big because he was overweight – no, not at all – he was actually very well-muscled!

But she was in for a greater shock...

Trembling slightly, she watched silently as he stood and unbuttoned his pants and began to lower them over his hips...

Her sudden intake of breath made her gasp loudly!

Smiling at her reaction, Gus stood tall, letting his pants fall to the floor, and took a deep breath, swelling his chest out with pride!

Leanne looked down at an erection like nothing she had ever seen before!

As if to accentuate his impressive manhood even further, his whole genital area appeared to be also completely devoid of hair! She could not take her bulging eyes off him!

From where she stood, she could clearly see his penis was heavily veined and fully circumcised, and his large glans was a deep purple that reminded her of an overripe blood-plum – and the thing jutted out almost parallel with the floor – but quite unbelievably, now that it was unrestrained, she watched in awe as it appeared to grow even thicker and harder until it stood almost vertical!

"Oh my god-father! Please... please tell me you're not going to try," she bit her lip, "to try and have sex with me with that?" Leanne exclaimed, "I... I have enough trouble with a normal-sized one!"

Gus chuckled, he always loved the look on a woman's face when they saw his cock for the first time, "Come here, my precious, come to papa!"

Leanne took a gulp and hesitated a moment. She suddenly thought she would be far better off taking her chances confessing her recent infidelity to her fiancé than to let the dirty old man touch her again. Maybe Ryan would be far more understanding than she believed? After all, she had only done it once, and she had been quite drunk too. That must account for some concession, she hoped?

"Come here!" Gus bellowed at her angrily.

His sudden change in temperament alarmed Leanne – and with a knot of fear in the pit of her stomach, she slowly took the few steps to stand in front of Gus.

He smiled at her rapid compliance, "Good girl."

He then reached for the large clips dangling from her nipples and pulled them outward sharply!

Understandably, Leanne let out a cry. The pain in her nipples she had initially felt had subsided until his cruel action. She looked him in the face and could see his lust building with the assault – then she stole a glance at his penis, with its large globule of clear pre-cum dribbling over the head – and the sight of it this close only frightened her even more!

Gus pulled her nipples with the clips one more time making her wince – then he unfastened them from her tortured flesh and laid them on his desk. He smiled at the marks left on her nipples and noted their flattened appearance quickly becoming engorged once again.

Leanne had thought the removal of the clips would bring her some relief – but instead, the blood rushing back to her partially numb nipples merely brought on a different sort of pain – one that actually felt quite nice – one that again made her loins tingle at the almost excruciating sensation!

She stood there expectantly, while Gus merely looked her up and down, licking his fat lips for a few moments. Then he too stood up, towering above her diminutive form, and moving in closer to her. She felt his penis touch her stomach briefly, and she thought its heat would almost sear her skin. He raised his hand to her face and gently squeezed her cheeks – forcing her mouth open – while his other hand went behind her back and he pulled her against him till her sensitive breasts were crushed against his hard chest.

He was so big in everyway – Leanne began to tremble in fear!

"Just relax, my precious, it will be alright."

Leanne closed her eyes in an attempt at escapism yet again – but the enormous cock pulsing against her stomach was hard to ignore...

Moments later, he suddenly released her and stepped behind her. She stood rock still, aghast at what was surely about to happen. Then surprisingly, she felt him loosen her bonds, which gave her aching limbs instant relief and she dropped them by her side.

The seconds past almost silently – she could only hear his rhythmic breathing – and then he touched her back gently, causing her to shudder involuntarily. His thick fingers traced her spine down toward her bottom and she could feel goose-pimples appearing on her skin as his rough hands caressed her.

She had expected him to touch her bottom – to continue to run his hands over her naked flesh – but instead she felt his fingers drift from her as they neared her cleft – and she shivered at the sensation...

Gripping her wrists, he re-positioned her arms behind her back again and he instructed her to hold each of her forearms so her elbows were bent – he then restrained her again. And although she was just as immobilised as before, the position was now far more comfortable than previously.

"I want you to bend over my desk," Gus ordered firmly.

She gulped, and took a deep breath, then stepped forward and did as she was told. She knew what the hideous man no-doubt was planning for her now!

Gus looked down at the young woman's backside. He could not remember seeing one that looked so fine. Unable to resist the urge any longer, he placed one of his large hands on her flesh and felt her quiver momentarily. Then he raised his open hand and smacked her bottom hard – and he was delighted to hear her squeal like a piglet!

Smiling sardonically, he quickly raised his hand and smacked her hard again. Only this time she grunted with the force, and then let out a long mournful groan...

Gus could feel his penis grow even harder – and he smacked her bottom several more times till it glowed bright red – and she cried out each time...

Leanne was now whimpering – she had never been smacked like that before in her life and her buttocks stung smartly! But now he had stopped, ironically, she lay there in anticipation – barely aware of her gyrating hips – barely aware that she was actually savouring the burning sensation of her battered flesh...

She heard him rummaging around behind her as she lay over the desk. What was the bastard going to do to her now? Her whole body now seemed to be on sensory-overload and she couldn't help an inexplicable desire to rub desperately at her pussy! She now had an unquestionable itch that just would not go away – an itch that increased each time the horrible man did something vulgar to her!

She then felt him tying something around her ankle, "What... what are you doing? I... I don't think you need to..."

"Shut up!" Gus bellowed.

Leanne felt him tie what was soft cord around each of her ankles – then she felt him pull her legs apart one at a time.

Gus tied off the ankle restraints to each corner leg of his desk neatly with a couple of bowlines and stood back to admire his handiwork. Smiling lewdly, he reached for his trusty Nikon and shot off a couple of frames. She looked delicious! With her bent over, and her legs now spread, he could clearly see her pussy peeking from between her thighs. He smiled knowingly at her condition – her vulva was puffy-looking and exuded a small amount of clear lubrication...

She looked ripe for the plucking!

Leanne lay waiting anxiously for what was to come next – she could not image the pain she would experience when he penetrated her with that massive penis of his. She wanted to say something – something to stop the inevitable – but instead she lay there mute... waiting...

Then she felt him touch her with his fingers – those big, thick fingers, and it made her shudder involuntarily yet again – her itch was about to be scratched!

She felt him peel open her outer labia and flick at her delicate inner-folds – then pull on her moistened flesh – first one side, and then the other – exploring her treasures...

And Gus could smell the girl's sex – the sweet, musky aroma was intoxicating and his loins ached with desire – his testicles, bloated with sperm, almost throbbed for release!

But he relented just a little longer – she had to be ready – he wanted to be sure...

Peeling apart her inner labia, Gus lowered his face and peered into her bright pink flesh. He could see where her vulva's opening narrowed to the tight ring of coarse flesh he knew as the hymenal caruncle – the true opening to her vagina...

He paused briefly, admiring her exquisitely youthful-looking pudenda – and then he placed his index finger into his mouth to wet it thoroughly with saliva...

She moved her hips just slightly, when he touched her again – then Gus pushed the tip of his finger into her passage-way, not more than an inch or so – and he smiled when she rolled her pelvis, raising her firm bottom into the air somewhat higher...

She shuddered and moaned as he explored her moist flesh – and as he had expected, she was noticeably tight. Withdrawing his finger momentarily – he inserted it again – only a little deeper, and she mewed softly. Again he withdrew – and again he entered her further – up to his second knuckle. Her warmth radiated into the palm of his hand as he dwelled for a moment longer before removing his finger completely. Gus smiled at the small trickle of lubrication that appeared and ran down toward her clitoris.

He reached next to her and retrieved the alligator-clips that he had used on her nipples. They would do fine, he thought. With dexterous ease, Gus pulled out one of her inner labia and quickly attached a clip – her reaction was actually quite mild he thought, as she twisted and turned her buttocks around as if to work the clip loose.

"Oooh my gawd, you bastard, what are you doing to me?" she cried.

It was certainly not what Leanne had expected – she turned her head as best she could to see what the madman was doing to her. A look of horror washed over her as he smiled back at her – one of the metal clips poised at the ready. She watched him look back down and felt him fiddling with her pussy briefly – and then the sharp pain made her jolt up stiffly for a few seconds, before the intensity of it began to dissipate and she collapsed back onto the desk – her breathing ragged.

Again, Gus picked up his camera and took a couple of happy snaps for his album. Then he walked around to the other side of his desk to where she was facing – and grabbing a handful of her lovely fine hair, he yanked her head around to face his scrotum not more than six inches away.

"Lick it!"

Leanne thought she would cry again. She was staring at the underside of the biggest penis she had ever seen (not that she had seen many, mind you), and she gulped when he moved in even closer till his cock was pressed up against her face – and she squeezed her eyes closed again and held her breath...

The smack nearly brought stars to her eyes. The bastard had turkey-slapped her hard with his enormous penis that was both as hard and as large as a fully-cured Don salami!

"Fucking lick it, you little slut!" he ordered.

Not wanting to be smacked again, Leanne reluctantly did as she was told. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his long, thick cock several times as he held her head by her hair – her neck straining with the effort. She had expected him to taste horrible and to smell even worse – but surprisingly, she could detect a nice deodorant lingering near his groin – and his cock, although slightly salty, was not all that unpleasant either.

Gus moved away slightly and with his free hand, he forced his length downward until his knob was inline with the girl's expectant mouth.

Coops812
Coops812
171 Followers