A Change of Heart for Leander Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about..." Nile began.

"Jason?" Noah grinned. "I don't think anything you could do tonight would stop what's happening between them." He manage to catch Leander's eye as he led Nile away and gave him a thumbs up. Leander smiled and waved as they disappeared. Leander and Jason were still happily dancing away. At first Leander worried that Jason was a bit too drunk, but when he slid his arms around waist Jason smiled, eyes wide and put his arms around his neck, leaning into his chest. They didn't say anything for a while. Leander nuzzled into his hair held him firmly. This was so wrong, he knew it. But he was powerless to stop it, he had his heart set on being with his boy tonight and he was going to go for it. Jason loved the feeling of Leander's strong arms around him, leaning on that hot, hard chest. Being away from him was hell, it hurt so bad when he saw him with Trevor. Knowing they were together, kissing, fucking but worst of all was the fact that he knew Leander loved Trevor. He had been the first person Leander had loved, he had taught him to love. Trevor hadn't even told his mother that he was a vegetarian, how was that for love...Other mental inane ramblings went through his mind as he ran his hands up into Leander's hair, pulling gently, further encouraging Leander's desire.

"Fucking finally!" One of Noah's friends said pointing over as Leander leaned in to kiss Jason. A few of them cheered but the music carried it away into the crowd. "Uuh someone's going to have to do some explaining to his boyfriend tomorrow."

"Someone's not going to have a boyfriend tomorrow." Ryan grinned. "Now, can we please move on?" The guys laughed and made their way out of the club. It was a short kiss as Leander wanted to gauge Jason's reaction. He didn't pull away and when he looked at him the black haired boy was smiling. He leant over and kissed Leander back holding his head and pressing himself against his body. Leander slid his hands down to his ass and cupped it gently as he slid his tongue into Jason's waiting mouth. Jason sucked it lightly, lapping at it with his tongue. When Leander pulled away he was breathless. Jason bit his swollen bottom lip and looked up at him from under his eyelashes. Leander brushed a strand of hair off his face and Jason leant into it.

"Come home with me?" Leander asked. Jason nodded and with that coy nod Leander's life would not be the same.

-

12