A Change Of Luck Ch. 02

Story Info
His luck continues to improve.
4.2k words
4.55
138.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter of story. It revolves around Gina – my love and roommate, and how our sexual path crossed. Please read the first chapter before reading this.

I froze when I heard the voice, because I knew who it belonged to.

"Well, well, well...what have we here? I never thought I would get to see this - my roommate sucking off a girls cock!"

I turned around, Lena's cum still splattered on my face, and looked at Gina. I was plastered with feelings of fear, lust and shame all rolled into one. The brief moment without words seamed to last forever and I could feel my cum-covered face turn red.

Gina finally broke the silence. She took two steps forward, swaying her hips, licked her lips and spoke.

"Well, I can only say that you two made me very horny!" she said, and pulled up her short leather skirt, where her hand was already stroking a big cock.

I gazed, my jaw almost dropped to the floor.

"Don't look like you never seen one." she said, a grin appearing on her face. "Now let's see how good of a cock sucker you really are. On your knees and suck!" she said, not really ordering because she knew I would do what she said. I kneeled in front of her, looking at her cock with my mouth open.

Her cock was already hard; it was big, between seven and eight inches I thought, and just thick enough that I wouldn't have any problem getting it in my mouth. Her balls were big and completely bald; she didn't have any pubic hair, which made her skin look soft and feminine.

Her black leather skirt dropped to the floor, as did the short black shirt under which she wore no bra. I held her beautiful cock with my hands. I gently stroked her full length and looked directly into her lusty brown eyes.

"I said suck, not stroke!" she said, slightly irritated and pushed her cock into my mouth.

I gagged a little but didn't withdraw my mouth from her magnificent meat, cause I didn't wish to make her even more angry.

I sucked on the big swollen head, saliva dripping down my chin and at the sides of my mouth.

"Yes, yes...that's better, just blow me..." Gina purred, her words less connected, her anger melted, but still horny as before.

I tried to get as much of her cock into my mouth, but when I had about five inches inside my mouth, I started gagging again.

"Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it; sooner or later."

She pulled out her cock, pulled me out and kissed me: "Why don't you strip so we can see what you have in you pants."

She was faster then me. With a shameless smile on her face she kneeled down, unbuttoned my pants, and with one quick move pulled then down. Next, she pulled down my shorts, freeing my hard dick. The smile was still on her face when she saw my dick. However, a smile was cemented on my face when she wrapped her slender fingers around it.

She was stroking my dick fast and furious and I knew I was not going to last long because of all the excitement that I had today.

"Stroke your cock for me!" she ordered, and squeezed her breast together with her hands.

"Now cum on my tits!"

The words and the sight of her, kneeling there in front of me, squeezing her breasts together, sent me over the edge. My knees weakened, my eyes blinked, I held my breath and the fist blast of cum erupted out of my dick. Gina was looking at me, maintaining eye contact and encouraging me with lusty smiles. I came in powerful spurts that were landing on her breast and into the valley between them. I felt so light-headed and happy.

I was so enchanted by Gina, that I completely forgot about Lena. She stood behind us all the time, enjoying the performance in front of her, madly stroking her growing erection, and just as I was cumming, she started kissing and gently biting my neck.

I looked at Gina and her breast had quite a generous amount of cum covering them. Gina slowly dipped her finger into the puddle and rubbed her big, hard nipple. She then put the finger in her mouth, licking my sperm.

"Mhmmm...delicious!" she purred. "Now I want you to lick your sperm off my tits." She said, emphasizing the word "lick" by licking her full lips with her tongue.

She stood up, dipped another finger in my sperm and stuck it into my mouth.

"Don't you just love the taste?"

I admit, I have tried my cum on occasions, but it was nothing compared with this: being fed my cum by the woman of my dreams. I hungrily licked her sperm-soaked finger, wanting more. The next finger followed, and one more after that; but after the third finger, I just stepped forward and dove between her breasts. I licked the remaining sperm from her soft skin, enjoying the wonderful mixture of smells that surrounded me.  I sucked on her nipples, tasting my sperm, and I just loved the taste. While I licked, I could feel her cock pressing against me, so I decided to do something about that. I dropped on my knees again and wanted to give Gina a blowjob, to taste her cum, to please her. She looked like she had something else in mind so she waved her finger no.

"I have a better plan," she said, leaning down to pick up her purse.

She was looking for something and soon enough, with a smile she pulled out a condom and a tube of lube.

"Now get on all your fours!" she ordered, and I, scared as I slightly was, obeyed by getting on the bed, on my hands and knees.

The bed stood in the centre of the room and was small, so while my ass was on one side, I grabbed the small bar on the other side.

Gina was putting her condom on, covering it with small amounts of lube. She must have sensed me being scared of the following events. She put on a comforting smile.

"Don't be scared, just think about something else."

I felt Gina spreading my ass cheeks and inserting a lubed-up finger. It felt so cold that I gasped and closed my eyes. She pulled her finger out and thrust it back in. She then inserted another finger, causing me to gasp again, and at that exact time, Lena pushed her cock into my mouth. Lena forcefully pushed her cock all the way down ma throat and then slowly pumped in and out. She pulled out, allowing me to catch my breath, and then pushed in again.

Gina then held her cock and pressed it against my asshole. I pulled my head back, my eyes nervously opened wide. Gina pushed hard, her lubed-up cock penetrating my anus inch by inch. I screamed in pain and pleasure, each time she pushed forward, sending one more inch into my rectum. Not only that, with each thrust of Gina's cock, my own dick grew and hardened.

Gina pushed and soon her balls hit mine. She rested her cock inside and I felt as filled as I could be, my cock harder than ever before. The large cock was stretching and filling me; my ass was sore and it hurt, but the pain was slowly disappearing, followed by intense pleasure.

"You have such a tight ass, baby..."

Gina slowly pulled her cock out completely, pain again mixing with immense pleasure. I bucked my ass back not wanting her cock to get out, and when I turned my head around I could see a large grin on Gina's face.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked me with a faked coyness.

"Put it...back..,in...please..." I pleaded, breathing deeply, my face red, my cock hard, and my ass ready for more.

She grinned again and pushed her cock in again, as forceful as before, but this time she didn't leave it in – she started pumping slowly.

I looked forward and saw Lena stroking her meat. I waited a couple of strokes to get more used to Gina's cock inside me, and then I wrapped my lips around Lena's meat.

I licked Lena's precum, enjoying the flavour in my mouth, and enjoying the cock in my ass even more. The three sets of moans soon filled the room, as Lena and Gina quickened their rhythm, fucking me faster and faster.

Lena's cock soon hardened even more inside my mouth, and with a familiar twitch and a loud moan, she started cumming. Gina stopped pumping her cock, leaving it all the way inside me, and slowly started to stroke my hard cock.

I held the head of Lena's cock firmly with my lips, licking the crown as fast as I could. Then, the first shot spurt landed on my tongue. Lena bucked her knees, let go of my head and grabbed the bed. She emptied her load into my mouth, then pulled out her spent cock and just stood there, speechless in her post-orgasmic bliss. Meanwhile I swallowed her cum, loving the exquisite taste.

"Sit on the bed, now!" Gina ordered again, pulling her cock out of my ass.

I got up and when I sat back, she stepped in front of me, stroking her hard cock, the condom already discarded. The head was already s dark shade of purple, and a small drop of precum was forming at the end.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face. I know you'll love as much as I will."

She pumped faster, moaning quietly, wanting to climax more that anything in the world. I saw Lena move with the corner of my eye and in two seconds, she was between my legs, her mouth covering my cock. My balls were already boiling before she did that, but when she sucked me into her mouth, I just came with a loud moan.

My cum shot straight into her mouth, my vision blurred; just as I spilled my first spurt into Lena's mouth I felt Gina 's first spurt hit my face. While I was cumming into Lena, Gina was stroking her cock, spraying my face with spurt after spurt of thick cum.

I was amazed of the sheer volume of her load; it was all over my face, yet she was careful not to hit me in the eye. When she stopped cumming she playfully spattered the cum on my face with her softening cock, while I tried to suck it into my mouth. I succeeded eventually and I could taste her sperm-covered cock. Her sperm was much thicker and creamier than Lena's. It was salty, full in texture and felt so hot on my face and in my mouth.

I rose when her cock was clean, and Gina started licking her cum off my face, while my hands moved up and down her soft body.

The three of us hit the showers, Lena first, Gina second, and me last. When I returned to my room, I saw Lena spread all over my bed, sleeping. I stood there for a moment, when I heard Gina's voice from behind.

"Why don't you share my bed?"

I turned around and told her that I'd be happy to.

We went to her room, where we got onto her bed. We laid there, cuddling, slowly rubbing our bodies.

"Gina..." I quietly said.

"What is it, baby?"

"I hope you don't think that what happened today was just...lust; I've been...in love with you since I first saw you."

"I didn't know that..." she replied, surprised, "I mean, I knew you like my appearance and all, but in love..."

She kissed me with her full lips, her tongue entering my mouth. I returned the kiss, and we laid there, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, fingers each other's bodies.

"I want to be with you." I said when our mouths parted, and kissed her back

She looked me into the eyes, smiled and said: "I want you too..."

This surely was a beginning of something beautiful.

***

A month has passed since the first night and things are better than I ever thought they could be. Gina and I are very serious in our relationship. We moved in together; we now live in the quiet part of the city. Luckily, Gina and her mother own a lot of land and houses.

I can feel that each day our relationship grows, even though it started out of pure lust. I love the fact that her face is the first one I see when I wake up, and the last before I go to sleep. I worship Gina like a queen or a goddess, wanting to satisfy her as frequently as possible.

***

One morning, after she emptied her load down my throat, she told me more about her life. "Well, cliché as it may be, from as far back as I can remember I knew I was different." she said and ran her hand through my hair.

"I always felt like I was a girl, but I had something soft hanging between my legs. It felt weird, but then, when I was six I had my first erection. Since then I had to masturbate daily. I had a girl's body and a big cock, and that made me feel like I was a freak for a long time. When I was a bit older I started reading about sex-change operations, transsexuals and gender related stuff, and it was then when I knew that I wanted to be more of a woman. But I couldn't part myself from my beautiful cock, could I?"

"My mother caught me dressing in her clothes when I was ten or eleven, and I thought that she was gonna freak out, but she didn't. She tried to understand what I was going through. She kept our secret from dad for years, cause we both knew that he wouldn't even try to understand me. I am so grateful to her. My mom supported me immensely, both financially and emotionally, and she still does."

Her mother was a successful businesswoman who inherited most of her stocks, but knew how to turn money and make more. She was a silent partner in a couple of successful small and medium businesses and she was especially proud for keeping her anonymity.

"Then my dad died then I was sixteen," Gina continued, "and it was then that I started my hormone treatment. M y mother invested quite a lot of money to make me happy."

At that point I lit two cigarettes, and handed her hers. She took it, inhaled and blew a large plume of smoke into the air. She was so sexy when she smoked.

"I'm glad you have such a loving mother." I said

"I'm glad I have you!" she replied, looking me into the eyes.

I kissed her, but she made it clear: story now, more fun later.

"When I started taking hormones I was a hundred percent sure that I wanted to keep my cock, even though I thought of myself as a woman. My mother, through her web of connections even got me a legal female id. When I was eighteen, I was legally a sixteen year old woman."

She told me more; how she was scared to enter a relationship with guys, how she was scared of their reaction, so she never did more then kiss.

Even though Gina had a very large sex drive, she didn't have mush experience. During her therapy, she met some friends who had the same problems. The girls were older, more experienced, and on her 18 birthday they surprised her with an orgy in her honour. They introduced her to the world of sexual relief and Gina really missed them when she had to return home and start her life again.

***

I awoke in our huge bed and I could feel Gina sleeping in my arms. Her hand was resting lightly on my chest and her leg was wrapped over my legs. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body, and at that time, I knew I loved her, and that I want to wake up next to her for the rest of my life. I didn't want too move her and spoil such a beautiful moment, but I really had to go to the bathroom. I slowly freed myself from her embrace and quietly went into the bathroom. While I was emptying my bladder, I remembered that today was our one moth anniversary. I had to give her a surprise.

I went back and Gina's naked body on bed took my breath away. I still couldn't get over how beautiful she was. I slowly removed the silken sheath from her body. She was lying on her back, her arms outstretched, and her legs parted slightly. Her soft sausage-like penis was lying between her smooth slender legs.

Gina had the most beautiful cock I ever saw. It was uncircumcised - the foreskin was covering the cute pink head, and when soft it was only slightly thinner then in its hard state. It grew from four and a half inches when soft to seven inches and a half (just a hair under nineteen cm) when hard.

Believe me when I say that her cock was the only masculine thing on her. I lit the six candles that we had next to the bed and just observed her; I stood there half amazed, half turned on.  Her big brown eyes were closed and under her small nose were her full lips. Her neck was smooth and long, an Adams apple non-existent. My view moved down so I could enjoy her spectacular breast. Her nipples and aureoles were quite big and dark. My dick hardened and my mouth watered as I viewed her nakedness, so I slowly stepped forward.

I parted her long smooth legs slightly more and slowly kneeled between them. I could smell the gentle, yet husky smell that covered her pubic area. I put the entire soft cock into my mouth. I sucked very gently, just to start the blood flow, not wanting to wake Gina up just yet. Within seconds, blood started rushing into her penis, making it hard. I could feel how her cock grew longer and hotter in my wanting mouth. I pulled back, keeping about half of it in my mouth, until it grew to its full size. I held it by the root, wrapped my lips around harder, relaxed my throat and then stuffed her entire length down my throat. I learned how to by then, naturally. A month of practise helps a lot.

Gina woke up when I deep throated her. She slowly opened her gorgeous brown eyes and looked down between her legs. A big smile appeared on her face.

"Oh baby...you should wake me up more often."

I looked at her and slowly withdrew her hard cock from my mouth. I rose up, positioned myself on top of her, my hard cock grinding against her, and kissed her. Our tongues were caressing each other, while her hands were travelling down my back to my ass and back to my neck. I broke our sensual kiss, and lovingly looked into her eyes.

"Happy anniversary honey. I love you," I said, my fingers stroking her soft hair, "and I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life."

I could see her eyes tear up when I told her this. She raised her body and took me in her arms, pulling me as close to her as possible and softly crying.

"I love you too..." she said, kissing my entire face with her wet soft kisses. She was holding my face with her hand. "I want to be with you forever. I'm so happy that I found you... I love you with all my heart!"

She then kissed me on the lips; her tongue separated my lips and gently entered my mouth. We were kissing for what seemed an eternity, our hands exploring the bodies that we knew so well. When I started to work my way down her neck, I told her to lay back. I wanted to finish what I had started. I caressed her breasts, taking her hard nipple in my mouth. I kissed it with my wet lips, and then sucked on in gently. I ran my hands up and down the side of her body; from her shoulder to her ass, I could feel the softness, a woman's softness. The feel of her silky skin send shivers down my spine, so that I purred lightly as I sucked on her nipple.

Gina was enjoying the treatment I was giving her; she was moving in rhythm and I felt the heat radiating from her hardness. I moved lower, kissing Gina's tummy and belly button, which actually caused Gina to let out a giggle.

"That tickles! She protested.

I looked up into her eyes and I could see that she wanted me to go even lower, to wrap my lips around her cock. Therefore, I did, as she wanted. I ran my hand from her knee over her thigh and grabbed her cock. I pulled back the foreskin and gazed at the magnificent cock that I was about to suck; the swelled head was a darker shade than in its flaccid state, the shaft was thick, but remarkably Gina's cock still remained that feminine look.

I held the cock firmly by its root with one hand and just below the head with the other, so that I could lick it. I kissed the head with my wet lips and the gently sucked it inside my mouth. I relaxed my throat again and pushed the cock slowly, inch by inch, all the way down. I could feel Gina's heavy balls, which, as I well knew, were full of delicious cream. I stuck out my tongue and licked the underside of her cock, while I slowly pumped it in and out. I looked into her eyes and we kept eye contact as I deep throated her. I could see so much emotion in her eyes and that made me feel so warm inside.

I removed my mouth, slightly gasping for air, and slowly stoked her, spreading around my saliva. I put licked her swollen head and sucked it in my mouth. While I sucked the head in and out of my mouth, my tongue was licking the backside of the head, never letting go. My one hand was stroking her wet shaft while I gently pinched Gina's nipple with the other.

12