A Change of Luck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

“Sure go ahead.”

Jennifer walked over and knelt beside Cinnamon and looked at Kenny’s cock, then she moved close to Cinnamon and licked some of the cum from her face. “Ummmmm, that tastes good.”

Cinnamon held Kenny’s cock and offered it to Jennifer. “Is it okay, Marvin?”

“Sure, baby, go ahead.”

She opened her mouth and Cinnamon pushed the head of his cock into her mouth.

“You wouldn’t believe how good that feels in your pussy.”

“Did you give him all you gave me Cin?”

“No, I don’t think it will fit in my ass, but I gave him all the rest.”

“Did you like the way she licked your ass, Kenny?”

“Shit yeah, man. Shit yeah.”

“She really is a nasty bitch isn’t she.”

“Yeah, but I hope when I come to town, she’ll be able to meet me from now on. What about it honey, think you can keep some time open for me?”

“Yes, Kenny, I’ll make sure of it, baby.”

“Marvin, how much do I owe you? I left without giving you your money for dinner.”

“Why don’t you make it a hundred, but you didn’t get all I told her to give you. You still get to fuck her in the ass, bro.”

“I really don’t think I can handle it, guys, he’s so damn big, not only long but big around. I think he’ll tear me open.”

“Jen, get him wet, while I open up Cin a little, to make it easier for her.” Marvin began to shed his clothes as he told his girlfriend to work on Kenny. Jennifer didn’t waste any time, her tongue lathered his cock as she worked her mouth over it.

When Marvin was naked, he motioned Cinnamon over to where he was. “Get on your hands and knees, and turn that big ass this way.”

Cinnamon did as he asked, looking behind her at him as he went to his knees. The cum that was left on her face was drying and her hair was matted with it.

“You look a mess, but I guess this way I don’t really have to look at you, just run my cock up your ass.”

She looked back at Marvin and stuck her tongue out at him and she saw he was putting a lubricant on his cock.

“What you want to do with that tongue, lick my ass?”

She felt his cock at the entrance to her ass and she felt him press and the head pop into her body, then enjoyed the feeling as he slide into her. “Gawd yeah, that feels good, baby.”

Marvin pushed into Cinnamon until his balls slapped against her pussy, then he started to move in and out of her with a slow rhythm, letting her relax, lube up and prepare herself for Kenny. He looked over and saw that Jennifer has already gotten Kenny hard enough so her could enter Cinnamon’s ass. He pulled his cock from her ass and said, “Okay, Kenny, she’s ready for you. Here, Cin, put this rubber on him so if he tears you, it will protect you both. Jennifer, come here and suck my cock while I watch him fuck her ass.”

Kenny moved over and knelt in front of Cinnamon. She opened the foil and pulled the rubber into the open, then put it at the head of his cock and started to roll it down, enjoying the feeling of his massive cock. She looked up at him, then kissed the rubber covered head of his cock and bent her head down and arched the small of her back letting her ass open as she relaxed. He moved behind her and put the tip of his cock at the entrace to her ass. “When you’re ready, push back toward me, we’ll take it slow if you want.”

Cinnamon hesitated for a moment then she pushed her hips back and Kenny’s cock pushed her sphincter wide as his cock began to enter her. She felt the pain, but not as much as she had expected so she pushed back some more, looking over her shoulder, she said, “Go ahead, push it into me, I think I can take it.

Kenny pushed his hips forward and his cock slipped about three inches into her. He held still for a minute, the pushed again and Cinnamon squealed and he stopped. “Are you okay?”

Out of breath she answered him, “Yes, come on, I can take it.”

Kenny pushed forward until he had about 10 inches in her ass. This was already the deepest he had been in her body and wondered if she could take the rest of him. The rubber was already all the way in and if he pushed further, the whole rubber would be inside her. “Do you want the last three inches?”

“Just stay still a minute. Damn it hurts, just hang on a minute.” She looked over at Jennifer, her mouth stuffed full of Marvin’s cock. “Could I borrow Jen, for a few minutes?”

“Go on over to Cin, Jennifer, see what she wants.”

Jennifer released her boyfriend’s cock and went over to Cinnamon, “What you want slut?”

“Kiss me while he finishes putting his cock in my ass.”

Jennifer kissed Cinnamon’s cheek, as she heard her friend “Go ahead, Kenny, finish putting it in.” Cinnamon and Jennifer started kissing and Kenny pushed forward, stuffing his cock all the way into Cinnamon’s tortured ass. When his balls slapped against Cinnamon he announced, “That’s it, baby, you ready for an ass fucking?”

Cinnamon started to moved her ass against him giving him the sign that he should fuck her.

Kenny started to move his hips and his cock slid out and then back in, slowly at first, but after about 10 repetitions he began to pick up the pace and Cinnamon moaned loudly. Jennifer looked at her friend and saw that her eyes were wider than she had ever seen her and her mouth hung open in ecstasy. Marvin moved in front of her and offered her his cock which she readily sucked into her mouth.

“Damn this girl’s ass is tight.” Kenny said as he fucked her, moving about 8 inches in and out of her ass. Jennifer licked Marvin’s balls as Cinnamon sucked his cock. Marvin moaned and he started moving his hips, fucking her mouth with much the same pace that Kenny was fucking her ass. Tears flowed from Cinnamon’s eyes as they fucked her from both ends. Kenny lasted about 5 minutes then announced that he was going to cum.

“Shoot your cum on these two girls faces bro, I’m about ready to shoot too.”

Kenny pulled out of Cinnamon’s ass, pulled the torn rubber from his cock and moved to where her head. Marvin pulled his cock free and they both aimed their cocks at the girls and started to stroke. Both Cinnamon and Jennifer looked at the two men and opened their mouths. The first long strand of sperm shot out of Kenny’s cock streaking across both woman’s faces, then cum shot from Marvin’s and it hit Cinnamon on the tongue, as another shot from Kenny shot into her mouth. Jennifer caught the next shot from Marvin as it hit her upper lip and into her nose, then a shot from Kenny hit her open eyes, causing a burning sensation and she jumped. Another shot hit her hair and still another hit her open mouth. Cinnamon swallowed what was in her mouth and while it was closed, Kenny hit her again on the lips and it coated them completely, running down and dripping onto her chest. Kenny offered his cock to Jennifer who took it into her mouth and suck on it to get what cum she could. Cinnamon moved closer and licked what cum she could from her friend’s face, trying to remove what she could from her eye. When Jennifer let Kenny’s cock loose she and Cinnamon engaged in a very passionate kiss, swapping some of the two men’s cum between them. The guys both sat down and watched as the girls shared a very sticky kiss.

They both smiled broadly, knowing this wouldn’t be the last time they would share these women.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers
12