A Change of Paradigm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers

"Hello?"

"Hello Gwen, I'm about thirty miles out. See you in a bit," said Jasper.

I knew exactly where he was, given that information. "Okay, be aware that the snow on that bit of road can be bad. Drive safely."

"I will, see you in a bit," he said and hung up.

I put the phone back in it's cradle and turned to see Eric grinning at me.

"Just relax, you'll have a great time," he said and grabbed the trash out of the bathroom.

I was sitting at my computer which was across from the front door trying to kill time when there was a knock on the door. It was Jasper. I smiled nervously and went to let him in.

"Hi Jasper," I said.

"Hi Gwen."

"Come in and stand by the fire," I said as I moved off the front porch and into the living room.

Eric walked over and held out his hand to Jasper. "Nice to meet you at last," he said.

The two of them were about the same height. Jasper had brown hair and only a few wisps of gray. He was a little heavier than Eric, but I knew that from phone conversations. We chatted for a few minutes trying to get over the 'just met you nerves', and then I looked at the clock. It was nearly 1:30pm.

"Jasper, Eric, if we are going to go have lunch, we need to go soon," I said.

"Oh. Well, you and Jasper are heading off to the Drive Inn right?" Eric asked. The Drive Inn was the best place in town for breakfast or lunch, and it closed at 3pm.

"Yes. We will be back after lunch," I said. We grabbed our coats, and headed off to lunch.

Of course the Drive Inn was packed with everyone I knew. Granted, that isn't hard in a small town. Especially one where half of them are related to you in some form or another. We ordered lunch and chatted while we ate. Nothing ground breaking, just lots of fill in the gap stuff.

After lunch, I went out to the truck while Jasper paid. I was mulling things over in my head. Did I want to go any farther? Did he? Gods I was nervous. When Jasper got to the truck, he turned to me as he started it up.

"Where to now?" he asked.

"Umm... shall we go see about that hotel room?" I asked. I figured if he had cold feet, this would be the point he would back out.

"Okay," he said sounding as nervous as I did.

We drove downtown and went to the first hotel I knew of where I didn't have half a dozen relatives working. He went inside and I stared off into the distance waiting. He came back with a defeated look on his face.

"No rooms available, there is some big construction company staying here," he said as he got in the truck. "Where to now?"

" Well, head down this street and then I'll tell you where to turn," I said. There was another hotel about five miles away. It was right outside of town, and no relatives. We chatted while he drove, and I pointed out the turn when it came up. Jasper turned into the parking lot and got out.

"I'll be right back," he said.

Once again, I sat watching the snow drift across the parking lot. Jasper came out of the office fifteen minutes later. He handed me the key card.

"Room 136," he said as he started the truck. He backed up and moved it about fifty feet back and then around the corner to park. I got out to open up the room while he got his bags. It was a typical hotel room. King sized bed, table and chairs, dresser and TV and a couch. The room was cold. Jasper came in, closed the door and set his stuff on a chair.

"Where is the thermostat?"

"It's down there behind the couch," I said pointing to the register under the window.

Jasper reached over and turned on the heat. Then he took off his coat and turned to me.

"How you feelin' Gwen?" he asked.

"Okay," I said. No way I'd admit I was nervous. "You?"

"Nervous."

At least one of us was being bluntly honest. I dumped my coat on the end of the couch and walked over to Jasper. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. Jasper wrapped his arms around me and then leaned down to kiss me. We stood there kissing for a minute or two.

"Shall we sit on the couch? It is bound to be warmer," I said.

"Yeah, it is," he said with a silly smile on his face. He sat in the corner and I snuggled next to him.

"Still nervous?" I asked. I knew I was.

"Yeah. This is all new ground for me," he said stroking my arm.

"Jasper, how far did you ever get with a woman?" I asked.

"Well, kissing."

"Oh. Okay," I said, and leaned over to kiss him. After a few kisses, I realized that sitting next to him wasn't comfortable. I sat back, kicked off my boots, took off the outer flannel shirt and laid across his lap.

"This is comfy," he said. We started kissing and chatting again. Jasper's hands caressed my breasts through my shirt. In between kisses, I unbuttoned the buttons on the long sleeved teeshirt to show some cleavage. He tentatively ran his fingers under the fabric to touch my skin. It felt really good. We kissed for a bit more and I realized that I wanted to touch him more.

"Hold on a minute Jasper. Let me move around."

"Okay," he said.

I stood up, took off my shirt and sat across his lap facing him. Our noses almost touched with me sitting like this. Jasper wrapped his arms around me and enjoyed the sensation of touching my skin. We were both enjoying this. Fumbling at the bra clasp made us both giggle.

"It isn't locked. Really it's not," I said.

"Could have fooled me!"

"Use both hands," I suggested.

"Damn, are you sure it isn't locked? Oh, wait. It works backward from what I thought it did," he said as he finally undid the hooks.

I laughed and helped him take off my bra. My breasts were free for a moment before being cradled in his hands. Jasper moved to kiss each nipple in turn and then hold them in his hands. He kissed them again and then I wrapped my arms around him to cradle his head between my breasts.

"Oh"

"Let's take your shirt off Jasper," I said as I rocked back towards his knees. He let go of me and we quickly removed his shirt. My hands grazed his chest. Jasper gasped as I ran my hands over his chest and nipples.

"You're a furry boy," I teased. He wasn't as hairy as some men I knew, but he wasn't smooth skinned like Eric was either.

"Guess I am. Oh... that feels goo..." he tried to finish as I rolled his nipples in my fingertips.

I smiled down at him and then kissed his nipple.

"Oh! Didn't realize how sensitive that bit of skin is," he said.

"Never is when you touch it yourself," I said. "I know that one from experience." I kissed the other nipple then and felt him shudder with the sensation.

"I like this," he said as his hands explored my skin.

"I'm glad," I said as I continued to kiss and touch his chest and neck. We must have sat like that for a while as I slowly rocked back and forth on his lap. I could feel his erection under me and when I tried to figure a good moment to move to the bed I kept getting distracted. Finally, I kissed him hard on the lips and he stopped moving his hands. They were on my ass.

"Jasper, shall we go get in the bed?" I asked.

"Yes."

I stood up and started taking off the rest of my layers. Winter sucks for being romantic. Too many layers. I got down to my undies and then crawled under the covers. Jasper followed suit. I smiled at the plaid boxers. He crawled under the covers and gathered me in his arms.

"Gwen, I... um... condoms..." he started.

"Jasper, I know I'm clean. Things are going to be up and down if you know what I mean. Shall we just not worry about it?" I asked. I had been thinking about this while we'd been on the couch. I know I should be using them, but I wasn't sure he'd stay up long enough or last long enough. So, I threw caution to the wind.

"Okay," he said and we started kissing. He was a good kisser. A couple of times I asked him to slow down, but he figured things out quickly. Give him the parameters and oh he was good at following them. Jasper's hands traced down my sides and cupped my ass. I moved my hand down his ribs and across the front of his boxers. They were damp and I wondered if I had overdone the lap dance and kissing on the couch.

"Hold on a minute, and let me get rid of the undies," I said.

Jasper nodded and got rid of his own while I kicked mine off. We rolled back towards one another and I put my hand on his hip. He moaned quietly and put his hand on my stomach just above my pelvic bone. We kissed a bit more and I moved my hand to his cock. This was my first surprise. He was uncircumcised. As I touched him, he shuddered. The second surprise was the realization that he wasn't small either. A good eight inches and big around enough that I couldn't close my index finger and thumb around the base of his cock.

"That feels real good."

"Yes, it does," I said as my hand stroked up and down. The tip was wet and sticky. I let go of him and took his hand. I guided it between my legs so that he could touch me. "So does this." I knew I needed to be wetter before he tried to enter me.

Between kisses, we did a fast anatomy lesson. Jasper was very good at following instructions. Engineers may not be good socially, but if you give them instructions, they can follow them, and in most cases improve on the process. Jasper was working on improving things already. I love men that understand cause and effect.

"You know, this is a lot different in reality than it is when you look at magazines or read about it," he said.

"Oh yes," I said. "Touch me there," I finished as his fingers move up and down my lips. I guided him to my clit. Jasper touched me and wiggled his fingers around nicely. I could feel the heat building up in my crotch. He slid his fingers down and into me. I was wet. Oh was I wet.

"Jasper, lay on your back," I said and got up on my knees. I figured that me on top would be easier and give me more control.

"Alright," he said and moved. I straddled him and took hold of his cock. Positioning it right at my opening, I slowly slid down on to his cock. The look on his face was one of delight and amazement. I rocked back and forth as he slid in and out. I started to move faster up and down on his cock.

"Gggwen," was all he could gasp. His hands went to my hips and moved me faster. He filled me up in a delightful way that felt so good. I felt my orgasm building and moved faster. He tried to keep up, but our rhythm faltered.

"Can..can we take a break?" he gasped.

I nodded and slowed down. I put my head on his chest and he held me.

"I,... oh my... umm..." he started.

I realized he'd gone a bit soft. I moved off of him and lay on my side. I wrapped my fingers around his cock. He was sticky. I figured he'd come just a little, but not all the way.

"Jasper, it's okay. This is all new. There is plenty of time," I said trying to reassure him. It was his turn to nod. We started kissing and touching again. He got hard again.

"Could we try another position?" he asked.

"Okay, how about doggy style?"

"Dog... oh!" he laughed. We moved up on our knees and he put his cock in again. After a few strokes, he stopped.

"What's the matter Jasper?" I asked, as this had felt very good.

"I, um... It's sort of hard to line up," he said.

"It's okay. Let's adjust things a bit," I said and spread my knees to lower myself a bit. He slid back in and that seemed to work better. I felt that heat building again and knew I'd start orgasming. Jasper tried to keep the rhythm, but when I did come, it threw things off a bit. I felt him stiffen and then he stopped, hugged me around the waist and lowered us to the bed.

"Oh damn. I've gone soft again," he said.

"Jasper, it's okay. Just snuggle me," I said. I realized he'd come again with one of those little short orgasms, and then gone soft. "You've got a lot of years of habit to get over. Just relax,"

"Yeah, my friend said the first time was more disaster than fantastic, and now I believe him," he said.

"Hey! We haven't had disaster yet. You're just not use to having a woman in your arms," I said. "This is like finally trying all those neat projects in Popular Science magazine because you finally have all the bits together in one room."

"Yeah, it is, but I've been playing for way too long with just half the pieces."

"You're doing just fine," I said as I started tickling him. He laughed and started tickling back. Then he cheated. Jasper wrapped me in his arms and held me tight so I couldn't tickle him. He relaxed his arms a bit once I stopped trying to tickle him, and then snuggled for a bit. He held me tight in his arms and it felt so nice. Like I was a teddy bear. At some point, we fell asleep.

I woke with a bit of a start. Looking for a clock, I realized that while there was one in the room, it wasn't plugged in. Damn. Jasper woke up and reached for me. He had held me tight to him all the time we'd slept. As he snuggled up behind me, I realized he was hard again. I opened my legs and hooked one over his hips.

"Jasper, let's try spooning," I suggested.

"Spooning?"

"Yeah, like two spoons in a drawer," I said. I reached for his cock and guided it into place. He drove his hips forward and buried himself in me.

"This feels nice," he said and we began to move together. After a minute, he slowed down. "Can you move your leg this way?" he asked and pulled my leg up higher over his hip.

"Yes," I said and rolled off my side onto my back and draped one leg over his hip while the other one moved between his legs.

"That's it. Oh...," he started as we began to move together. This was a deep position, and it felt good to both of us. After a few minutes, I felt him stiffen again. "Oh..." As he relaxed, he moved his fingers to touch me. With his cock still deep inside of me, and his fingers playing over my clit, the orgasms rolled over me hard and fast.

"oh..oh..ohohohohoOHHH!" I squeaked a bit louder than I expected to. Both of us started to giggle. After a minute or two, we disentangled ourselves.

"I need a drink of water," I said, and headed for the sink.

"Me too," and he grabbed a glass.

After I got a good drink, I tried to figure out what time it was. Jasper found his cell phone. It was 9pm. I set the clock and the alarm for 8am.

"Oh well, so much for going back to the house for clothes and such," I said.

Jasper laughed.

"I'd better call Eric and let him know that we're still alive," I said and picked up the phone. It only rang once before Eric answered it.

"About time you checked in," he teased.

"Hush you!"

"Well, it is 9pm, and you left here nearly eight hours ago. Is all going well?" he asked.

"Yes, just fine. Thought I'd call you though and let you know where we are."

"Yeah, caller ID is great. How'd you end up way out there?" Eric asked.

"Everything else was full of construction workers."

"Oh, That explains it. Your son Ian called."

"Damn, Did you tell him where I was?" I asked. There were days my son was way too protective of his mother.

"No, but you will have to talk to him in the morning," Eric said.

"Yeah, I know. Good night Eric," I said.

"Night. Have fun," he said and hung up the phone.

I put the phone down and crawled back into bed. Jasper was stretched out on the bed and held the covers up for me.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just my son looking for me. Ian feels that he is the only one who watches over his mom. So, I'll have to explain that his hippy mom ran off with a man for wild night of crazy sex when I see him next."

That started Jasper laughing. It was infectious and we were both laughing in a minute. Once we caught our breath, I snuggled up to Jasper.

"Jasper, any questions or thoughts running through your head?" I asked figuring that he'd probably had a few running through his head.

"Yes, I have a couple, but the one that has me curious is what is your relationship with Eric?"

"Easy. He's a lover, and my room mate," I said.

"Doesn't he get jealous?" Jasper asked.

"No. We don't do jealousy. Eric and I are polyamourous. Love is infinite and you can love more than one person at a time. It is time that is finite, and what you have to do if you love more than one person is to make sure you spend time wisely. To be honest, Eric has been doing the whole cheer leading from the sidelines ever since we started talking. If he hadn't encouraged me to message you, I'd still be dithering about it instead of snuggling in bed here with you."

"Okay. I think I get it," Jasper said.

"I did the same thing for him about three months ago when this really cute drummer was trying to trip him and he panicked. I told him to go to bed with her. He was very happy he did. Oh... and she was a virgin!"

Jasper laughed at that. I knew that this whole thing wasn't an easy concept to wrap the brain around, but he'd manage or have more questions.

"Any other questions?" I asked again.

"Well, are we going to sleep or play around some more?" Jasper asked.

I smiled at him and let my hand trace down his stomach. I'd felt his erection press against my stomach a few moments earlier. "Oh my, look what I found," I said with a teasing voice as my hand ran over his erection.

"Gee, you'd think that would be worn out by now," Jasper said.

"Well, let's see," I said and moved under the covers. I took his cock in my hand and then took the head of it in my mouth. I slid my mouth down as far as I could and started moving up and down on his cock.

"Oh!" was about the most intelligent thing Jasper said for the next few minutes. "Hol..hol.. hold on," he finally stuttered.

I stopped and looked at Jasper. He'd had another one of those little orgasms. I'd tasted him as he came in my mouth. Not much, but just enough to fry his senses.

"Too.. much.. sensation," he finally got out.

"Okay. Did you like that?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Very intense and oh..." he said and then reached to touch me. Jasper was a very good student and had learned quickly what made me wiggle my hips and scream with orgasms. I came again and again. After the last one, Jasper cuddled me tight in his arms and we fell asleep again.

I woke to the sound of an unfamiliar alarm going off. I rolled over and turned it off. 8am. I got up, went to the bathroom and got a drink. Jasper was just waking up when I crawled back in bed.

"Morning beautiful," he said.

"Morning Jasper. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Decidedly not a virgin, and someone else is awake," he said and gestured towards the tent his erection was making in the bed.

"Well, what would you like to do about that?" I asked.

"Remember that sorta X position we were in last night?

"Yeah."

"That sounds good to me," he said.

"Me too," I said as we moved around on the bed.

Jasper ran his fingers across my lower lips and tickled me with his fingertips. Then he moved his cock to line up with me and slid in. I was tight and it took a moment before he felt well seated. Then we started moving together. We moved slowly as we rocked back and forth. His hands went from my hips to my breast and then down to my clit. It felt so good to have him hard and moving back and forth at the same time his fingers played with my clit. I started to orgasm. After the first one, he didn't stop, and they just kept coming. I felt myself clench around his cock and then he stiffened and growled between clenched teeth.

"Arrrr....gghhhhh....." he moaned as he bucked and came harder than he had before.

I held on to his arm and let my own orgasm wash over me brought on by his insistent fingers.

"oh!.oh! Ohhhhhh!" I moaned after it felt like all my bones had just melted. I looked over at Jasper where he lay on the pillows with a silly grin on his face. Just behind his head was the clock. We'd been at it for nearly twenty-five minutes. I started to giggle.

"Wha...what's so funny?" he asked.

"Unlike most virgins, you have some awesome hang time dear," I said at last.

Jaisen
Jaisen
692 Followers