A Change of Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like he had been at it for hours, and I thought that there would be no end. To my relief, I heard him start panting deeply like a rutting bull, and I knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Just as he came, he thrust his hips forward one last time, and I could feel his cock pulsating in my ass as he spilled his seed inside of me. Once he was finished, he unceremoniously pulled his now-flaccid member out of my ass, shoved it back into his pants, and left the room.

With the monster removed from my backside, I could feel a huge relief, but I could also feel a lasting, burning pain. For the second time this evening, I actually started to cry, and once the dam broke, there was no stopping the tears. I felt completely pathetic and utterly soiled, both inside and out. There were three men left that had not used me yet, and looking up at them through teary eyes, I was worried that they would also want their turn. I hoped that my tears would gain me their pity, but once again, I was mistaken.

The first one walked up to my face and pushed the head of his cock onto my lips. At this point, I didn't want to fight, so I opened my mouth and accepted his member. Fortunately for me, he wasn't huge, and I could accommodate most of him without too much trouble. I could also tell that he was very excited to have his turn at me because he began to rapidly pump his cock into my mouth, and I hoped that he wouldn't take long before he relieved himself. While he was pumping my mouth, the remaining two on-lookers got enough courage to walk up close to me, and they openly stroked their cocks as they watched the mouth-fucking that I was receiving.

The man in front of me deepened his strokes until the entire length of his cock was being serviced by my mouth, and with each thrust forward, I prayed for him to cum quickly and to end this whole ordeal. Luckily, he was nearly ready to cum when he started the full-length strokes into my mouth, and after only a few minutes, his body tensed up as his orgasm rolled through his body. I heard him grunt aloud, and I prepared myself to receive a mouthful of his cum.

He completely startled me when he pulled his cock out of my mouth before he came, and I looked up at him in utter bewilderment. My brain was still moving slowing from the alcoholic fog, but for a split second, I just couldn't comprehend why he hadn't cum in my mouth like I was expecting. There was about a second of delay before the first blast of cum hit me on my forehead, but I immediately knew what this dirty bastard wanted to do to me. Instinctively, my head tried to snap to one side to avoid the spray, but he had already anticipated my move by grabbing my hair and holding my head in place. He repeated the shot on my forehead with another on my nose and several smaller shots on my chin and left cheek, and when he had finished, it felt like I was completely dripping with his cum.

When he was finished, he released my hair, and I pushed myself back away from him and into a kneeling position. I had intended just to free up my hands and to wipe the cum from my face before I re-opened my eyes, but as soon as I lifted my hands up to my face, a pair of hands quickly grabbed my wrists in rapid succession. My eyes popped open in shock, and the two remaining men in the restroom had each used a hand to secure my wrists as they stood in front of me, beating their hard cocks. As soon as I realized what they were doing, the one on my right blasted me in the ear and down onto my neck, and his buddy quickly followed by unleashing two powerful shots right at my exposed cleavage.

With their loads expended, the final men quickly left the restroom, and I was alone at last. Slowly, I drug myself up onto my wobbly legs and began staggering my way over to the sinks. Before I made it to the countertop, I caught an image of myself in the mirrors over the sink, and the woman looking back at me was a complete wreck. Both knees were black from the completely filthy floor, cum stains were visible on my halter top and my skirt, and my face was streaked with semen, make-up, and tears. My mind started to race through the evening's events, and subconsciously, my pussy started to get wet. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I realized that I was actually getting turned on from the abuse that I had taken tonight, and I started to think to myself...who was this dirty whore that now stared back in the mirror?

12