A Change of Plans?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

Leilah lifted one hand from the bed and guided it between their bodies, until she could cup her pussy through her jeans. She rubbed herself through her jeans, while Rachel continued to massage her breasts. The girl's hands were still moving slowly and sensuously, the caresses loving, but not urgent. In contrast, Leilah's hand worked fast and hard, almost demanding that she move this along despite her intentions. Leilah was caught in a whirlwind of competing needs and desires. The long month of anticipation had driven her to the edge and she wanted release, but the girl's soft hands, gentle touch and loving demeanor made her want to take her time. Leilah felt the tightening in her belly, the tensing of the muscles in her thighs and ass. She knew she had to stop this instant or she was going to explode.

The girl seemed to sense her need and her indecision, and solved the dilemma for the older woman. She craned her neck up and removed her hand from Leilah's left breast. Before Leilah could comprehend what she was doing the redhead's lips captured her aching nipple and her tongue lashed it through her bra. It was not so much the change in sensation as it was the visual stimulation that sent Leilah into her orgasm. The girl's soft face, pursed lips and the hollowing of her cheeks as she sucked were incredibly erotic and it was too much. Leilah sighed through her orgasm, reveling in each delightful contraction in her belly and its accompanying wave of pleasure.

Leilah felt her knees get weak and her arms give out, she collapsed on the smaller woman. The girl made no protest, nor did she even attempt to move. Throughout Leilah's orgasm and through the aftershocks she continued to suckle one of Leilah's tits and massage the other. Leilah was still enjoying the after effects of her orgasm, when she became aware of the sensations as separate entities again. Her right nipple was stiff and aching, sending jagged little shocks of pleasure into her system as the girl continued to knead it. Her left nipple was sending shocks as well, but of a different nature.

By now the satin of her bra was very wet, and the girl's tongue was sliding back and forth over the slick material. Her nipple was directly under that tongue and it felt exquisite, so pleasurable it was almost painful.

"Mmmmmm, switch beautiful, this one is feeling neglected," Leilah purred as she raised her self on her elbows.

The girl did not hesitate, but moved her head to Leilah's right breast and her hand to the nipple she had just abandoned. While her finger lightly circled the hard nipple in its damp prison of satin, her mouth and tongue began to work on the other. Leilah twisted her hand to place it on the crotch of Rachel's panties. She was amazed to find them soaking and sticky. Rachel groaned around the nipple in her mouth.

Leilah was a little shocked to find her so wet. It took a few moments for her to realize the little vixen was getting off on just playing with her breasts. Leilah forced the two middle fingers of her hand into the wet furrow and began to stroke. The girl gasped, but did not let Leilah's nipple escape her mouth.

"You like my tits don't you?"

The girl nodded slightly, but made no sound. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be in some kind of trance.

Leilah forced herself up on her knees, drawing her tits from the girl's mouth and hand. She quickly unfastened the bra and let her large breasts spill out of it. The redhead's eyes got big, and an expression of ecstasy was evident on her face. Leilah crawled off the girl's hips and helped her to a sitting position.

"Lets get you out of yours," Leilah whispered as she kissed the girls shoulder. Her hands moved to the closure at the back of the green bra and quickly opened it. Leilah slipped her fingers under the straps and gently lifted them off Rachel's shoulders. The bra slipped down her arms and ended up on the floor next to Leilah's own.

Rachel started to turn around but Leilah stopped her by curling her hands over Rachel's shoulders and gently pulling her back down onto her back. Leilah then scooted back on the bed and fell forward onto her elbows. This brought her face to the girl's gorgeous breasts, and left her own hanging down. She could feel the soft skin of Rachel's cheeks on the insides of her breasts and thrilled to it.

Rachel's breasts were large and full, not as large as Leilah's but easily a C-cup. The skin was pale and the nipples were a soft pink hue. Leilah could see the tiny network of veins beneath the soft pale skin, and also the tiny bumps on the half dollar sized aureoles. The nipples were not overly large, but were now very hard and stood out from the surrounding aureole. Leilah exhaled on one and the smaller woman twitched beneath her.

Rachel turned her head from side to side, nuzzling against the soft skin. When she began to gently tongue and lick, Leilah thought she would scream. Leilah had been with many lovers, she had had a lot of hands and mouths on her breasts, but she had never been with anyone who seemed so enthralled by them as this girl. Her treatment of them had been gentle to the point of being maddening. Leilah brought her hands to the girl's breasts and firmly kneaded them while she licked the aureole of one.

Rachel shivered and a soft moan escaped her lips. Leilah realized the girl would be content to just have her breasts on her cheeks, so she moved her body, bringing a nipple to the girl's mouth. She felt the girl's lips close around it, creating a soft seal and then gentle suction that pulled her nipple even farther away from her tit. The girls tongue rolled around the sensitive flesh and she began to pull at it, like a child suckling. Leilah groaned and sucked the girl's nipple into her own hungry mouth. She took the girls nipple between her teeth and held it steady as her tongue lashed back and forth over it.

For a timeless period they stayed like that, Leilah working the smaller woman's tits hard, while Rachel gently stroked hers and suckled her nipple. Leilah felt herself getting hot again, she loved having this kind of prolonged attention paid to her tits, but now her pussy was demanding some attention. She stopped sucking and just kneaded the girl's breasts while she considered what to do next. The girl's soft lips and warm tongue felt exquisite and now she longed for them to be on her dripping sex. The question was how to accomplish that? The girl seemed to be content to spend the whole afternoon with just her breasts. Leilah had always dreamed of someone doing that, but she found that she wanted more now. She wanted the girl's face between her thighs.

Leilah was pondering how to do this when she remembered something she had once read in an erotic story. At the time it had seemed very hot to her, but she was not sure if the girl would go for it. Only one way to find out, she thought.

Leilah released the girl's breasts and put her head down on them. She moved her hands to her fly and gingerly let her weight rest on the girl, this had the effect of forcing more of her tit into the girls willing mouth. Satisfied that she wasn't hurting the redhead Leilah undid her jeans. When they were undone she used her hands to lever herself back up, pulling her nipple from the girl's mouth with an audible popping sound.

Leilah piled the pillows up on the headboard and lay back while the girl sat up and watched. Leilah put her feet flat on the bed and lifted her ass so she could roll her jeans and panties off. The girl's eyes were sparkling as she watched. Once they were past her ass Leilah lifted her feet and the girl caught her jeans and panties and pulled them off. Leilah settled herself and splayed her thighs, exposing her pussy to the girl's view.

The girl was staring and Leilah knew what she was seeing. Her pubic hair was a very dark color, but sparse and her outer lips were full and wet. She knew that by now they were gaping open and that they were a dark pink, almost purple color. She could feel how wet she was and was sure it was evident to the girl's eye.

Leilah spread her arms invitingly and the girl crawled between her thighs and hugged her. Their lips met again in a deep kiss with tongues doing battle. The girl was obviously very aroused and she forced her tongue into Leilah's mouth and explored every nook and cranny. Leilah was content to caress the girls back and ass and let her take the lead for a bit. Rachel's mouth eventually left her own and kissed up her jaw line, towards her ear. She licked Leilah's ear lobe and then moved slowly back down, stopping here and there to lick and suck. Her lips left a wet trail from Leilah's ear, down the line of her jaw and across her throat. Rachel stopped and kissed her collarbone before continuing down.

Leilah could see where she was heading and decided to give her idea a try; she released the girl's ass and brought her hand to her smoldering pussy. Leilah dipped her fingers inside of her entrance, getting them slick with her juices and then brought her hand to her breast. She rubbed her fingers around her nipple, leaving it glistening with the viscous fluids from her cunt. The girl was staring at her tit now, seemingly unable to decide what to do. Leilah caught a handful of her hair and firmly guided the girl's head to her nipple.

Rachel hesitated for a moment and Leilah was afraid it wasn't going to work, but then she opened her mouth and ran her tongue lightly around Leilah's aureole. Leilah was holding her breath, but sighed contentedly when the girl sucked her wet nipple into her mouth. Her tongue worked around the nipple, until it was totally free of Leilah's juices. Leilah allowed her to suckle for a bit before she dipped her hand back into her love tunnel and coated her left nipple.

Rachel seemed to need no prompting and attacked her nipple, lapping greedily at it until it was clean and then gently sucking it into her mouth. This continued for a long time and was as hot as Leilah had hoped it would be. She would let the girl suckle until her nipple was aching and then coat her other nipple. The girl would immediately switch her attention to the one with Leilah's pussy juice on it. The best part for the older woman was that when any possible trace of her nectar was gone the girl still suckled and licked, it was almost as if she were trying to get milk. Leilah had read too many stories about pregnant women being suckled for that idea not to pop into her head and she felt her pussy contract and twitch. She almost wished she were lactating, just to see the little redhead drink her fill.

She dipped her fingers into herself longer each time and began to flick her clit as well while her hand was there. The girl was apparently hungry for her juices and when she brought her hand upwards for the tenth or eleventh time the girl caught it before she could rub it into her nipple. Rachel looked directly into Leilah's eye and then guided the wet fingers to her mouth. Leilah felt like she would come when the girl sucked them in and began to lick them clean. When she finished she pushed Leilah's hand back towards her crotch.

"It looks like you have found something you like," Leilah said, resisting the girl's hand.

"Yes, it tastes wonderful."

"Well, there is plenty there for you."

The girl smiled and kissed the back of Leilah's hand, then down her arm and across her shoulder. She licked the hollow at the nape of her neck, before continuing downward to plant a kiss on each nipple. From there she moved down to lick at Leilah's navel, which caused her to giggle. She was very ticklish.

Her giggle turned into a moan when the girls tongue reached the top of her mound and licked through her pubic hair. Leilah spread her legs wide and tried to relax. She was so worked up from the attention to her tits, and she did not want to come at the first contact of the girl's mouth. Still, she was hyped and knew it wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

The girl's fingers were massaging the outsides of her mound, just teasing her lips and her tongue slipped through Leilah's sparse pubes to rest just above the top of her slit. She started licking then, delicate, gentle swipes of her tongue moving to one side and then the other. Leilah felt her back arch involuntarily, trying to bring her swollen pussy into contact with the wonderful tongue, but Rachel would not allow it. She pressed Leilah's hips back down and then began to gently tongue her outer lips, working slowly downward, but not slipping between them to caress the inner folds. Leilah groaned in frustration, it felt so good, and she was so close, but it wasn't enough to get her over the top.

When she reached the bottom of Leilah's pussy Rachel forced her tongue into the older woman and pursed her lips around the tight entrance. Her tongue seemed very long and flexible once it was inside and began to wiggle around, and she sucked hard, drawing more of Leilah's nectar from her. Leilah cried out then, it just felt so good. Her hands shot to her breasts and she rolled the nipples between her fingers adding jagged jolts of pleasure to her already overly stimulated system. She was dying now for an orgasm, she had to have it. The feelings were so powerful that she could not even try to hold back.

Rachel curled her tongue and ran it upward from the entrance to Leilah's tunnel towards the top of her slit, scooping up the thick fluid that had gathered between the older woman's swollen lips. Leilah couldn't take any more teasing; her hands left her breasts and curled into Rachel's luxurious hair, pulling her mouth tightly against her slit.

"No more teasing, I have to come," Leilah groaned.

Rachel went wild at the words, sucking hard on Leilah's clit she drew it out and then swirled her tongue over the super sensitive bud before she began to lash it with manically fast strokes of her tongue. The shock of it was more than Leilah could bear and she felt her bottom come unglued, jogging and twitching and contracting as her orgasm ripped through her. Leilah screamed then. She wasn't usually vocal during sex, but the tension inside of her, the unremitting pleasure demanded nothing less than a scream.

Leilah rode the red waves of pleasure, like a surfer on the crest of a giant wave. Rachel did not stop and Leilah felt like she was being devoured alive. The sensations from the girl's tongue, lips and fingers merged into one flow of sensation that sent her skyrocketing into another orgasm. This one was more powerful, shocking her body to its core. Rachel showed no sign of letting up and Leilah found herself pushing the girl's head away, it felt too good now.

She drifted down from her orgasm slowly; Rachel had returned to her breasts and was suckling contentedly. The sensation was not powerfully erotic now, it was warm, gentle and comforting. Leilah glanced at the alarm clock on the night table, it wasn't even noon yet. The girl's soft tongue and warm mouth left no doubt in Leilah's mind that this was just the beginning.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers
12