A Change of Scenery Is Good Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stood there rubbing her wrist.

"Look," Jared continued, "I am not some spoiled over grown man who thinks with what is between his legs," not saying the words that he really wanted to, "it's not an infatuation either, if that is going to be your argument." Slowly moving closer to her. "I like you for who you are, what you do at which you are amazing at and for the simple fact that you make me feel what I haven't felt in a long time," he was now close enough to take her hand in to his, "– living. "

He was looking down at his hand holding hers, she made no effort of pulling away. Her skin felt so soft and smooth on his fingers. He wanted to kiss her hand but he didn't want to lose the closeness they were sharing. He could feel the heat between them rising, the closer he got, the more it rose. He was sure she was feeling it too, because she didn't look at him at all. She was just looking at their hands.

He used his other hand to lift her chin up and he moved closer to her cheek, he laid a soft kiss on her right cheek. And without parting his lips from her skin, he moved to the edge of her lips. He was about to kiss her, when she turned her face away from him and he ended up kissing cheek again.

A second later, she slid her wrist from his grip, "I'm sorry, I have to get going." She picked up her bag and keys and started walking away from him as fast as she could. Jared closed his eyes, trying to bring himself back from the trance that he was just in. She reached for the door handle, turning it to open the door when Jared suddenly came from behind her and put his hand against the door not allowing her to open it.

She didn't try to open the door because she knew it was pointless. He was taller and stronger than her. But she was afraid to turn around either, knowing what would happen. And this time she had nowhere to run, she was locked in between the door and his body which was emitting heat and creating a familiar tingling between her legs.

"Let me go Jared," she told him, trying to sound confident behind her very weak request.

Jared was now breathing down her neck and that was sending sensations from her neck, down her spine and to her pussy. The closeness was having an effect on Jared as well. He could feel semi hard cock growing in his pants. He wanted to push his groin into her back but refrained himself from doing that.

"Only if you tell me that you don't feel what we I am feeling right now."

"I don't!" trying to speak louder and cover up her desire for him.

"Why I am not convinced Caitlyn?"

This was the first he had taken her name in that sexy voice and it drove her wild. Jared reached up and moved her hair to expose her neck to him. The soft touch of his fingers forced her to let out a moan under her breathe. He leaned down when he heard the moan and it brought a smile on his face, then placed a soft kiss on her shoulder. This made Caitlyn to tilt her head sideways, allowing him more access. He took this opportunity and moved up closer to her ear. This drove her over the edge and she fell back against Jared's body and placed her hand over the back of his head with her head falling over his shoulder.

Jared moved his hand from the door and held her at her hips, slowly pushing his now hard cock into her back. This made the both of them moan. Jared continued to kiss the neck and the soft skin behind her ear alternatively. Caitlyn's breath grew shorter and sharper, causing her chest to rise and fall. Jared eyes fell on her chest and his anticipation grew, along with his cock. Caitlyn felt his cock twitch on her back which forced her to take a fist full of his short dark brown hair into her palm. Taking it as a silent permission, Jared wrapped his hands around her and taking her left under boob into his palm and started massaging it delicately.

Caitlyn couldn't hold back any longer and she turned around swiftly to face Jared. They looked into one another eyes. She stared into his eyes and there was only one thing in his eyes that she could see – lust. He pushed himself into her before devouring her lips and both of them closed their eyes and savoured the taste of each other's lips. He kissed her soft lips with hunger, pushing her against the door, he held her face in his left palm and used his free hand to pull her leg up over his hip. She positioned herself so that his cock was over throbbing pussy. This caused Jared to let out a moan into their heated kiss and cursing the clothes in between them. For a moment, she opened her eyes to look at him. In that very moment, Jared opened his eyes as well and they broke their kiss to come up for air.

Resting his forehead on hers, Jared confessed,

"I want you Caitlyn, I want you so bad, and I want you all to me tonight and the night after that and the night after that."

Caitlyn's eyes widened and her expression changed and not the one Jared was hoping for. Before he could figure anything, she put her hand against his chest and pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" Jared asked, thoroughly confused.

"We can't do this,"

"Why not?"

"We just can't." Caitlyn said looking away from him.

"That's not a reason." Jared's expression had now changed from confused to concerned. Why was she so hell bent on pushing away something that clearly exists between the two of them?

"You won't understand,"

"Then help me understand."

She finally looked up to him to see the sincerity on his face.

"I have responsibilities. Things to take care of... and this... what we have... cannot be." She finally confessed.

"Why not?"

"I just cant. Please understand."

With that, she picked up her bag and keys, which had fallen during our make out session which I doubt neither of us remember, and walked out the door.

12