A Change of Scenery Is Good Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samy69
samy69
21 Followers

We chatted a bit longer when suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a red figure coming down the stairs. My attention was immediately drawn to the top of the stairs and saw Caitlyn carefully heading down in her heels. I felt like I was star struck. She was wearing a classy yet sexy sleeveless red lace cocktail dress which stretched just below her knee. Her wavy hair was down and I could see a hint of earing through her hair. The dressed hugged her body and brought out her voluptuous figure. I don't know whether it was the dress but her breasts seemed bigger than what I had assumed before. There was a little bit of cleavage as well. Not too much but just enough to tease. She had the perfect hourglass figure. "Damn!" I thought to myself. That was one gorgeous looking woman.

I hadn't realized that my mouth had slightly opened while I had been staring at Caitlyn. I quickly brought myself back before anyone had noticed me. But I think Olivia had seen that because she was grinning at me.

Caitlyn came down and greeted everyone. Everyone was wishing her happy birthday and hugs were exchanged. She was slowly working her way across the room and towards me. I could hear my heart beat faster.

"She's all yours," Olivia said with a smile and walked towards Caitlyn.

Both the best friends exchanged a few words and Caitlyn excused herself and started walking towards me. I, without making it obvious, stood taller and gathered myself.

"Hi Jared, I'm glad you came,"

There was no sound of sarcasm or annoyance in her tone. It was as though she was genuinely glad that I had made it.

"I wouldn't have missed this for anything, and happy birthday,"

I leant forward and placed a kiss on her cheek like I had the other in her office. This time I kissed her cheek a few seconds longer.

"Thank you," she said, as we moved back. I don't know whether she was blushing or was it the make-up, but her she had turned light pink.

She looked down and saw my empty hand, "You don't have a drink, hang on."

I touched her hand, "Allow me"

I moved to the table where all the liquor was and grabbed two glasses of champagne and walked back to Caitlyn. I handed her the glass,

"Thank you"

"You look stunning today by the way," I complimented her.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself," eyeing me from head to toe.

I just smiled and took a sip of the drink in my hand.

"I thought you said it was a small party, this doesn't seem so small,"

"Trust me, this is small when Liv is organising it, I had to short list her short list of guests."

I just smiled.

"But there was only one person on that list that I was most looking forward to seeing here today," there was slight seductiveness in her voice.

Surprised at the sudden change of tone. I replied, "Really?"

Was she actually flirting with me? A few days ago, the same person was trying to run away from her own feelings and here she was flirting with me. If I've learned anything in my line of work, it is being in the right place at the right time. So no way in hell was I letting this opportunity slide.

"Mhmm.." she replied with a smile and sipping her drink.

"Do I know this person by any chance?" She wanted to play games, oh well, I wasn't going to make it easy for her either.

"Mmm.. I doubt it."

"Well, I do know a lot of people."

"No, not this one. This person likes to live far away from his busy life, in his beach house."

Fuuuuck! She was actually talking about me. I knew she was talking about me before her last comment, but I couldn't believe it. My mind was in overdrive. For weeks, I had tried and got nothing. She didn't return my calls, found every excuse to not be in the same room as I was in and here she was. In an incredibly sexy dress, telling me that she was looking forward to seeing me here today.

Suddenly, everyone started singing, like a choir without a coach.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Caitlyn..."

Both of us startled and turned around, to see Olivia and a little girl rolling in the cake on a table. Glad and disappointed at the interruption, I exhaled. Then my eyes turned to the little girl, and it was obvious that that was her daughter. She looked about seven or eight years old and she had her mother's light brown eyes and bits of her features sprinkled all over her face. Anyone could tell that it was Caitlyn's daughter.

Caitlyn smiled and went over to the table and kissed her daughter on her head. They waited till the song was complete and both blew out the candles and cut the cake, together. They fed each other a piece of the cake and then Caitlyn reached for another piece and fed Olivia and, from what I could assume, her daughters who had sneaked up from behind when they saw that their mother was getting cake. It was a picture perfect moment and I could tell that Caitlyn was more than happy. Her smile was a content and full one. At that point, I kind of understood her reason for not bringing in other people.. other men, into their lives. She didn't want to disrupt the peace and joy that they had.

~

The party was over and everyone was beginning to leave. I decided to stay until the end even though I had pretty much no one to talk to. However, I did have a small chat with Olivia's husband, Martin. I was in the living room talking to him when the last set of people left. I wasn't going to stay till that late but Caitlyn didn't say anything and I wasn't going to leave without finishing the conversation we were having.

She and Olivia said their goodbyes to everyone and headed into the kitchen. Caitlyn and I shared a quick glance and I winked at her. She just blushed and looked the other way. She had put her daughter, Lisa, as I had found out, and the other girls to sleep because it was 'way past their bed time'. A little while later, Olivia popped out of the kitchen,

"Honey, could you give me a hand in here?"

Martin looked confused, "Uhh.. sure.."

Olivia narrowed her eyes at him and he just got up and went in and in that moment, Caitlyn came out. I smiled and understood what the best friends were up to.

Caitlyn

I walked passed Martin and sat next to Jared on the couch.

"Hey," he grinned at me.

"Hey, had a good time?" I asked.

"Yeah, Martin's good company,"

"Yeah he is a nice guy to talk to,"

"So.." I lengthened the O part wondering what to say, but luckily, Jared broke the silence.

"I actually got something for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's in the car, I wanted to see your reaction when you opened it so I saved it for the last, I'll just quickly go get it,"

"Sure, why don't I come with you?" I wanted to get away from the watchful eyes of my best friend because I knew she'd be watching from the corner.

Jared seemed surprised and said okay. So I followed him to his car. It was parked a little further away from my house. He unlocked his car and reached in from the driver's side to the passenger's seat where I noticed a reasonably sized box, wrapped. While he was getting the gift, I checked out his ass. But I looked the other immediately as soon as he turned around.

"Here," handing me the wrapped box, "I hope you like it."

I unwrapped the box and saw the cover of the box, it was one of those professional pencil sets which artists use, in a brown leather pouch. I opened the box, unzipped the pouch and saw a wide range of pencils and erasers and a notepad, with a pen next to it and another zip which could fit a 15-inch laptop.

"I noticed on one of your notepads, you had drawn stuff next to your notes, when you came in the first time for a meeting with me at my beach house. I really liked your sketches. I figured, an artist like you could use something like this."

I was speechless. This was one of the most thoughtful gifts anyone had given me. Not that I didn't have something like this, I did, but that didn't matter because it was the fact that he had noticed it and remembered. That's what I took away from it. I didn't know what to say. In fact, I didn't want to say anything. There was only one to do.

I kissed him.

I put my arms around his neck holding the pouch in one hand and the box in the other and kissed him. Hard. I pulled him down towards me. He hesitated at first. But then I felt his confidence growing in our kiss. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. Our kiss was fierce. We both let our desires and passion flow through and I could feel the temperature rising. It was a bit cold outside but even though I wasn't wearing a jacket over my sleeveless dress, there, not an inch on my body that wasn't on fire.

Suddenly, he pulled back, trying to catch his breath. I didn't realise I needed that too.

"Are you sure about this Caitlyn? Because I want you but please don't kiss me like that and leave me again."

He touched my face and held it in his palm, while his other hand was on my back, closing any gap between us. My arms still wrapped around his neck.

He continued in a very husky voice, "I've wanted to kiss you those sweet lips of yours for a very long time but I want you to be sure about this, because, after tonight, I don't think I will be able to keep myself from kissing you."

For the first time in a very long time, I was sure about something.

"I'm not going anywhere Jared because I don't think I will be able to keep myself from letting you kiss me like that either."

His face turned from doubt to delight. He moved closer to my lips, we looked into each other's eyes for a second and our lips met for the second time tonight. This time, it was slow and filled with passion. He held me tighter and gently sucked at my lower lip. I felt my eyes rolling up even though my eyelids were shut. It was the most sensational feeling. I let out a soft moan and this seemed to encourage him because he began attacking my lower lip with a little more pressure. I tried to retreat from his sensual attack but he lightly bit it. I did succeed after a few moments but dove right back in and kissed him again while brushing his lips with my tongue. He tried to capture my tongue with his but I wasn't going to let him. I was teasing him and he didn't seem to like it because he let out a slightly frustrated moan.

Then his hand slipped from my back to my ass and gave it a tight squeeze. That caught me by surprise and made me gasp and he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. My breath was turning into short sharp intakes of breath. We explored each other's mouth wildly. Jared moved from my lips and trailed kisses down my jaw and to my neck, all while his hand was still on my ass. I was clutching at the box and pouch not wanting to drop on the bare road. My head dropped back a bit giving him more access to my neck. He held his mouth in one place and lapped his tongue back and forth and in circles at the base of my neck. I don't know how but he was hitting the sweet spot and that was taking away my ability to stand on my two feet. It was his firm hands wrapped around me that were keeping me from falling down in sheer pleasure. My soft moans had turned into low growls. By this time, I didn't care if my neighbours were watching. If anything, it turned me on more, knowing that there was an audience. I was just going to enjoy this moment.

He pulled me in closer to him and I felt his cock poking my lower abdomen. That made it more intense and I pushed into him. He responded with a very satisfied "Mmmm..." and put his free hand on my other ass and pushed his groin further into my body. I could feel my pussy pulsating, my urge to be touched and the need for Jared's cock inside me was rising.

This was getting out of hand. Neither of us could control it. I hope he wasn't planning to take me right there on the hood of his car. I didn't mind the audience while we were kissing but not while we had sex, and definitely not on the hood of his car in the middle of the street.

Reluctantly, I pulled apart from him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait,"

I could see that Jared was trying to make sense of his surroundings and slowly focused his eyes on me.

"What's wrong?"

"We can't do this here,"

Realising what I had said, he looked around, checking if someone was watching us.

"You think if someone was watching us, you'd be able to see them," I said smiling at him.

His looked at me and smiled back.

"We better go inside," he suggested.

We set our clothes right and he took the gift from my hand while we walked towards my house and I ran my hands over my head, making sure my hair settled down. I saw Jared grinning away.

"Can you ever stop smiling?"

"Not when I am with you."

I blushed. I noticed a smear of my lipstick on the edge of his lips.

"You've got some lipstick on your lips,"

His hand immediately touched the opposite side of where the lipstick smear was and I stretched my hand to touch his face.

"Here, let me," And I started lightly rubbing it off.

"There you go," having finished clearing the smear but not moving my hand from his face. I moved forward and gave him a quick kiss.

Jared

I was over the moon. Of course, I wanted to be in heaven and take her then and there, but the fact she didn't run away after we had kissed, was a good sign and I would gladly take that, for now anyways.

We reached her house and she opened the front door and found Olivia seated on the couch and her was leg was in Martin lap and he was massaging it.

"Where did you guys disappear to?" knowing exactly what we had been up to looking at us all flushed.

"Jared got me a gift and it was in his car so we went to get it," said Caitlyn, acting normal.

Before anyone could say anything, Caitlyn took the gift from my hand and showed it to Olivia.

"That's a very considerate of you Jared,"

I just nodded.

"Well, we better get going," said Martin. "I'll go get the girls."

"No, that's okay, let them be. I am sure they are tired and it's Saturday tomorrow and they can sleep here tonight. I'll drop them off tomorrow,"

"Are you sure?" Olivia looked confused.

I understood why she said that. No matter how much we wanted each other, she was not going to have sex with me while her daughter was sleeping in the next room or send her away to her best friend's house in the middle of the night. Her daughter was the most important thing in her life and I respected that.

"Of course, now you two go ahead and don't worry about a thing,"

They both bid farewell and left. She closed the door, turned to me and started,

"I hope you understand why I had to do that," she seemed concerned.

"No, I completely understand. You don't have to explain yourself to me. Like you told me before, your daughter is the most important thing and I can totally respect that."

There was a sparkle in her eyes. She put her hands on my chest and kissed me. It didn't last long but it was more of a satisfied kiss rather than a hungry one.

"Thank you,"

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you're not getting rid of me that easily," I started walking backwards.

"And why is that?" she asked, following me.

"Because I haven't had the cake yet," I turned around and headed for the table with the cake on it. I cut two pieces of it and put them on a small plate, picked up two forks and sat down. Caitlyn had read my mind because she was pouring two glasses of red wine. I noticed she had gotten rid of her heels and I shed my jacket and placed it on the arm of the chair. She took the two glasses, handed one to me and sat next to me. We clinked our glasses and drank from it. We had cake and more wine and just talked. I had no idea how long we had talked but neither of us cared. We were just living in that moment. She told me about how she got pregnant with Lisa and how Olivia had been there for her through it all. I was loving listening to her talk. I briefly interrupted her, from time to time, to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, I can't get enough of this," in between kisses.

After what seemed hours, I looked over at the clock on the wall and saw it was 5.15 am.

"Shit, it's 5.15," having realised the time.

"Wow! I didn't realise the time fly by," Caitlyn said, both surprised and impressed.

"Well, I should get going," I said hoping that she would ask me to stay back. But she didn't.

"At least you can sleep in late. I have to serve breakfast to three hyperactive kids in a few hours," she said, suddenly realising how tired she was.

"Well if you want, you can get Olivia to watch over the kids for a bit later and you can come by my place and I could help you sleep," I offered to know very well that we were going to be in bed but most definitely not sleeping.

"Really? So if you had me.. awwlll to yourself.. for a couple hours.. you would let me sleep?" she asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Well, yes, but not before I do this,"

I leant forward and gave her a quick kiss.

"And this," kissed her chin. She started giggling.

"And this," kissed her neck and slowly pushing her down so that she was laying on her back.

"And this," I kissed the dip in between her collar bone.

"And this," I moved further down kissing in between her precious cleavage.

"And thi.."

"Okay.. I get the idea," giggling, stopped me from going any further, she held the sides of my head and pulled me back up.

I was now atop her. We looked into each other's eyes, then I kissed her lips again. This time with a bit more urgency. She kissed me back while her hands ran through my hair. I was sliding my right hand up and down her side, touch the side of her breast, moving down to her hip and then back up. I turned my attention to her neck and she held my head there. Her silent moans of pleasure and that made my cock twitch in my pants. I took her right boob in my hand and started kneading it slowly. This caused her to let out a small squeal. I moved down to her cleavage, kissing the exposed part of her boobs alternatively.

Suddenly, we heard a door creaking. Both of us terrified and disappointed; terrified if Lisa had woken up and seen me on top of her mother, turned our head in the direction and to our relief, saw no one.

"I think I should really go now," I admitted.

"I think you really should,"

I removed myself from atop of her and both of us sat up. There was an awkward silence. If Lisa had come down and seen us like that, well, it would've been much more awkward than this. I stood up taking my jacket, said,

"Um.. I had a good time,"

"A good time??" she asked me with a smirk.

"You know what I mean," I replied.

"I know, I was just teasing you,"

"Oh that you definitely were," I winked at her.

"Ok, you have to leave now," she put her hands on the back of shoulders and began pushing me towards the door.

"Okay, okay, I'll leave, but on one condition,"

"What's that?" she asked as we reached the door.

"Have dinner with me,"

"When?" she asked without hesitation.

"I would like it to be tomorrow, but I know you've got the girls home so as soon as you can,"

"Okay, I'll call you and let you know, is that alright?"

"Sure thing,"

We kissed goodbye and I walked out the door towards my car. Now I couldn't wait for her to call me.

samy69
samy69
21 Followers
12