A Change of Scenery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was good!" she groaned at last. She stood there, dick in hand, with what appeared to be a pained expression. Jimmy looked to see Bridget like this, wondering if she was alright. His question was soon answered as Bridget smiled and sighed, "Fuck that was good..." she repeated. Jimmy watched as Bridget took her cum drenched hand and licked it clean.

"Clean up and get out!" yelled Bridget.

Chapter 6

Thursday was similar to the previous days. Jim watched Molly take Bridget in the closet again and then after school he gave Bridget a satisfying blowjob before going home and relieving himself.

Ah, Friday! Thought Jimmy.

It had been a long week for Jimmy, the shock from his seemingly best friend came out of nowhere. He was hopping the weekend would be his sanctuary away from Bridget. Earlier in the week he made plans with his friends, Tony, Sammy, and Natalie to just hang out and have some fun. It was a great way for him to get away from the horrors of school and to be around people he actually liked.

Much like Thursday, Friday started with him in the closet. Today was a little different. Again, Molly was present. But this time it was her turn to watch. Jimmy was terrified that Bridget was going to bend him over in front of Molly and pound him silly.

"Mmm, how are my special friends today?" Bridget asked cheerfully. Both Jimmy and Molly groaned in unison. Bridget took a seat facing Molly. Through her short-shorts the two terrified students could see her arousal. An obscene bulge was running along the left side of her pant-leg. She caressed herself lovingly and teasingly as she stared down Jimmy and Molly.

"Come here my little boy..." she smirked.

Jimmy looked to Molly for support. She smiled half-heartedly as he got up and walked to Bridget. "Now kneel!" she boomed. Without a hint of hesitation Jimmy kneeled. Bridget spread her legs and unzipped her short-shorts. Getting, up she let her trousers fall and then she pulled her bulging panties down as well. He fully expected to take her in his mouth, but Bridget had other plans.

"Jerk me off," she ordered coldly. Jimmy took Bridget's cock in his hand and stroked her to full arousal as she sat back down.

Within minutes Bridget was squirming in her chair groaning and moaning as Jimmy's tight fist brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh Jimmy..." she moaned lowly. Within seconds her breathing quickened and Jimmy knew to pump as fast as he could, so he did. "Aaahhhhh!! Aaaaahhhhh!! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!! I'm cumming!" she announced.

Sure enough, Bridget's cock swelled in Jimmy's hand and spewed its milky white cream. The first four loads launched out of her and nearly hit Jim in the face. He dodged them and kept pumping his fist, slowing until her seed stopped spilling out of her aching throbbing cock. Bridget's mushroom head glistened with her orgasm and Bridget finally opened her eyes, "Now clean me up!"

Being accustomed to Bridget's cum, Jimmy began licking up all of the cum that spilled out of her, on the floor, his arms, and on her cock. "Mmm, such a good boy! I don't even need to tell you to clean it all up! I'm so proud of you!"

The deed was done; he could finally go to class. "Alright you two, get to class! I expect to see you here at lunch." She stared at Molly letting her know who she was talking to. "You've earned the lunch off, so enjoy it while you can," she said to Jimmy.

"Thanks," he grumbled, and left.

Before he knew it, lunch was upon him and he was with his friends, Tony, Sammy, and Natalie. The four discussed what they wanted to do for the weekend and decided on hanging out at the mall and going from there.

Lunch flew by, as did the rest of classes. Jim was at his locker at the end of the day. Surprise, surprise, so was Bridget. She didn't even say anything this time, he just knew to follow her back home.

********

"Fuck! That's good!" moaned Bridget as she hammered her cock into Jimmy's tight asshole, "I'm cumming!!" Bridget erupted deep inside Jimmy before collapsing on him in a heap of sweat.

What came up next caught Jimmy off guard. Bridget began stroking his erection as quickly as she could. "You've been such a good boy this week!" she panted. Within minutes Jimmy was writhing on the bed, still impaled by Bridget's softening cock, and cumming all over her naked tits. He groaned and moaned his satisfaction and she praised him, "Oh yes!! Such a good boy!! Make big cum for me!!" He unloaded his white cum all over Bridget's boobs and sighed with near-complete satisfaction.

Bridget pulled out, her soft cock slipping out easily. She wasted little time and ate up any cum from his asshole and her hands, enjoying her and his cum.

With a light pat of his butt she said, "alright, time to go."

Obediently he dressed and left in no time flat. Finally! The weekend!