A Change of Scenery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make you feel so good!" she whispered into his ear. Jimmy was shocked to hear this, she never seemed to want to make him feel good, but here she was announcing her intentions. "I'm going to make you feel sssssoooooo fucking good!" she repeated. Jim felt Bridget shuffle behind him. Her thighs pressed up against his. The length of her cock mashed between their two bodies. A cool sensation caused Jimmy to shiver and realized she was lubing him up. Unlike any time before, Bridget seemed to be gentle and soothing. She usually just lubed up real quick and plunged her cock into him. He knew he'd soon find out whether or not this was all an act or not.

With a little bit more gentle foreplay Bridget finally pulled away and lined herself up. She gently nuzzled her cock around Jimmy's asshole before pushing herself in. He'd been used to being penetrated now and she easily slipped in. Bridget slowly pushed all the way in until she bottomed out, "Mmm doesn't that feel nice?" she asked huskily. Jimmy didn't respond, but his cock did. Bridget rested her chin on Jimmy's shoulder before peering down to see his erect eight inches sticking out in front. A glob of precum oozed out and landed on her bed sheets.

"Looks like you do enjoy it!"

Bridget wrapped her arm around Jimmy and then grabbed his aching erection. He gasped and moaned from her warm touch. She slowly stroked him up and down a few times before pulling her hand away. Jimmy was disappointed but once he felt her hands on his hips he knew what was next.

He fully expected Bridget to pull out and ram into him mercilessly, but she didn't. She slowly pushed her meat back into him and then back out and back in. It was an odd feeling for Jimmy, like they were making love as opposed to Bridget getting off. Bridget kept a slow pace, gradually speeding up.

Whenever Jim tried to reach for his own cock Bridget would slap him away, "No!" she almost always said, "I'm here to make you feel good, you just sit here and focus on me okay?"

After the fourth time Jim gave up trying to jerk himself and let Bridget do whatever she wanted. She'd occasionally grab him and jerk him a few times but never enough to get him into a good rhythm.

Jim would watch the clock, amazed by how long she was taking. Every time in the past took no more than a few minutes, but here she was working on the 11th minute and she was still going slow. She was starting to really saw in and out of Jimmy, but it was nothing like anything before.

Bridget finally couldn't take much more of this and began plowing into Jimmy. The sudden increase caused him to moan and groan; an odd feeling fell in the pit of his stomach.

He felt something deep inside him. It was like a burning sensation, not painful but pleasurable. Soon Bridget smashed her body against Jimmy's and wrapped her arms around his stomach. She put everything she had behind her hips. She knew she was hitting Jimmy's prostate because his groans grew louder and louder by the second. Bridget was getting dangerously close, but wanted Jimmy to finish before she did.

Her wish was granted.

Just five more thrusts later and Jimmy shuddered in Bridget's grasp. His asshole spasmed feverishly around her aching cock and he unloaded ream after ream after ream of semen. He grunted and groaned and moaned each time Bridget pummeled him.

Jimmy's orgasm was too much for Bridget and she yelled as her own cock exploded deep inside Jimmy, "UUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!" she buried herself deep inside him. Jimmy felt her swelling cock spew her load. There was so much it began leaking out and around Bridget's cock. Both of them shuddered and eventually fell on their sides.

"That was great!" sighed Bridget. She was calm, despite still panting, and stroked Jimmy's stomach. It was soothing and surprisingly loving. Bridget's cock finally shriveled and she let it slip from Jimmy's hole. She got up and walked to her desk.

"How was that?"

Jimmy thought for a moment, "that was good..." he panted.

"Not you," said Bridget coldly.

Jimmy opened his eyes and looked to Bridget. Her naked butt was in front of the desk and he couldn't see what she was doing. He heard a voice soon after though, it wasn't Bridget's.

"That was great!" it sounded like it was coming from the computer, and the voice sounded oddly familiar.

"Yeah, I bet! It felt great!" giggled Bridget. There was some light chatting between Bridget and the computer, or whoever it was she was talking to.

Jimmy wanted to investigate, what the hell was going on. He got up and began dressing himself, feeling self-conscious now. By the time he was finished and at Bridget's desk the chat was over. "Who was that?"

"Oh, just a friend," said Bridget.

"Who?"

"No one you know, she wanted to watch so I let her. It seemed you put on a good show!" Jim peered at the computer screen to see a video chat/webcam system hooked up. He was disgusted at himself and at whoever watched their surprisingly intimate time. Who would want to watch what we had just done? He shrugged it off to some perverted fantasy and headed out of the room. His job was finished, Bridget was happy, and his next thing on the to-do list was to ask out Natalie. Bridget didn't say anything as he left so he hurried out, not wanting to be late.

He excitedly got in his car and drove towards Natalie's. He felt so nervous, having rarely if ever asked out a girl. He texted Sammy and Tony again to say he was about to do it in a few minutes. Again they wished him luck.

He couldn't arrive at Natalie's soon enough. Butterflies were in his stomach as he quickly stopped by a flower shop and bought some roses. Out the door again he nearly hit a pedestrian as he raced towards Natalie's.

At 10 minutes before 5 pm Jim arrived at Natalie's. He sat in his car thinking about what he'd say and trying to muster up some courage.

Finally just a few minutes before 5 pm he got out of the car and made sure he looked presentable. He grabbed the bouquet and recited quietly to himself his little spiel.

Ding Dong...

Jimmy waited patiently before pressing the bell again.

"Just a minute!" he heard a muffled answer. A few more seconds passed and the door finally swung open. "Oh hey Jimmy, what's up?" It was Natalie. She looked as cute as a button. She giggled to herself as she let Jim in, "Won't you come in."

"Th- Thanks," he stuttered. "These are for you."

"Oh really? Thanks that's so sweet!" She cheerfully grabbed the bundle and scurried off. Moments later she was back with the flowers in a vase, "These smell wonderful! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," he smiled shyly.

"What's the occasion?" she asked him. Jimmy had done nice things like this in the past, though not flowers.

"Well that's why I'm here..." he started. "Can we go to your room?"

"Sure," she smiled.

She led Jim down the hall to her room. She sat on her bed and smiled to him. He motioned for her to stand back up and she did. He held her hands in each hand and looked to her. She smiled to him and him to her. "I wanted to... uh..." Damn, I thought I had this all planned out...

"I... wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me..."

Natalie stood there and smiled. She thought for a second before saying, "No..."

Jimmy let go of Natalie's hands and backed away, tears forming in his eyes, "Wait what? Why not?" He stayed strong, "Why not?" he repeated a little softer.

Natalie smiled at him, which was a little odd, he thought. Is she enjoying rejecting me? If she is, then maybe I don't want to be with her. "I don't date bitch boys."

Jimmy's reaction was of complete embarrassment, "I don't know what you're talking about..."

He didn't fool Natalie one bit, "Like I said, I don't date guys who take it in the ass." She smirked, a knowing smirk.

"I really have no idea what you're talking about..." he defended shakily.

"Oh really?" she raised an eyebrow. "Did you ever wonder who the person on the other side of the computer screen was?" Jimmy had actually no idea what she was referring to now. "You know..." she smirked again, "from earlier today..." it finally dawned on him...

"Oh god!"

"Yeah!" she smiled.

"But why...? Why did you watch that..." he was blushing to no end, and frankly kind of scared.

"Bridget was raving about how much of a bitch you've become and I just had to see for myself! I gotta say, you put on quite a show! She made you cum without even touching you!"

"But why..." he whispered. He felt like he was stabbed in the heart. First he was rejected by the girl he was after and now she was humiliating him.

"I guess a consolation is that you do have a nice cock," she stepped forward just enough and then patted at his crotch. He retreated but not in time, he felt so ashamed. Before Natalie had anything else to say Jim ran out. He didn't even bother to close the door behind him as he rushed out to his car. He fought back tears as he sped away without even glancing back to Natalie's house.

******

Dinner was awkward for Jimmy, his parents didn't know what had happened and seemed to be oblivious to him as he sat there staring off into space.

Later that night he was in his room thinking about what had happened. The day even started out kind of weird. Bridget wanted him to fuck Molly in the ass and then lunch was, at least, mild, and then the weird cam show for Natalie. And then finally asking Natalie out, which certainly didn't turn out as he had planned...

A vibration from his phone lured his wandering mind.

It was from Sammy, and an earlier one from Tony.

Sammy's: 'how'd asking Natalie out go?'

'Not good...'

"Aw, I'm sorry :('

'Thanks'

'Hey, if you need to talk about it, just let me know, I'm here to listen.'

'Thanks Sammy. I think for now, I'll let it settle. But I might take you up on it.'

'Okay that'd be great! Cya next week!'

'Cya'

Jimmy read through Tony's text; 'Hey bud, how'd it go?'

'Not so good.'

'Damn man, sorry to hear that.'

'Thanks, it kinda sucks but what are yeah gonna do?'

'Yeah man, I hear yeah. Well dude, can't win 'em all.'

'Yeah, cya next week man,' Jimmy texted back.

'Yeah dude, cya next week.'

He really didn't want to talk about the whole thing right now. He just wanted to get to sleep and get some rest and forget about the whole thing.

Chapter 9

The first week was rough, to say the least. He had his group of friends, but that included Natalie. Since she knew about his secret he couldn't really hang out with the gang. He did meet up with Tony and Sammy on occasion. They both gave him the support he needed and within a month he was a lot better.

--

"Sup bro," said Tony.

"Hey man, what's up?" asked Jimmy.

"Nothin' much man, want to do anything?"

"Nah, not really, I'm pretty beat, I think I'm gonna take a nap when I get back."

"Alright man, no worries, rest up bud," the two parted ways as they exited campus.

Jimmy walked home thinking about the future. It was getting close to graduation and off to college. He'd already been accepted to all his schools, and had decided on something in-state. It was a good school and he got a few scholarships for his academic achievements. Not everything was going wrong for him. Unfortunately the daily abuse he was getting from Bridget hadn't stopped. It was getting less frequent now, he figured because she was starting to get bored. Whatever the reason he was glad it was soon coming to an end. Molly and him actually got to be pretty good friends despite the awkward situation they were in. They'd often talk about their troubles, consoling each other.

Jim made it to his house soon after, it was a Thursday, only one more day of school till the weekend! he thought.

As Jimmy got to his room he checked his phone and noticed a message. It was from Sammy, 'Hey, wanna hang out tonight?'

'Yeah, that'd be cool,' he texted back.

'Cool,' his phone read a few minutes later, 'can I come over in an hour?'

'Yeah," he replied back, 'we'll figure something out when you get here.'

'Okie! Sounds cool!' she replied.

Jim was glad Sammy had texted him. He really didn't want to lie around the house that night, but wasn't sure why he blew off Tony. It had been a rough week so far and he had no homework, he was bored.

*Ding dong* the doorbell rang. Jim nonchalantly made his way to the front door and opened it for Sammy. "Hey! How's it goin'?" he asked.

"Not bad, you?"

"The same, so where do you wanna go?"

"Uh, I dunno, I was thinking the mall. Just kinda wander around or something," she suggested.

"Okay, yeah, that sounds nice," frankly he was just happy to get out, didn't matter where or with who. Jimmy, for some reason, noticed how Sammy had done her brunette hair. It was long and flowing, wavy too, something new. Odd. They hugged, he had to lean over her smaller 5 foot 3 inch frame. He did enjoy her C-cup breasts mashing against his chest however.

They parted ways and made their way to Jimmy's car. Sammy climbed in; Jim noticed her trying to show off maybe? It was weird, he never really thought of Sammy in that way. He knew she was pretty, quite pretty, but he guessed since he was after Natalie he didn't even really notice Sammy. But now that that dream was over, a new girl was emerging. He noticed her smooth legs, her short skirt didn't leave much to the imagination. He rid his thoughts of Sammy as they headed towards the mall.

The two hung out, having a rather good time. Despite having fun, Jim hadn't noticed Sammy's assertiveness towards him, he was completely blind. She would often touch him, just on the arm, around the waist, wherever.

--

The two friends began hanging out more and more often, most of the time just the two of them. Jimmy started to notice that he was having some feelings towards Sammy. She was fun to be around, funny, smart, nice, bubbly, seemed to really like what he liked, they both had a lot in common.

They had decided that they'd go to prom together, as friends. Secretly both hoped that they were going as a couple though.

--

Prom came around and the two tried to look their best for each other, unknowingly though. Jimmy went with the classic and rented a tux, fitting it, just to make sure he looked as dashing as he could.

On the other side of town Sammy was doing her best as well. She was going for a less modest look, something she hoped Jimmy would like. She had a dark blue silky dress which came down about mid-thigh, maybe a little higher. It accentuated her long, despite being short, legs. She slipped on a pair of matching 5" high heels, making her stand about 5' 8" in them. Her breasts almost looked like they were about to burst out the top, another aspect she tried to emphasize. Her neck line didn't plunge as much as she would've liked, but she felt content with how much she was showing. Sammy decided on having her hair down, but wavy, shining elegantly in the light.

This was a casual affair that the two decided on so they met up at the prom location. The two met up, hugging each other. They smiled to one another, noting how the other looked amazing. Their comments were subdued despite their inner thoughts, not trying to lead on too much. Jimmy almost instantly grew a semi seeing Sammy's legs and breasts. She didn't leave much to the imagination. Sammy really liked Jim's classic look, it suited him really well. After their initial hellos the pair went around the dance floor to see who else was around.

The two enjoyed their time together, meeting a lot of people, not always friendly but it was somewhat nice to see who was with who and whatnot. They ended up dancing a few times together, some slow songs as well as more upbeat ones.

The night was soon coming to a close. Both friends kept stealing glances at one another, not always locking eyes, but they seemed to feel something between the two of them. They met up one last time for the last slow song as it was announced.

As they embraced, Jim was surprised by their closeness. He didn't initiate that much but Sammy seemed to want a little more. He smiled inwardly to himself as he noticed this. It was terribly cheesy but the pair enjoyed each others' company. The dance came to a close and the two parted, still holding hands, looking to one another.

"Do you wanna come back to my place?" asked Sammy.

"Uh, yeah..." Jim said lighting up inside.

Sammy smiled, "Great! You can come along with me!"

---

Jimmy and Sammy exited the car, Sam taking Jim's hand as she led them to her front door. Jim looked to her and smiled, we aren't going to do anything are we? He asked himself. Butterflies were filling his stomach as they approached her door with every passing second. His mind began racing, he'd been secretly thinking about Sammy all night long, having to hide erections from her for fear of being exposed or embarrassed.

Entering Sammy's house, Sammy practically threw her shoes off and headed down the hall to her room, dragging Jim along the way. He only just managed to get his shoes off as he was flung about. Arriving in Sammy's room Jimmy saw the girly nature of it. Pink was almost the only color inside her room, a few exceptions of white trim here and there.

Completely taken by her room, Jimmy didn't even realize Sammy coming towards him, smiling. It wasn't until her lips were pressed to his that he shot out of his daze. Her eyes were closed, but his were wide open, stunned. It was only for a second, but the kiss seemed to last an eternity. Sam backed away with a smile and giggle, "I've been wanting to do that all night." She sounded rather seductive.

"Yeah?" he stupidly asked.

Giggling, "Yeah of course!"

"Me too!" he brightened up. This time Jim took charge and closed in on her. Sammy giggled as they locked lips again. Their mouths soon opened and their tongues entwined like they'd been doing it for years. They clicked instantly, part of their recent strong friendship.

Jimmy got more and more aggressive, at first gently pushing her to her bed, and then escalating to groping her flesh threw her dress. Jim took the plunge and began undressing Sammy. Sammy was at Jim's will and let him do what he wanted; after all she wanted it too!

Jim got her breasts free and started fondling them, loving the soft feeling of her smooth skin. The two kept locking lips as Sammy began her own exploration. Jimmy played with her milky mounds as Sam unbuttoned his dress shirt. Soon it was off and his flat chest and stomach were exposed. Sam moaned as her fingers and hands traversed his naked body. Traveling down to what she wanted, Sammy took hold of his belt and in one smooth, quick motion, his belt was magically off. His trousers fell to the floor and his boxer shorts were the only thing containing his straining eight inch cock.

"Ooooh, a big boy aren't we!" she managed to lustfully say. Her hand wandered around his boxers, groping at what she wanted so badly. With little patience Sammy grabbed the waistband and tugged it down, his cock flopping out.

The two paused from kissing to slow down a bit, taking the time to take off Sammy's dress and bra, leaving her just in her panties. For the first time, Jim got to see Sammy's tight body. And it was indeed tight. Her toned abs were gorgeous, they weren't muscular, but they were flat and you could definitely tell she worked on her body. Her breasts seemed bigger now because of the stark difference between her C-cups and flat stomach.

"You have an amazing body!" praised Jimmy.

"Thanks," giggled Sammy, "so do you!"

"Thanks..." he replied.

"Now give me that cock!" requested Sam huskily. Jim excitedly backed away, Sammy glued to him as she kneeled and took his cock all the way into her mouth. She expertly swallowed him whole, using her trained throat muscles to massage Jim's aching cock. With loud slurping noises, Sammy eagerly worked Jimmy's cock.