A Change of Scenery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a matter of minutes Jim was already close. He didn't want to unload just yet, but it felt so good. He was about to push Sam away but a deft hand went to his aching full balls. She gently massaged his sagging aching balls as she continued to work her mouth and tongue.

"Oh god!!" groaned Jimmy, "I'm gonna cum!!"

Spurred on by his grunts, Sammy worked harder than before, coaxing the cum out of him. He groaned again and three quick hot blasts of cum erupted from his cock, shooting down Sammy's hungry mouth. She greedily swallowed and worked until she was sure she had emptied him.

After a few more loads, Jim's cock slowed its spastic pulsing until finally he was done. In all, Sammy happily swallowed seven loads of cum, savoring the taste as long as she could before having to swallow for the next load. The last loads she kept in her mouth before pulling out and looking up to him. With a sly grin she showed him what she had done. Opening her mouth, Jimmy could see the white goo he had deposited inside Sammy's wonderful skillful mouth.

With a loud, overly dramatic gulp Sammy swallowed the whole thing. She opened her mouth and presented her tongue, making sure Jimmy knew what she had done.

"Damn..." he sighed, "That was amazing!"

"It WAS!" Sammy slyly grinned.

"I only wish it didn't happen so quickly though..."

"Don't you worry about that," said Sammy while standing up, "We'll get you back up in no time!" Seductively Sammy did a little dance, sliding her hands around her slim body. Teasingly, she held her breasts in each hand, cupping them, and showing the weight to Jimmy. Her hands continued to roam her body, watching Jim as she did so.

Sammy looked down in his lap to see his cock soft and innocent looking. She smiled to him and worked her hands down her body. She knew he wanted to see her completely naked, and she wanted to show him too. Every so often her hands would graze her panty waistline, nudging them down ever so slightly. But he kept groaning as she kept teasing him.

For the longest time she teased, sometimes pulling her panties down slightly and bringing them back up, sometimes just grazing her hands across them, and sometimes pulling them down and leaving them there. An audible groan escaped Jim and Sammy could only giggle in enjoyment.

"Okay, okay," she smiled, "I think you've been a good boy!" Jim sighed, finally getting to see her pussy. Grabbing both ends of her panties, Sammy slid her panties down. She bent over, to continue her teasing, until they were at her feet. She straightened herself out, exposing her crotch to him.

Jim really liked the completely shaved look, it was clean, and for some reason it was always more erotic than if it were trimmed. "You like?" she asked. He only nodded. "Good!" Sammy proceeded forward and Jim's jaw dropped. Once her legs were slightly apart, a cock and balls flung out from between her legs.

"Oh no!" he groaned, "not again..."

Sammy stopped, "what's wrong?" she sounded defeated tears welling up.

"It's just... ever since I've been at this new school, I've been around girls like you..."

"I thought you liked girls like me. With the way you seemed to enjoy yourself with Bridget that one afternoon, on the computer."

Jimmy froze; there was no way she was also on that webcam... "Wait... you saw that too?"

"Yeah," she smiled, trying to reassure him. "It was really hot how she made you cum like that..." referring to his prostate orgasm.

"So that means you like doing that too?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I like doing the... giving..." she coyly said. Jim could tell she was enjoying this because she was rock hard now. She seemed to be about the same size as Bridget, maybe even bigger. Her girth was certainly bigger than Bridget's, significantly so... He did have to admit, despite being on display; he did enjoy himself, somewhat, that afternoon. It was easily his most intense orgasm by far.

"I really like you Jim, and I thought you liked me and liked doing that too."

"I like you too Sammy, but this year has been so weird. And I don't know if I can do this..."

"I promise to be gentle; I'm not like that bitch Bridget. Yeah I like doing the fucking, but I prefer love making rather than a quick fuck."

"You want something serious?" he brightened up slightly.

"Yeah, and it's hard, being a girl like me, for someone to accept me for who I am. And for someone to accept the position I take in the bed. It's not often I, or girls like me, find guys who enjoy it or are open to it. That's why when I saw you on the computer my heart fluttered. I had butterflies in my stomach. We were friends at that time, and I already had a crush on you, I just had no idea if you'd accept me or not. But seeing you..."

Sammy's cock didn't waver one bit. She was still standing in front of Jim, hard as a rock. He did have to admit he enjoyed time with Sammy, he wasn't sure he could get used to being the one that was penetrated though. He never enjoyed it, except that webcam show, but that was only after the fact. He looked to Sammy, she looked to him pleadingly almost.

Hesitating for a second, Jim stood up and took a step forward. He hugged Sammy, her cock rising up between their bodies. What does this mean, she thought, is he okay with this? They embraced but parted soon after. He looked to her as did she. He moved in for a kiss and she happily accepted. Her cock pulsed and a glob of precum escaped the tip of her penis. Her hands gravitated towards his ass and she grabbed a cheek in each hand.

Sammy gently ushered Jim to the bed, making him take a seat. Their lips never let loose until she parted a little later and smiled to him, "I promise to make you feel good." For some reason Jim knew she meant it, and trusted her. She eagerly went to her night stand and grabbed a condom and some lube. Unwrapping the condom and rolling it onto her impossibly hard cock, Sammy added a generous amount of lube. "I want to see you," she said matter-of-factly. He knew what she meant and lied down on the bed. His legs draped off the end. Despite doing this a few times, it still felt weird to be presenting himself like this. He grabbed the back of his legs and pulled himself up for Sammy. She smiled, seeing as she didn't need to say anything.

With a large glob of lube, she plastered it around his asshole, only pushing the tip of her index finger in. There was resistance, as she expected, but once her finger was in it settled in nicely. She wiggled it around for a little bit feeling his tightness. With a quiet pop, her finger came free.

The moment of truth was soon approaching. Sammy positioned herself closely to Jim. "I promise," she said reassuringly again. He nodded slightly in fear, but also in anxiousness. "I'm ready..." Sam smiled to him, he returned it, though somewhat forced.

A cool slickness spread over his asshole, Sammy was probing him. He felt pressure soon after and he tried to relax. Sammy kept at it, gently adding more pressure until the head of her bulbous cock penetrated his hole. With a sharp intake of air, Jimmy took just the head. "Are you okay?" she asked genuinely.

"Yeah, just give me a sec..." he said. She smiled a loving smile. This was completely new to Jimmy, to be treated like a person, to feel emotions for someone in this situation. Honestly. He liked it. He already felt warm and full. If this was the way it was going to be with Sammy, he could easily get used to it. She was patient, as she promised, not like Bridget, ramming her cock in without a care in the world. "Okay, I'm ready," he said. Sammy smiled again and pressed some more. Ever so slowly she inched her way in, careful to stop herself whenever Jimmy needed to.

He didn't.

He groaned and grunted along the whole way but never asked her to stop. He wanted her to feel good, just as she wanted him to feel good. It was certainly painful. She was wider than he had ever felt. It wasn't a drastic amount over Bridget, but it was noticeable.

Sammy bottomed out and she sighed, amazed at Jim's willingness. Maybe this will work, she thought. Jim did, oddly, enjoy the feeling of Sammy's balls resting on his ass. They were warm and hairless, nestling perfectly and lovingly against him. Sam smiled down to her newfound lover, sneaking a peak at their connection. She hadn't had too much sex, so she relished in the sight of an asshole swallowing her whole. The way Jim gripped her was unbelievable. It had been oh so long since her last time, she was worried she may not last.

"You feel amazing!"

"And you're so big!" he grunted back.

"I know, and I'm so proud of you! Most of the time I have to stop a lot, but you took me all the way in! And I love it! I don't know how long I'll last though; it's been a little while..."

"It's okay, just take your time, okay?"

"I will, I promise, remember?" she smiled.

He smiled back and gave a small nod. Sammy's eyes lit up and she retreated her cock. It was so smooth! So tight! So perfect! She couldn't have asked for anything more. Her bellend soon appeared and she gently pushed back in.

That full feeling returned inside Jim's ass and he was beginning to enjoy it. The pain had eased off considerably. He attributed that to Sammy's care and patience. A moan from Jimmy caught Sammy off guard. "Ooohh, is somebody starting to enjoy this?"

He nodded again. She really didn't need to ask, all she had to do was look down between his legs. His cock was slowly growing with each passing minute. She smiled again, her hopes held high. With each plunge, Jimmy's cock grew and grew, eventually standing tall and proud. Sammy increased her pace ever so slightly, still cautious to Jimmy's wellbeing.

"Mmmm, look at that!" she giggled, "I'm gliding in and out of you so smoothly now!" She was incredibly pleased with herself and with Jim's acclimation to her. "God that's ssssoooo good!" she groaned. Her urgency was beginning to get the better of her. Her cock plunged in and out of Jimmy faster and faster. Sweat formed on her bouncing breasts, dripping slightly onto Jimmy down below. He moaned his approval, surprising himself yet again. He was beginning to enjoy himself now; the way her cock grazed his prostate created a warm glow in his stomach. The evidence was apparent, small droplets of precum formed on his stomach with each passing minute.

"I'm getting close baby," she announced. She wanted to make him cum and tried her hardest to hold back her explosion. She wanted to touch him, she wanted him to touch himself, but she wanted to make him cum without either of them even more.

"Oh baby!" she groaned.

"Fuck!" he moaned, "fuck me harder!"

She did, but she couldn't last. The squelching sounds filled the room and she moaned her last assault, "OOOOOHHHHHH!!" She quickly withdrew, throwing the condom away and furiously jerked herself over him. Warm jets of cum began erupting out of her cock. Watching Sammy flailing away at her cock set Jim off, his cock danced on his stomach and spewed its own load. They embraced and kissed as their cocks slowly oozed out the rest of their cum.

After a few minutes' rest, Jim was quite surprised with himself. He had never experienced something like that before. It was enjoyable, something he never thought was possible. It felt right to him. It made him ponder what to consider next. In the warm glow in the aftermath, the two cuddled and talked about how things turned out. They held each other, discussing how it felt right to both of them.

"Oh Jimmy! You're everything that I had hoped for!" squealed Sammy.

"And Sammy, I never knew that this could feel so wonderful! It was amazing!"

"I know..." Sam looked down. Her cock was growing again; Jim felt it along his leg. They looked to one another and smiled together. Sammy grabbed another condom, while Jimmy grabbed the lube. Sam scooted up against her head board, sitting up, and applied the condom. Jim, happily for the first time ever, added lube to someone else's cock. He applied a generous amount to her proud member, and then a little for himself. Squatting over his new lover, they smiled as he sank his ass onto her rod.

Both gasped in delight feeling the other's respective warmth. It was easier for Jim this time as he sank all the way down Sam. His balls nestled lovingly in Sam's lap as his cock lay on her flat stomach. His cock reached up to between her breasts, depositing a glob of precum between them.

"Oh my! This is just perfect!" beamed Sammy. She loved boob jobs, and Jim was long enough for them to share a mutual experience. "Fuck my tits while I fuck you!" she giggled. Eagerly Jimmy agreed. They started off nice and slow, letting Jim get accustomed to Sammy again.

"Fuck this feels amazing!" groaned Sammy.

"I know!" grunted Jim. They were working up quite another sweat. The two found their rhythm quickly, sawing in and out of Jim's wonderful ass.

Jim soon couldn't take it and began railing his cock in between Sam's tits. She pressed them together giving him a tighter fit as she hammered his ass over and over again. They groaned in unison as their orgasms took over.

Jim was first to shoot, releasing a massive load across her face and tits. "Oh yes baby! Plaster my face!" she nearly screamed. He kept cumming as she rammed him harder and harder. He relished the warmth inside of the condom for the first time ever. Sam cummed and cummed, dumping buckets into her condom.

They soon collapsed on each other in a heaping, sweaty, cum covered, pile of a mess. Giggling afterward, "That was amazing!" exclaimed Sammy.

"I could totally get used to this..."

"So could I..." she giggled.

The End