A Change with Sam Ch. 02

Story Info
Brett and Sam spend more time together.
3.8k words
4.73
49k
43
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

Sam was in my arms for the first time in two days, and I don't think anything in the world could have broken us apart. She wasn't exaggerating about her shifts after school. We had our last class together, something I had taken for granted all semester. Now she would get up and sprint quickly from the classroom, throwing her books in her shoulder bag and racing home so that she could shower and get to her job at the local grocery. It was actually a nice little place: organic fruits and vegetables, local milk, that sort of thing. I had to grab her shoulder and remind her gently (with a smile, but yes each day) that I could drive her to her house and to her job.

"I can't impose that on you Brett. You have to help your dad at the bakery," she said.

I shrugged. "My dad is relaxed. Besides it's not an every day thing, and nepotism means he understands homework is more important than the business, at least for me. Don't come up with reasons to keep me from a simple kindness Sam," I said with a smile and a laugh.

She shook her head and smiled, her resolve melting. "You're right. Thank you Brett," she said. So went the last two days. We jogged to my car, I drove her home and waited for her to shower and get her things together. She had sort of a routine down, but I reminded her that since I was driving she had more time (from not walking all the way across town). I saw that bright realization in her eyes, and found myself smiling again. While she took a lengthy and desired shower, I sat cross-legged on the carpet in her room and fingers through her library of Playstation 2 games. I found a copy of Final Fantasy X and her memory card was already in the system, so I decided to check out her files.

Twenty minutes later and she was damp and dressed. When she walked into the room in a green pollo and khakis, I kissed her softly on the lips. She smiled into my kiss and I had to remind myself to close my eyes and not stare at her.

"Something to eat before we go?" she asked.

"What do you usually make?" I replied.

She shrugged and ran her fingers through her hair, shaking it slightly to dry it further. Her work attire meant she didn't put up her hair in any fancy way, and she opted only for the slightest amount of blush and mascara, no lip balm. Without her makeup she was slightly more boyish, but still incredibly cute.

"I need a damn haircut," she laughed, walking into the kitchen. "Oh, and I usually just slap together ham and cheese. Is that okay?"

I nodded. "It's fine, I can eat anything. Do you want to get your hair styled?" I asked her.

Sam opened the door to the refrigerator and pulled out mayo, mustard, deli-sliced ham, Swiss cheese. There was some whole-grain bread on the counter top, and I milled around the room until I found two plates.

"You think I should go to a stylist? I've worn my hair the same way for years now. Just kept it shoulder-length like this. Well, except for the few events I've attended with my mom. My aunt's wedding was a year ago, I had my hair done up for that," she said.

"I think it would look cute. I could always help you with the money end, if that bothers you," I said.

Sam opened the jar of mayo. "You don't need to do that. And I don't need to spend money on that sort of thing right now either. You haven't met my mom yet because she's literally been at work every time you've been here. That's the life we live, Brett," she said. There was no malice in her voice, she was simply stating the fact as it was for her and her mother.

"What's your mom's name?" I asked her.

"Joanna. She has an on-again off-again girlfriend named Alice who comes by sometimes. I haven't seen her in a while though, but I think they are alright. Both of them are busy. Alice is a manager or something, somewhere. I always drift off when my mom talks about her," Sam said with a small laugh. She made up two identical sandwiches and sat them on the plates, then pulled her cell from her pocket.

"Shit. Can you drive me over now Brett? We can take the sandwiches in the car, right? I need to get there early, we are stocking inventory for the spring season," she said.

I nodded and grabbed one plate, stacking it on the other. My jacket and shoes were still on, and I went out and started the car while Sam pulled on her boots and threw on a jacket. I pushed the passenger side door open when she came outside, she sat in the seat and shut the door, and we were off. She had three bites of her sandwich gone before I had taken one. I plugged my phone into the auxiliary cable that connected to my radio. It let me listen to my music through my car speakers, something that I've always loved. One of my favorite artists came on, Brand New. Jesse Lacey crooned about love and loss as we drove down the streets and I narrowly passed through a yellow light.

"Easy!" Sam laughed. She buckled her seat belt and sank back into the seat, her feet planted firmly on the floor of the car.

"You aren't a nervous passenger are you?" I asked with a coy grin.

"I can't remember the last time I was in a car. My mom drives to work but I always walk to school and work. I guess I just don't have enough experience," she said.

"You'll be spending a lot of time in this particular car, Sam. Don't worry," I replied. She squeezed my knee and gave me the most infectious smile before taking a voracious bite of her sandwich. It was gone in two more bites.

It really was only a few blocks away, near the theater and the outdoor mall. Gregory's said a modest sign. I had only ever been to the local grocery a handful of times, and couldn't remember seeing Sam once. I parked the car in front of store and went to let her out, but Sam stopped me with a kiss and touched my hand.

"I'm fine from here. Thanks so much Brett, I'll see you at school," she said.

"Don't be stupid. What time do you get off work?" I asked her.

"Really, it's fine Brett. Go do homework and help your dad. You have physics," she said.

"I'm just going to text you until you tell me if you don't tell me now," I said.

Sam hung her head in defeat, playfully. She winked one eye closed and cocked her head to the side. "Eleven thirty. But Brett-"

"I'll be here at eleven twenty-five. Alright Sam?" I asked her. Her eyes misted slightly and she leaned in to give me a hug. Then she was gone, inside the store, and I was left with Jesse Lacey's vocals and Sam's slight perfume. As I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home, I realized that we had known each other for almost five days, and I didn't know what our relationship was.

That night, and then its emulation in the next. Night three, that was where I wanted to remain forever. Sam in my arms, the two of us laying in her bed and listening to each other breathe. She was off work for the night only, she had to work the next. I had each of my my hands flat on hers, my fingers walking up and down over her own. Her fingernails were still blue on one hand and green on the other, the paint chipped. I always found that somehow endearing.

Somewhere around fifteen minutes floating in each others existence, she finally broke the silence. Sam rolled her head to the side and kissed my cheek.

"You're horny," she said. I blushed.

"Uh, yeah. I guess, you are laying on top of me," I said.

"My ass is right there. I think you are teasing me on purpose. I know the game, Brett. You don't have to reposition your package quite that much," she said with a laugh.

It was true, Sam was a different sort of girl. I couldn't pretend in certain areas with her, she knew the life as well.

"Honestly I am just very relaxed," I said.

"And sporting a semi. Brett thank you so much for driving me to and from work the past few nights. Sorry I kicked you out so quickly," she said.

"Eh, it's fine. Really. I know you had homework to do, and honestly I was tired. I don't know how you stay up so late every night," I said.

"It's just something that I have to do," she said, rolling over onto the soft surface of the comforter. She reached for my belt buckle. I couldn't help it, I tensed up.

"Just relax Brett, really," she said.

"Is your mom going to be home tonight?" I asked her.

She shook her head and pursed her lips. Concentration. My belt buckle gave way with the click of metal, and I felt the tug as Sam unlooped the leather and undid the button of my pants.

"Tomorrow night, but I work. Why do you ask?" she said. My boxers were suddenly the only thing between me and her.

"I wanted to know if we could all have dinner together sometime," I said.

Sam stopped. "That doesn't bother you?" she asked.

"Well I'm always a little nervous meeting new people but I do alright. I want you to come over and see my parents sometime as well. My mom has been bugging me about what I've been doing, where I've been. I think she'd be relieved to find out about you," I told her.

"About me? What'd you tell her about me, Brett?" she asked.

Shit. Either I was going to have to make an actual move or I was going to regret it later. What was I so nervous about? Then I looked into Sam's sea-green eyes, I took in the cute shape of her face, her freckles that I could see so much easier without makeup, her short dark hair. How could I be apprehensive about this girl at all? She was perfect.

"I think I haven't said anything about this because I'm sort of afraid of rushing it. I do that sometimes, honestly. I know you don't want to hear about my past exploits right now, but I have a way with taking things in great strides with girls," I told her.

Sam waited with a smile, one hand just inches from the bulge behind the thin material of my boxers. Fuck.

"So. You, me. We are good together you know? I just think..."

"Think what?" she asked. She was teasing me. That shy, angry girl that I knew at school had melted away into this true person that had her face in my lap.

"Will you date me, Sam?" I asked her.

"Is that what you want?" she replied.

I nodded. "Definitely. That's what I want," I said.

"Good. That's what I want too Brett," she told me. She put her fingers on the waistband of my boxers and pulled the material just down over my pubic hair, my cock still trapped inside. She kissed my skin. "Because honestly I was already telling myself we were dating."

I smiled at her. "Yes. I feel like I need to bring you another cake," I said.

She laughed, pulling my boxers the rest of the way down, just enough for my cock to spring free. Sam had me good and hard, she had a way with me. I could pull it past her before, I was grinding into her ass on purpose.

"I love the way it looks. I could get used to this sort of activity," she said, placing her small fist around my cock and stroking slowly a few times. There was a drop of clear liquid where she pulled my foreskin back, and she rolled it around with her thumb.

"Do you want to know a secret? I honestly don't know what I'm doing. I mean, I'm just doing to you what I do to myself. Is that weird?" she asked.

"I don't know the definition of 'weird.' We use it entirely too much on the day to day. You're saying you don't have any experience?" I asked her, sighing as she started to give me even strokes.

"Not really. One boy, a few years ago. A girl too, longer ago. Nothing that I want to talk about right now, and none as important as you. What about your escapades?" she asked me. She picked up the pace with my cock, stroking me with expertise and demand, her touch light and perfected. I couldn't help thinking how much better she was at handling me than the other girls I had been with.

"Uh, I've dated throughout high school. I think six girls? Only a couple serious contenders. Everything else was just fun," I said.

"So you're that sort of guy," Sam said with a smile. The way she was stroking me, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long. Concentrating on our conversation was the only way I was going to keep from cumming too quickly and ruining her amazing touch.

"I have been. When you have an itch, you scratch it. It's not the place my mind is in right now, but I've been there. My mind isn't anywhere but here right now though, Sam. With you. I don't want to be anywhere else," I said.

"You won't be embarrassed to tell your buddies you are dating Weird Sam?" she asked me.

"Nah, I don't play that game. Any of my friends who have a problem with who I date can go fuck themselves. Nobody's business," I said.

"You are so cool," Sam smiled, and did something with her hand and my cock that I still can't accurately describe, and I felt my mind go blank. The first rope of cum landed across Sam's nose for how close she had her face to my cock. She pulled back, laughing hard, and she directed my dick toward my stomach and forced me to finish on my shirt. I wanted to be angry at that, but she was laughing so infectiously that I couldn't help but join in after my breath returned. She wiped my stuff off her face with the back of one hand and sort of stared at it.

"I might as well try it. I mean, I should get used to the taste, right?" she asked me. I shrugged. "It's up to you. I mean I was pretty nasty during our first time," I said.

Her eyes went wide. "That's right! You licked your own cum out of my ass. Jeez. What made you do that?" she asked.

"It was just that moment. I went with what my brain was doing," I said.

"Wow. I can't believe I didn't think about that," she said, and sucked my cum off the palm of her hand. She rubbed the rest of it into her face and winked at me. "It's supposed to be good for your skin, right? Good for my face then."

"What's it taste like?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "It's not bad. Weird. It tastes like you smell. I mean we sort of smell the same, so it's alright. I don't know if I could swallow a whole bunch at once though, if you know what I mean," Sam said.

I nodded. "It's cool, I never expected that," I said.

"My turn right? I mean, if you want," she said, scooting back up the bed as I buttoned my jeans back up and put my belt back into place.

"Sam you go after sex like you eat," I laughed.

She kissed me on the cheek, and I could smell my sex on her face. That alone had me semi-hard again. As she rolled over I slapped her on the ass and she yelped. She pushed me down the bed, first with her hands and then playfully with her stocking feet. I attempted to tickle the bottoms of her feet and she pulled back immediately. I noted the weakness with a grin.

"Okay lady, pants off," I commanded.

Sam shook her head. "That's not how it works! Get up her and pull them off or you get none of this," she said.

She was in sweats again, her way around the house. I didn't mind at all. Baggy shirts and sweats at home, she was all beautiful business at school. Sam was a girl who looked sporty and boyish when lazy; drop dead gorgeous when done-up. That's who I wanted it, it's how I wanted it. Honestly she could be any way she wanted, I was hopelessly attracted to the girl.

I tugged her sweats off her hips. She was sort of a boxy type, and yet her ass was amazing. She still had hips, they were just a little less than what I would've expected from a typical girl. With her sweats in a pile on the floor, I was able to freely gaze at her pink lacy panties and the package that was snugly waiting inside.

"Do you order these special? Or buy them somewhere special?" I asked her, touching the material outside her package. She let out a quick breath.

"My mom orders them for me online, or she has in the past. I'm sure I could get them now. They are modeled like regular panties, there's just more material in the crotch," Sam said.

"I like it. Though I also wouldn't mind if your cock was just sticking out and flat against your stomach," I said. She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Pervert."

"Well I am a boy. I can't help it," I said.

"Shut up and play with this girl's cock," she demanded.

"Yes my lady."

I peeled the panties down her skin, being careful with them now that I knew she couldn't just run down to Wal-Mart and grab another pair that would work the same for her. Her cock was full and hard. I loved the size. Something I would never tell her, but I was sort of glad she was smaller then me. It just cemented the boyfriend and girlfriend scenario farther into my mind. Maybe that made me a little bit of an asshole, but I think everyone is allowed at least one moment of ego weakness. I don't know if I could've handled the cute, short girl in front of me having a seven inch cock compared to my average size. Then again, there was something hot to that too.

I palmed the soft skin, stroking a few times and rolling precum around the head of her cock after pulling the foreskin down slightly. Sam's eyes are closed already and she's making those cute little noises that tell me to keep going. So I do. Before long I have her in the throes, because I know my way around a cock as well as she does. It's like we are pleasing each other so well because of all the years of pleasing ourselves. There's something vaguely romantic in that, but I don't allow myself the moment to concentrate on it. One moment leads into another, and just like our first time together, I'm zoning out and doing something I never thought I would do.

Her cock in my mouth, and she gasps with such happiness that I can't help but cement myself to the decision I've made. I know her eyes have flashed open and she's staring at me, even though my eyes can see nothing more than her soft skin and pubic hair. Sam doesn't say a word, doesn't ask me if it's okay or tell me to stop, and so I keep going. I do this as best I can, keeping my lips over my teeth and liberally rolling my tongue around her cock. I'm so glad that it's small and soft, even fully erect. She's right, it does taste just like it smells. I mean I'd tasted myself more than a few times, even before eating out her ass, and I was alright with it. It turned me on.

My hands were on her thighs and I knew she was close, but I wanted it. I was right there, accepting and willing, and Sam wanted it so badly that she didn't have the heart to push me away. I could feel that just in the connection to her skin. Her fingers were in my hair, tugging at me, pushing me where she wanted me to go, and I could only think this is Sam's cock, there wasn't room for a single other thought. And then she was cumming, her orgasm moving through her and her breathes and moans turning to shouts and curses. My mouth filled with her, and she was right that it was a lot, and yet I gulped it down best I could. It only took a few swallows.

"Fuck, Brett. You're a monster you know that? When did you become so insatiable?" she asked me, panting. Her t-shirt had bundled up around her belly, I could see her cute little belly-button.

I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. All of a sudden I desperately wanted water.

"I don't know. I just go with my gut with you Sam. It seems to work out alright," I said.

"Damn yes it does. That's the best orgasm I've ever had," she said.

"Well I'm glad I was able to share it with you," I replied.

"You gave it to me, silly," Sam laughed. And I just couldn't deny myself the infection of her laughter, and was right there with her.

"Want something to drink? There's orange juice in the fridge," she offered.

"Actually yes, that'd be fantastic," I said.

She pulled her panties and sweats back on, hopping from her bed and walking out of the room. I walked after her, and before she could open the door of the refrigerator, I pulled her body to mine and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her softly on the neck and then playfully bit her ear.

"You are just simply a good thing, Sam," I told her.

When she turned to me there were tears in her eyes. "Honestly Brett, I could say the same thing about you. Tell you what, my mom doesn't work Saturday night. Do you want me to see if she wants to have dinner with us?" she asked.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12