A Change With Sam Ch. 03

Story Info
Sam and Brett become a better couple.
6.8k words
4.71
40.5k
33
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers

It was Friday night, which meant Sam and I had been wearing our titles of 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' like proud soldiers for all of a few days. Tomorrow was when we were supposed to all have dinner together, Sam, Sam's mom Joanna, her girlfriend Alice and I. To be honest, I was nervous. It wasn't the butterflies that had accompanied the last few days with Sam, but an altogether different sort of nervous. I wasn't keen on being introduced to her mom, though honestly I knew little to nothing about the woman aside from the way she kept her small home. Sam and I had spent almost all of our together time exclusively within the confines of her house. I had driven Sam to and from work each night that she needed it, and tonight she was off.

Her tongue was in my mouth, playfully sliding against mine as we furvently kissed. Sam became better and better each day, as if she had been training in some off season. I enjoyed teasing her about it.

"Admit who you are kissing when I'm not around," I said to her, squeezing her sides with my hands.

She beamed back at me. "Everyone! Boys, girls, everyone. I just have to make sure I'm in top condition for you," she laughed.

"Evil tease. You are lucky I give you kisses at all," I said.

Sam pouted. "Brett, don't pretend like I'm not in control of the kissing situation. I could have you prostrate and begging in a matter of minutes if I wanted to," she replied.

I rolled my eyes in exaggeration. "Okay, lady. You want to see who can go longer without?" I dared her.

She shook her head, her shoulder-length hair bouncing. "Absolutely not. You got me, I lose. What happens now?" she asked.

"Kiss," I spoke, and then acted. I pressed my lips against hers in a gentle crush, and we spent the next few minutes enjoying one another. Her tongue was in my mouth once again, soft and sweet and wet. She tasted lightly of tooth-paste and the Chardonnay we had been drinking for the last hour. Even though I knew money was tight for her and her mom, I was glad they at least kept some cheap bottles of wine in the house. I made a mental note to bring wine to dinner the following night.

When our lips broke I was vaguely reminded that the television was on. I moved to turn it off, and Sam caught my hand. "Wait," she said, watching the box. When Harry Met Sally was playing on some channel I rarely watched. Billy Crystal was explaining to a young Meg Ryan as to why men and women simply couldn't be friends.

"I love this movie, have you ever seen it?" Sam asked me.

"Once, years ago," I confessed. "It wasn't my sort of movie then. You love it huh?"

Sam nodded, her attention on the television until the scene changed and we were watching a forgettable commercial. "It's one of my favorites. I think its one of the only romantic comedies I've ever seen that doesn't make me squeamish or roll my eyes too much. I also enjoy Love Actually and Garden State," she said.

"Garden State is one of my favorites," I said. "I think I've mentioned that once before, I am forgetful."

"About movies, maybe," Sam said, bringing my hand into her lap. I smiled. "You are pretty attentive about me."

"I try and shower affection when I can. Only to the girls who deserve it," I said.

"This girl doesn't deserve and she gets it. A flaw in your logic?" Sam asked.

"A flaw in your self-esteem, my lady," I replied, kissing her. She pushed her hands down into her lap so that my hand was sitting right above her stiffening cock, the small member making a tent in her sweats.

"And yet I always know what you want. So maybe I'm the attentive one?" I asked, grabbing her sides again and tickling her. Sam squealed.

"I know, I know. But I want what I want. I have to be forceful about that, right?" she asked me as I slid her sweats down and crumpled them up, tossing them onto the couch. She slid down into the pillows lazily, her eyes already taking on that blank gleam that came with arousal. Her panties were black and bulging. Her face was flushed and her cheeks were bright pink as if someone had pinched them, hard. I ran my hand over the material, avoiding her cock purposefully and tracing the skin of her thighs.

"You are terrible," she moaned, her eyes closed.

"A terrible monster," I said, growling slightly as I slid her panties down and her cock sprang to life. Her four inches fit well into my open hand, and I held the member there as if weighing it, judging it. I slid her foreskin down and admired the deep purple head, the smell, the little ooze of precum as I wrapped my fingers around the head of her cock and squeezed gently. She sighed.

"Terrible, terrible..." she moaned, and sighed, and I knew her mind was gone and I was free to make her feel. I stroked up and down once, then slower, then slower, rubbing the foreskin up and over the head of her cock and then down again. She squirmed once under my touch and then relented, relaxed, let me do what I wanted to do. I laid my cheek on her thigh, my stubble grazing her skin lightly as I continued to stroke.

"That view doing something for you?" Sam asked between breaths. I kissed the skin of her thigh.

"Why?" I asked, continuing my strokes. I was fixated. I desired her orgasm, and yet I needed to tease her. I had found myself completely enraptured with Sam, and I think she knew this.

"Whatever you are doing feels better. You changed your touch when you laid your head there," she breathed.

"I'm just comfortable. You ready to cum yet?" I asked her.

Sam closed her eyes hard and managed a pleasured little smile. "I'm not gonna. You have to make me," she demanded.

I continued to stroke, alternating the rhythm and speed, slightly twisting the foreskin around the head of her cock, pulling back and tugging lightly, and then I began to stroke furiously the way I often would when I was pleasuring myself alone. Lately I had been doing that less and less, saving myself for Sam so we could have more pleasure from each other. Sam's eyes flashed open and she breathlessly demanded that I keep going, fast and faster, and I stroked her cock until I felt the build of her orgasm, and then she was there, a white rope of cum on her blouse, and another, until she was spent.

While she lay her head back on the couch and closed her eyes, I jumped up and jogged into her bedroom, coming back with a new blouse. When I returned she had her eyes open and was smiling at me. I lifted her shirt up and over her head, revealing a simple black bra beneath, and then tugged the clean blouse over her head. I kissed her on the cheek and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cupboard over the sink and pouring myself a liberal glass of water. I added ice, and then returned to the living room after taking a gulp. I gave the sweating glass to Sam and she downed the rest of it with little difficulty.

"What now?" she asked me with a mischievous grin.

"More kissing?" I ventured. Sam shrugged.

"You don't want anything?" she asked me.

I considered this. "I'm kind of hungry. Can we just lay on the couch and watch the rest of this movie?" I asked her. By this time Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan were walking through a park that was painted the beautiful gold and bronze of fall.

Sam nodded. "Whatever my boyfriend wants. How about you lay down and I go grab you something? Don't forget to turn the sound back on," she said, and waltzed into the kitchen. I heard her messing around with some utensils and plates, and the fridge door opened and closed, and then: "Turn the sound up!"

I complied with the demand of my girlfriend, and as the sound rose I found myself becoming enraptured with the movie. Maybe I was just comfortable on that couch, or just the rhythm of the television set backed by Sam's little noises, or maybe I was just finding myself comfortable with my life. I couldn't recall any of my previous relationships being so relaxed. Usually I found myself with the emotionally needy, or the emotionally gone. Sam was neither and yet she had endured more than any of the others. It truly was up to the person, and not the situation. She was more, and I was more with her.

Sam brought out two plates, each containing a sandwich stacked with such an array of meat and vegetables that I was afraid there was nothing left in her fridge. I made a mental note to add a few items to their fridge, alongside my note to bring wine to dinner. I didn't yet know Sam's mom Joanna, but I had a feeling she wouldn't be too suspicious if I snuck a loaf of bread, or cheese, or a head of lettuce into their meager belongings. I took a bite of the sandwich as Sam positioned herself next to me, watching the television as a pickle slipped from the slices of bread and onto my plate. Same had half the sandwich gone before she bothered speaking to me.

"Do you have homework? I should've asked you before," Sam said.

I shook my head and chewed and swallowed. "No, the little I had I finished during free period earlier today. You have anything?" I asked.

Sam shrugged. "Just some reading. It's not a big deal, I can bust that out before I go to sleep. After you leave," she said, taking another bite. I nodded and returned to the screen. We watched the movie in near silence (Sam had cute little noises reserved for her favorite moments) until it was almost over. Billy Crystal made a very romantic and impassioned speech to Meg Ryan on New Year's Eve, and too my surprised delight, they ended up together. Roll credits.

"What did you think?" Sam asked me. I turned and kissed her cheek and she smiled.

"I thought it was great! Maybe my aversion to romantic comedies is because of the lack of When Harry Met Sallys?" I asked.

Sam nodded. "I think so. We could watch Moulin Rouge next, or Love Actually," she ventured.

I checked my phone. It was a quarter to ten.

"I should probably go home in the next forty-five minutes or so, my parents will worry if I stay out too late," I said.

Sam deftly managed to toss her plate onto the end table near the couch and grab my cock in the same fluid motion. I hadn't even realized I was hard, maybe it was Sam's touch that sprang me to life. She felt me through the denim of my jeans and gave me a smile.

"You aren't going to watch such a romantic movie with a shy young girl and not let her have her way with you, are you?" she asked me.

I laughed. "Shy young girl? Sure. Okay. Must be a different Sam that I know. A different girlfriend, perhaps?" I said this, pushing my plate to the end table with still half a sandwich left.

"I want," Sam said.

"You want?"

She gave me the eyes. "I want," she said.

Oh.

"Should we move to your bedroom?" I asked her. Sam shook her head and her hair bounced around prettily. The channel had started up another movie, something with Ben Stiller. I muted it.

"Only to get condoms and lube. My mom won't be home until midnight. Can you manage a quickie on your girlfriend?" Sam asked me. I nodded. I could manage. "Then go."

I was off like the start of a race. I stumbled into her bedroom and found the hidden spot where she kept the condoms I had bought and the lube she was familiar with. Our first time we had managed without them, but since that time we had agreed it would be better to be on the safe side, no matter what. When I returned to the living room I saw that Sam had laid a blanket down on the couch and had already taken off her blouse and her bra, freeing her small gorgeous breasts to swing freely as she flitted about. Her nipples were pink and erect, and I felt myself grow harder because of the sight of them.

Sam laid back on the couch as I set the wrapped condoms and the lube at the base of the couch, and reached for my belt. She stripped off her sweats and her panties, and I was staring at the beautiful naked body of my Sam. Her small cock was only semi erect and almost pink, standing apart from her smooth ivory skin. Her pubes were shaved back into a strip, a dark outline for her sex. She lay back on the couch, on top of the blanket, finding a comfortable spot and then spread her legs wide. I removed my shirt, jeans, socks, and boxers, laying them on a pile on the floor. Sam saw my hardened cock and licked her lips, smiling wide at me.

I tore the wrapper of the condom with my teeth and rolled the item up my member, turning my cock into some frighteningly bright purple object. Sam stared at me lustfully as I placed a hand on each of her knees and repositioned her on the couch. She offered herself up to me and held her hardened cock back to her belly. Her ass was beautiful and clean from the shower she had taken only hours previous, and her ass hole was a crinkled pink star. I took the bottle of lube and placed a dollop in the palm of one hand, rubbing my hands together until they were soft. Then I took a little more and pressed it to her ass, causing her to shiver and squirm a little bit.

"You asked for a quickie," I said.

"Yes, but you still have to be nice to me!" Sam retorted.

She was right, and yet relaxed and horny, so it only took me a minute or two to get my finger comfortably in her ass. I inserted a second digit, pumping them in and out of her ass until I thought she was comfortable enough. Sam clenched her muscles on my finger to signal her readiness, and so I sat back on the couch and rubbed a bit of the lube up and down my wrapped cock. I had a hand on the side of her hips now, almost under her ass, and I slowly inserted by cock into her. There was a little resistance at first, but not much, and after the head of my cock popped in I smoothly guided myself all the way to the hilt. This was met by moans and sighs and grunts from Sam as she accommodated me, and after a few moments of discomfort I could see the change of pleasure on her face.

Sam nodded and exhaled and so I pumped slowly, increasing the pace along with the little vocal cues she gave me. Sam was pumping her own cock passionately, watching me and my ministrations, her eyes moving from my gaze, to my cock in her ass, to her cock, to my chest, and all the way back again. Her little grunts and groans and sighs filled me as I filled her, and I could feel myself getting closer and closer as she tightened herself around me. She could feel it too, and she began to meet my thrusts while stroking her own cock. She let out a little cry as she came, her cock spurting onto her lower belly in several little white ropes.

It was only another minute or so before I was there with her, and I felt the build up come and tried to last as long as I could. Sam squeezed her rectal muscles around my cock and I lost control, my orgasm moving through me as I collapsed onto her and her breasts squeezed soft and warm against my chest. I could feel her nipples on my skin as my cock emptied inside Sam, inside the condom wrapped around my cock that was inside of her. She could feel the warmth spread inside even as it was trapped there, and a smile spread across her tired face. Perspiration dotted her forehead and she breathed deeply through her nose as she tried to gather herself. I glanced at the clock on the wall and noticed we still had about fifteen minutes from when I said I had to leave.

We lay in each others arms until my cock was soft enough to fall out of her ass. I grabbed myself around the condom so that it wouldn't spill onto the couch, tying the little baggie off and walking into the bathroom that was right across from Sam's bedroom. I tossed the condom in the toilet and turned toward the sink, throwing some water on my face before returning to the living room. My cock had returned to its flaccid state, and for a small moment I wonder if it bothered Sam that my cock was so small when it shrunk down, or if she even cared at all. I couldn't recall ever being comfortable with a girl when I wasn't fucking her, and that strange little thought caused a smile to spread across my face, the face of the reflected man in the mirror.

"Hey," Sam breathed, still on the couch with her legs spread apart. Her ass hole was puckered and red, and she was still stroking her cock which was semi-hard. The cum was still in ropes on her belly, and she was holding one breast with the other hand.

"You're still horny huh?" I asked. To be honest I was spent, but I would keep going for Sam if she wanted it. Her libido was just another sort of appetite for her.

"A bit. Brett will you just snuggle here with me for a while until you have to leave? You still have a few minutes," she said.

School be damned, I did want to hold this girl in my arms as long as I could. I snuggled into the couch until I could find a comfortable spot, and we ended up in a position facing each other and holding each other, our cocks meeting in the middle and trapped between us. It was different, but felt wonderful. Sam wiggled around until we were looking in each others eyes. I brushed a length of hair away and gave her a little kiss on the lips. She kissed me back, and we held each other that way for a time.

"I have to go," I said.

"No you don't," Sam replied.

I squirmed and she giggled, I pinched her sides and kissed her lips and pretended to really struggle until she let me go. When I had my pants on and I was buckling my belt, she finally spoke. I think she enjoyed watching me dress.

"You nervous about tomorrow?" she asked.

I shrugged, and then tugged my shirt over my head. "A little. I was planning on bringing enough wine to make sure everyone was properly lubricated against awkwardness," I replied.

"Don't spend too much money. It will hurt my mom's feelings. She's weird like that."

"I figured that would be the case. Don't worry, you can buy enough wine to get four people drunk and keep it under $20, you just have to know where to go. Lucky for you, your boyfriend is a lover of cheap wines," I said.

"Fine. So then you really are leaving me," Sam pouted as she spoke.

"Until tomorrow. And then we will spend the whole day together. Maybe I can make you relax before dinner?" I said, smiling.

Sam nodded. "You better keep your phone with you, and I better see you after school," she said.

"Not at lunch?"

"I have to do homework now. I won't be able to do it before bed," she said sheepishly.

I laughed and found my jacket at the door. "Cover up before your mom gets home," I said.

Sam sat up abruptly and started gathering the dinner plates and her clothes, wrapping the blanket around herself. "I still have an hour. I'm going to take a shower and then go to bed. My ass is a little sore," she said with a wink.

I felt myself growing hard again as I shut the front door behind me and headed toward my car.

School passed the next day almost without incident. I had been ignoring my friends lately because of the dirty looks and passive-aggressive comments, and their single-minded opinions did nothing for me. This was high school, and one day would often bleed into the next. We only had one semester left, and it would be apparent rather quickly who was my true friend and who wasn't. Each person became a shadow, a wraith in the halls, and Sam was the single bright spot I focused on. My grades remained above average and my college applications were out. I was working four afternoons a week at my father's bakery and I allowed my mom to fuss over me just enough to make her feel like she was involved in my life. All in all, I was able to take care of myself.

Sam was rather different, and I didn't mind focusing more on her well-being than my own. In fact, that was often the way I went about my relationships, though most girls I had dated ended up crushing me in the end because I gave too much. So far Sam seemed like the perfect girl because while she was rather fun and adventurous, she had enough damage in her past to not take advantage of me or push me aside thinking that the next 'bigger and better' was just around the corner. I didn't have to worry about losing her when I was holding her in my arms, and each small kiss seemed to solidify the moments.

JRLover
JRLover
110 Followers
12