A Changed Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

"Sorry Charlie, I really didn't think." I said, as I walked across to my locker and thanking the fact that mine was across from his so I could keep my back to him. I stripped off my top and grabbed my clean one from the locker, spraying a bit of deodorant on before I pulled it over my head.

"What did you see?" he asked quietly, then corrected himself. "I mean, how long were you there?"

I kept my back to him as I answered, and decided now was not the time to take off my own trousers, especially as I would have a huge tent in my underwear. "Only a couple of seconds, honestly. You turned round almost immediately." Not quite true, but I didn't want him knowing I had seen anything below his waist. It might shatter our level of understanding.

"Why are you so worried about it?" he asked.

I turned then, unsure of what to say to him. He looked inquisitive, not annoyed, which had to be a good sign. I relaxed a little. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. We aren't at the seeing each other half naked stage, and I was surprised to see you were getting changed."

"It's okay, honestly." he said, and then he grinned very cheekily at me and said probably the last thing I would have expected. "It's a good thing I decided to keep my boxers on, I usually go commando outside work."

He left the room casually, leaving me with my jaw practically on the floor, and a mental picture I was having a lot of trouble clearing. Dear God, he was teasing me, and he knew exactly what he was doing judging by that grin. Perhaps our new level of understanding was rather deeper than I had thought.

* * * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers