A Changed Relationship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarthaD
MarthaD
212 Followers

We both needed to be up early on Monday, so shortly after that we got ready for bed and he gave me a deep and thorough back and neck massage as I drifted off to sleep. As he caressed me I asked him what he thought of the prior night's activities. "You look really beautiful when you are so aroused," he replied. That earned him some deep and soulful kissing before we finally curled together and drifted off to sleep. We spooned together all night and I could feel his caged penis poking my thighs throughout the night. It was a beautiful end to wonderful weekend.

Monday morning was uneventful followed by a long and stressful day at work getting ready for an important meeting the following evening. By the time I came home that night I was perfectly happy to plop into our large easy chair and relax. With no prompting at all on my part, my quickly learning husband brought me a glass of wine and a selection, of cheese, fruit and snacks. No sooner had I thanked him for that than he kneeled before the ottoman on which my feet were perched, carefully removed my boring business heels and commenced a relaxing foot rub.

He started by firmly kneading my arches, each turn of his hand sending pleasure up and down my tired legs. He spent a long time on my arches and ankles, occasionally sliding up to massage my calves as well alternating between each leg. After awhile he moved on to my toes, flexing them, rubbing them and sometimes gently kissing them. His trousers sported a solid bulge, but his attention to me was unwavering and he said nothing of his predicament, even shrugging it off when I directly asked him about it.

As he performed his gentle and loving action on my hot and tired feet we shared the details of our day. After awhile I tilted back my head and rested my eyes as he continued to work my soles and toes. As I began to doze off in perfect relaxation after a hard day, it was clear to me that this "slave for a week" game I had concocted wasn't polarizing us into dominant and submissive roles but was bringing us together as a couple. Where before he might have responded to my stress by staying out of my way, now he was actively helping me relax and feel better. It was an unexpected although welcome turn of events.

It was some time later when I was gently awakened by my husband helping me up out of my chair and leading me up to the bedroom. He tenderly removed my clothes giving me small kisses as he did so and then helped me into my nightclothes. Sliding into bed we cuddled together as we did the night before. My love for him at that moment was so intense that I wanted to forget about the whole orgasm denial thing and begin making out like a pair of horny teen-agers.

Resisting that I urge I said instead, "Go down on me."

He didn't hesitate at all but quickly repositioned himself to give himself better access. Sliding my nightshirt out of the way he first started licking my outer lips right through my panties. The friction or the fabric and the pressure of his mouth had me wet in no time especially as aroused as I already was. I could sense my lips widening as he continued to apply pressure and soon his nose was pressed against my clit that was beginning to emerge from its hood.

Next he got his hands involved and began rubbing me firmly up and down the length of my opening. Soon his thumbs had eased their way inside of me as he continued to paint his tongue up and down my panty covered crease. All at once he pulled my panties aside and buried his face and tongue inside of me. In a flash he found my clit and began gently sucking on it. The suddenness and intensity were all it took and I was quickly shaking through a wonderful orgasm. It wasn't huge, but it was just the release I needed after a stressful day and the gentle loving build-up over the course of the evening.

Fully satisfied and ready for sleep I urged him back to the top of the bed. Kissed my juices off his face and thanked him for his efforts. "You did a really good job my love. That's just the attention I needed after a long day. Love you."

With that I rolled over and drifted off to sleep. I'm sure he was frustrated, but kept his reserve and I knew there was nothing he could do about it. I fell asleep thinking that my little plan was certainly paying big dividends and was glad I still had a few days left to go.

Tuesday, unfortunately was a very busy day at work and I returned home at nearly 10 pm drained both physically and mentally and certainly in no mood for lovemaking, even if it was on my terms. My husband of course had arrived home at his normal time and I noticed that he took the trouble to make sure the house and kitchen were straightened before my arrival. As soon as I came in he took my coat and briefcase and put them away and asked if I wanted a drink or snack before bed. As he pulled together some fruit and a glass of water, he asked me if I wanted to share my day which made me smile, because it's something I really enjoy doing and it was so nice that he asked.

We stood together at the kitchen counter and I nibbled on some grapes while I vented about my day. He listened patiently and supportively, it was nice. Heading upstairs I found the bed turned down and ready, with my pajamas folded and waiting. Unasked, he helped me off with my clothes and hung up my suit. Picking up on his service I sat down in my dressing chair and let him remove my shoes and hose. The whole thing was more functional than sensual, but we both knew it was part of our game and exchanged warm smiles and some lingering touches as we got me out of my work clothes and into my bed clothes.

We got ready and climbed into bed together and as soon as the lights went out he began massaging my back and shoulders, caressing my hair, and planting gentle kisses on my ear, cheek and neck. I turned to him for a sensual and lingering kiss good night and drifted off to sleep with him still rubbing my back and shoulders. Sighing as I faded beneath his touch I felt so well loved. It was almost like the afterglow of really great sex without the sex. It was a wonderful feeling and reminded me of all giddy feelings I had when we first fell in love.

MarthaD
MarthaD
212 Followers
12