A Changed Relationship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone seemed to be getting pretty excited there. Maybe we should take a little break and then you can return the favor."

His expression showed both his thorough frustration and his absolute lust as he struggled to master his feelings and continue to play along with my teasing game. I'm not sure what I would have done if he had instead threw me down and fucked me like an animal. I could tell in his expression that the thought had crossed his mind. We held each other's gaze for a moment or two and then, I suggested, "Maybe a little wine would taste good."

"Yes, ok, I'll get it," then as he stood he quietly added, "my queen."

I slid over to the couch and we cuddled together in the candle lit room under a light blanket while we sipped our wine. We didn't say much, but we did keep up the romance with light kisses and a few caresses. After a bit I said to him, "O.k. now its your chance to get even with me. You know how much I love to have my breasts massaged. You are to do whatever you want with and I want you to bring me as close to orgasm as possible without letting me get off. How's that."

"My pleasure, my queen" he grinned and then he began.

He started slowly planting gentle kisses all around my areolas and then carefully nudging my nipples to hardness with his lips and tongue. He was very careful about both the pace and pressure of his caresses, occasionally being swift or firm and then alternating with slow gentle movements or very light licks or touches. It was the soft light touches that teased me the most, making my head roll back as I tried to stick my chest out to increase the contact.

I was already wet and he knew it because he had cupped his hand and palm completely over my sex. I expect he did this in part to keep my own hands away, but he also used his advantage to apply gentle pressure to my clit and occasionally a little quick ticklish rub. The pressure on my sex, the pulse of my nipples and my own heightened sensitivity were already conspiring to heighten my arousal.

From there he played me like a musical instrument. He'd suck my breasts intently and just as my passion would start to mount he'd back off and play lightly across my other breast, or caress my labia. Over and over, each time a little different. Each time a new unexpected touch, kiss, suck, caress. Unconsciously I began moaning in pleasure. The low gentle roll of sound adding to my lust. It felt like it was going on forever, I'd have sworn it was hours, every bit of me tuned to pleasure. Every cell vibrating passionately. Finally, my breath caught and I could have sworn an orgasm was near.

He knew it too. All at once he stopped everything he was doing. His hand flew away from my labia. His fingers and lips jumped back from my breasts. Its was like he had touched his hand to a hot stove and recoiled. I felt like a hot stove. Inside I was on fire.

He snickered a bit as he repositioned himself back beside me on the couch. I said nothing as I tried to calm my arousal. I was supremely frustrated as I was an inch away from my climax and we both knew it. A part of me wanted to assert my growing dominance and simply suspend my game and take my reward. The other part of me remembered how great he build up felt the other night and wanted to play on. I knew he probably felt my same frustration and that decided it. We'd continue the tease.

"Frustrated, my queen?" he asked.

"Yes. I guess I have some idea what you've been going through."

"Maybe, I crossed that bridge last Saturday though. You've been frustrated for about two minutes."

"I know, I know. I'm a baby. I started this though and we're going to finish it. I haven't gotten my foot rub this evening. Make yourself useful and take care of my feet."

Tonight he didn't waste any time with preliminaries. His mouth started right in on my nylon clad toes kissing each one and gently sucking the tips. Then he raised my foot and kissed my sole, deeply, with feeling and passion. He then began to massage my arches, pressing his thumbs into the soles as he continue to kiss the balls of my feet and toes.

As wound up as I was, his lips felt incredible on my feet. Usually foot rubs were his passion and while I enjoyed them, I was never really aroused by it. Tonight was different. I saw his passion for me as an act of love, an act of deep respect and devotion and it touched me like never before.

That feeling of empowerment swept across me again, and once again I felt a tingle deep inside me like I did that first night when I held him in my hand and made him beg me to let him. He was really getting into it now, sucking my toes deep into his mouth. The nylon rubbing against his tongue as he separated each one and sucked it like a tiny cock. He loved me. He loved my feet. He was pouring a weeks worth of frustrated build up into sucking my toes and I was on the verge of climaxing by simply watching his loving submission.

I let him continue for a few minutes more, "That's right baby. Suck them. Suck them so good. Your're making me feel so good tonight. You're such a good foot worshipper."

By now I was so worked up I knew we needed to finish the game one way or another so I gently asked him to stop. It was a little like taking away a child's favorite toy and I could see the disappointment in his eyes. Rejoining me on the couch I began gently planting kisses on the side of his face before he joined me in some tender kissing.

After a few more minutes of this, I then stood up in front of him and removed the pretty black panties that he had bought me just a few hours before and now, wearing nothing but garter and stockings, I sat back down at his side.

"Do you remember how all this started my love?" I asked him.

"Yes. That girl on the plane, then you gave me a hand job."

"That's right. You needed some relief and you paid the price so that you can get a footjob right? That's what you want out of all of this isn't it. My very best loving tender footjob?"

As I said this I gathered up my moist, pungent, panties and began stroking his hard cock just as I had done that first night.

"Yes my queen. I've been happy to take care of you this week, but I am looking forward to my reward."

"Good. I want you to get a reward but first I want to bring you right to the edge like you did for yourself earlier tonight. So I'm going to keep rubbing you and I want you to tell me when you get really close O.K.? Don't cum though, or it will be at least another week before you get your reward."

He was already so hard I knew it wouldn't take long. I pulled the soft and silky panties up and down his rigid shaft and gently, teasingly licked my lips as I looked into his eyes. When his gaze shifted I recaptured it and if I couldn't I ordered him, "Look at me, I want to see your lust for me."

That did and he said pleadingly, "Please stop. Please. I don't want to cum."

I continued to hold him and squeezed just a bit to try to calm him down, but I kept the moist panties firmly wrapped around him.

"I've got a new deal for you sweetie." I cooed. "If you say so, I'll bring you off right now and then tomorrow night we'll fuck like newlyweds, but then you need to give me another week in the device and there will be no footjob. Alternatively, you can complete your week and get your reward tomorrow as planned. I'll give you one minute to think about it and then I'm going to start stroking you again. If you let me bring you off, than that will be your choice. If you don't want it though, I want you to beg me to lock you back up. Got it? Your minute starts now."

With that I then leaned in to give him the hottest wettest kiss I knew how to give all the while never letting go of his cock. I didn't know what he would choose and from my perspective their were pros and cons to either outcome, but I was going to make him decide. It was an interesting form of empowerment -- the power to make someone else choose.

After about a minute I broke our kiss I resumed my stoking and did so fairly aggressively. I didn't want to give him a lot of time to act but I knew if he wanted me to stop he needed to be encouraged to beg.

"So what's it gonna be baby? Do you want to cum for me?"

I could see him straining and I felt a twitch, he was incredibly close. His words were halting.

"No... Please. Stop.... Please put me in the device. Please I want to go back in it. Please. I beg you my queen.... Please stop."

His arousal was contagious as were his words. I stopped, but felt a faint ripple pass though me as well. A near orgasm for myself, just from hearing him plead with me and call me "my queen". I did as he asked and pulled my hands away noting several streaks of precum on my panties, but certainly not a full load.

Hand in hand, but with few words, we made our way upstairs and got ready for bed. Once he softened, I buckled him back into his device and we spooned together. Sleep came easier than I had expected, which was a good thing as the next day would bring its own further excitement.

12