A Changed Wife, a Changed Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's return home.
3.4k words
4.01
63.3k
47
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

Please read chapter 1.

It's been 2 days since Deborah has been back from her trip with Curtis, we have fucked like bunnies, Deborah's stretched cunt has gotten back to it's original nice tightness, at first I was afraid it would never feel the same.

This morning I was woken up with the feel of Deb's magical lips wrapped around my cock, and then, I pounded that nice wet pussy. Deb and I had taken the rest of the week off so we could spend it together and re-bond, from our time apart.

After breakfast that morning, we sat on our sofa enjoying a hot cup of coffee and had a long chat, Deborah was wearing a short pink house coat, and I was still in my boxers and a tee shirt. We started our conversation about our time apart.

"Did you enjoy yourself in Atlanta Deb?"

"Oh yes Ray, I loved it there, Curtis and I had a lot of fun, when he wasn't in a meeting, we went to a club and danced, how was your time with Gail and Jessica?"

"We had a wonderful time Deb, I thought a lot about you while we were there, but we did have a great time."

"You thought a lot about me, what were you thinking about Ray." Deb asked with a big smile on her face.

I laughed and then told Deb. "I thought a lot about Curtis stuffing his big fat cock up that sweet pussy, I wondered if he would fuck you silly and couldn't help but picture you with cum running out of your cunt and bet it looked nice with his black cock between those lips, lol."

"Ray, my loving husband, Curtis fucked me so hard, and yes I did love sucking that big black cock, we fucked every morning and night, he is a stud."

"That kind of makes me jealous Deborah, I probably can't satisfy you anymore."

"Don't be silly Ray, you satisfy me just as well, it is only different, yes Curtis is bigger and he fucks me hard and deep, but Darling, he can never make love to me like you do and besides all that, you're no slouch with that 8 inch weapon of yours. With my 2 men, I have the best of both worlds, I like fucking him, but it's you I love and only you, so never forget that please, I do love you Ray."

Curtis would be gone for a few more weeks, he was due back from Atlanta in 2 weeks from this coming Sunday, which meant I had Deborah to myself for 2 more weeks.

Later that morning my cell phone rang, it was Gail she was at work and was somewhat upset because of the time I was spending with Deborah at the same time she felt I as neglecting her.

I made a date with Gail that night for dinner and what ever else we could do, she had Jessica so we were limited, couldn't go dancing or out to a nightclub, so dinner and a movie was our choice.

"Deb, the office called and I have a client I need to see this evening, I should be back late so don't wait up."

"Ok Ray, but is Gail going with you?"

"Yes Deborah she is for a short bit, but she has Jessica with a baby sitter so she will not be there all night."

"That's nice Ray, have a good time and I hope everything goes well with your client, Curtis' son is supposed to bring over a few things, this evening, do you mind if I make dinner for him?"

"That sounds good Debora, tell Anthony I said hello."

Curtis had one child, a young man 22 years old going to school here in Dallas. From the last time I had seen him, I remembered him to be a nice looking young man, taller than his dad, a little slimmer. He was an outstanding Basketball player in high school and was attending SMU on a Basketball Scholarship in his junior year.

Something I guess Deborah had forgot to mention, is that Anthony had visited his dad during their Atlanta trip and had spent the last few nights with them, the thought of that had my cock hard.

That evening, I dressed in a nice pair of slacks and shirt, picked up Gail at our office, then to the baby sitters for Jessica, we had a nice dinner at Milano's at 6 pm, then took Jessica to see a new animated movie she had been wanting to see, I enjoyed my 2 girls tonight, it reminded me of the times, Deb and I had spent with Angela as a young child.

We put Jessica to bed at 9 pm, and sat on Gail's sofa and talked for a few minutes drinking a glass of wine. Eventually we wound up in Gail's bedroom. She was so beautiful, wearing that green summer dress, I kissed her neck as I slipped the straps of Gail's dress off her shoulders.

There Gail stood in all her beautiful glory, she wasn't wearing a bra, didn't need one, her breast were large but firm, the nipples poking out proudly at least 3/4 of an inch and hard. Her tight ass, filling out her black panties very nicely, the wet spot in front from her dripping pussy, I knew from past times just how sweet those juices were.

I reached down and picked Gail up and laid her on her bed, crawling beside her we locked into a passionate kiss. Breaking the kiss after a few minutes, I worked my way down, kissing her neck and ears. I lovingly sucked and teased her hard nipples, taking turns, left and right, sucking them eagerly as my hand worked it's way inside her panties, dipping into her wetness she spreads her knees out wide.

Taking them by the elastic with my finger and thumb, I slowly pulled her panties down her thighs, past her knees and then off her feet, she was still wearing her heels. I planned on fucking her with her heels on.

Pushing Gail's legs back toward her shoulders, I tasted the sweetest pussy in town, so wet and juicy, Gail shivered when I took her clit in between my lips, I licked and sucked her pussy and clit as she whimpered and moaned while cumming all over my face, Gail's cum was delicious.

I kissed my way back up her body lightly biting her nipples and she came again, when I started my entry into her cunt, I watched as her eyes closed and she moaned.

"Oh Ray, baby your cock is so big, I love this hard cock, make love to me Darling."

We did make love and yes I did fuck her hard also, as she was cumming on my cock I shot my load deep inside of her.

Gail's legs wrapped around me, she was still wearing her heels, I looked into her glassy eyes and her eyes started misting up when I told her.

"Gail, I have fell in love with you baby, I love you very much, I want you and Jessica to be mine."

Gail hugged onto me, crying with my cock still buried in her sloppy fresh fucked pussy.

"I love you too Ray, and yes we will be yours, I know we can't get married but I am yours anytime Honey. Please fuck me now Ray please."

I did fuck Gail again, I didn't leave until 2:30 that morning. When I drove home there was a car in my driveway. I thought maybe Angela had a friend staying over, and in the morning we would have a small discussion about parking where I couldn't get into the garage.

Entering the house, I could hear noises upstairs, Angela's room was way off to the other side of the house, these noises were coming from the spare bedroom. I silently walked up the stairs, the bedroom door was slightly ajar.

Looking in, on the bed was quite a surprise. Laying on the bed on his back was long tall Anthony, on her knees between his legs was my wife, sucking Anthony's big black cock.

As Deborah came up off his cock, she looked Anthony in the eyes, kissing his shaft and licking his large balls, "Damn Anthony, you have the sweetest cock I have ever tasted."

At that time I got a good look at his cock, it was almost as long as his dad's, but much fatter, the head was much larger as well, looked like a big black plum.

My wife went back to eagerly sucking Anthony's fat cock, looking straight into his eyes as Anthony told my wife. "I want to fill that pretty mouth with my babies, just like I did that wonderful pussy."

I had my cock out and was stroking it as I watched them, I watched as he gagged her when he had her long blonde hair wrapped in his fingers, I seen the cum running down her thighs from their previous fucking. Standing at the door stroking my hard cock, I am looking deep into her wide open cum filled pussy and watching Deb suck this young black cock, as I hear in what sounds like her gulping, I see her trying to swallow his large load of cum.

Watching her throat muscles work his massive cock, I shot my load all over the door frame and let out a soft moan. It was louder than I wanted it to be, my wife cuts her eyes toward me, never taking his cock out her mouth and she watches my face then with a little wink at me, I knew she was glad I had watched.

I snuck back to my bedroom and left the door open and got into bed, I laid there for 10 minutes before I heard any more noises. Then I heard the bed motions again, I knew Anthony was fucking my beautiful wife again, then her screams came.

I laid in bed listening to Anthony long dick my wife to many orgasms for the next hour, how good it is to be young and virile I guess. After their session, I could hear nothing but clothes rustling and a few kisses, then I heard the front door shut and my wife come up the stairs and into our bedroom. I pretended to be fast asleep.

"Are you awake Ray?" Deborah shook me but I was still silent.

Suddenly I felt her hot swollen lips wrap around my already hard cock and could feel the bed as she turned around lowering her nasty, fresh fucked pussy down onto my face. I do love Deborah's blowjobs and for one of them tonight, I would eat her fresh cream pie.

After a wonderful blowjob, I did try to fuck her loose pussy, but it didn't feel as well as the night before. Anthony's fat cock stretched my wife farther than Curtis had. So I rolled my wife over on all fours and pulled my slimy cock out of her cum filled pussy and buried deep in her ass.

"Oh my Ray, I love it when you fuck my ass, you're the only one who has ever been there and the only one that will, I love you Ray."

As I came deep into her bowels I told her. "I love you too my little slut wife."

We slept in the next morning, Angela had made breakfast for us but she was very quiet.

I asked my daughter, "how are you today my Angel."

"I am ok daddy, are you and mommy ok?"

I knew the question she asked and how she meant to ask it. "Yes baby, we are ok and we both love you."

Angela looked at me, she had a tear in her eye. "I love you daddy, more than anything and never want to lose you."

"You will never lose me Darling." I told her.

She hugged me and gave me a kiss. Then asked. "Daddy, you know 2 weeks from this Wednesday, I will be 18, can we have my birthday party at our pool."

"Yes baby girl we can make a list and invite anyone you want."

"Daddy, I only want friends and family here, We can invite, Gail and Jessica, Curtis and Anthony and my girlfriend Donna, that should be enough."

"So you want Anthony and Curtis here Honey?"

"Well daddy they are very good friends of mom's aren't they?"

"Yes Angela, I guess they are."

I went to work later that day to check up on things, Gail came into my office and closed the door. "I want to see more of you Ray, I need you more often."

Walking into the house that evening, Deborah had a nice dinner ready, Angela was visiting her friend Donna, I went to the bedroom to shower, then noticed her luggage set to the side and her clothes out on the bed.

At dinner I asked, " what's up with your things laid out Deb?"

"Well Honey, Curtis called and wanted me to come visit him, Anthony and I thought we'd fly out in the morning, I was going to ask after dinner."

"Were you going to ask Deb, looks like your mind was made up, everything is ready to go."

"I know it looks that way honey, but if you say I can't go I will stay here."

"No Deborah go ahead, spend time with your boyfriend, I will spend time with Gail and Jessica."

"Ray, you are getting awful fond of her aren't you?"

"Yes Deb, I do like her a lot, Gail is a sweet young lady and I am very attracted to her and who wouldn't just fall in love with Jessica."

"Well don't fall too deep in love with them Ray, remember you have a wife."

"My dear Deborah, remember you have a husband also."

I got up from the table and walked to my study. A few minutes later my wife waked in.

"I'm sorry Ray, I didn't mean any of that, I love you Darling and I will stay here if you like."

"No Deborah, I think you need to go, we will be ok here, have fun baby, that's what this is all about having fun and our fantasies."

"Ray, I have something else to ask, it's a big one to ask of you and please don't get to upset without considering it first."

"Ok Deb, what is it."

"Well Ray, Curtis was thinking, since I am his girlfriend when I am with him, it looks bad with me wearing our wedding rings, Curtis wants me to not wear them when I am there, Honey you put these rings on my finger and I will never let anyone else take them off."

I was red with anger when I asked, "Ok Deborah, just what is it your asking of me."

"Honey, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind before I go to be with Curtis, you take my rings off and when I get back only you put them back on."

"Deborah, are you fucking serious?"

"Well yes Ray, I think it does look bad, a married wife wearing her wedding rings while she is with her boyfriend."

"Un fucking believable."

"Don't be angry Ray, please think about it."

I knew deep down in my own heart if I didn't say yes, Deb would take her rings off on the plane there, but I continued asking questions.

"Deborah, if I take them off, would you be wearing his rings while your with him?"

"Yes Ray, that is what Curtis wants."

"Ok Deborah, I can accept that because while your there wearing his rings, I think it's only right that Gail should wear the rings I buy her."

"That Bitch wearing your rings, are you crazy Ray, I wont have it dammit."

"What's the difference Deb, you wearing his rings verses Gail wearing mine?"

My wife stormed out of the study and went to the bedroom and packed, I walked upstairs and looked her in her eyes and slid my rings off her fingers, she cried like a baby.

I asked Deborah one more question. "Deborah, if Anthony goes with you, will you be fucking both of them."

"Yes Ray, I am sure I will, they have shared me before."

The idea about the rings pissed me off, but the visions in my mind of my wife getting fucked by those 2 big black cocks had me so hard. Deborah and I fucked 3 times that night, I fucked her cunt and it wasn't as loose as a few days ago, I dumped one load in her cunt and 2 in her ass, then the next morning she gave me a going away present of a long sloppy blowjob swallowing all my cum.

The next morning walking into my office, Gail looked fabulous, I slipped up behind her rubbing my hard cock into her ass, wrapping her up in my arms, I asked, "Do you know I love you baby."

"Yes I do Ray, and I love you too."

"Gail, I want you and my sweet daughter to stay with me at our house while Deborah is gone, will you consider waking up next to me every morning."

"I would love to stay with you and your daughter Ray, but what about Jessica, I can't leave her with anyone."

"Gail, I was talking about Jessica, my other daughter."

Crying Gail said yes she would love to stay. And it made her happy for me to think of

Jessica as my daughter.

I left the office just after lunch, Gail and Jessica was to meet Angela and me at Milano's for dinner, I had went to our local shopping mall in search of a few things and with luck had found exactly what I was looking for.

Gail had brought clothes for them to last all week so we let Angela take her new little sister to her bedroom, they had a slumber party as they called it. Gail and I sat in the living room and talked. I took her hand looking into her eyes, I reached into my pocket pulling out a ring and asked her "Gail, will you wear this from now on. And I had plans of making this legal soon."

Nodding her head yes Gail cried as I slipped them onto her fingers. I picked he up carrying her up the stairs to my bedroom, I noticed Angela watching out the door, just before she closed her door she gave me the thumbs up and said, "Way to go dad."

I know Deborah and I said when all this started that our bedroom was off limits, but her and Curtis have broken several of our conditions and this was one I was glad to break.

I made passionate love to Gail that night in the bed my wife and I usually shared, but from now on it would be one shared by Gail and myself, now I'm not saying Deborah is not welcome in it, but Gail will never leave it from now on.

Gail had me hard all night and we made love and fucked several times, the best part was when Gail raised up on all fours and asked me to be the first to ever take her ass, it would be my pleasure I said.

Taking Gail's nice tight ass brought back memories of my beautiful blonde wife, I was thinking about the first time I took her ass, then I started thinking about how my wife was probably getting fucked at this minute and probably by 2 large black cocks, the thought of her taking cocks at each end and seeing them cum in her mouth and cunt at the same time had me cumming hard into Gail's tight asshole.

Gail and I spooned together for the remainder of the night, I still had visions of my beautiful wife getting fucked and bred by those 2 big black cocks, my hard cock slipped inside my lovely Gail and we drifted off to sleep that way.

The next week was going to be interesting, I can't wait to hear about my wife's time with her 2 black studs and I know she will tell me about it.

I also can't wait to break the news to my wife about our new guest, I know things will be very interesting, and the upcoming birthday party for my 18 year old daughter.

But that's all a new story, thank you for reading.

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers