A Changing Anniversary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she settled down, we kept on going like that with her and I still going sixty-nine while George was pounding her from behind for another ten minutes or so. During this time, I had major difficulties holding back from coming. Then, I noticed that George had started picking up the pace and seeing his balls start tightening up, I knew he was about to cum. Jan knew it too and she also knew that I had about all I could take, accordingly, she started responding to both of us in an effort to make us both cum at the same time. She briefly removed my cock from her mouth and shouted: "YES, CUM, CUM, CUM IN MY PUSSY, CUM IN MY MOUTH, BOTH OF YOU GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM." With that she resumed sucking my cock just as it started spurting in her mouth, as I could hear George grunting and announcing that he is coming. I guess, with the both of us coming at the same time triggered yet another orgasm for Jan. She jerked my cock from her mouth and shouted: "OHHHHHH, YESSSSS, FUCCCKKKK MEEEE! I'M CUMMMMIIINNNG! OH, OH, OH, YESSS! I can feel it spurting in me so hot and so deep. Oh, YES, give it all to me."

Jan and I were still in a sixty-nine position when George pulled out. Oh, wow, I couldn't believe the incredibly large hole that George had drilled in my wife's small pussy. I guess he shot his wad so deep in her that there was hardly any cum running out. I stuck my tongue in that big hole and realized that my tongue was buried deeper than it had ever been before. It was rather exciting to be able to lick that deep into my wife's fresh fucked stretched pussy. I kept licking her until she had rather mild orgasm.

After the three of us settled down a bit, and were lying on the bed with Jan between us, we were all feeling and touching each other's bodies. Jan was playing with both our cocks as we were both playing with and kissing her boobs. She nudged me and said: "Look, George is hard again already." I put my hand over her hand that was holding my limp cock, and told her that I should be so lucky. She agreed with me and said: "Why don't you go and get cleaned up while George and I get started in round two."

As I was getting off the bed and headed for the bathroom, I was thinking, round two, can Jan take another fucking? As I proceeded to the bathroom, I just shook my head in disbelief. I took a shower, and as I was toweling off, I could hear them at it hard and heavy. They must have been going at it for fifteen minutes when I re-entered the fuck room. By that time they were both making all the noises and signs of being on the brink of coming. I stood by the bed playing with my limp dick, totally un-noticed by either of them as they shared yet another earth shattering orgasm.

When they came back down to earth, Jan opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling and reached out and grabbed my dick and said: "What is this? Look who has a hard on again. How would you like to fuck a fresh fucked stretched pussy, your pussy that has been claimed by a big black cock?" Well, I guess the more she talked like that the harder I got. Then, she turned her attention back to George and said: "George, would you allow my husband to have some of your pussy that you have claimed, fucked, and stretched to the point that I probably want even be able to feel his dick fucking in me?"

With that, George pulled out and snickered as he looked at me, and said: "Come on Pete, stick that dick of yours in your wife's stretched pussy, that white married pussy that I have just fucked. See how it feels after it has just been fucked by a big black cock."

I couldn't wait to get in position to fuck my dick into that fresh fucked pussy. I could barely feel my dick touching parts of her pussy as I entered. As a matter of fact, it felt more like it just fell in. Never the less, it was so exciting that I sank my dick as deep as I could get it, and my body was pressed as tight to Jan as I could get it. I started pounding that fresh fucked pussy with the lust and excitement of a mad man. Jan started taunting me with things like: "How does my fresh fucked pussy feel? Doesn't it just swallow up your dick completely? I can hardly feel your dick fucking in and out of my pussy that has just been fucked by a big black cock, my lover's big black cock."

As she continued her taunting, George started getting into it too. He started by saying: "Yea Pete, your wife's pussy is now a black cock pussy, my black cock pussy. Does it feel wet? That is my cum in your wife's pussy that you feel. The harder you pound her the deeper you are sending my seed into her love hole."

During the time George was taunting me, Jan never let up in her taunting me, and even agreed with what George was saying, and adding to what he had just said by saying: "Yes, push George's seed deeper in my pussy, maybe it will find an egg and make me pregnant." Oh, wow, I was really getting into it fucking a very loose pussy, my wife's fresh fucked loose pussy that was full of a black man's seed that I could feel slick all around my dick and the both of them taunting me. About that time, I notice a change in my wife's actions, breathing, and her voice. She was getting into this, even though she could barely feel me fucking her. As a matter of fact, as I was rapidly approaching the point of no return, she started huffing and puffing, slurring her words as she was saying. "Yes, keep fucking me, keep fucking George's seed deep into me. Oh, yes, husband, fuck me pregnant with my lover's cum. Oh, yes, FUCK ME, MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH MY LOVERS CUM. OH, YESSS, I'M CUMMMIIING." At that point, I too erupted for the second time in an hour. Unbelievable, having two ejaculations within an hour of each other was not my norm, much less the fact that never before have I had such a powerful and intense ejaculations as both of those were.

After we finished, George poured each of us a glass of wine and told us to get comfortable, he would like to talk to us. We sat around on the edge of the bed facing George in the chair in front of us. He said: "First of all, Pete, I wish to thank you for sharing your beautiful sexy wife with me. She has meant a great deal to me over the last couple of trips that I have made to this area. And, you Jan, you are the hottest piece of ass that I can remember fucking. I just love your adventurous enthusiasm. I love the way you fuck, the way you cum, and the way you carry yourself and act in public. What I am about to say next is for both of you."

George went on to say that he was married and had a family in Richmond, VA. He told us that up to the point that Jan first came in his room, that his trips to the west coast were rather boring. He said that when he complained to his wife about not getting any pussy during his trips, she would jokingly tell him that he should get a west coast girlfriend. He said that he told her that it would be very easy to pick up a hooker off the streets, but didn't want to take the chances of bringing any STD back to their bedroom. He went on to say that he started staying in that X rated video motel about a year ago. He would grab a six-pack and sit and watch X rated movies and whack off. As a matter of fact, that routine had starting to get really old. So that trip proceeding the night that Jan came into his room for the first time, a fellow trucker that he knew as a local driver back east was unloading at the same time George was unloading. He told George that his company talked him into a cross-country trip and he was not too happy with it. Then he ask George where was a good place to stay. George told him about the motel where he stayed, and he came along with George and George got his own room and his friend got a room of his own. He said that he invited his friend up for a beer, and his friend was the one who noticed the drapes parted slightly in our room. He said that they both stood there watching that hot pussy get pounded for a while, and things really got heated up for them when they realized that they had been caught and Jan was looking at them and told me. He said that the fact that we knew that they were watching the fucking really did seem to add to our excitement. He said that right away, he noticed both our wedding rings and assumed that both of us were either cheating on our spouses, or that we were husband and wife and was out for just a wild night out. He said that watching us fuck was so hot that the x movies on TV were boring. That was when he went to his room, striped his cloths off and took a shower. He said that when he finished his shower, he came out and his friend was watching a very hot black on white scene on TV. He just sit on the bed while still nude when he noticed his friend peeking out the door, then the door opened and his friend guided Jan over to sit on his cock. He went on to say and the rest is history with all the great and wonderful things that have happened since.

At that point George turned to me and asked: "Pete, why don't you get your self cleaned up a bit and take a walk while I give your wife a proper good bye kiss?

I went into the bathroom and took a wash cloth and did a quick clean-up, came out and got dressed while they were laying on the bed still nude, hugging, kissing and petting, touching, and feeling.

As I was going out the door, I bid George good-bye and to have a safe trip back to the east coast.

I went to my car and decided to just sit there and wait for Jan. Not such a good idea, I guess, as my mind started wondering. My first thought was: "What the fuck am I doing, sitting here in my car, waiting for my wife, who is up there in that motel room laying on the bet with a black man and both are necked, and probably fucking by now?" I was thinking all kinds of things, like how stupid I was, and maybe even one of those cuckold wimps that I have read about, not being man enough to take care of my wife myself, etc. Then, I started recapping the events of the past couple of weeks, and especially the last couple of days. I then thought about the fact that this newfound lifestyle had given both Jan and I more sexual pleasures that we had ever experienced. Then, the thought of what had transpired over the last couple of hours. There is no way I could possibly think of anything that would come remotely close to the sexual excitement and gratification that I had experienced over the last couple of hours. I begin to realize that I not only liked what was happening, but also loved and cherished it. The thought of going back to life before our anniversary date was totally out of the question. I finally came to the conclusion that I liked what we were doing, and what Jan was doing, and didn't want to change a thing.

Well, about a half hour passed and Jan, very bouncy, opened the car door and hopped in. I ask her if she got fucked again, and she gave me a big kiss and said that is not all, as she broke from the kiss. I told her that I believed her, as I can taste what else she did.

As we were headed home, she asked me if I enjoyed our evening out. I told her that it was the most incredible time of my life, and I would never forget it. She said: You know that can be repeated from time to time, would you like that?"

Then she asked me if I really did enjoy fucking her fresh fucked pussy. I told her it was a tremendous turn on, and even though I could barely feel the walls of her pussy, it was exciting beyond belief. She then told me that maybe from now own, I would not have to wait a few days for her pussy to shrink down to my dick size, as she too really did enjoy me fucking her very fresh fucked loose pussy.

Then I ask her what all that pregnant talk was about, and me fucking George's seed deep enough to get her pregnant. She laughed and said no need to worry that all of her meetings with George has been during her safe period up to this point. I thought about that for a few minutes and said: "I have to assume that you are going to keep seeing George every time he is in the area, so what do you do when his being here matches up with your fertile time?"

She hesitated for a brief moment and said: "Well, I guess George will just have to wear a condom." Then she again hesitated briefly, looked down toward her feet and said: "Although the thought of George getting me pregnant is very appealing, and I would love to have his baby."

I told her that it was something very hot for me to think about too, but the reality of it could be disastrous for us, our kids, jobs, friends, family, and probably above all bringing a mixed race child into a all white family. What would that child's life be like growing up, and on through life itself? She agreed with me and told me that she has already thought of all those things. I told her that I thought we were just a few years shy of this type thing being acceptable in society. She laughed and said that less than a month ago, we were a part of that society.

I then asked her what her thoughts were about that popular phrase in those interracial sites that we have been reading. She looked a little puzzled and then smiled and ask if I meant the phrase "when you go black, you can't go back." I nodded my head and she said: "I can only say how I feel at the moment, and that is, I would never want to totally do without that big black love stick. I have experienced greater sexual pleasures than I ever thought was possible, and I don't want that to stop. I have thought what the future may hold with George, and the fact his continuing presence in this area is somewhat questionable, and what if his trips here were discontinued. I believe that I would make a point to find another safe and reliable black gentleman type lover."

I said: "Wow, that was a mouth full. I was wondering if you had given it a thought about the possibility of your affair with George not lasting, and that you have just answered that for me, I think if and when the time comes it will be very hot for both of us for you to go out on the make looking for a new black lover."

She snickered a bit with an affirmative nod as we were pulling into our driveway at home.

Just then Jan's cell phone rang. She answered it and exchanged a few routine phrases, and then said: "Oh, I forgot, I guess I was caught up in all the excitement of the day's events. I will show them to him as soon as we get in the house." With that she bid him a safe trip and good-bye, etc.

As we entered the house, Jan immediately went to check on the kids, and found them and the house in satisfactory condition.

I had already started undressing in our bedroom when Jan came in. She told me that before I head for the shower, she has something to show me. She went over to her closet and pulled out a small bag. Then she said: "You remember, I told you that George and I went shopping Saturday and he bought me a couple of things." Before I could acknowledge if I remembered it or not, she opened the bag and said, as she pulled out three small boxed and placing them on the dresser: "This is what he bought me." She opened the larger one and it was a gold chain, could have been a bracelet, but too short for a necklace. Then she asked if I had read anything about anklets in those porn sites on the Internet.

I told her that I have read that if a woman wears it on her right lag it indicates she is available, and if she wears it with a wedding ring on her finger it indicates she is a hot wife. In addition, I told her that I have read that if it is worn on the outside of her stockings, it means that she goes bareback.

She said: "Yes, I too have read all those things and more. Anyway, when George and I went shopping Saturday, we went into a rather large adult/porn trinket shop. As we were looking around, I happened to see a rather large variety of anklets, and asked George if he knew about them, which he didn't, so I explained the meaning to him."

George told her that sounded hot and that he was going to get her one. As he was checking the larger ones, she was looking at the thinner ones, and George suggested splitting the difference and decided on the middle sized one. When they pointed out to the clerk the anklet that they wanted, the clerk noticed her wedding rings and as he laid the anklet on the counter, he told them that he had overheard Jan explaining to George the meaning of the anklet and had something else that may be of interest to them, as he pulled out a ring and said I noticed that you have rings on your left ring finger, and assume that you are married. This is a thumb ring, and asked if they knew the meaning of it. Jan said that she told the clerk that she had read that if it is worn on the same hand as the wedding rings it means she is cuckolding her husband. The clerk said that was correct, and that if they buy both the anklet and the ring, he will throw in a small charm of his choosing for the anklet. She said that right away, both her and George wanted to know what his choosing was. He pulled out a small black spade with the letter Q in the center in gold. As he laid it out on the counter, he asked them, while looking a Jan if they knew the meaning of that if it is worn on the anklet.

Jan then told me: "I have never voiced myself so boldly in public in all my life and surprised myself when I responded right away saying: "It means that I am a black cock queen. The clerk just smiled and nodded at us. George then looked at me and asked if I would wear them if he bought them. I told him that I would wear them when I was with him both in private and in public. On the other hand, wearing them when out in normal everyday life and when I am with my husband will have to be something that Pete and I will have to discuss."

She said that George then said, fair enough and bought all three items.

As I looked at them, I picked up the anklet and attached the charm to it. I then asked her why she didn't wear them tonight when we went out to eat. She told me that she forgot. I then had her sit on the bed and placed the anklet with the Queen of Spades to her right ankle. I then reached over and got the ring and placed it on her left thumb. I then said: "You have already expressed how much you love to get that married white pussy fucked by big black cocks, you should show your appreciation for that by wearing these items as often as you wear your wedding and engagement rings."

She then said: "I wear my wedding rings all the time, surely you don't mean for me to wear these all the time. What if someone sees them and knows the real meaning of them?"

I then said: "Anyone who knows the meaning of them is already a player, or at least a want to be a player. Besides that, you may meet some interesting people by wearing them. I know that I have complimented a couple of women in the past on their anklets in the presents of their husband, and they just smiled from ear to ear, looking at me, then their husband. Bottom line, they knew that I knew the meaning of them and would bet that they got a little thrill out that alone."

We both laughed, and she said: "That sounds hot, but what would you do if a man commented on any or all of my added jewelry in your presence?"

I told her that it would probably make my dick hard. Again, we both laughed.

She kissed me and said: "Dam, you frighten me, you are so agreeable with all this. Now come on and let's take a shower together and get to bed before it is time to get up and go to work. We can talk more about this when we are well rested and can think more clearly."

Well, we were both so tired from the day's activities, that we just showered and got in bed and off to sleep we went.

Monday morning, everything went back to the normal family routine, the kids off to school, Jan and I off to work. As I was backing out of the driveway, I looked at the house and thought about it being the home of a happy family, a normal happy family until a couple of weeks ago. However, the change of events, even though it has been major changes in the lives of Jan and I, we were both still very happy and still very much in love with each other, and still loved our kids just as much as we always have. So, in my opinion, the changes were for the better. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't turn the calendar back if I could. Furthermore, I don't think Jan would either as she is having the best fucking time of her life.