A Changing Anniversary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
esknr
esknr
307 Followers

We then got up and headed for the shower. While in the shower, she put her hands on my shoulder and pushed me down, saying: "My pussy feels like it has cum leaking out of it, why don't you clean that up for me, my dear sweet husband?"

Well, I started licking her pussy and she started going wild. She would raise one lag up and rest it on my shoulder with her hands on the back of my head and pulled me into her as tight as she could get me. Then she started taunting me about licking her lovers cum out of her pussy and in the future she would be bring much more cum home on more of a regular basis from two big black cocks. That was when I concluded that she has no doubt made up her mind to fuck this new black man. Then, I made a mental note to check his card and find out what his name is. After all, I guess that it would be good to know his name if he is obviously going to be fucking my wife.

Well, after licking Jan to another orgasm, we finished our shower and went to bed. As we were getting into bed, I asked Jan what her new friend's name was. She laughed and said: "That is strange, I don't remember if either one of us told the other what our names were. I guess I was so caught up in the excitement of the moment that it just slipped my mind."

I said: "Well, I guess it is a good thing that he gave you his card, at least you will know his name when you call him. Oh, and yes, when you do call him, how are you going to identify yourself?"

She laughed and said: "I guess that I could tell him that I am the one with the anklet that he wants to fuck."

We both laughed as we got situated in bed, I leaned over and kissed her and said: "Just think, by this time tomorrow night you will have a big clack cock fucking in and out of your pussy."

She pulled me down for another kiss, and as we broke, she said: "That gives me something to dream about tonight."

Well, Friday evening when she got home, she spent an hour or so with the kids and then started getting ready to go meet her black lover George.

We both had gotten use to the fact that it had become less and less necessary to drum up excuses for the kids about her weekends out. They had just got to the point of acceptance without question or explanation.

When she was ready to leave, as usual, she was dressed in some rather hot duds, and her body complimented them. She kissed me good-bye and took a couple of steps toward the door, and turned around and came back to me. Putting a hand on my shoulder, I thought she wanted me to check if she had panties on or not. I did, and she didn't. However, that was not what she was doing.

She said: "You know, we haven't done anything big as a family lately. If I get home early tomorrow, do you think we can take the kids and make a big day of it, like the zoo, Disney Land, Universal Studios, of wild animal park, or something?"

I said: "Yes, of course, I guess we should ask them what they would rather do."

They were both getting settled into each of their rooms when we went together to ask them. They both right away said they we have never been to the wild animal park and that sounds like fun. Jan and I both agreed that we too would like to go there.

She bid them good-bye and I walked her to the door and kissed her lips and body off to the bed of a big black cock.

Surprisingly, Jan came in and woke me up at five in the morning. I couldn't believe it. As I relayed that to her, she said: "I wanted to get back in time for you to fuck and lick my cum filled pussy."

Well, that is exactly what I did for about the next hour and a half. We were just starting to explore the possibilities of going for another round when we heard the kids starting to steer. We got up and got our showers and got dressed.

While the kids were getting ready, I told Jan that we would have breakfast out. She said that would be great, as she was not really up to cooking this morning. Then she sat down at the dining room table and asked me to sit down as she had something to discuss with me.

As we sat there face to face, she reached across and took my hands in hers and said: "George has asked me about the possibilities of me going on a trip to the East Cost with him sometimes."

I thought about it for a minute, and then it dawned on me that is where George lives.

Then I started talking as I was thinking: "Well, first of all, you know that is where George lives with his wife and family. So, when you get there, where would you stay?"

She said: "Most of the trips that George makes he has a friend that lives out here that makes the same runs that he makes and most of the time they truck together. When they get unloaded on the East Cost, his friend gets a motel room, like George does when he is here in this area. I could stay with him during the weekend that George is with his family."

I said: "Gee, you would spend the weekend with a complete stranger."

She said: "No, I can make it a point to get to know him before such trip comes to being. Besides that we will be trucking together and no doubt be eating together all the way to the East Cost."

Then, I asked her about her fertile period, and is she still going to be able to manage that during two weeks of continuous fucking.

She said that shouldn't be a problem and that if it does she will have some oversized condoms ready to use.

Then, I told her that I thought it would probably be a good idea if she required that other guy to use a condom at all times as she didn't know where he has been. She then told me that George told her that he has a wife and family here on this cost and spends his time totally alone when he is in the motel on the East Cost.

Then I said that, even though it excites me to no end, I feel that you are playing with fire and could wind up pregnant with a black baby growing in your white tummy.

She said: "I know, and it excites me too, but it would make things very complicated."

Then I said: "Ok, what if you do get pregnant, what then?"

She said: "I think I would want to have the baby."

Then, I ask: "That is very hot, but how on earth would you/we go about explaining a black baby to our kids, our families, our friends and the world?"

She said: "Well, I don't think it will ever happen, but if it does, we could stage a separation and I could leave for a while. As a matter of fact, going on that trip with George could be the initial separation."

I said: "Wow, seems as if you have it all thought out."

She said: "No, I just thought of that as we were talking."

About that time we heard the kids approaching and said that we could continue that conversation later. Then I started to get up, and she started laughing and said that I probably should sit back down until something else goes down. I guess all that talk about the possibilities of her getting pregnant got me all rouged up. She shoved a glass of ice water at me and told me to drink up, and if that didn't do the trick, she would pour the next class on my crotch.

We both busted out laughing as the kids walked in. They were all set to go, and so were we. We all loaded up and headed out on our seventy-mile journey to the wild animal park. We all enjoyed the day together as well as all the interesting animals.

On the way back, with the kids preoccupied with all the literature about the different animals, I managed to muffle my voice somewhat in asking Jan if she planned on going out tonight.

She said: "No way, I am far too tired to even think about that. When we get home, I am going to make a phone call and see if I can get something set up for both of us, you know, like we have done in the past, the three way thing."

I said: "That would work for me. Now with that temporarily settled what do you think of stopping by our favorite Japanese restaurant on the way home?"

She said: "Oh, wow, with the kids, that could be rather expensive, especially if we eat at the T-Pan tables."

I said: "Of course, we would eat at the T-Pan tables, that is what it is all about. The kids have never been there and that would be a great treat for them."

She agreed with that and we did go there and the kids were very impressed at the way the chef would flip the food with his knife and it would land on our plates. Money wise, the kids just had shrimp which coast a far site less that the stake and lobster that Jan and I each had.

When we got home, and the kids went to their rooms, Jan went to our bedroom and called George and set it up with him for the three of us to get together tomorrow afternoon.

As we were getting into bed, I asked Jan if she had mentioned meeting someone else to George. She told me that she did and that he was all for it, and wanted her to keep him posted on the progress and especially if anything hot develops.

Sunday afternoon found Jan and I getting ready to go meet with George at his motel and get a threesome started. All during our getting ready, Jan seemed to invent things to taunt me. She said she wants me to guide George's cock into what use to be my pussy, but now belongs to a big black cock. She said that if I take and guide his cock into her pussy the from the beginning, it would be like me saying it was ok for that pussy than use to be mine, was now his. She said that she wanted me to hold his cock all the time that he was fucking her, as it seemed like I was fucking her with his cock. She just kept up the taunting, by saying things that should have been taken as demeaning, or down right humiliating. However, the worse she got, the more excited I got. At one point, she grabbed my crotch, and asked: "What is this all about? You shouldn't be getting a hard on as you may not be getting any tonight. Maybe I'll just let you help and watch George fuck this married white pussy with his big black cock. Oh, yes, you will be expected to do your part of the licking too."

Well, we finally got ready and left in the early afternoon, as all three of us wanted to get it on and get our lustful desires satisfied early so that George could get a good night's rest for his trip tomorrow. Also, Jan and I wanted to get back home before the kids went to bed.

We arrived at George's motel to find that he had already had lunch, as we also had. Accordingly, the only thing left to do was to get necked and fuck.

Upon entering the room, Jan jumped into George's arms and started kissing him passionately like a lost lover that she hadn't seen in months. As they started taking each other's cloths off, I didn't have to wait to be told to get this time. Accordingly, by the time they had removed each other's cloths, there were three necked people in the room.

When George started guiding Jan toward the bed, she shifted into her "directing traffic" mode. She instructed me to get on the bed on my back and she hovered over me in a sixty-nine position. Right away, I buried my face in your already wet pussy as she started playing with my dick.

Jan told George to stick his big black cock in her married white pussy doggie style while her husband was licking her clit. She then said: "Now, Pete, be sure and guide Georges big black cock in my white pussy just like you did once before." I did as I was told, and all during the time George was fucking her, and I was licking her clit, she was playing with and sucking my dick. Each time I would get close to coming, she would stop sucking and issue or reinforce orders, or taunt me. This went on until she had at least three big orgasms and George tensed up as Jan hollowed out: "Pete, hold his cock and feel him cum in my married white black cock slut pussy. Oh, yes, feel that big black cock shooting deep into your wife's pussy. Feel all those black baby seed being injected into my womb. Hold it as deep as you can get it, maybe some of those sperms will swim around and find an egg. Oh, I AM CUMMMMMIIIINNNNG, OH, YES, OH, FUCK ME GEORGE, DON'T STOP. OH, YES, I LOVE IT. FUCK YOUR BLACK BABY INTO MY WHITE PUSSY.

Well, this type of activity went on for a couple more rounds. The odd thing is, for the first time, Jan seemed to avoid me getting my dick close to her pussy. Each time it appeared that she might be ready for some action with me; she would change the venue and get something else started with George. Oh, well, I figured that I would have to jerk-off when we got home, or go to bed with blue-balls.

When we left the motel, it was still daylight outside. Accordingly, the kids would hardly notice our absence from home, even though we did tell them that we would be back before bedtime.

On the way home, I reluctantly brought up idea of Jan going on a trip with George. I asked her when such trip might be taking place. She just kinds shrugged her shoulders and said: "Oh, not for another month or so."

Then, I ask her: "Assuming you do get something going with that guy you just met the other day, how is he going to react to you hopping in a truck and going cross country for two weeks."

She chuckled and said: "He will be the new kid on the block and will have to settle for what he can get. After all, he already knows that I am in an affair/relationship with someone else. He will have to accept the fact that involvement in that affair takes presidency over anything he brings to the dance until such time as he proves to be the better man/lover."

I said: "Gee, sorry I ask. It appears that you always have everything all figured out."

She said: "Oh, no, that's your department. You are always the one covering my back, and reminding me of the "what ifs, etc." such as what you just did. Actually, I hadn't given it a thought until you mentioned it. Maybe you should give me credit for some quick thinking, as that was where all your answers came from." She then chuckled and grabbed my crotch and said: "You see, we are in all this together, I need you and you need me. Also, I love you and I know you love me."

When we got home, had dinner, bid the kids goodnight, and headed for our bedroom.

As we stripped, I asked her if she wanted to shower with me, or her first or??? She responded by saying: "None of the above. Do you think that I don't know that you haven't got off in spite of all the fucking that I have had? Do you think that I was going to even think of sending my loving husband to bed with no pussy? Now you, my dear husband, take that swinging white dick over there and lay down on your back."

When I lay down, she came over and straddled my cock, easing down on it with her still wet, cum filled pussy. She proceeded to pounce up and down on my dick, telling me that she had been saving the best for last, and at the same time taunting me about fucking in another man's cum. This kept up until we both had a mutual earth-shaking climax together. We both then got up, took a shower together and back to bed, exchanging some soft sweet kisses and expressing our love for each other as we drifted off to sleep

Monday evening when Jan got home from work, we decided that she should call that guy that approached her about her anklet at the store last week. For the first time, we looked at his card for the purpose of knowing his name, which revealed it was Howard. Jan call him on the speaker phone in the bedroom with me sitting on the bed just behind her. When he answered, she identified herself as the lady with the anklet, and he chuckled, and said: "Of course I remember you, what took you so long to call?"

Jan told him that she had a busy weekend, and went on to say that we could meet him this upcoming Saturday evening if that meets with his schedule. He then ask her, why wait so long, why not make it tomorrow night? Jan looked at me, I nodded and she said that we will have to rearrange a few things, but we should be able to make it. Then he gave her the address and said that seven would be great for him. Again, Jan looked at me, and I took into consideration that the address he had given her was at least twenty minutes away, and in an area that was somewhat shady to say the least.

Tuesday evening, as we pulled into the parking of the address that Howard had given us, I pointed to the sign on the front of the building and chuckled. It read: MUMS CUMS INN. Jan squealed and said: "I am almost embarrassed to go in there."

Well, as we entered the door, he spotted us right away and waved us over. He got up, embraced Jan and said it was great to see her again, as he guided her down in the seat beside him. As she was being seated, she introduced me. He looked at me and smirked and said: "Cucke, why don't you do your duty and get this gorgeous lady and me a drink, I will have a rum and coke, what will you have, my dear?

Oh, wow, talk about first impressions, those words hit me like a ton of bricks. All of a sudden a thousand things rushed through my mind, and the number one priority was to get my wife and get as far away from this man as possible. My second thought was, what if she thinks that is cute and wants to stay and see me be their servant. My third thought was, if the latter were the case, I would leave without her, as I really do not intend to stoop to this kind of abuse. As all these thoughts and many more were going through my mind, I reached out my hand to Jan.

As I notice her face was as red as a fire engine, she did a little angry like laugh as she reached for my hand, and said: "You know, I think I will have my husband's hand and hope he has in mind to lead me to hell out of here."

As we got in the car, I told Jan that I thought it best to nip a situation such as that in the bud before it gets out of hand. She agreed with me and said that if I had taken off to get the drinks, she would have caught up with me and dragged me out of the club. Then, I said: "Well, so much for your spare black cock."

She laughed and said: "Well, you know the old saying, there are more fish in the sea."

We both laughed as we proceeded home.

We woke up Wednesday morning with the phone ringing. I got up and answered it. It was George. He wanted to speak with both Jan and I. Jan got on the extension phone and they said their normal hi, and how are you, etc. Then George said, I know, you told me about meeting someone that could work out for some odd weekend fun, but. Jan then interrupted and told him about the meeting. He said that he was concerned about something like that, and went on to say that he was at that very moment with an old friend of his that made the same trips that he did, only opposite weekends. He said that when he was in California, his friend was in Virginia, and vice versa. He told us that they would alternate paying a visit to each other's wives during their layover in Virginia.

He said that he had told his friend about Jan, and if we were ok with it, he would like to arrange a no strings attached meeting with the two of us. At that time, I saw Jan peering around the corner at me. I just shrugged my shoulders, made a hand jester at her, and nodded. Jan then asked him when and where such meeting should take place. George told us that they had already talked it over and his suggestion was to meet Friday evening at the restaurant where Lori works, say around eight or so. We both agreed and I asked for his name. George said it was Lloyd, and went on to say that Lloyd would meet us at the restaurant, but would appreciate a ride back to the motel after the meeting. I told him that would not be a problem, and hung up the phone. Jan and George said their good buy's and hung up.

The remainder of the workweek went as normal as could be expected. Friday evening finally rolled around, and found us getting ready to go meet this stranger that may very well turn into being Jan's other black lover.

As we walked in the restaurant, Lori spotted us right away and escorted us back in the far corner where we met Lloyd. Lloyd was a well-buffed six foot four, thirty something, handsome, but rugged looking black man. He immediately got up, introduced himself, as we likewise did the same. He very politely motioned for both of us to sit on the other side of the booth across from him. Then he ordered drinks for the three of us, making sure that Lori understood exactly what our order was. When Lori returned with the drinks, we were ready to order dinner. We had a wonderful dinner only to be topped by the great conversation. We found Lloyd to be a rather worldly person and a great conversationalist. When Lori brought the check, Lloyd grabbed it and refused to listen to any offers of splitting the bill or me picking up the tip.

esknr
esknr
307 Followers