A Charmed Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers

Kate caught her from falling, picked her up and held her fast. It took her a while to recover and when she did she found herself still crouched over the blacksmith, cradled in Kate's arms. It was such a soothing, peaceful calm that followed her storm. And she particularly enjoyed Kate's tender but firm embrace. Again all was silent in the room. The blacksmith's member slowly shrank as did Bess', they reluctantly let go of each other and fell limp. Bess' mind was lost in confusion but she trusted herself to Kate, whose guidance was now crucial.

Kate let Bess rest a spell but when the blacksmith's snores became loud and long she gently shook Bess' shoulders and whispered, "Come, Bess. We must get thee home." She helped Bess climb off of the smith and together they pulled up his hose as best they could and tucked down his shirt. When he was settled, Kate took Bess by the shoulders and sat her down on the bedside before kneeling in front of her. She parted Bess' knees and lifted her skirts. Bess' tender, new organ dangled weak and shriveled between her thighs. Kate gathered it up in her palm and pushed it firmly against Bess' sex. "Thou must draw it in, Bess. Keep it warm against the chill night air," she said quietly but with some urgency.

Bess tried to comply but with some difficulty. The thing was bloated and swollen from its travails and weak from its tumult. Bess herself was still recovering from her arduous strain. Kate helped by applying gentle pressure with her knowing hands. Bess felt warm compassion toward Kate at that moment. She felt grateful for this gift and, surprisingly, for the fruits of this daring adventure. "Wilt thou give me thy kiss, good friend Kate?" she asked, wanting merely to bond with her more than any pursuit of pleasure; a moment's cheer for her fearful heart.

"I dare not, sweet Bess. I must keep my wits about me yet this night," replied Kate. She patted Bess' cheek. They had nearly gotten Bess' tail completely retracted, Bess would have to satisfy herself with that intimate contact alone.

"This," said Bess, "This is the gift thou hast given me? This is the Charm of which you spoke?"

"Jharum. Aye, Bess. 'tis mine no more. 'tis thine," answered Kate with a hopeful smile.

"As thou hast told me, it gives eternal youth," queried Bess? The complicated riddle was quickly solving itself, astonishing Bess with how easily she was grasping it all.

"Aye, Bess. By the taking of a man's seed," answered Kate.

The two peered deeply into each other's eyes for a long moment and Bess grappled with a new mystery. "Dear Kate, why wouldst thou part with such a gift," asked Bess with a note of concern on her voice?

"I will tell thee at another time," said Kate. "Now, we must be gone." She stood up and helped Bess to her feet.

Bess noticed very distinctly, the pressing weariness she had fought all day was gone, as too was her dizzy head. In fact she felt, to her amazement, quite fit and vigorous. She collected her cloak and they quietly crept down the stairs and to the door. Kate peered out carefully and listened. When she was sure all was clear she drew Bess out behind her through the door and then reset the lock. After another cautious trek through alleyways and courtyards they made their way back to Bess' master's stable.

On the way home the gravity of what she now possessed began to weigh upon Bess. This jharum, or Charm as Bess called it, truly was precious. Kate had shrugged off eternity in exchange for mortality; Man's greatest fear. Why? Kate had forsaken immortality and bestowed it upon Bess, a complete stranger. It begged so many questions of why but Bess could not draw them into a single line of query. "How long had thou the Charm, Lady Kate?" asked Bess, which was all she could think to say.

"I know not for certain," came Kate's reply after a long thoughtful pause. "'twas many hundreds of years ago. Thou would not recognize this land nor the people I was born into." Her brow furrowed as if recalling something painful. "'twas a hard time, coarse and mean. 'twas a time even before the Saxons."

Bess had no idea how long ago that was but she surmised it to be very ancient. "Why wouldst thou relinquish a life thou hast held on to for so long," she asked?

Kate turned her back to Bess and stood very still. "That is for another time," she said. "Thou must rest. I will meet thee again on the morrow. Sleep well." She walked away into the darkness leaving Bess very concerned. It was either an answer Kate did not want Bess to have or one Kate was pained to discuss. Bess decided not to press, surely Kate must have her reasons and they would certainly reveal themselves in time.

sailbad
sailbad
81 Followers
12