A Charming Trickster

Story Info
The adventures of a seductive bisexual con artist.
2.3k words
3.6
24.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

I think deep down, everyone walking on this planet has a very freaky side. They may not show it but it's definitely there. My name is Adam and I am a freaky kind of man, the kind who doesn't hide who he is or what he's into. I've always been different from other people. Oh, it's not something you can see. I'm a tall young Black man with dark brown skin and pale bronze eyes, and I keep my head shaved. Plenty of others like me out there. Nah, what makes me different is my special power. I can do anything at all without ever feeling the slightest bit of remorse. Some might call me a sociopath. I call myself a genius. There are quite a few people like me out there, from all walks of life. These are some of my stories.

I was walking around on a bright summer day, just a young man with nothing to do. I had my camera with me, and I filmed some of the local scene I went to my favorite hangout, and realized that I didn't have any green on me. This totally sucked. Oh, yeah. I had two dollars in my pocket. I sat at the bar, and made small talk with an obviously gay patron. An older Black man who called himself Jack. Well, Mr. Jack was well-known to have a fondness for good-looking young men. I was a good-looking young man and I was low on cash. We talked, and it became obvious that he wanted to get into my pants. What can I say, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Now, hold up. I know what you're thinking. I want to make something quite clear. I am not gay. I am not even really bisexual. Okay, in the past, I've done it with both men and women but it was mostly out of curiosity. Just something I had to get out of my system. I simply deal with the situations that I'm forced to deal with. When you're low on cash and badly need to pay rent and other things of that nature, you really don't need any hang-ups, trust me. You do what you got to do to survive. Survival is necessary, folks. Jack bought me a drink, and then began flirting heavily with me. He asked me to go outside with him, and I complied.

Jack and I went to the alley in the back of the bar. The way he looked at me, you would have thought that I was a sandwich and he was a hungry truck driver. I told him upfront that I don't take it up the butt, for any reason. That's the final frontier for me and I don't want to cross it. Ever. He was okay with that, and said that all he wanted to do was suck me off. I hadn't gotten any in a while, so I didn't mind. I dropped my trousers, and told the old gay man to get on his hands and knees. Jack did as he was told, and out came my eight inches of thick black dick. Jack looked me at my member like it was made out of gold. Jack took my cock into his mouth and started sucking me like there was no tomorrow. I relaxed and enjoyed what he was doing. Man, he was good at this! I came a few minutes later, and he gobbled up all of my seed.

When Jack finished sucking me off, he begged me to fuck him. I made him get on all fours and then put on a condom. I spread the older black man's butt cheeks and slid my cock into his ass. For an old gay man, Jack sure had a tight ass. I gripped him by his hips and thrust into him. I fucked him hard and quick, just the way I liked to do it to fools of both sexes. I shoved most of my cock up his ass, and made him sing like an island bird. I pumped my cock into his tight hole, and he screamed like a man possessed. I slammed my cock into Jack's ass. I wanted to make this fruity old man pay. Why? Because he was just like every other fool out there. He thought that just because he had money, that gave him special rights. I fucked him so good I'm sure his screams could be heard all over the neighborhood. The man was loud!

I flipped Jack and lay him against a large can and thrust my cock deeper into him. He seemed to be uncomfortable in this position but I didn't care. His sweet asshole was so tight and felt wonderful around my cock. I fucked him and loved every minute of it. In spite of his uncomfortable position, Jack was very aroused, judging by how hard his dick was. Hell, he even came, and gathered his seed in his hands and licked it while I fucked him. Man, this old gay dude was a freak! We went at it like this for a few moments, then I came and pulled out. Jack slumped onto the alley floor, and I shook my head. Yeah, it was that good!

Afterwards, I was catching my breath. He smiled, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and offered me a hundred bucks to let him fuck me. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. He thought I was considering it. An idea formed in my head. I've always looked much younger than I actually was. So I told him that I was still in high school. Jack turned white, and began shaking. I told him I'd keep it quiet if he gave me two hundred bucks. He gave me the money and ran. What a sucker! I mean, the fool didn't even ask for identification. If he had, he would have discovered that I was nineteen years old and a community college student. What a fool! I love spending money, especially after taking it from a fool.

Yeah, with so many fools out there, I don't even have to look for a job in the summer. At least, that's how it used to be. More folks are becoming skeptics, which makes slim pickings for a master of deceit and trickery like myself. So I had to come up with a new game plan. I had recently found myself in a bind. I didn't have any money. It's rare for me to find myself in that predicament. What would you do if you were a young man without a conscience and needed some dough? Anything you want, right? Good! Because that's exactly what I did! The world is full of suckers. Men and women who are too stupid to know when they're being taken in for all they've got. It makes life much easier, and funnier, for someone like me. Watch what happens!

My very first pawn was this fat bitch named Monica. Monica lives a few blocks away from my old high school. For as long as I've known her, she's always been a naïve bitch. I first met Monica when she was a wrestler in high school. A nineteen-year-old chick who had some issues when it came to reading and writing. She wasn't much good at either of them and ended up dropping out and spending the next year to get her GED. Nah, there was nothing remarkable about Monica, other than the fact that she was five feet nine inches tall and weighed close to three hundred pounds. You know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Watch and learn, folks!

I knocked on Monica's door, and fervently hoped that her ugly mother wasn't around. Thankfully, she wasn't. Monica came to the door, wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I looked her up and down. Yep, the chick was even uglier up close. Pale pink skin, short blonde hair and a round, plain face. I put on my best smile, and asked her if I could come in. for a moment, Monica hesitated. I told her who I was, or, rather, who I wanted her to think I was Anderson Black, the Cable Repairman. Monica told me that she didn't have a cable. Why doesn't that surprise me? I told her that I got sent by the cable company to install it for her as part of a new special package which she could try for two months for free and then reject if she didn't feel like keeping it. When Monica heard the word "free" her eyes lit up. exactly what I expected. Nine out of ten people suddenly start feeling really comfortable and relax when they hear the word free. It tends to cloud their judgment. They don't realize that there's always a catch.

As Monica let me into the house, I noticed how unkempt the place was. And I thought I was messy! For all of their claims of being pretty and fabulous, female slobs are often messier than their male counterparts. Case in point, Monica the fat slug. She gave me a tour of the place. Anyhow, I took out my toolbox and began fixing the antenna ( yes, you read right!) on her television set. I got busy. As I worked, I could feel Monica staring at me. Yeah, I bet she liked what she saw. After a while, she disappeared into the kitchen, heating up something. I fixed the cable, playing it up with her neighbors satellite television system. It should be a couple of days before it totally friend and resulted in a shutdown for both systems. Man, was she in for a surprise!

I took a look around the house, and looked for anything even remotely variable. I wandered from room to room. It wasn't my idea of fun. The place smelled bad. Almost like an abandoned house that might have served for temporary home for swine, if you catch my drift. I found some gold chains and rings on a drawer. I put them in my bag, and returned to the living room where I made myself look busy. Five minutes later, the smell of some delicious-smelling chicken wings assaulted my nostrils. Monica came back, and what I saw shocked me. There she was, the fat chick from my old high school. Pigging out on a piece of chicken! Oh, and she was naked, too!

I couldn't believe my eyes. Monica smiled at me. It was pretty clear what she wanted. I thought about it for a minute. I'm horny, you know? So I agreed. Monica turned out to be a pretty good lay. She told me that she'd always had a fantasy of doing it with a hunky black man. Well, I was down for that. Monica got down on her knees and began sucking on my cock. She licked my balls and sucked on my stick. Her large lips were soft and warm, just the way I liked them. Man, I felt like her mouth was a milking machine. A few minutes later, I came all over her. Monica hesitated, but I ordered her to drink it and she did.

As I watched her licking my cum, an idea formed in my mind. Monica was a fat girl with a huge ass. I wonder if she'd let me fuck it. Judging by how obedient and willing she was to follow my directions in her own house, I thought this submissive slut would go along with whatever I said. So, I told her what I wanted her to do. Monica hesitated, and told me that she'd never done this before. I told her that today was the day and that if she was a nice girl, I'd take her out and show her a good time. Her eyes lit up at my offer, and she complied with my orders.

A few minutes later, Monica was on all fours. Face down and ass up, as they say in the biz. I looked at her huge butt. Damn, we're talking about a sixty-inch butt here. Monica spread her huge butt cheeks wide open with both hands, exposing her pink little asshole. I smiled, and put on a condom before spreading butter all over it. I also applied some butter all over her asshole, then rubbed my cock against her tiny entrance. Slowly, I pushed it in. Monica whimpered like a little bitch as I thrust my cock into her asshole. I held onto her massive body with my hands, and slammed it into her.

For a big girl with a huge booty, she certainly had a small asshole. I took my sweet time taking her anal virginity. Monica screamed. Her loud screams and later sobs were music to my ears. I fucked her hard and quick until I came, then pulled out. Monica lay on the floor, lying on her belly and sobbing. I patted her bottom. She turned around, and looked up at me. Pitiful, really. What did she want me to say? I came in to fix her cable and she offered me some sex. She was a slut. Nothing more to say on the subject. I put my clothes back on, and let myself out.

I went home that night, after making a stop to the pawn shop. The rings and chains I found in Monica's apartment were worth a total of one hundred and sixty dollars. I wished they were worth more but hey, whatever. I went to bed, and thought of the events of the day. Screwing a gay black man and a fat white woman. Literally. Now, that's my idea of fun. And I was able to make some money out of it too. Like I said, there are many suckers are out there, men and women who are so stupid and arrogant, they don't know when they're being conned. Well, thanks to people like this, I don't have to get a summer job. Isn't life grand?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers