A Cheap Thrill

Story Info
The price was right, so he hooked up with a prostitute.
867 words
3.62
66.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with prostitution being illegal in most places, there are sure allot of websites that allow hookers to post pictures, contact information, and even details of services provided and prices. I was browsing the ads and came across one that read. "15 minutes for $40." The ad went on to read that all services were provided for the $40 except anal. It also went on to read that condoms will be used at all times. I looked though the pictures that she provided. She was not all that great looking, was a little overweight, and looked to be in her late 30s or early 40s. I could definitely see why she went for such a low price. Although she did not look very attractive to me, there was nothing repulsive about her and I definitely wouldn't say she was ugly either. I figured why not give it a try, it was only $40 and I was pretty horny that day. I called her up and we arranged a time to meet and she gave her room number in the Motel 6 that she was staying at. I showed up to the hotel right on time and saw a man come of a room. I looked at the number on the door and it was the room number she gave me to meet her at. The hooker appeared in the doorway and held the door open for me. She was standing in the doorway with only a bra on, no panties, no leggings or boots or anything else that you may expect to see on a hooker. Her basically naked body was right there for anyone to see but it was mid day and nobody else seemed to be at the hotel. I walked into the room and she closed the door and padlocked it. The room had a strong smell of sex, the bed was all messed up, most of the blankets were on the floor and the sheets were tore off leaving the bare mattress half exposed. She sat on the edge of the bed.

"So how do you want to do it?" She asked.

"How about you get on top for while and then let's go to missionary right before I finish." I replied and I started to undress. I knew the 15 minute clock was already running and I better hurry if I want get my rocks off and get my $40 worth. When I got naked she grabbed her purse and dug around a little bit and pulled out a condom. She tore open the package and rolled the condom onto my hard cock. I pulled some sheets onto the bed so I didn't have to lie down on the bare mattress and then I laid on my back. She got on top of me and slid her pussy down around my cock, she didn't use her hands or anything to guide it in, she got on it like true pro.

She started to ride me and I reached behind her, undid her bra and threw it aside so I could play with her titties. She did a great job riding me, bouncing and grinding on my cock. She rode me until I got close to cumming and then I got her to roll over to take it missionary. I wanted to be in control when I came. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide for easy access. I was getting ready to slide my cock back inside her and I looked down and noticed that the condom had broke. "Oh shit," she said, as I took off the broken condom, "I don't have any more," she continued, "but go ahead and just fuck me anyway."

Normally I wouldn't stick my bare cock into a hooker that has obviously been around the block a few times. The risk of getting an STD was way too high. But in this case, I've already been inside her unprotected so I figure the damage has already been done. I guided my uncovered cock into her pussy and grabbed onto her legs. I started fucking her hard and fast. I had already been there 13 minutes so I knew I had to hurry. She didn't tell me if it was OK if I came inside her or if I had pull out. I knew she might get mad if I went off inside her, especially since she most likely had another customer showing up any minute, but I wanted to get my money's worth so as soon as I was ready, I slammed my cock deep and drained my balls into her well used pussy. She didn't complain about the creampie I gave her, but she didn't look to happy about it either. I got up and got dressed and heard a knock on the door, I let her next customer inside as I left. As I was closing the door I turned back to see her lay down on the bed in front of him, I heard half of what she told him before I shut the door. She said "I'm all out of rubbers right now but it's ok if you....."