A Cheating Husband's Revenge

Story Info
Wife takes comfort with black boss.
8.9k words
4.41
450.4k
141
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,803 Followers

Megan stepped out of the shower and dried herself off and as she walked into the bedroom she stopped by the full length mirror she turned to admire the same figure she had when she graduated college six years ago.

She just turned twenty-eight and still had the same figure when her husband Rick had started dating the first year in college. Megan kept looking at the mirror and at five foot six inches tall and her slim figure, she could have been a model but had an interest in business and wanted to start a family when she left college but to date with her husband’s busy schedule her dreams of having children never materialized.

Megan’s fair skin kept her out of the sun but she still managed to get in a bikini at times with the help of a good sun block. Megan took the towel and curled her long red hair up into a bun and walked over to her makeup vanity and sat on the stool.

Megan had a nice figure and was blessed with her Mothers bust at thirty-six C and a thin waistline and a perfect thirty-six hips could all be contributed to her Mother’s figure.

She grew up moving around because her Father was in the air force and was never able to date much through high school. When she met Rick in college, he turned out to be her first love and they married the summer after graduation.

Rick worked for an accounting firm and spent long hours away from home and lately he spent evenings out with his friends leaving Megan home by herself. They had just moved to Tampa three months ago and Megan had left all her friends back in New York so she didn’t have much to do during the day or evening for that matter.

Rick went out with his friends at work all last week and left her home alone every single night and that’s just about how it was since moving to Florida and Rick starting his new job.

Megan began to apply her makeup as she leaned closer to the makeup mirror and began to think back two weeks ago on a Friday night. Megan had bought a new dress and had spent hours getting ready to go out to dinner that night. Rick called her at five in the afternoon and told her he had to go out to dinner with some clients from work and wouldn’t be home until late that night.

That night wasn’t the first night that Rick had left her alone on the weekend and it wasn’t the last either. The first three years of their marriage had been almost perfect and in those days’ Rick would be on time and bring home flowers at least once a week. The last couple years had been rough on him with changes in management at his job and Megan stood by his side for those two years until Rick was offered this great job here in Tampa so they sold everything and moved to Florida.

Megan finished her makeup and walked over to the bed where she had laid out a new dress. It was a very pretty green that complimented her long red hair.

Megan tried on the dress stretching it over her hips and walking back to the full length mirror and turned around so she could see every angle of herself. She walked back next to the bed and sat down and slipped on the matching heels she bought to go along with her new dress.

Megan finished drying her hair and combed her long red hair out and walked into the family room and starred out at the pool. Megan inherited some money last year when her Grandmother had died and this enabled them to make the move to Tampa and they had a very nice house with a pool and the house had all the bells and whistles she always wanted in a home.

Megan didn’t have to work but starting today she was going to go out and find a job because she couldn’t stand staying at home by herself any longer. She walked into the kitchen opening her purse and took out her favorite bottle of perfume and lightly squeezed the sprayer around her neck.

Megan walked back into the bedroom and checked herself out again in the full length mirror while she adjusted the dress around her cleavage and pulled the dress down to make sure it didn’t expose too much of her breasts. Megan wanted to look sexy but didn’t want anyone getting the wrong idea during an interview.

She had called a phone number she found in the paper that stated they were a new insurance office that was looking for someone that could not only work as a secretary but could also handle accounts as well. Megan had an appointment for an interview at eleven with a man named Robert Smith and wanted to be there a few minutes early.

Megan drove into town looking for the address Mr. Smith had given her on the phone and had to park her car about a block away from the building. Megan walked up to an older building which looked like it had just been freshly renovated and opened the door and walked inside.

The front office looked nice except a few boxes were stacked around the place as if someone was still moving in. Megan rang the buzzer and waited a few seconds longer when a man walked out of the back and said. “Hello. May I help you?” Megan looked at the tall slim black man and said. “My name is Megan Jennings and I’m supposed to see Mr. Robert Smith about an interview this morning.”

The man replied and said. “I’m Mr. Smith and it’s very nice to meet you.” Megan thought he was a handsome well-dressed man as she took his hand and Mr. Smith said. “I hope you can excuse the mess right now. I just moved here to this building last week and I lost the partner I had been working with me at the old location and I’ve had to make the best out of the situation. Please come in and sit down and we’ll get started.”

Megan and Robert spent more than an hour talking about what he was looking for and she told him about her experience but hadn’t worked in awhile and how she was looking forward to a fresh start with a new company.

Megan noticed that Mr. Smith had been starring at her wedding ring during the interview and she finally mentioned that she had been married since college and told him how they had met and about her husband’s job.

Mr. Smith had been writing notes and Megan had waited for him to speak when all of a sudden he looked up at her and said. “You’re hired!” Megan was shocked that he had offered her the job so quick and said. “Thank you. “Mr. Smith said. “That is if you don’t mind helping me get this place in control over the next few days.”

Megan even offered to start that same day and Mr. Smith accepted her offer. Mr. Smith said. “You can call me Robert. Mrs. Jennings.” Megan replied. “Thank you. Robert. You can call me Megan.”

Robert invited Megan for lunch since her interview lasted until noon and they spent the entire afternoon sorting boxes and clearing a desk out for Megan. Robert was happy to find a lovely woman that seemed to fit right into place in his office.

Robert thought she was very attractive and very smart and knew he had made the right decision when he hired her.

Megan was glad she was able to move right into a position so fast and loved the intimacy of working in a small office. Later that evening she received a phone call from her husband that he would be working late and would later be taking clients out to dinner and he wouldn’t be home until late.

She tried to tell Rick about her new job but he hurried off the phone and hung up before she could tell him the good news. Megan was mad as she put the phone down in its cradle and decided to take a hot bath.

She wanted to relax and unwind after being on her feet for several hours today and a hot bath would do the trick. After filling the garden tub with hot water, Megan stepped inside and laid back and closed her eye’s. The hot water felt so good on her body as she rubbed her tits with a wash cloth soaked in hot water.

Megan spread her legs and touched her neatly trimmed pussy mound with the cloth and sat thinking about the last time she had sex. Megan could only count twice since they moved to Tampa several months ago and thought back to a time when they had sex on a daily basis when they were first married.

She remembered times when she would go out and flirt with guys in clubs with her husband looking on nearby and they would go home later that night and fuck their brains out all night. Megan stroked her pussy and parted her pussy with her fingers and touched her clitoris and rubbed her finger against it sending sensations up her spin. If Rick were here right now, she would screw him all night.

After her bath, Megan slipped into a short green nightie and laid in bed reading a book waiting for her husband to return home. Megan didn’t know why she was so horny tonight but wished he would get home soon so he could fuck her.

Megan’s pussy was wet when she began to lose interest in her book and began to stroke her pussy with her fingers. She spread her legs and laid the book down on the night stand and began to play with her clitoris. The stimulation felt good as her hips began to squirm into the mattress.

She knew she could bring herself to orgasm but wanted to hold off until her husband was home fucking her tonight. Megan moved her hand away still feeling the tingling around her clitoris trying not to make herself cum at this time.

She slowly drifted off to sleep with one hand on her tits and the other laying on her mound. Megan was startled when her husband slid into bed that night as she glanced at the clock and saw that it was after two in the morning.

Megan slid over next to her husband and put her leg up over his hips and her arm around him and he turned and gave her a kiss and said “Good Night.” Megan kissed him back and moved her hand down to his cock and started to massage it with her fingers.

Rick put his arm around her and kissed her back and said. “It’s getting late Honey.” She was beginning to get frustrated as she continued to stroke his cock but noticed he was only getting semi-hard.

Maybe he was tired from the long day today as she moved her hand away from his cock and put her arm around him and kissed his lips again as he hugged her again and said. “We’ll talk in the morning. I have to get some sleep.”

Lori knew her husband was tired and gave him one last kiss until she turned around and let him go to sleep. She moved her hand down between her legs thinking how horny she was but it would just have to wait until morning.

Early the next morning, Megan woke up and looked across the bed only to find her husband gone. She could hear the shower running as she got up and walked into the bathroom and into the shower with her husband.

His back was turned toward her as she slowly put her arms up under his arms and around his chest and kissed his back as he slowly turned around and kissed her on the lips.

Megan rubbed her tits up against her husband’s chest as she kissed him back and lowered her hand to his cock and began to stroke him. She lowered herself down onto her knees and looed up into his face as he put his hands on the back of her head and started to play with her beautiful long red hair.

The water was running down between her tits as she starred up into her husband’s eye’s and kissed the head of his cock and started to lick it in circles as he arched his hips giving her more room to work on him.

Megan moved her moth and took his cock into her mouth and swished her tongue around the head than slowly engulfed his cock inside her mouth until it hit the back of her throat than slowly reversed and let it slid back out of her mouth letting her teeth drag along the skin to give him more sensation.

She slowly took him inside her mouth again until the whole length had been taken and Megan closed her lips and slowly let it slid back out again. Shw was very talented with her mouth and loved to deep throat and was one of those women that loved the taste of cum.

Rick reached down and took Megan’s nipples and began to gently pinch them with his fingers as she continued to suck on his cock. Megan gave her husband as much pleasure as she could possibly give him that morning and kept taking his cock to the back of her throat dozens of times until she took it out of her mouth and held onto it with her hand as she began to lick and suck his balls into her mouth one at a time.

Megan would take each testicle and pull on it with her mouth and release it and look up at her husband and laugh as he moaned with pleasure. Megan than took his cock back into her mouth and began to work her mouth up and down his shaft faster as she massaged his balls with her hands.

She worked on his cock for several more minutes until Rick moaned and said. “Here in cums.” Megan continued to suck his cock until she felt the first spurt of his hot seed hit her tongue and began to swish her tongue around and took hold of his cock and massaged the lower side to help milk the last drops of seed from his cock.

Megan swallowed the sperm and gave his cock a few more licks with her tongue as she moved her face away and stood up kissing her husband’s chest. Megan cleared her mouth of as much of his cum as she could and stretched up and kissed him on the lips.

Rick hand his hands on her waist and moved the up along her side until they rested near her tits and kissed her back and said. “I have an early meeting this morning and have to be at work by eight.”

Megan replied. “Do you have enough time to join me in the bedroom before you go?” Rick replied. “Maybe we’ll have more time this evening and we will continue this tonight.”

Megan was frustrated and very disappointed as her husband kissed her lips again and turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Megan was on fire and he wanted to leave for work and put her arm around him and said. “Do you have enough time for a quick one before you go?”

Rick turned toward his wife and kissed her again and said, “Later tonight. I have to get dressed and leave before I’m late.”

Megan watched as her husband dressed and left for work thinking she didn’t even mention her new job to him this morning. He didn’t seem to care much about her life anyway as she got dressed for work.

She spent the day on her new job working with Robert and dealing with her first clients as her mind kept drifting back to her husband. Robert took her out to lunch that day and Megan asked Robert why he wasn’t married and he had replied that his ex-wife had run off with a preacher a few years ago and he had moved to Tampa to start a new life and his new business.

Megan sat thinking about her husband again as she sat with Robert listening to his story about his ex-wife. She felt sorry for Robert as she listened to his story and placed her hand on top of his and said. “You’re lucky to be here getting a new start in your life and your business is going to be very successful. You watch and see.”

Robert could tell that she had something on her mind and asked. “Is everything all right at home with you and your husband?” Megan would have wished she could tell him but replied. “Yes. We have a wonderful marriage and we hope to be able to start a new family soon.”

They spent most of the day with new clients but Robert talked to her almost every chance he could get and at the end of the day he made a comment and said. “If there is anything that you need or if I can help you in any way. Just let me know.” Robert got a card out and wrote down his cell phone number and his home number and gave it to Megan as she thanked him as they shut off the lights and left for the evening.

Rick called again that evening and had left a message on the phone saying he would be out late again that evening but didn’t leave an explanation why he would be out late. Megan felt very frustrated and hurt by her husbands total disregard for making time to spend with her.

Several weeks had gone by since Megan started her new job with Robert and every day he would take her to lunch placing the sign in the door that read. “Out to lunch” sign in the window and he would take Megan out to lunch. Over those several weeks he had gotten to know all about Megan including the fact that her husband Rick didn’t even know she had gotten a job several weeks before. It seemed that he always left the house an hour before she started getting ready in the morning and always came home late in the evening.

Megan hadn’t said anything about their sex life but Robert was able to pick up on her frustration and had thought about many reasons why her husband may not be interested in sex with her. Robert didn’t feel comfortable talking about sex with her but tried to find other ways in hinting around and finding out more.

Three weeks had passed and Robert had been picking up Megan at her house every morning and they shared a ride down town to their office. Robert had informed her that morning that he was making her his partner and they were planning on taking a long lunch that day to celebrate.

It had been another three weeks of the same old routine with Rick and Megan did her best to try and cop with her loneliness and frustration.

Robert wanted to take Megan to a special place to eat lunch that day which was across town near where Megan’s husband’s office was located. Megan had worn the same green dress she wore the day of her interview which she liked to wear and one of the dresses that Robert made the most compliments on the past four months.

It was a fifteen minute drive to get to the restaurant and Megan felt good about her new partnership with Robert as they walked into the front door and waited to be seated. The waiter walked ahead of them as they walked toward the back of the large building which had two floors that were open to the second floor.

They sat down at their table which was located in the back corner but made the entire restaurant in plain view of their table. They ordered and waited for their food to arrive when Megan noticed her husband walking up the stairs behind the waiter. She was about to tell Robert that her husband had walked in when she noticed a blonde woman walking along the side her husband.

Megan watched as the waiter seated them on a table along the edge over looking the first floor and Megan could look directly up and could see her husband from her angle. Megan looked over at Robert and said. “My husband just walked in here with a blonde woman and they are sitting right up there.” She was careful not to make herself too obvious when she pointed out where they were sitting.

Robert looked up and smiled and said. “Do you think you should walk up and say, Hello?” Megan whispered and said. “She’s problebly a client and maybe I shouldn’t disturb him right now. Besides. I would have to explain whom I’m having lunch with.”

Megan noticed the woman was wearing a tight black dress and watched as the waiter brought their drinks. She kept an eye on them as she ate her lunch and noticed her husband was doing most of the talking as the woman smiled.

Robert laughed and said. “Maybe you should walk up there and see who she is before you get the wrong idea.” It didn’t even take that for Megan to find out something was up when she saw the woman get up out of her chair and stood next to her husband and leaned down to kiss him on the lips.

Megan than watched the woman walk back down the stairs and she walked right past them on her way the restroom. Megan looked over toward Robert and said. “I’m going to find out who she is.”

Megan excused herself as she got up and walked back to the ladies room and saw the woman touching up her makeup. Megan walked up next to the woman and said. “I saw you walk in with that handsome guy and thought he had done some accounting for our company in the past. Is his name John by any chance?”

The woman responded as she applied her lipstick and said. “No. He’s my boyfriend and his name isn’t John. Sorry.” Megan could have choked the woman as she stood in front of that mirror. She at least wanted to ask her more about, “Her boyfriend” but decided to wait.

Megan replied and said. “Sorry. I must have mistaken him for someone else.” Megan than said. “I’m Megan and I work for Smith Insurance on the other end of town and I didn’t get your name?”

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,803 Followers