A Cheating Wife's Disclosures Ch. 02

Story Info
A military man's wife details her exploits in philandering.
2.9k words
3.94
48.8k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What put me on the path to being an unfaithful - a disloyal fucking bitch, according to some - wife? It was never something I set out to be. I started out keeping the home fires burning and waiting for my man to return. At the end of the first tour, my husband came home and swept me off my feet as soon as we enter the doorway of our little apartment. I'd arranged a sitter for our toddler that evening and I was consumed like a bottle of water by a man that's been wandering in the desert for months.

He carried me into the bedroom and I was stripped naked and I proudly showed off the body that I'd spent months working to restore form giving birth to our son. His hands were rough, but felt so good as they ran across my tender flesh. He remained in his fatigues, as I was cradled naked in his lap, his hand caressing my damp vagina and softly playing with my clitoris. I moaned out my genuine pleasure. For months, I'd waited for him, not even pleasuring myself for weeks in anticipation of this very moment.

"I want you to take me any way you've ever thought about. Nothing about me is off limits to you," I cooed into his ear. "I'm yours do have as you please. Anything you please"

He licked his lips that the thought. "Is the offer just for the night?"

"It's for as long as you want it, baby."

I honestly hoped he'd use his perverted imagination to defile me in ways I'd never experienced. My eyes rolled back and I achieved a powerful climax and shamelessly announced it to the room. I began to pull away the Velcro of his camo blouse and slide it off his shoulders. His skivvy shirt was the next to go. At last he lay spread before me on the bed, naked, tough and hard. I was as excited to have him take me as when he first deflowered me just I'd turned 18 before we married.

I took his penis into my mouth and began to lick his stiffness. I ran my tongue around the hood of his circumcision and he shot a load of cream directly into my mouth. I was surprised, but tried to swallow as much as I could. He yelled out, "Oh, fucking shit."

"It's Ok, baby. You're just excited. We've been waiting months. I came a bit myself, this morning when I saw you on the tarmac."

"God fucking damn it. Shit," he yelled. It took time to calm him down.

When we started being intimate, he could ejaculate into me and remain semi-hard while remaining in position. Within minutes, he could get himself hard enough of another round. I was sure he could easily have another go with me tonight.

I massaged his shoulders and rubbed his entire body. He began to get hard again and I carefully performed oral once more. This time he found his way to my waiting pussy and pumped away as my legs wrapped around him. I'd painted my toenails hot pink, which he always said made me look kind of slutty. That was exactly what I wanted to be tonight.

We went a half hour and then that turned to forty five minutes and then seemed to drag on past an hour. I wanted to say something, but his pride had already been wounded. I spied him looking at the clock, just before he faked an orgasm. We both rolled over on our backs perspiring in the warmth of the summer's night. He fell asleep without saying another word. I drifted off a short time later.

About 4 Am, I woke up and found myself alone. I heard him moving around in the living room and realized he must be in a completely different time zone. I called out, "Everything alright, babe?"

He called back, "Yeah, just fucking great. I'll come back in." He sounded drunk.

It turned out he was very drunk. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was flushed. His shorts also showed a tent pole poking out of the front.

"You said you'd let me have you anyway I want."

"Of course. I'll do anything with you."

"I want your goddamn fuck ass. You've never let me fuck you in the ass before. I want you to try to stop me."

It was something I'd always be a little afraid to try. I had a lot of friends say it was a great way to avoid getting pregnant, but I'd never thought of myself as an anal girl."

I rolled over and used the warming lube we had on hand. My butthole burned at first, although I quickly adjusted. "Just, please be gentle, I'm a virgin down there."

He slid his way up my anus in one motion. I squeeze the pillow to control the sudden rush of pain, which gradually subsided. I felt like a filthy tart as he violated my rear; it was wonderful. I came as I fingered my own pussy. I'll admit it, I really liked the act; it was wonderfully wicked.

He slapped me hard across one of my ass cheeks and called me a "fucking worthless cum dump." A short time later he unloaded into my rectum. No sooner did he pull out of me, then he simply fell asleep. I lay there in the bed wondering if the words were just rough role play as his seaman leaked out of my asshole onto the sheets. That would be our only sex act for the rest of the week, even when I tried to entice him with a variety of sexy lingerie and naked invitations to our bed.

The next day, we prepared for a welcome home reception at his base. It was important to go, since senior staff would be there. He seemed anxious about the entire affair. "It's not that big a deal," I reminded him, "You've finished your tour and you're getting out in a couple of months."

I looked at his face as he said nothing.

"You are getting out, aren't you? We talked about that before you left."

He turned on me and snapped, "Jesus Fucking Christ, Callie, why are you always ragging on me? What business do you have controlling my life?"

"It's just that we'd planned on moving on to a more stable life."

"You had no fucking idea what stability even is. Do you think I'm selling insurance out there? What I do is important."

I couldn't help myself, I lashed back, "You aren't getting out, are you?"

"No, I'm not. I'm needed. I've signed on for another three years."

"Couldn't we have talked about it first?"

"What, run to you and get your permission to have a career. Do I have to give you my consent to answer phones at an insurance office, as if that's something that matters?"

"I don't answer phones. I'm a customer service rep. And it fucking helps pay the bills around here."

"Oh, there you go again. My enlisted husband doesn't make enough for me to stay home and take care of my baby."

"I never said that, and he's our child."

"Yeah, just how I wanted to start out life."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Get your ass dressed. Be supportive of me for once." The bedroom door slammed behind his and I heard the liquor cabinet door in the kitchen open. I told myself he was having trouble adjusting to being home. I lot of couples had to realign to each other. I soothed my anger and got my ass dressed.

At the reception, I mingled with the other enlisted wives and watched as my husband socialized with his comrades. He smiled and laughed. I thought maybe I was being too hard on him. This could be his calling and who was I to not be supportive. He had a hard job and it wasn't an easy life, but our nation need its military.

An attractive woman in her late thirties approached me. "Callie, how are you?"

I knew who she was; the COs wife. I didn't know she had any idea who I was.

"Hello, Mrs. Adams. I fine and so happy my husband's back."

She pulled me aside. "Susanne, please. And I can tell that you've had a very good homecoming."

I blushed and said, "Is it that obvious?"

"We've all been subject to enthusiastic returns, especially from the first tour. Major Adams is very impressed by your husband's abilities and is so glad he's staying on. He has a very bright future."

We made small talk and I presented my best political smile. In the back of my mind, I thought it was odd I was apparently the last to know that Dumbass was looking at a full career in the military.

Two months later, we attended another party for Major Adams promotion to Lieutenant Colonel. Dumbass had already received his E-5 Sargent stripes, so it looked as if his wagon had been hitched to a rising star. He was set to go overseas in a couple more months and that was that. I smiled through it all, until Lieutenant Colonel Adams approached me just before we left for the evening and pulled me aside.

This was a big deal. A lowly sergeant's wife didn't get a conversation with his CO for no reason.

"Callie, I need to talk to you about your husband. He's a good man and I'd hate to lose him. I need to see you in private, tomorrow." That would set my life on a new direction.

Over the course of the next year later, Dumbass was assigned overseas and make occasional trips home for a week at a time. I usually received an initial rough fucking on the first night and if I was lucky, a goodbye bang. I won't use the term love making; getting nailed, screwed or ridden are more descriptive. It was made clear to me that I was his cum receptacle and my main task when he was home was to, "Keep that squalling brat quite, when I'm trying to unwind."

I didn't much care by then. I found an outside lover at kept me occupied when I was alone. My rules were never philander with anyone from: 1) work, 2) the military, 3) a neighbor or friend of his, or 4) anyone who could come back to haunt me. I've paid the price for violating a couple of those, but at least never got caught. Dumbass may have lost interest in me, but he is insanely jealous of his "property" being toyed with. At one point he wanted his name tattooed on my ass, as a reminder. I told him I was allergic to the ink.

I met a man that I didn't work directly with, but had come into contact with as a result of my job. I knew he was married, and that worked for me. Dameon knew I was married, but I didn't hand out any details. Our first date consisted of drinks at a popular casual dining restaurant and bar near his work. I dressed in a short skirt and low cut top that said what I wanted. We chatted, ate and drank as I waited for him to make a move.

"Hasn't been easy finding time for us to finally get together, has it?" he said as he obviously eyed my cleavage.

"My life's crazy at the moment. I'm glad you're willing to put up with it."

He ran a figure along the side of my arm, testing the waters. "We need to be careful, but it's worth it." He grew more confident that I was receptive to his advances. He took my hand and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I felt a rush of excitement. He was a large, handsome stud of a man, with a stylish close cropped goatee. The fact that he was black thrilled me even more. I suppose it had something to do with rebelling against the racist musings of my parents and relatives, but the idea of being seduced by this man had my head spinning. I allowed my fingers to explore his chest. When I was sure no one was looking, I ran my hand down to his crotch. His erection told me that I was about to add a new demerit to my list of transgressions against my husband.

"I take it, you'd like to get a room here?" he said as my hand rubbed his stiff member and I lasciviously ran my tongue along my lips.

"We'd be arrested if you took me here on the table."

Fifteen minutes later, I displayed myself naked in front of him. He remained clothed and admired my body, which I provided every opportunity to view. I pulled his trousers down and placed his cock into my mouth. It wasn't that much bigger than any other I've come across, but that didn't matter. It was something outside my narrow, prejudiced travels and I was violating those norms. Fuck the closed-minded social demands for a proper white woman, I thought to myself as he lowered me to the bed and inserted himself into my juicy pussy.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and watched was he pumped away at me. The contrast between our flesh took me to a new height of exhilaration. I wished there had been mirrors on the ceiling, so I could fully view my lily white ass being fucked by this dark toned male. I make do by seeing his butt sway as he stimulated my clitoris. I came quickly and let Dameon know it. He carried on without missing a beat.

I managed two other smaller organisms before he signaled his. He kissed me the entire time and whispered in my ears how beautiful I was. Afterword he held me and we make silly talk about our shared adventure. I scarcely noticed that his condom had broken, and decided not to make a big deal of it. Next time I'd provide better ones.

I began to see him on a semi-regular basis over the course of a few months. We both knew it was for the sex and would lead to nothing more. I was clear on that. Our love making was always intense and there'd be the occasional condom blowout. I was on the pill and infections seemed unlikely, so I didn't worry too much.

The end came on our tenth date. "We're going to have to take a break for a while. My husband's coming home for a few weeks."

"Why's he back?" Dameon asked with his arms wrapped around my torso and he played with my breasts.

Without thinking I said, "He's on R and R and is stationed close enough, he's willing to come home."

Dameon pushed me out of his embrace. "You man's in the military?"

I sat up. The details of my life were off limits, but he pressed me. I admitted I was a service wife and revealed his branch.

"Goddamn it," he yelled with the first fit of anger I'd seem in him. I was informed he'd been in the same branch at one point in his life.

"I'm not screwing with a brother in arms' woman; you fucking tramp. What the hell is wrong with you. Hasn't the guy got it tough enough, without you passing around your pussy on him?"

I stood and gather my clothes. I dressed as quickly as I could. "I'm sorry, I had no idea you'd been in the military. It makes that much of a difference?"

"Hell yeah, it does. It's one thing to screw around on your man, but in these times, you're worse that a betrayer," he said becoming enraged. "Fuck off, cunt. Get your cheap ass on out of here."

I ran from the room as soon as I could cover myself up. This was bad. He knew my first name and it wouldn't take a genius to track me down, if he wanted to tell my husband.

A few weeks later, things got worse. I realized I was pregnant. My pills had proven ineffective. For the next eight months, I lost sleep wondering who the father might be. It was possible it was from Dumbass. He'd been home at the right time. It was also possible it was Dameon and my cheating would be revealed in the delivery room. I began to lose sleep and worried what would happen if I had a little black daughter. Tests could reveal the sex, but not race of a baby.

As my time approached, I took a drastic step. I requested an audience with LtCol Adams. Under the circumstances, he owed me a few favors.

He greeted me warmly and told me how well my husband was doing now. He'd turned things around with my intervention and was once again looking at a promising career. He looked over my belly and asked about my due date.

"That's just it. It's in April. My husband gets home at the end of March. Can you delay his return for a month and not ask me any questions?"

His face flushed and he started to ask, but held off.

If there is anything I've done to Dumbass, this was the worst and one thing I am ashamed of myself for doing, but at that moment, I didn't see a choice.

His CO sent orders for an extension and as I suspected, Dumbass was only too glad not to have to be there when I popped another one out. The girl was 6 pounds, 9 ounces and white when he arrived home, and receive the same lack of attention as our son. I was overjoyed, but knew he still might not be the father. There was one other possibility.