A Cheerleader's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JesterHaT
JesterHaT
14 Followers

Ken smiled and whispered, "You know what to do, Melissa. Ride it."

She nodded and weakly lifted her body up and sat down on his cock again. She felt her tight pussy contract every time the cock plunged deep into her and then relax as it left the pussy walls. Since it was her first time, every time she pounded herself on the hard pole it hit her pussy walls causing her to moan and scream lightly in mixture of pain and pleasure. Ken smiled, lifting his hand and wiped a tear off Melissa's eyes and then cupped her breast in one hand and rested his other hand on her waist.

"Shift your body so you can hit it where it feels the best," advised Ken as Melissa obeyed. She shifted her body right and then went straight down as it slid into her tight pussy and scratched her G-Spot. She moaned and closed her eyes while arching her back as she rode him. Her pain and discomfort was beginning to fade away and pleasure was creeping through along her thighs. She had never felt this kind of feeling before since she had started masturbating two years ago. She screamed lightly as his cock suddenly pounded at her cervix and her body shivered with excitement. She began to ride him faster, her breath changing into sharp moans. Ken leaned his body forward and kissed her pink, hard nipples causing Melissa to buckle with ecstasy until she felt a burst of tense muscles in her stomach and thighs.

"Ahhh..."

Knowing what was coming, Ken said, "Don't stop, Melissa. Cum for me!"

Melissa rode faster, her sharp moans turning into screams. Suddenly, her whole body tense and trembled as she cried out Ken's name and felt a strong vibe as she felt the warm rush rushing out of her pussy. She sat down on his cock, holding Ken tightly as she breathed loudly as the feeling caused her body to spasm violently. Ken sighed as he felt Melissa's pussy squeezing his cock tightly, but he held his cum. He did not want this to stop.

"Just ride the orgasm, Melissa," whispered Ken as he stroked her cheek and kissed her nipples. Melissa moaned as her orgasm continued. She had never came so hard before and even her body was in shock. Soon, her orgasm subsided and Ken picked Melissa up and pushed her onto the bed on her back. He smiled and slowly pushed her legs open as he observed her owned pussy, with mingled combinations of her virginal blood and her cum flowed down her pussy lips.

"What a beautiful view," Ken said. "Popping a cherry should be considered an art."

Melissa blushed and finally thought herself as a woman. Now she didn't have to worry about being with a boy alone or have to think or talk to her parents about saving her virginity to a special person. Ken got on top of her and kissed her nipples, arousing her again. He went up, kissing her sweetly every time and then whispered in her ear, "Now it's my turn."

She nodded and laid her arms on the bed and spread her legs so Ken can fit in between. Ken whispered again, "I'm going to fuck you hard, okay?"

Melissa nodded again and whispered back, "Please, fuck me hard."

Ken rubbed his cock between her pussy lips and slowly entered. Then he placed his hands side to side to Melissa's head so her head was in between his spread arms until his view was her tits and above and smiled for her approval. She nodded again and he began to pump his body into her. She closed her eyes and cringed as Ken immediately began to pound her pussy, as screams and moans escaped her throat. Ken smiled as he looked down at her face and her beautiful tits bouncing up and down from the force he was exerting into her. His balls slapped her ass loudly as Melissa tightly squeezed the bed sheets with her hands and let out sharp screams at every stroke from Ken's cock pounded into her. Melissa closed her eyes and laid her head to the side as he fucked her vigorously.

"Melissa, look at me," Ken said between grunts. "When someone takes your virginity, you should look up at him as he is fucking you."

Melissa slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Ken, gasping and cringing slightly at some hard pumps he was forcing into her pussy. He smiled and looked down at her as she looked up in silence. Suddenly, Melissa closed her eyes tightly, moaning, "Oh god...I think I'm cumming again."

"I want to cum with you, Melissa...but I don't think we can without contraceptives," whispered Ken with disappointment. He could feel his balls tensing and his stomach tightened as it was ready to cum.

But Melissa shook her head and answered, "No, cum inside me. Make me feel that I've become a woman. Please Ken, cum inside me."

Ken could not object. His cum was already rapidly flowing through his glands and through his cock. Melissa felt his cock bulge and she came as Ken gave his last strength and pounded deep into her as he also came. Melissa felt strings of cum paint her pussy walls and fill her womb as she rode her second orgasm. Ken pulled out and collapsed next to Melissa. They both look at each other, speechless from gasping with perspiration. They smiled at each other.

"Thanks for making me a woman, Ken," whispered Melissa and kissed Ken on the lips. "I'll remember this forever."

As Melissa and Ken whispered passionately towards each other, the silhouette moved in the darkness of the hallways. The figure was hunched up all that time, listening closely to everything that had happened since Melissa popped her cherry. The silhouette smiled and walked away, almost skipping and sang incoherently but joyfully, "Cheerleaders are born to be sex objects...."

JesterHaT
JesterHaT
14 Followers
12