A Cheerleader's Release Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarmasToy
KarmasToy
33 Followers

"Fuck!" He hissed, closing his eyes as his hand darted to my hair in a surprising grip that just teetered along the lines of being painful.

Humming against his cock I realised that what I was doing was right and started moving up and down, taking him further into my mouth each time. When Jack's cock brushed against the back of my throat I wrapped my hand around what was left of him and pulled up, inspecting how much there was of him until the base.

"You're so big" I breathed shakily as I pumped him slowly, there was still at least four of my fingers between where my lips reached to taking all of him in.

Going down again, I tried to take even more into my mouth, my throat contracting as I held back a gag when the head of his cock hit the back of my throat.

I continued this for a while, my jaw began to ache, but the closed eye look of pleasure that consumed Jack's face made it all worth it.

"Hannah, I'm about to cum" Jack breathed out, his hand weaving into my hair and giving a light tug.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" I asked, pulling away for a moment before loyally going back down when he subtly pushed my head towards his cock.

"If I do you're not allowed to spit, you have to swallow, understood?"

I hummed against him, signalling that I understood.

"Are you ok with that?" I hummed again, and he moaned lowly.

"Get ready then" taking the warning, I lowered my lips as far as I could and sucked, relishing in the moan that I created.

Hot liquid flooded my mouth, making me gag and try to pull away, but the hand on the back of my head held me still, and I stopped struggling immediately, the first shot taking me by surprise but the rest not making the same reaction.

Doing my best to swallow as it came out, I still felt the cum slip out of my lips and dribble down my chin. Giving one last suck when no more cum was left in my mouth, I made Jack give one last moan and pulled away.

Pulling away panting, I looked up to Jack awaiting his response.

"That was amazing Hannah" he breathed, running his thumb along my wet chin and brining it to my lips "you need to clean up a little though."

Realising what he wanted, I took his thumb into my mouth and drank the last of the warm bitter cum, moaning a little at the taste. I think I could get addicted to this too... maybe I could just get addicted to Jack.

KarmasToy
KarmasToy
33 Followers
12