A Chef For All Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't bite sweetheart." He laughed softly and removed his hands from my hair and let them slide down my arms till they covered mine, pushing them lower, his breath releasing in a hiss as I touched his cock tentatively for the first time.

I dropped down to my knees in front of him and just let my lips brush against the swollen purple head, back and forth, until his fingers rested on my shoulders, biting into me gently. I could smell his musk and it excited me; capturing the head in my mouth, I began to explore with my tongue, running the tip of it slowly around every ridge as I took more, letting his hands guide me, sucking gently as his moans reached me. My fingernails raked him from hip to knee and back again and it delighted me to see his muscles jump. Slowly I let my fingers stroke along the inside of his thighs, slowly moving upwards, stroking his balls, cupping them gently in the palm of my hand as my other hand grasped around the base of his cock, stroking along in time with my mouth. Willing myself to relax more I managed to take a little more of him and sucked hard, laying my tongue flat along the underside of his cock. His hips began bucking gently against my face, but as I released my hold on his balls and slid a finger towards his ass, he pulled back and away suddenly.

"Hell Kate, I don't think I'm quite ready for that, up you get!" His hands helped me up and I glanced regretfully at the prize I had just lost.

"Spoilsport!" I laughed and turned away, walking over to the bed.

Just as I reached the edge, I felt his hands on my hips, yanking my shorts down quickly before pushing me down onto my stomach. I tried to get up but was gently pushed back down, so I rested the bruise-free side of my face against the quilt as his hands pushed my thighs apart, holding me open. He didn't explore the slick folds of my pussy, he didn't slide his fingers into me and I wanted that intimate touch so much that I wiggled my ass impatiently but was rewarded by a light smack across my ass and a thick laugh from him. With almost painful slowness his palms rubbed in circles from the top of my spine to my tailbone, then he repeated the journey, using just his fingertips, all the while keeping my thighs spread with his knees. For such a large man he had the lightest of touches, teasing me relentlessly, until it was impossible to keep quiet.

As his fingers trailed over the globes of my ass I couldn't resist pushing higher, hoping he would take the hint and make a more intimate exploration, but his hands went still on me and although nothing was said, his breathing seemed louder than ever.

I gasped with shock as I felt his hands tight on my ass, parting the cheeks almost roughly and as I felt the first strokes of his tongue along the length of my dripping slit, I realised that it wouldn't take much for me to cum. Trying to pull my thighs together was futile, he held me firm with his hands and continued to delve and probe with his tongue, using his nose to nudge against my tiny ass hole. I could feel my juices trickling down as he kept working me and my hands clutched at the quilt as the first wave of my orgasm blindsided me and my cries rang out. Still he stayed there, tasting every inch of me, moving back to lave his tongue around my puckered little hole, pushing forwards with increasing pressure until I was begging him to fuck me, but he did not rush, even when I pushed myself up onto my elbows.

Just when I was at the point where I thought I could take no more he moved back and flipped me over and I could see his chin, shiny with my juices and lower to where his cock stood, stiff and bobbing slightly as he sat back.

"After we have sex, there's no going back to the way things used to be, you know that, don't you Kate?" He whispered.

"I was miserable for long enough Alex, I don't want us to carry on the way we were, but I'm not expecting more of you than you're willing to give. It's not like we can get seriously attached to each-other, we go our separate ways at the end of the month." It was a sad fact and one I didn't want to contemplate too deeply, not for the time being anyway.

"Good enough Kate." A ghost of a smile touched his lips as he slid his hands under my knees and pushed them back towards my chest, spreading my pussy wide.

Bringing himself in close to me, he laid the length of his cock along my slit, a searing heat against my already throbbing clit. Slowly he pulled back, coating the shaft in my juices and I was transfixed, as he was, both of us watching as the head of his cock came to rest against my slick hole. Using his knees he pushed my ass a little higher and pushed forward, sighing as the head of his cock disappeared inside me, my hands came up and I held my legs back, freeing his hands which he rested on either side of my head. There was no rush, although I desperately wanted to feel myself being stretched around him, just having the head inside me was enough to have my muscles clutching around him, trying to draw him in.

"Put your legs on my shoulders sweetheart." He commanded softly, and I did as I was told and as he surged forwards I cried out, realising quickly that he was much bigger than any man I had ever been with before.

His balls rested against my ass as he settled deep inside me, making no moves until he was sure that I felt comfortable, kissing away my cries as he withdrew and pushed forwards once more. I could feel every ridge and vein as he began to fuck me slowly, long slow thrusts until my body screamed out for more and I started to meet his thrusts, urging him on. Every time it looked as though I was coming close to climaxing he would slow down completely, kiss the side of my mouth, then, carry on, teasing me, denying me.

Without any warning, he pulled completely out of me and pulled me up so that he could lie down, his hands holding my hips tightly, raising me up so that I was poised on the head of his cock.

"Did you ever imagine this when you were lying here on your own at night Kate?" His hands dropped me down, impaling me completely on his meaty pole.

"This and many other things Alex." I laughed softly and started to rock back and forth, sighing as his hands came up to cup my tits, teasing my already hardened nipples.

As his hands played, so did mine, my fingers sliding through the swollen wet folds of my pussy to stroke my clit, rubbing it more frantically as I felt the head of his cock nudge against the neck of my cervix. He couldn't have been any deeper but it felt as though he was in all of me and I couldn't get enough and began to move faster on him as my fingers slipped and slid against my clit, moving lower to stroke against the base of his shaft. That was his undoing; he grabbed hold of my hips and thrust himself high into me, bruising me, fucking me and I loved every second of it; screaming out as my muscles tensed up and I started to cum. Still I rode his cock, watching as he closed his eyes to me and arched up into me one last time, flooding my pussy with his cum.

His hands pulled me down, holding me close as our breathing slowed down, our over heated bodies growing cold as they cooled off, not saying a word, not having to. Carefully he rolled us to our sides, his cock still sheathed within me, my leg flung over his thigh, his hair roughened skin tickling me. We shared the most gentle of kisses then; a gentle exploration and I tasted myself on his tongue for the first time.

That night we fell asleep wrapped in each-other's arms, unable to delay work the following morning in favour of a lazy morning fuck, but the day passed quicker because we knew we had the night to share. It wasn't until the last week of the season that I began to give serious thought to what we would both do when we had to go our separate ways; it wasn't something we had ever discussed, for my part anyway, it was something I purposefully avoided talking about.

It was Monday morning, Donald had taken care of the breakfast orders and I was well into the preparations for the evening when Alex came into the kitchen, dressed in his regular clothes with a rucksack over one shoulder.

"And where do you think you're escaping to Alex, none of us have a day off this week?" I was puzzled.

"I've got to go into town for a few hours, don't worry though, I'll be back in plenty of time for service tonight." He gave a wave and was gone, not offering any more explanation for his absence.

I had grown so used to being in his company that by the time the middle of the afternoon came around, I was beginning to miss him and it gnawed at me as I paced around the kitchen after Donald left for the afternoon. There were only a few people booked in for dinner that evening, it was always the same in the last week of the season, so even if he didn't make it back in time, I would be able to cope on my own with no problems.

The first dinner order was in before he sauntered back into the kitchen, still with no explanations for me, but I held back on asking him, it was enough to see him behind the hotplates. By nine o'clock Mr Adamson had closed the restaurant and Alex sent Donald home. Cleaning the kitchen took very little time and together we worked in silence, save for the radio. I was lost in my own thoughts and jumped when he spoke directly behind me.

"What are you're plans for the end of the week Kate?"

"Not sure yet hun, I thought I might head back to Ireland or visit some family, I know it's kinda last minute but I haven't really decided yet." I had put off thinking about it for days, the end of the season meant the end of us and to be honest, I was ready for neither.

"How would you feel about coming to New Zealand with me for the winter?" For once, his confident voice wavered with uncertainty.

I didn't have to think twice about it, I would have gone to the ends of the world for him and with him.

"Are you sure about this Alex? How will your family react if you bring a stranger into their home, especially for that long." It was all well and good taking off with him, but I was unsure about spending so long with strangers, it was a long way to go to stay somewhere you weren't welcome.

"You're kidding aren't you, when I called my mum earlier after I had been to the travel agents she was muttering something about looking out some baby shawl patterns to show you, so be warned, the whole family will probably meet our flight and have a minister present." He laughed and I laughed with him, but he had planted images in my mind that could not be erased that simply.

"Oh my, I didn't think she was quite that desperate to see you settled hun." I laughed.

"Well, I might have given her cause to think that our relationship might become more of a permanent arrangement." For the first time since I had met him, I saw him blush, his hand reaching into the pocket of his chef's trousers, withdrawing with his fingers curled around a small jewellers box; my stomach somersaulted.

"Well I guess you weren't out buying last minute souvenirs were you." I was trying to make light of the situation but my heart was thundering in my chest.

"Kate, I know this might not be the most romantic place in the world to propose to you, but it's been a special place for me, I love you Kate and I just can't imagine us not being together, all you have to do is tell me that you feel the same way." His hand cupped the side of my face, his thumb catching a tear that had started to slide down my cheek.

"You know that I do Alex, and my answer to your proposal..." I hesitated for a moment, enjoying the look of sudden confusion on his face.

"Wench!"

"How could it be anything but a yes?" I grinned as he swept me up in his arms, the ring, forgotten for the moment, in favour of a kiss that had my toes curling under.

At the end of the week, we said our goodbyes to the King's Arms hotel, the staff and to the west coast of Scotland, heading south to Edinburgh where we were welcomed into the fold of his family without a raised eyebrow or question. For a week we stayed there, taking the time to enjoy the castle and taking guided walks as most tourists do in the evenings there, hearing about the ghostly goings on in the ancient back streets and alleyways.

On the day we left Scotland, I knew beyond doubt that the man sitting beside me was the one that I would spend the rest of my life with, willingly and happily. His hand covered mine, his fingers tracing along the ring that shone with a fire of its own on the third finger of my left hand, a lasting token of our promise to each other.