A Cherry in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers

"Hi darling. I missed you so much. Hold me."

"I missed you too, baby. I got you. Hang on."

She slides down and immediately takes his clothes off. She bends down and kisses his cock.

"Eric, I have something to tell you. I took a pregnancy test and I have our baby in me."

"Wow. We are going to me mommy and daddy."

"There is more. I called my parents and told them. They want me to come home."

"Are they upset. Will this cause any trouble for you."

"No. My family is very modern about this. But they do want me to marry a Chinese man. There are some traditions the still want to follow."

"It looks like I just found you and now I'm losing you. I wanted to give you more babies, but now I can't."

"Will you stay with me tonight. I want you and I want to wake up in your arms."

"Yes baby. I want you too."

"The movers are coming tomorrow to put everything in storage. I'm leaving tomorrow evening. I want to be with you one last night."

The next evening he sees her off at the airport. She flies out of his life.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,182 Followers
12