A Childhood Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Maddie takes things too far.
1.3k words
3.49
31.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/31/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyred99
babyred99
44 Followers

Maddie and I had just spent the best night together. I loved every part of it. Now we have daily "sex breaks" as Maddie calls them. Sometimes at school, my car, her car, one of our homes or even fast food restaurants' restrooms.

Our last "sex break" happened at school.

"Michelle Boxx please report to Mr. Williams' office please. I repeat Michelle Boxx please report to Mr. Williams' office." the loudspeaker blasted into my math class. I slowly got up hearing the whispers and oooos from my classmates. I wondered what I had done wrong. As you can guess Mr. Williams' was in charge of all punishments at school.

So I made my way down to his office. His secretary let me through and I knocked before turning the knob to his door. There was Maddie naked lying on Mr. Williams desk. "How... wait how?" was all I could say.

"Calm down, babe. I bribed Mr. Williams and we have his office for exactly 30 minutes, so hurry up lock the door and get over here."

Damn that was all I needed. I quickly stripped down and kissed her. Slowly moving down her body, kissing her neck and down to her amazing breasts. I played with them, sucking on one and pinching the other. Eventually I made my way down to her stomach, and down to her wondrous pussy.

"Oh so you cleaned up for me?" I commented, noticing her freshly waxed cunt.

Maddie giggled spreading her legs wide, "Yes, now stop teasing."

I responded by breathing slowly onto her now exposed clit. She flinched, "Please, babe stop teasing me!" She grabbed by face and pushed me against her.

I began to suck and lick her clit, swirling my tongue, making her squirm. I inserted two fingers in her tight hole. "God you are... so... much better than... anyone!" She gasped between breaths.

This spurred me on, I started to work her faster. Soon she began to twitch and I knew what was coming: her. She shook as her orgasm passed, drawing in quick breaths. "Wow," was all she could say.

Licking my lips I got up and kissed her chest and neck, then her lips. She broke the kiss, "I have a surprise for you..."

"Ooo and what is it?" I asked very eagerly

She stood walked to her bag and brought out a very large vibrator. "I bought it just for you. You've never been penetrated, so now's the time."

My mind was racing, I didn't know if I was ready, "Um, maybe not today." I stalled.

"Don't worry, I love you babe. I promise it will be great." I nodded okay and she directed me to lie down. She warmed me up with her mouth; I was dripping wet by the time I felt the vibrator on my pussy. Maddie worked it up and down my slit, getting it all lubed up with my juices, and in a second it was in.

I gasped, "God... Maddie!"

"Shhh it gets better!" and then she turned it on. I came instantly. The vibrating was too much. Maddie kept on going though. It was mind blowing. She stopped soon and I could finally breathe again.

"Wow Maddie that was great! Thanks babe!" I kissed her, and went to get dressed. She grabbed my arm and stopped me. "What?" I asked.

"Well it's the bribe." I was really confused now.

"What do you mean?" I asked a little worried. Well to answer my question, Mr. Williams steps out of the storage closet. "What.. wait.. huh" I grabbed at my boobs to cover up.

"Maddie and I had a little agreement. She doesn't get expelled for the various stunts she's pulled over the years, if I get to watch her exploits." Mr. Williams smiled.

I was dumbfounded but he continued, "Usually it's some stupid jock, but when she told me about you... oh I was excited. So I have decided to take join in on the fun. Now you are going to have some fun with me and Maddie or there will be some disciplinary actions I must take."

"You mean blackmail!! What?" I was backing away when he grabbed my arm.

"Michelle, you're an A student and we wouldn't want anything to tarnish your record so this next 15 minutes will cover it and your record will remain clean."

"Um.." I looked to Maddie and all she did as stare at the ground. She set me up, how could she? "Well I guess I don't have a choice."

"That's a good girl now come here." Mr. Williams patted the desk.

I walked over and was about to sit on it, when he clicked his tongue and motioned me to bend over it. I obeyed. He spread my legs wide with his hands. "Maddie come over here please." he called. She walked over, and he motioned her to kneel.

"Unzip my pants and get my dick ready for your girlfriend's ass." He slapped my butt and laughed. Maddie was giving him head, while Mr. Williams played with my pussy. It bugged me that I was getting off watching Maddie while the pervert rubbed me off.

Mr. Williams stopped Maddie and turned his attention back to me. He gave a little laugh and then plunged into me. "Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed out in pain. His dick was much bigger than the vibrater. He pounded me roughly for a couple more seconds, then stopped. I was relieved.

"Go get your toy!" he snapped at Maddie, who soon came back with the vibrater. Mr. Williams laughed, "Did you like this better?"

He pulled out and shoved the vibrator into me instead, turning it on at top speed. I bucked and tried to get away, but he was too strong. I whimpered, feeling the pleasure start to roll over me. Damn it felt good.

After I began to push back onto it, Mr. Williams took this as a good sign and decided to go further. He pulled some lube from his pocket and had Maddie pour some on his hand. He then began to work my asshole.

I grunted my displeasure, but he didn't listen. "Maddie get on the desk and silence her with your cunt!" He ordered Maddie. She moved in front of my face and with apologetic eyes cupped my head and brought it to her pussy. I moaned at the increasing pleasure from my pussy and ass and the scent and taste of Maddie. It was too much. I was cumming.

As I came down from my orgasm, I realized there were three fingers in my ass. Mr. Williams quickly pulled out and thrust his dick in. "OHHHH god!" I screamed but was muffled by Maddie's pussy.

"Maddie you slut, get over here." Mr. Williams grunted. "Hold the vibrator in her cunt." Madde did as she was told. Mr. Williams put a hand over my mouth to muffle my sounds, since Maddie was no longer in front of me. He continued to fuck my ass, but now his left hand was free to roam. He played with my pinned tits, and grabbed my hair. He pulled it back, pulling my face up. God it was such over stimulation, but I felt amazing. On fire, just rocked with pleasure.

Mr. Williams began to quicken his pace, grunting louder. He pulled out and came all over my ass and back. He pulled his pants back up, looked at us and walked out without a word.

Maddie pulled the vibrator out and turned it off. She tried to explain but I stopped her. I couldn't take it. I was confused in so many ways. I got dressed, went to the nurse and went home early. I was heartbroken; Maddie lied to me. Did she ever love me? I don't know. Not only that, it was the best sex we had ever had. It was rough but I truly enjoyed it and that disgusted me. That was the last time I saw Maddie in high school. We met later on, but that's a different story.

babyred99
babyred99
44 Followers