A Chill in the Night

Story Info
A chilling end to hot passion.
1.7k words
4.31
36.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the night and lay in bed next to you listening for whatever it had been that brought me from sleep to consciousness. Around me, the house was quiet, the white noise of night sounds a barely audible suss in the darkness. I knew you were asleep next to me; I could feel the soft warmth of your presence that told me you were still in our bed and hear your soft gentle snores as you breathed slowly and rhythmically.

After several minutes of hearing nothing out of the ordinary I turned onto my right side to face you. In the dim light of the bedroom, cast by the luminous faces of our clock displays and light from the various LEDs on appliances in the adjoining room I could see that you were lying mostly on your stomach, your back rolled slightly toward me as you hugged the pillow on your left side. Slowly I reached out and laid my hand flat on your left shoulder blade and gently ran it down your back enjoying the feel of your body encased in the soft stretchy fabric of your nightie. The lower hem had ridden up in your sleep, and as my hand traveled the length of your back it ended at the warm skin just at the top of the rise of your left buttock.

Knowing that you had complied with my instructions and not worn panties to bed, and anticipating how soft and warm and silky your skin would feel, I continued my journey, luxuriating in the erotic brush of your skin under my hand, following the contour of your luscious butt cheek until it ended at the crease where your upper thigh began. I heard you sigh lightly in your sleep and felt you roll your hip fractionally in the direction of my hand, which by now was traversing the back of your thigh where it lay upon the pillow supporting your torso. Reaching the limit of extension of my arm I dropped my hand gently to your right leg which stretched nearly straight out between us and without pause began the return trip, taking my time and reveling in the warmth of the muscles of your leg.

As my palm covered the planes of your thigh and began the ascent of your right buttock I allowed my fingers to trail lightly over the lips of your labia then brush a light-as-a-feather whisper up the crack of your ass. I flattened my hand over the upper limit of your buttock and lower back, then lifted my thumb and the edge of my palm allowing it to track smoothly over the hem of your nightgown and climb toward your shoulders once again.

Over and over I repeated this gentle and sensuous transit of your back, butt and thighs. Gradually you settled deeper onto the bed, your body becoming fully supported by the mattress. As my hand continued to caress the backs of your thighs and my fingers repeatedly traced over your lips travelling the valley between your ass cheeks you spread your legs wider and wider to allow me access. Each successive pass revealed an increase in your arousal resulting in the hot slickness of juices lubricating your pussy coating your lips. As your arousal deepened the lips of your pussy began to part, revealing the beauty of your inner labia and the depths of your vagina. And each time I would linger a bit longer to coat my fingertips in the hot slippery fluid shining on your lips in the dim light of the night.

I could feel my cock beginning to respond to the flush of heat beneath my hands and the scent of your arousal Soft moans now mixed with the rhythm of your breathing. I felt the coolness of a drop of precum on the skin of my thigh, my own skin flushed hot from my own growing arousal. I could sense the response in your skin as I lightly stroked my fingers over the soft hairs on the skin of your ass and lower back. When I'd stray from your ass and pussy for too long I would feel your hips rolling upward, seeking the touch of my fingers. When I ran my fingertips through the crack of your ass, grazing over the rosebud of your sphincter I could feel you squeezing the muscles as if to capture them and hold them hostage to titillate and tantalize that most secret and sensitive spot.

As I continued to draw lubricating fluid from your pussy to your ass I began to spend longer periods of time tracing my fingers over the ring of your sphincter. With each successive pass your sphincter would twitch, and soon I began to gently add a bit of pressure as I passed my fingers over the portal to your back passage. It didn't take long til I could easily slip the tip of a finger into you to the first joint and feel you working to draw me in further. Finally giving in to the thought that had been in the back of my mind since the first light touch of my hand on your back I rose up over you, straddled your ass, forced your legs closed with my own, and aimed my cock at your tight brown asshole.

The head of my rock hard cock slipped past the ring of your sphincter almost without effort. Holding myself at that depth I lowered myself over your back, supporting myself on elbows and forearms to keep from pressing you too deeply into the bed. I slipped my hands under your sides, working them beneath your chest until I cupped your breasts in my hand. The fabric of your nightgown did little to flatten the hard projections of your nipples and I let them slip between my fingers where I pinched them gently between my knuckles. Then I began to push.

I couldn't believe how hard my cock felt. Or how hot and slick and tight your ass felt. Every fraction of an inch deeper into you was an adventure in sensory stimulation that made my head spin. I continued to push, not working back and forth, but relentlessly pushing ever deeper into you. It felt as if the tunnel of your ass was opening for the head of my cock, leading me onward, begging me not to stop. Finally I felt the flat of my hips meet the curve of your ass and I knew I was as deep as I would get.

I knew you were awake then. I felt you roll your hips back then forward, then back again as if testing the fit to make sure it was correct. I paused to enjoy the eroticism and to let the sensations in my cock subside a bit. I nuzzled your neck and felt you turn your head so that your hair fell to the sides, leaving the back of your neck bare for my kisses. Then I raised my hips, withdrawing as slowly and as surely as I had penetrated. You raised your hips trying to forestall my withdrawal, but I had the advantage of height and leverage, so I left you empty with just the tip of my cock once again secured by the elastic ring of muscle that defined your sphincter. I enjoyed the sensation of your body begging me to return accompanied by the soft mewling from your throat expressing your displeasure at being left unfilled for so long.

Finally, relenting, I began again to slowly push deeper into you. I hadn't thought it possible but I could have sworn you were even hotter than before. You were definitely slicker now with the fluid of my precum mixing with the fluid naturally present in your rectum. I began a rhythm of my own. A long slow decent into you, a moment's pause as our bodies pressed together, and then an equally long and slow withdrawal. Every few strokes I would pull all the way out just to hear you gasp and push back toward me, begging me to fill you again. You pulled your arms in, elbows underneath your chest, forcing me to move my hands from under your breasts so you could straighten them under your stomach.

I suspected what you were up to, and the quick movements I felt under me moments later confirmed my suspicion. I drove into you harder now as your fingers rubbed your clit. I didn't pause this time, simply reversed direction and pulled nearly all the way out then plunged back again. I set up a new rhythm, more insistent, more persistent and was rewarded with the feeling of you arching your back as your orgasm rolled through you. I knew my own orgasm wouldn't be far off, but I bit hard on the inside of my lip to try to forestall it as I continued to drive into you, demanding satisfaction, pouring all of my being into satisfying you. Within what could only have been a couple minutes I felt your body wracked with the spasms of another orgasm and barely had those subsided when I felt the third.

It was too much to bear. As your sphincter tightened on the piston of my cock driving in and out of your asshole for the third time I unleashed my own orgasm, blasting cum into you even as I continued to pump you. I saw dots before my eyes in the dim light, I became aware of the heat of my body and the coolness of my skin as sweat bathed me. I felt you go limp and relax beneath me and heard your own heavy breathing. Finally, my cock softening between us I pulled out, raised my left leg and swung it back over to my side of the bed then lay down and rolled onto my back still breathing heavily. My right hand found the swell of your butt cheek, my fingers again descending into the cleft of your ass and the tip of my pinkie easily slipping into the void where my cock had been only moments before.

My heartbeat began to slow and my breathing became less ragged. A chill ran the length of my spine as small female voice from the doorway of our bedroom asked quite clearly, "Mommy, why is Daddy sleeping on top of you?"