A Chilly Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

That was ten years ago. It had never happened again. Neither Ari nor I ever mentioned it, even when we were alone. My wife, needless to say, never learned about it, though I did tell her it had been so cold that Ari had come down to sleep with me. When she asked if I'd been naked, I admitted I had been. She asked what Ari had worn. I told her the truth, about my explanation and Ari's acceptance. I told her we'd spooned and slept the entire night that way. She refrained from asking anything further. She knew she might learn something she didn't want to know, or else she'd be forcing me to lie. She and I never mentioned it again. The only other thing that was said was that afternoon when Ari had returned from school and my wife from work. Ari hadn't yet seen her mother since she'd returned from the trip. They hugged and Ari began to tell her about how cold it had been the week before.

My wife looked at her and said I'd told her that Ari had gotten so cold that she'd been forced to sleep with me. Ari grinned at her mother and said, "Yeah. Did he tell you we were both naked? That was the first time I ever slept naked with a man."

"I'm sure it won't be the last," my wife said. I was wary the next few days that something or some word might betray us. I couldn't tell whether my wife watched for something like that or not. I finally relaxed and things went on their normal way. That was the end of it for all time, until I decided to write this. Ari has two of her own children now, who both enjoy running naked under the summer sun. My wife retired and we moved south so there would be no more frosty winter mornings. Oranges grace our own trees and the sun shines warmly every day. Sometimes at night, I remember the howl of the wind and the feeling of Ari sleeping warmly in my arms. I hope she remembers it with the same love I do.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12