A Choice for the Weekend

Story Info
She's kidnapped, then seduced by rich man.
3k words
3.84
242k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was still beating like a drum when the two men opened the rear of the car. She was pulled from the backseat and lead into an apartment building. The grip of the guard was so strong that the young girl had no chance what so ever to resist. She had asked them frequently where they would take her...why they had captured her in front of the night-club...what they would do to her. Silvia was afraid, her body was shivering and as much as she had wanted to shout as soon as she would be out of the car...in this moment her throat resisted. It was like a giant hand was pressing her chest. Tears of frustration ran down her cheeks.

"Please...let me go..."

But the two men in dark suits did not move a muscle in their faces. They just pulled the 20 years old girl into the lobby of the building. Nobody was there, nobody would help her. Would her girlfriend miss her, would she call the police when Silvia did not came back into the hotel? She hoped so.

They stepped into the elevator and she saw one of the guards pressing the top-floor button. And then they were broad up into the pent-house. When the doors opened again, Silvia saw one huge room. It was enclosed by glass and the view over the nightly metropolis was magnificent. Not that she had any thoughts about good views at the moment. She was sweating, her heart hammered in her chest.

"Ah, there she is..."

A man in wide, loose-fitting black cloth, with a glass in one hand stepped closer. Silvia thought he was in his mid-forties, and the way he spoke, the way he seemed to be sure of himself showed her that he was in charge.

"Why...why have you brought me here...I want to go."

He just made a gesture with his free hand and the guards pulled the young woman in her wide white pants and the blue pullover closer to their boss.

The man sat down in a chair and put away the glass.

Then he looked up into her face that was distorted into a grimace of fear.

"Don't be afraid, young lady. Nothing will happen to you. What's your name?"

She did not answer at first.

He laid his well manicured hands onto her hips and instantly Silvia knew what was going to happen. But it just couldn't be. And so she asked him...cautiously...

"What do you want..."

"Well, honey...you will spend the night with me."

It was like someone had hit her real hard into her stomach.

Silvia Weis knew that he wanted to fuck her...that she had been kidnapped so that this rich man would fuck her.

-Oh my God...-

"I..don't understand," she lied.

"Well, why don't you first tell me your name, girl."

"S..Silvia...Weis..."

He smiled

"Where are you from?"

"Germany."

"Germany. How nice. A tourist. Well, I knew it from the very first moment when I saw you in front of the club. You are a very nice young girl. How old are you anyway?"

"I..am twenty..."

He smiled again.

"Alright then. You will spend the night here...," and he made a gesture that enclosed the whole pent-house, "...and we will have lots of sex. Is that clear enough for you, Silvia?"

The world around her started to twist and turn. She felt like a heavy stone was laying on her chest, she couldn't breath...

And Silvia's knees bent in; she fell onto the carpet.

There she lay for a moment, looking up into the smiling face of the rich man.

"Well, when you are ready, Silvia, you could then get up and give me what I want."

Silvia wasn't able to respond. She lay on her back, barely able to breath. But after a while the numbness subsided and she was at least able to sit up.

"I don't want to have sex with you, mister. Let me go...or I will call the police."

He put his hands into the pockets of his pants and smiled his superior smile.

"Empty threat, young lady. And now get up, I want to test what I got."

He gave her his hand and Silvia took it. When she was standing on her feet again she started shivering.

"Oh, by the way, my little, beautiful tourist...if you should consider resisting my love-making, if you should think about harming me while you ...give me a blow-job...I...," he stood up and came closer till his nose almost touched Silvia's nose,

"...I will kill you..."

His expression betrayed the seriousness of his words. He smiled like he just had made her a compliment. And this made the young girl aware of the meaning of his threat. She knew now that if she started resisting, fighting him...she would die...and that almost brought Silvia to a collapse, made her almost fainting out.

But she pulled herself together and started breathing again...

"Alright then, ...come closer darling."

She complied and stepped closer to her captor.

The man hugged the girl, laid his hands onto Silvia Weis's buttocks.

Silvia's face distorted into a grimace. She felt like running away, like waking up only to realize that everything had just been a nightmare. But when she felt his fingers probing her ass, when she heard him sighing, enjoying this pressing and outlining of her ass, she knew that this was the worst kind of reality.

The man's fingertips were running over the smooth surface of her wide, white pants. It felt cool, it was the perfect frame for the well shaped and perfect ass this girl had...

"When was it that you have been fucked the last time?"he asked while he kneed in front of her.

At first she couldn't answer...it was like he considered her to be a piece of meat. When have you been fucked?...

But when she didn't say anything, he seemed to have forgotten he asked. Instead his hands ran over the back of her legs, down...and up left and right on the outside...

He buried his face in her stomach, let the cotton of her dark blue pullover caress his skin. And all the while the rich man was moaning and Silvia knew what was happening down there, where she couldn't see it...

-Oh God...I want to get away...please ...-

Then he pulled himself away from her body, only resting his hands on Silvia's hips. And in the instant the girl seemed to relax a little...he pushed his right hand between her legs, place the hand over Silvia's vagina.

"I bet you are already wet to your ass, little Silvia."

He smiled, pulled away his hand and stood up.

She relaxed a little, though she knew that this certainly wasn't the end of it.

"Alright little Silvia...let's go to bed, shall we!?"

He took her hand and pulled the girl into the far left corner of the huge room. Silvia stumbled after him, half resisting, half letting herself fall into the unavoidability of the nightmare. There it stood, a huge, asian style bed...big enough for at least three people. She knew that this bed would be her doom...

When they had reached it, he let Silvia face the window-front behind the headboard of the bed. She looked through the glass, seeing the nightly city, thinking about all the people who would be save there, in their living rooms, in their bedrooms...and tears started running down her cheeks again.

The man could see Silvia's face as an image in the glass of those windows, and he smiled. He smiled because he knew he had the power, he had the control. He knew this was highly illegal, but...he also knew that whenever he kidnapped a girl and threatened her with death or things worse...they always would comply. Never, never, ever had he had any trouble. And this time would be no different...

And so he hugged the petite foreign girl from behind and took her midsized breasts into his hands...and began to massage them.

Silvia's mouth dropped open and she felt this burning deep in her body. It was no burning of sexual desire, no burning that he shouldn't stop...it was like ... she was not asked, that she was being treated like a plastic fucking-doll...but then...

-Oh God...-

His fingers pressed her breasts hard and then soft again. He pushed them together, against each other...

And then she felt his rising cock on her ass...

His fingers went down the cotton of her pullover, down, underneath the seam...onto the bare skin...hot and pulsing...up again...his wrists pulled up the cloth...and then he grabbed her naked breasts...starting instantly to massage them again...

Silvia was moaning...and she hated herself for feeling pleasure...why did she feel it...he was raping her for God's sake...but it was there...

The man kissed Silvia's neck...his tongue went up and down, playing with the small hairs on her skin...while he pressed her breasts...

One hand let go...came down...all the way...and he pushed his finger between Silvia's legs again...

His middle-finger pressing hard against her vagina, rubbing, pressing...

She pressed her legs together, trying to avoid the lust he created...with not much success...

Silvia felt the heat rising.

Her head fell back and she closed her eyes; tears still running down her glowing cheeks. And her captor's right hand let go of her vagina, pulling his fingers upwards till he reached the button...

He opened it, found the gold colored zipper and pulled it down...

It was like an army of ants were running down her body. She felt like she had to move, had to do something before...she ...would go mad...

And his well manicured hand slid into her wide pants...

She moaned...

"No...please not..."

His fingertips touched the green silk of her string-panties...resisting the urge to slip in...but instead gliding over the silk till he had reached Silvia's vagina again...

"Oh...God..."

He pressed down...and smiled when he felt the humidity..the warmth...

-..she is almost there...almost open...-

She hated herself. She was a bitch, a whore...but why?...she had been kidnapped, had been taken to this place by force. She was about to have sex with a man she had never seen before. A good looking man, alright...rich...

-Oh God...no...-

His hand slipped into her panties...

Downwards, over a flat stomach...the tingling sensation of pubic hair...and...soft, wet flesh...down...he pressed between them...and his middle-finger went as smoothly as possible into Silvia Weis vagina...

She moaned...again...this time louder...her body trembling, shivering...and there, for the very first time...she touched him...placed her hands onto his hips...steadying herself...enjoying the feeling...he stimulated her...the clitoris...

And then, all of a sudden, he pulled his hands out of her panties...took his prey by the shoulders and turned her around...

Silvia's wide, white pants slid down to her ankles...now only the green silk over her vagina...soaked...

He took her firm buttocks, pressed them and bent down...smiling when he saw her closing her eyes, opening he mouth without being forced to...

And their lips met...Silvia laying her hands on the man's back, falling into the lust she had been forced into...

Their tongues dancing around each other, touching, probing, sliding over their teeth...

She moaned...again...relaxed...

And then Silvia felt his hands on the seam of her dark blue pullover, pulling it upwards...and instinctively she let go of him, erected her arms...

It landed somewhere in front of the bed...

He let go of her, their lips parted and he looked down on her, seeing her naked chest, the firm, the naked, glowing breasts...the stomach...and his own breathing went faster...

He kissed her again...stroking Silvia's shoulders...and he felt to resistance at all...she responded and laid her arms around his neck.

His hands pulled the girl onto his bed...and then when they had reached the middle of the bed...he felt Silvia's hands on his black shirt, pulling it over his head...

She looked up at him, seeing a muscular torso, a fine layer of sweat on his skin, and it was in that instance that Silvia forgot that she had been taken captive...

She started stroking his arms and he came down on her.

When the man lay between her legs, their lips met again. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and felt her hands on his back, stroking, caring...

The room was filled with heavy breathing, and only if one paid very much attention, one could hear the sound of cars running down on the streets.

Silvia felt a huge pressure between her legs, on her pulsing vagina. She wanted him in her body, so bad... she was shivering and hugged the man with her legs, pressing his body hard against hers..

"Oh God..."

And, though still dressed, they moved together, pressing him against her body...kissing. Then their lips parted and the man pulled himself away from the girl he had chosen. He kneed on the bed, between her upright legs, parted...ready...

In great hurry, he pushed down his black pants, pulled them down his legs, threw them away and was naked in front of her...

His cock pointed at Silvia...

It was big...not too big, not small either...just...

But Silvia would not have cared if his penis would have been small. She was in pain, she was longing to get satisfied...and she couldn't wait any longer...

And so the girl from Germany pulled down her green silk panties and only then laid back when she was completely naked...

Breathing hard, feeling small drops of sweat running between her breasts, her nipples upright...the muscles in her thighs shaking...legs spread apart...she looked at the man and without saying anything she urged him to proceed...to come down on her again...to fill her out, to move into her...

And where the man normally would control any situation at hand; where he normally would be the one who had his emotions controlled, he now could not think straight anymore. His breathing was faster and got faster by the second. He started crawling over his girl, moved like a lion, ready to jump at his prey...looking down on Silvia, seeing the need, seeing her pleading for melting with him...sweat on her upper lip...

He bent down, felt the tipp touching her stomach...

Silvia moaned in agony, she wanted more...

He moved him down...painting a wet line with his penis, over the stomach, into the pubic hair...down...

Smell filled his nose. A sent of the orient...wet and deep, fulfilling...

Then he touched the lips and the man knew that the girl was...more than ready...

And so he lowered himself down...

The penis entered Silvia Weis Vagina ... a little...only a small part...

He looked down on her and her face was without control...

"Please...please fuck me...please...I...I can't...I can't ... please..."

Silvia's breathing was rapid, she was on the verge of hyperventilating...her mouth open, saliva dropping down her teeth...

Warm breath touched the man's cheek and he lowered himself a little more...

His penis penetrated the girl's vagina a little more...so that he was now half way down in her body...

But that was all Silvia could handle...

She grabbed the rich man's butt and pulled himself all the way down...

His penis slid into her...filled the girl out...

And her face changed from pain into fulfillment...she smiled and coughed...breathing even faster...sweat covered her face...

And then he moved...

He moved up...staying for a second...only to push himself again into wet opening...

He moved, moving faster...then slowly again...pushing his penis into her body...filling...moving in and out...

He supported his weight with his arms, pushing deep into her young body...pushing...out...the vaginal lips framing his cock...rubbing over it...

Silvia was screaming...longing...holding his back...hugging him with her legs, pulling him deeper, letting him out...feeling her clitoris being stimulated by him...

Emotions...long forgot...emotions of warmth...emotions...only emotions...no rational thought what so ever...

She pressed her lower body against his...pushing, letting herself down again...till they were one, till their rhythm was one...again in ...out...

And Silvia was screaming again...loud...louder...breathing faster and feeling her vision being dimmed...

It was like a drum...moving faster, faster...so that no one was able to see the drumsticks anymore...like they had a goal...

They had a goal and they came closer...moving as one body...shouting names...screaming...pain, pleasure...

Silvia had forgotten that she was a victim...it was her only goal to reach the climax...her destiny...

The rich man pushed his penis faster, feeling almost pain...till...

She saw it coming, felt it coming...louder she got...sweat covering all her body...her breasts hurting...her vagina in flames...

Only a moment, a brief glimpse in time separated them from their destiny any longer...

pushing, pushing...hurting...longing...

And then...

And then...the sun exploded...

In one final push their hips collided...

The orgasm fulfilled her, ran through Silvia's body from her vagina to her brain...back...and again into her very existence...

Her breathing slowed down...marginally...slowly...her eyes still closed...and then she heard cars on the streets, heard horns blowing...the harbor...

She held out for her lover, pulling him closer, breathing slowly now...

And the man smiled...he did not know for sure...did have experience that were so much different from this one...but he had never denied the possibility of this...

Silvia Weis lay in the arm pit of the rich man, her head resting on his chest. She was stroking him and felt so at ease with herself and all the world around her. They did not talk. Did not do anything. She did not know what was about to come...

More sex? Possible...

She was smiling...

What was this? An abduction, being kidnapped...taken by force...and now...

What had happed to her? She had started out being afraid...afraid to die in this place..afraid of being raped...but now..in this moment the young woman felt better than ever. This sex had been the best sex in her whole live...or so...

What would come now? What would happen...

"Silvia?"

She did not look up, just moaned...

"I would like you to take him into your mouth..."

She lifted her head and looked at her captor...her lover...

"Only if you eat my pussy..."

They smiled at each other, knowing that this night was theirs. And Silvia Weis was glad she had been taken captive...that she was his victim.