A Christmas Ball to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Buffy and Angel get together.
2.5k words
3.83
50.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since graduating from school and university, Buffy had certainly changed her life around. She was now running her own business with the help and guidance from her former watcher, Giles. They had moved to the Isle of Sheppey, a small island just off the coast of England.

“I need to move on, a fresh start,” she had thought to herself all them years ago.

They made the move so they would be closer to the starting of the new Watcher’s Council, but far away enough to do their own thing. When the old Watcher's Council got blown up, Buffy was surprised to that there was a severance pay and as she was the Chosen One she got the lot. She used half the money to start the new Watcher's Council and some more to buy an old hotel, with 5 acres of land surrounding it. It cost a considerable amount, but it still left enough to restore it and hire staff.

It was a large old building with ivy covering most of the outside, a mile long drive, a heated outdoor swimming pool, sauna’s, jacuzzis, a games room, ballroom, tennis courts and a neglected gym. Her first restoration was to the gym she had to get it up and running if her business plan was to work, there were the usual bench presses, weights, rowing machines and exercise bikes, for the customers. Then there was the other gym in the west wing with the “extra equipment”, on the far wall was an array of different weapons for weapon training, a punching bag suspended from the ceiling, a punch dummy and a vault horse atop a set of mats. At the back of the gym adjoining it is a library with an array of magical books, mystical books, demonology books, and all things alike. This section of the hotel was for those, like her, a slayer. After her last battle, the one with the first evil, she had given a little of her strength to those who were to be a slayer in the future. They didn’t have all the power she had and this is why she had set up her business, to train future slayer’s.

Buffy and Giles had decided that because they didn’t want to locals talking about their business, that they would only use half of the hotel and the other half was open to the public in the summer months. They had hired staff to deal with the hotel itself, but only the manageress they employed knew of what went on in the other half of the building. Giles on the other hand had placed Sarah as the manageress for other reasons. When Sarah first came for the interview of manager of the hotel, Giles instantly felt at ease and attracted to her. She stepped into the office with confidence and she had great credentials from other hotels, but was leaving her old manageress job at another hotel as she felt that it wasn’t challenging enough for her. Sarah was 5ft 6 with long legs the looked like they went on forever, she had short brown hair that was stylish, yet sophisticated. After the interview both Buffy and him agreed that this was the perfect job with the challenge Sarah needed. Giles phoned her that night and asked if she could attend another meeting with them tomorrow, as they needed to go through the terms on what she would be hired for.

She was given a tour of the entire building and they had a representative of their law firm, Wolfram and Hart there for the legal side of things. When they took Sarah on the tour Giles walked behind noticing the way Sarah’s arse swayed, and that is when he started to feel attracted to her. Sarah made some valid points so Buffy knew straight away that she would be suited for the job. As Sarah had suggested they installed key panels to keep things separate, only Buffy, Giles, the slayers in training and Sarah had the keys to those sections, out of bounds to “normal” customers. The complete west wing was designated to bedrooms, boardrooms and everything else that the slayers needed.

“I love this time of year.” Buffy said stepping away from the Christmas tree. She looked up at her handy work, the tree was 20ft tall and stood in the reception hall it was adorned with flashing white light, the ornaments and tinsel were matching, gold and red and to top it off, a brightly lit star at the top. It was a few weeks away from Christmas and they had started to prepare for the annual Christmas Ball. The hotel was closed for winter, and most of the staff had left, leaving Sarah, to deal with the bookings for the next year.

“Yes it’s um… pretty. Is everything ready?” Giles asked.

“I’ve got Sarah making the arrangements of the guests, flight bookings, catering and the supervising the decoration in the ball room. Kennedy is in the training gym with the Slayer’s In Training (SIT’s) that are still here, the other’s have decided to spend Christmas with their families.”

“Buffy… there’s something that I’ve got to say…(he removed his glasses and started to clean them on a cloth, from his pocket.) As you’re former watcher and now as your business partner I’ve got to say at how grown up you’ve became. And I’m proud of the way you have dealt with things. I know it mustn’t be easy what with your friends so far away but you’ve managed. Have you spoken to the other’s yet?”

“I’ve been too busy getting everything ready. Sarah has taken care of things for me. I think we need to sit down and have a meeting about her. She’s fantastic and I think that she should have a pay increase, what do you think?” Buffy stepped over to the Christmas tree and started to adjust the tinsel.

“Yes, Yes I think she should. I’m glad we hired her, she has become a great asset to the company. I’ve heard nothing except good reports especially from our lawyer, Lindsey McDonald from Wolfram and hart.”

“Yeah he would say that, ‘coz I would say that he has a little something of a crush on her, haven’t you ever noticed the way he looks at her? ” Buffy finished with the tree and started to walk with Giles to the office.

“No actually I haven’t.” He said opening the door. Sarah jumped a little when they entered, as she was so preoccupied with making the final arrangements, making sure she never went over budget, with everything.

“Sarah, sorry to make you jump, how are things going? Have you got everything ready ‘coz I wanna go into London to get my dress, this afternoon, I’ve had a phone call from the dressmaker at Harrod’s and my dress is ready to collect.”

“All the people on your guest list have replied and are all going to make it. I’ve had a phone call from a girl called Shannon and she sounds like she has the characteristics of a slayer. I’ve invited her in for a meeting tomorrow at nine in the morning, if that’s Ok by you both?” Sarah got up and adjusted her skirt that had ridden up her long legs from the way she was sitting and passed Buffy a file with what she knew already on Shannon. “Her full name is Shannon Smith and the her old school reports from Hemery High, shows that she has a tendency of fighting with other students and generally causing trouble. Her parents have split up and she is currently living with her father, and resides in Los Angeles. She said that she has been contacted by Lilah Morgan, from the LA branch of Wolfram and Hart and has been advised by her to come to Britain to see you. I spoke to Lilah and she is faxing over her report of her this afternoon.”

“Sounds like someone I knew once.” Giles said smirking. Buffy gave him a gentle tap on his arm and smiled.

“Seems you have everything under control and I will be able to attend the meeting.” Buffy said as she walked over to the phone and picked it up. “Hello Mark, it’s Buffy is the limo going to be ready in half an hour to pick me up from the front? …. Ok thanks.”

***

Buffy chose to dress in knee high black boots, a tartan skirt and a white blouse. She couldn’t resist it as Mark was always checking her out as he drove, in the rear view mirror. She sat in the back of the black limo and watched as the countryside fade away to be replaced by the tall grey buildings of London. It only took less than 2 hours to reach. She had become accustomed to the countryside life and now hated all the hustle and bustle of rural life. It seemed that everyone had somewhere to go and had to get there as quick as possible. She looked out of the tinted window and watched the pedestrians scuttle down the pavements, many of them tourist from worldwide all of them looking in awe at the Christmas light over the London streets. When Buffy first came to Britain three years previously, she was just like them. While she was setting up the Watcher's Council and lived in a hotel room at the Ritz, she loved it but now moving away from it all, she wondered what was the attraction about this place?

Mark pulled up outside of Harrod’s and climbed out and walked around the car, to open the door for Buffy. Buffy wished that she had worn trousers as Mark opened the door a gust of bitter cold wind blew in and up her skirt. She took the hand that Mark offered and stepped out on to the pavement. She walked into the shop welcoming the warmth behind the doors. She quickly made her way to the dress department and collected her dress paid for it and hurried back to the awaiting limo. She was in a hurry to make it back before it got dark, and her sister Dawn arrived. Mark was waiting patiently next to the limo and Buffy felt damp between her legs, she couldn’t resist a man in uniform. Mark was wearing a black suit, white shirt, black tie and a flat cap to match, he had noticed the twinkle in her eyes as she approached. He took the dress box, helped her in the back closing the door behind her, and placed the box on the front passenger seat next to him.

Buffy must of fell asleep as when she felt the limo stop and Mark get out she thought she was at home, but she wasn’t she didn’t know where she was.

“Mark, where are we?” Mark opened the back door and climbed in next to her, “What…” Her sentence was broke off by him placing his lips to hers and gently probing her lips with his tongue. She broke off the kiss, “What…”

“Shh” was all he said.

She realised what was happening and accepted and wanted it, she had fancied him since she first employed him. She opened her mouth to let his probing tongue in. The kiss was fierce, made out of pure lust and desire and he guided Buffy to lie down on the back seat, covering her body with his own. He broke off the kiss only to trail wet kisses down her neck she let out a small whimper and he took it as a sign to move on. He undone the delicate buttons and peeled the blouse back exposing her white satin bra, it felt so soft under his hands. Buffy sat up and removed the blouse and her bra. She then reached over and undone his tie and removed his shirt. She traces kisses all over his chest and when she reached his nipples she took one at time in her mouth and gave a little nip with her teeth. She carried on down and placed wet kisses along the waistband of his trousers while she unzipped them. She snaked her hand in between the opening of his boxers and pulled out his throbbing erection. Mark moaned at the contact made by Buffy’s hand and reached behind her pulling up her skirt at the back, pushing her thong out of the way and realised how wet she was, she wanted him badly.

Buffy leaned down and took Mark’s member into her mouth and savoured the taste of pre-cum. She licked up the shaft of his cock as she pushed him down onto the seat and straddled his face, lowering her pussy to his awaiting mouth, while she took the whole of his cock right down the back of her throat. Mark moaned into her pussy and tried to concentrate on her. He licked up and down the fleshy lips, Buffy moaned appreciatively, vibrating his cock that was deep in her mouth. He spread the soft folds of flesh apart between his finger and thumb and continued on licking, occasionally licking her little pink clit, she moaned, so he took the whole of her clit into his mouth and gently sucked on it while he pushed a finger deep into her pussy. She was so wet that it slid in there easily and so he inserted another and another until he had three fingers in her knuckle deep. He pistoned her pussy and sucked her clit, she took up the same speed as him so as his fingers went in she took his knob even further into her mouth.

She released his cock and swivelled around so that she was facing him, she kissed him tasting her own tangy juices on his lips. She crouched over him and took his cock in her hand and she lowered herself down, guiding it to her hungry hole. She felt the tip push into the hot cleft between her thick, excited labia lips, she lowered herself more, feeling a little resistance, she pushed down and felt his throbbing head of his cock pop into her awaiting wet hole. Buffy spread her legs as much as the confined area would let her, so that she could take all of his cock, filling her completely. She sat there for a moment, savouring the feeling. Mark reached up a grabbed at her breasts, twisting her nipples in his fingers, she screamed with pain and pleasure. She leant back, reaching behind her, as she rode on his cock, to cup his swollen hairy balls in her delicate hand, her other strumming a rhythm on her hard little clit.

“Cum with me Buffy, cum with me.”

She started the pump un and down on his cock harder and faster, wriggling her bottom, making his thrash about on the back seat of the limo. She looked down and saw his face was filled with pure pleasure and ecstasy. That was all she needed and he felt her pussy clamp around his cock, he couldn’t take no more and released his hot jism into her mixing it with her torrent of love juices deep within her cunt.

“Well Miss Summers I had better get you home.” With that he dressed himself and left her in the back while she straightened herself out. He drove her home as if nothing had just happened.