A Christmas Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Tony pulled out the costume and held it out for her to take.

“Is that it?” She asked surprised.

“Well no.” He said with a smile. He handed her the garter belt and stockings.

“Oh God. I can’t wear this.” She said holding it up in front of her face.

“It’s up to you.” Tony said with a big smile. “But, it is part of the job.”

Tony turned and straightened some of the other Christmas costumes in the large box giving her time to make her decision. He waited almost two minutes and didn’t hear a sound from her. He turned his head and peeked.

Jenna was turned the other way standing in only her basic white bikini panties and her matching bra. She quickly pulled the skirt up her hips and dropped the top over her head and shoulders. Tony turned and continued to fidget with the various objects and clothing.

“I think this one is too small.” She said softly.

Tony grabbed the small size and held it back for her to take. He pushed the closet door slightly until he could see her in the mirror on the door. She was pulling the larger skirt up her legs. She quickly pulled the top over her head.

After another few minutes he finally heard her voice. “OK you can turn around now.”

Tony took his time turning to pretend he was not anxious but, he knew she could see the red glow on his face.

“WOW!” He exclaimed to make her feel good but also because she did look good.

Jenna blushed as this grown man’s eyes ravished her body. “I’ve never worn anything like this.” She said as she smiled. It made her feel funny. She felt the tingling between her legs. From his expression she knew her body was turning him on.

“I’m not sure if I put the garters on right.” She admitted. “I’ve never..you know…?” She said again blushing. “Not too many older women have worn them either.” Tony said as he moved to the chair in front of her. “Do you mind if I see if you put them on correctly?”

Jenna’s body trembled as she stood there. Did he really want to help or did he want to look up her skirt? But, this was Mira’s father. Surely, his intentions were honorable.

“I guess it’s OK.” She said softly. Before she could grab the bottom of the skirt his fingers took the hem and lifted upward. Her hands moved down to push the skirt against the tops of her thighs to prevent the garment from rising up too high.

Tony chuckled as he lifted her red skirt up to the tops of the stockings. She had done a great job figuring out how the clasps attached but he could see something was wrong. The garter straps were tight and snug against her soft thighs. He moved his fingers under the sexy straps and pulled outward. The backs of his fingers caressed her naked flesh.

“Is there something wrong?” Jenna asked. She felt his fingers against her naked thighs and the sensation was starting a fire in her panties.

“I think so but, I’m not sure.” Tony said looking up into her baby blue eyes. “I need to see higher.” His fingers were still under the garter straps.

“OK.” She stuttered. She moved her hands higher which freed up the movement of her skirt. She gasped slightly as his fingers remained under the straps and headed upward.

Tony leaned his head lower and looked upward under the raised skirt. He could see the edge of her white undies. He noticed they were pulled out from her body. Around the edges of both sides he noticed some light brown pubic hairs escaping.

“I need to see everything.” Tony said as he fingers moved higher. His fingers moved higher under her skirt were stopped by her hands on top of the skirt.

“Everything?” She asked.

“You trust me don’t you?” Tony asked.

“I guess so.”

Tony waited as she took her time making this decision. Basically she was saying it was OK for him to look at the front of her panties. She was being silly. If she wanted to be treated as an adult she had to be an adult. She slowly moved her hands up and off of her skirt. There was nothing to stop him now.

Both of them were dead quiet as his fingers moved higher and higher towards the edge of her panties. Tony’s arms lifted her skirt until he could see her garter straps coming out from under her panties. He could almost see the edge of her pussy lips beneath the fine mane of silky hair. “I see the problem.” He announced.

“You do?” She said knowing he was looking at her most private parts.

“Yep. The garter should be on the outside of the panties.”

“I didn’t know.” She said embarrassed.

“It’s not a big problem. Let me help.” Tony said as he quickly moved his hands up to the waist band of her panties. Before she could stop him he pulled the flimsy cloth over her light brown bush and down to her knees. Her virgin pussy was only inches in front of his face.

“Oh my GOD! She screamed feeling her panties being removed. “You can see me!”

Tony smiled as he pulled her panties down to her feet. “I’m not looking. Lift your feet.”

Jenna stood in shock as she lifted both feet. She watched him put the panties on the chair and again pull up her skirt. She quickly moved her hands down to stop him.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“I have to unsnap the garters so I can put the panties under them.” He said with his hands frozen on her legs above her knees.

“I think you have seen and done enough.” Jenna said.

“Fine.” Tony said looking pissed. He stood up, picked up her resume and tossed it on his desk. He looked non-interested as he looked though some new mail.

Jenna stood watching him until he sat down. Shit. Now he was upset. She thought. So what if he saw her. She knew he had already seen her so what would be the difference if he saw her again.

“Mr. Roseman?” She said turning to him. “I think I need your help.”

Tony smiled but didn’t show it. “You sure?”

“Yes sir.” She said. She knew her pussy was damp and her body was at an 8 on a 10 heat scale. She would show him she was not a child anymore.

“OK.” He said as he moved back to kneel at her knees. “Lift your skirt for me please.” He said knowing he was in control.

Jenna didn’t wait as she took the bottom of her skirt and lifted. She knew he wanted to see everything so she complied. Her hands moved the skirt edge all the way to the bottom of her small breasts. Her body from her navel down was naked and opened to his vision. Except for the garter belt of course. Tony didn’t show any mercy on her as his fingers traced up the garter straps again this time brushing into her soft mound of hair. She jerked slightly as his fingers pretended to adjust the garter belt. She moaned softly as one of his fingers went off course and pushed against her small slit.

You OK?” Tony asked. He knew she was excited because he could feel the moisture on his finger. If he could get her to open her legs he would be able to see and touch her inner lips.

“Ahh.” He moaned as he reached behind him to hold his back. “My back is aching like this. Move over to the sofa and I can adjust the garters a lot better.”

Jenna was excited but nervous as she walked ahead of him to the sofa. She turned and started to sit down. Tony stopped her. “It would be easier if we removed the skirt.” He said.

Jenna thought about objecting but had reached a high fever point. “OK” She whispered as she pushed it down over her naked hips. It fell at her feet and she kicked it aside. She turned and faced him in only her garter belt, bra and top.

“OK?” She asked as she smiled. She suddenly was not nervous anymore.

“Well, maybe I could help you with the top as well?” Tony asked. Why not go for it? He wondered.

“Sure.” Jenna said still smiling. She pulled the top up over her tiny mounds and head. “This too?” She asked already knowing his reply.

She unsnapped the clasp in front of her bra and pulled it open. Her small creamy mounds with tiny hard nipples popped out. She tossed it on the top and skirt.

“You are so beautiful.” Tony whispered as his eyes raped her body.

Jenna stood almost naked in front of his man trying to figure out how all this had occurred. Less than an hour ago she was sitting in her skirt and blouse being interviewed. She waited in anticipation for his next command.

“Why don’t you lie back while I fix the garters?” He said still trying to pretend he was doing this to help her.

Jenna sat down proper to keep her legs tightly together. She kept her knees squeezed together as she leaned back bringing her legs up on the sofa. She put her arms at her sides.

Tony moved in for the kill. His fingers started at her feet and pushed the stocking tight up her delicious calves. Jenna’s eyes were closed as she felt another person’s hands on her body for the first time. It was better than she had imagined when she masturbated in her own bed.

“So smooth.” Tony whispered as his fingers moved off her stockings onto her warm thighs. He looked to her soft mound of light brown fuzz resting above the top of her tiny slit. His fingers forgot all about his mission to fix her garter belt and had swayed off to explore her virgin body.

Her stomach quivered as his fingers moved up the outsides of her legs to the sides of her hips. He pretended to straighten the garter belt around her waist while moving his hands to her delicate creamy skin just below her small navel. His fingertips took a sharp turn downward to touch the center top of the red garter belt.

“Oh.” She gasped as his fingers continued downward towards her silky mound. Her stomach rose upward towards his fingers as they traveled into her corn silk pubes.

“Mr. Roseman.” She moaned when his fingers left her mound and pushed down into the top of her cleft.

“Oh I’m sorry.” He said sounding like it was an accident. But, he didn’t remove his finger. With his other hand he pulled on her leg to see if she would open them. Her legs muscles were straining holding them together. Tony wiggled his finger down deeper in her tight channel.

“Mr. Roseman.” She moaned louder than before. She knew she couldn’t hold back her passions much longer.

Tony knew he almost had her. His finger was now touching her moist inner lips. He pushed down into her virgin slit until he touched her hard knob. “OH!” She moaned as she reached down and grabbed his large wrist with her small hand.

“You want me to stop?” He asked as he massaged her clit.

“Yes….no….Oh Please!” She cried as he took her body on a journey where it had never been before.

“Please what?” He chuckled.

“Please…OH!” She screamed as she slowly opened her tights. She pulled his wrist until his fingers pushed hard against her throbbing clit.

“Don’t stop!” She commanded as he brought her to the edge of pleasure.

Tony’s prick was about to explode as well. To see this young woman lying naked on his sofa only wearing a red garter belt and stockings was overwhelming. His other hand moved up and lightly massaged her small mounds and hard tips. Her body was shaking and twisting as her body exploded.

“OH GOD. IT FEELS SO GOOD!” She screamed as she climaxed.

Jenna’s eyes were closed as her body took off and softly landed back on earth. It felt so good. She had heard her friends explain how it felt to climax but, she had no idea until now.

“You OK?” Tony asked with a big smile. She opened her eyes and looked into his.

“It was….” She took a deep breath and sat up. She moved her arms around him and put her soft lips to his. Her tongue slipped between his lips. God. What had he done? He thought as she kissed him with a hot passion.

“Jenna.” He said pushing her away. “We need to get you dressed before the next candidate comes in.”

“When will I see you again?” She asked. “Will I get the job?”

“Definitely, but only if you play it cool.” Tony said worried that she would be talking to her girlfriends. “We have to keep this our secret.”

“I will.” She said as she lightly kissed his lips one more time.

Tony watched as she slowly removed the garter belt and stockings. She wasn’t shy as her legs spread numerous times to show him her pink pussy. Tony had to control himself from reaching out to touch her again.

“Mr. Roseman?” The intercom blasted.

“Yes Connie?” He said already knowing the hour was up.

“Your next appointment is here.”

“A few more minutes.” He said as he watched Jenna pull up her white panties over her white stomach. “Hurry.” He laughed. She stuck out her tongue and snapped her bra over her small vanilla ice cream cones.

He walked Jenna to the door with his large hand on her small curvy ass. He told Connie to set her up with a starting date. He looked at the next job candidate and was shocked.

She was Doris Wayne his long time ex-girlfriend in high school. He had not seen her for almost 10 years. She was older of course and had put on a few pounds. He looked down at the resume and saw her name as Doris Pritchard. Of course, she had married his old high school buddy John Pritchard.

“Doris.” He said with a big smile while sticking his hand out to shake hers.

She was grinning from the time he had walked out of the office. She knew Tony was the store manager but she wanted to surprise him. Her husband John was one of the supervisor’s at the tire plant that was offered a transfer to the headquarters building. But, it was almost a 10 hour drive from their home town. John had moved right away and was living in an apartment while they tried to sell their home.

“Hello Tony.” She said as she dropped his hand and put her arms around him for a tight hug.

Tony looked over her shoulder at Connie who rolled her eyes. Tony smiled at her.

“Come in.” He said as he opened his door.

“Connie. This may take more time.” He said. “So, cancel my afternoon appointments.”

If Connie didn’t know something was going on with the other candidates, she surely knew now something was up from what he had asked her.

“So why are you here?” Tony asked as she said next to him on the sofa.

“For a job.” She said while sitting back. She was wearing a new dress purchased yesterday when she found out she was going to be interviewed by Tony. She had dated Tony for almost three years. They had broken up during the summer before their senior year because she wouldn’t go all the way with him. In those days, it wasn’t accepted to have sex with someone until your honeymoon. She had hoped her jerking him off and a periodic blow job would be enough to keep him satisfied. It was working until Helen Hellman started to flirt with him. While Doris and her family were on vacation Tony went to a party at Helen’s house. It was at the party when Tony got his first piece of Helen’s ass. After that Doris was history.

“It’s good to see you.” Tony said. He had always felt guilty after he had broken up with her. His mind flashed back to the blowjobs she had given him in the backseat of his car. They had taught each other all about foreplay and oral sex. But, she would not let him fuck her. God. He had wanted her so much.

“It’s good to see you to.” She said.

“I heard from someone that you and John were moving.” He said.

“We are but, first we have to sell our home. John is living in the new town. With the way the housing market is around here I might be here for long time.”

“So, you’re looking for a job.”

“Yes. Partly to keep me from being bored and partly because we could use some extra money right now.”

“Well. I only have one more job left.” He had offered the other two jobs to Carole and Jenna.

“What job is it?” She asked.

“I guess you could say it’s my special holiday assistant.” He said. “I need someone to coordinate all the various holiday activities.

“So, I would work directly under you? She said with a smile.

“Well, err….yes.” He said realizing she was being suggestive.

“You have always wanted that.” She said with a slight chuckle.

“I was young and foolish.” Tony said. “I guess you could say my priorities were screwed up.”

“So were mine.” She said. “I wish I had a chance to go back and do it all over.”

“That might be tough.” Tony laughed. “We are both married now.”

“Maybe yes. Maybe no.” She said.

They both sat quiet for while thinking about her last remarks. Both wanted to make a move but were unsure how. They weren’t teenagers anymore.

“We did have some good times.” Doris said as she picked up the hem on her skirt and slowly dropped it higher on her legs.

“We sure did.” Tony said realizing his prick was hardening in his pants from thinking about how they fumbled around the first time he touched her and she touched him.

“I remember how shocked I was the first time I saw you.” She said putting her hands over her face. “God. It seemed so big.”

“Thank you. I guess.” He said laughing. Tony felt uneasy talking about sex with Doris. He still had feeling for her.

“When I saw John I realized not all of them are the same.” She giggled. “Oh my. I can’t believe we are talking about this.”

“Me neither.” Tony said trying to cross his legs from showing her his bulge.

“OK. Back to the job.” Doris said while looking at his pants. “What else would I be doing for you?”

“I need someone to supervise the decorations, and the holiday music. Someone to get down on their knees and get dirty sometimes.” He said without realizing it could be taken wrong.

“I don’t mind getting down on my knees.” She laughed. “You never complained about that.”

“I never complained about anything.” He said blushing.

“Well, you did complain about one thing.” She said. “Shit. We are talking about sex again.”

“I guess some things never change.” He said laughing.

“I will you know.” She said looking him straight in his eyes.

“Doris. You don’t have to.” He said not wanting to hurt her again. “It’s not part of the job.”

“I want it to be.” She said. “I’m very lonely.”

“No promises.” He said.

“No promises.” She repeated. “Is the door locked?”

“Yes.” He said as he uncrossed his legs. His hard-on was outlined in his pants. The other two women had got him to an extremely excited state.

“God. I forgot how big you are.” She said as she moved closer to him. Her hand slipped to his leg only an inch below the tip of his bulge. Instead of moving her hand up to touch him she lowered her head until her lips touched the tip. She slowly opened her mouth and flicked her tongue against him.

“Ahh.” Tony moaned. As good as Helen was in bed she didn’t give him blowjobs. “You have been the only one to do that.”

Doris lifted her head and looked at him. “Helen does do oral?”

Tony shook his head no. She laughed. “Good.”

Doris moved her hands up and slowly pulled down his zipper. Her hand snaked into his pants, into his boxers until her hand wrapped around his pole. She pushed his fly open to pull out his monster.

“Remember what I used to call it?” She said as she looked at it in her grasp.

“Your all day sucker.” He moaned as her lips moved down to kiss the damp tip.

“Yep.” She said as her mouth opened wide to take him into her oral cavity.

“Oh Doris.” He moaned. “I forgot how good it felt.” Her head moved up and down her all day sucker.

Tony was satisfied to just allow her to suck him off. He suddenly opened his eyes when he felt her mouth move off. He saw her get up from the sofa and stand before him. “But.” He said before she stopped him.

“I should have done this years ago.” She said as she reached back to unzip her dress. She looked at Tony’s huge prick as the dress dropped at her feet. She stepped out of it and reached back to unsnap her gold bra. She had bought it and her matching panties just for him. She smiled as she saw Tony’s prick jerk upward when her round mounds came out. They had grown considerable since he had first seen them in high school.

“They have gotten a little bigger.” She teased as she held them outward. Her large nipples were hard and pointy between her fingertips. “You like?”

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers