A Christmas Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

Tony could only shake his head yes. As she pushed down her golden panties over her shaven pussy Tony pushed his pants and boxers down his legs.

She stood with her hands on her naked hips showing him her mature body. “You like?”

Tony answered by reaching out his hands around her hips. His fingers dug into her soft ass as he pulled her stomach towards his face. His tongue moved out to find her bald pussy lips. She spread her legs to allow his tongue to spread some passion cheese on her dripping cracker.

“OH GOD. You were so good at that.” She moaned. Her hands pulled his head closer to her wet slit.

It felt so good but Doris wanted more. She pulled his head back and moved her lips down to his. She tasted her own pussy juices on his lips. “I want you to fuck me.”

“You sure?” Tony asked as he allowed her to push him to like back on the sofa.

“Yes.”

Doris moved her legs over his hips and lowered her body onto his. Her fingers found and guided his tip to her damp hole. “God. You are so big.” She moaned as she lowered her pussy down his shaft.

Tony’s fingers moved up to cup her large breast pointing downward. Neither said a word while her hips moved up and down his May pole.

“Tony?” She asked as she felt him ready to explode inside her.

“YES?” He moaned.

“If I had allowed you to fuck me would you have married me?” She asked as her hips moved faster and faster.

“OH GOD. I DON'T KNOW.” He screamed as he came. “JUST FUCK ME.” He screamed. It was loud enough for Connie to hear him.

“I’M COMING.” They both screamed at the same time. The sofa bagged against the wall until they both suddenly stopped.

“I think I’m going to really like this job.” Doris said as she dressed. She couldn’t find her panties which had fallen down into the seat cushions.

“Me too.” Tony said finally feeling satisfied.

He paged Connie who came in looking around suspiciously. “All the jobs are filled so cancel any more interviews.”

“Yes. Sir. She said. She looked at the middle-aged woman who seemed to have lost something and tried to picture her fucking her boss. What did she have that she didn’t? She had fantasized about sex with her boss but, until today only thought it was a dream. Now, she knew he played around. She smiled at him and winked.

Tony was taken back by Connie’s wink. He knew she knew what was going on today but didn’t care. He had noticed her cute little well packed body but, didn’t want to take a chance trying to make a move on her. She had only been married a little over a year to a well built man. He didn’t think she would be interested in him.

Tony showed Doris out and told her Connie would be contacting her with her starting date. He closed the door and turned to see Connie sitting on his sofa. She had never done that before. He noticed her short skirt resting high on her tan thighs.

“So, Mr. Roseman. I could hear how happy the women were during the interview.”

“Why yes. I guess you could say they were pleased with the outcome.” He smiled as he sat down across from her.

“Remember last month when I told you my feet were killing me and you said I should get a foot massage? She said pushing her shoes off. “Were you offering the massage?”

“Of course.” He said with a smile. She moved back on the sofa and lay back. She picked up her stocking feet and held them up about six inches off the sofa. “I think I’ll take that now if you don’t mind.”

Tony couldn’t believe what had already happened to him today. Three women had undressed in front of him. He had finger-fucked one of them and had fucked another one. Now, his young married assistant was lying on her back on his sofa with her legs raised. He could almost see up to her most valued privates.

“That feels good.” She said as he caressed her feet in his hands. She didn’t complain as he raised her foot high enough for him to see her pink panties resting at the fork in her thighs. He was satisfied just looking at the pink covering but she wanted more.

“My calves are sore too.”

Tony smiled as his fingers moved up her ankles to her tan calves. Her legs were like rubber which he could move anyway he wanted. He moved them the way they both wanted. One leg rested on the back of the sofa seat while he pushed the other one off the edge of the set. Her legs were spread at least 12 inches.

“I know you were not just interviewing those women.” Connie said with a smile.

“Connie! Are you saying I was doing something unprofessional? He joked. His hands were moving over her knees.

“Well, I didn’t hear any of them complaining.” She laughed as she watched his fingers disappear under her skirt.

“I don’t hear you complaining either.” He said. She jerked slightly as his fingers lightly touched the damp front of her panties.

“I’ve dreamed of this moment.” She said as his fingers snaked under her silky undies.

“Me too.” He said as her skirt fell on her stomach. He pinched the waistband of her panties and pulled. She lifted her ass to allow him to remove her last protection to her love tunnel.

Tony didn’t watch her panties ride down her legs. He was too interested in her pink pussy lips resting under her blonde mound of soft hair.

“I think you deserve a raise.” He said as he threw her panties aside and unzipped his trousers. She gasped when she saw the size of his tool.

Helen Hellman decided to surprise her husband for a late lunch. She was surprised to not find Connie guarding his door. She was worried he might be in an important meeting so she put her ear to the office \door and listened.

“Oh Mr. Roseman.” Connie moaned as the huge tip slid into her warm depths. Her legs moved around his hips as he pumped in and out of her.

“Shit.” Helen said quietly. She felt like bursting into his office but decided to keep listening.

“God, you are so big. No wonder those other women were moaning.” Connie cried out as Tony fucked her.

Other women? Not only was Tony cheating on her with Connie. He was screwing other women.

“FUCK ME!” She screamed as his huge piece of meat entered her meat locker.

Helen listened to two bodies slapping together while the two moaned and groaned. “I’m coming!” Connie yelled. “Me too.” Tony cried.

Helen moved quickly out of the admin office and down to her SUV. Not only was Tony going to pay for this she would make sure he would never forget it.

Tony left early that afternoon because he was dead tired. He told Connie it was a one time affair and she had to keep it quiet. He could see she was upset but, after all he was the boss.

He expected Helen to be home because it wasn’t her Country Club day. He didn’t complain as he grabbed a beer and sat down outside next to the pool. He dropped the beer can as he quickly dropped off to sleep.

Helen waited across the street in the small café until she saw him leaving early. Good. She had to talk to Connie to get some more information.

“Hello Connie.” She said as she turned the corner by her desk.

“Mrs. Hellman.” Connie said shocked to see her. She couldn’t look directly in her eyes fearing she could see she had just fucked her husband.

“Is Mr. Hellman in?” Helen asked as she sat on the edge of the admin’s desk.

“No maim. He left early.” Connie still did not look up.

“I need to get into his office. You don’t mind do you?” Helen said as she moved to the office door.

Connie knew Helen was the real owner of the business and Tony was only the manager. “I don’t mind.”

Helen moved into his office and closed the door. She looked around for some evidence but, couldn’t see anything. She sat down on the sofa and looked across the room. So far she could only prove he was fucking Connie. She pushed down on the sofa to get up and felt something between the cushions. Her fingers dove deep until she touched something silky. She smiled as she pulled out a pair of golden panties. She felt the crotch and noticed how damp it was.

Connie was looking at the clock hoping it would reach 5:00P.M before Mrs. Hellman came back out. She jumped when she heard the intercom. “Connie. Would you come in here please?’

“Yes maim.” She said nervously. Her knees shook as she put down her purse and walked into her boss’s office.

“Close the door.” Helen said as she sat on the sofa. The golden panties were tightly closed in her hand.

“I need you to tell me the truth.” Helen said firmly. “Who was Mr. Roseman fucking in here today besides you?”

Connie starred at her in shock. Shit. Did she know or was she bluffing?

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She lied while not looking into her eyes.

“OK. I’ll give you one more chance to tell the truth. I heard you and Tony fucking so forget about denying it.”

Connie realized she was in deep trouble. Not only would she lose her job but she was afraid her husband would find out about her infidelity. She suddenly broke down crying.

Helen did feel some pity on this young woman. She was sure Tony had initiated the whole thing. She didn’t want Connie. She wanted Tony.

“Now now.” Helen said as she pulled the crying woman down next to her on the sofa.

“I will keep your secret if you tell me everything.” Helen said with her arms around the sobbing woman.

“You will?” Connie asked as she wiped her eyes looking over at her.

“Yes.” Helen said as she pushed the cute woman’s hair from front of her face.

“I’ve never did it before today. I heard him in here with the other women and it made me loose it.” Connie said between sniffles.

“Who were they?” Helen said as her hand moved up and down Connie’s back.

“They were all applying for the jobs we have available for the Holiday season. I’ve never seen them before.” Connie felt Mrs. Hellman’s fingers stop at the top of the edge of her panties. She thought her hand was to calm her down but, knew she wanted more as the hand dropped lower. She thought about running out of the office but, knew Helen held all of the cards. She didn’t move as the fingers moved over her ass cheeks.

“I really didn’t hear the first one but, the interview took so long. Her name is Carole Mathews. She told me she was married with two kids. I notice her dress was slightly messed up when she left.” Helen was not hiding her intentions as her fingers dug under Connie’s ass.

“Are these yours?” Helen asked as she held up the golden panties.

“No. Where did you find them?”

“In the sofa.”

“They are not mine.”

Helen knew from her touches that Connie was still wearing her panties. She also knew this woman would do whatever she wanted.

“I don’t know if I can believe you. I have to see for myself.” Helen’s fingers moved down to Connie’s skirt and lifted. Connie automatically dropped her hands to stop her.

“Mrs. Hellman.” She said.

“Hush.” Helen said as she pulled Connie’s fingers away. She smiled as Connie dropped her hands at her sides. She slowly pulled the skirt up until her pink panties were exposed.

“See. They are not mine.” Connie said nervously.

“I see.” Helen laughed. Helen’s fingers moved up her knee to the middle of her thighs.

“Mrs. Hellman. Please stop touching me.” Connie said softly. She had never had sex with a female before and didn’t want to start now.

“Oh I am going to stop because I want you to touch me.” Helen said as she took Connie’s hand in hers.

Before Connie could stop her Helen pushed her hand under her skirt and held it against the top of her thigh. Connie tried to pull away but the older woman was too strong.

“I’ve never…” Connie said realizing what the woman wanted.

“If you want me to keep this a secret you will.” Helen said holding the woman’s hand to her leg.

Connie knew she had to do whatever it meant to make this woman happy. She relaxed her hand on the warm leg.

Helen smiled as she felt her hand relax. She pulled her hand away and waited.

Connie thought she would not feel any sexual desires with another woman until now. Her fingers slowly moved up the owner’s leg towards her womanly property. She felt Helen’s legs part more and more to allow her access. She stopped when she felt the edge of Helen’s panties. She took a big breath as her fingers pulled the elastic outward which allowed her fingers to slide under. She moved quickly into her hairy forest to find her dripping slit and hard clit.

“Yes. Right there. Don’t stop unless I tell you to. Now, continue with the story.” Connie fingered the department store owner while she continued. “The new woman was very young. I think Mr. Roseman knew her.” Connie was getting the hang of it as her finger slid down and up into Helen’s dripping box. “I believe her name was Jenna but, I forget her last name.”

Helen reached down to stop Connie for a second. “Davis?”

“Why yes. I think that was her last name.”

“That bastard.” Helen said as she released Connie’s wrist. “Continue.”

“I heard her scream IT FEELS SO GOOD.”

Helen was really pissed thinking that Tony had seduced Mira’s high school girlfriend. And, she is such a tiny thing. “Keep going.” Helen said as her breathing became more ragged.

“The last woman Mr. Roseman knew as well. Her name is Doris Pritchard.”

“Damn.” Helen exclaimed. Doris was back into their life again. “What did you hear?”

“That was the one I knew for sure he was having intercourse with her. I heard her scream JUST FUCK ME.”

Helen was upset but Connie’s fingers were making her forget her anger. “OH YES.” She said as she closed her eyes and leaned back. “MAKE ME COME.”

Connie did as she was told. In less than a second Helen gripped the sofa cushions as she climaxed. “OHHHH.”

Connie left her fingers in Helen’s damp hole until she was told to remove them.

“I’m so sorry.” Connie said as she reached for Helen’s panties.

“Put them on me.” Helen commanded. Connie put her feet through the openings and pulled them up her legs. Helen raised her hips to allow Connie to put them where they belonged. Helen knew she had the power to tell this woman to do just about anything.


“I will forgive you as long as you do as I say.” Helen said as she stood up. “First of all you will tell me if any of these three women or anyone else goes into Tony’s office. I want you to keep notes, dates, and names.”

“Yes maim.” She said smiling. “I’ll do anything you want.”

I know you will. Helen thought as she walked to the door.

“What else can I do for you?” Connie asked. This new sex life was so exciting.

“I need the names, addresses and phone numbers of the three women and as much personal information as you can find.”

“I’ll have it for you before I leave.” Connie said.

“I’ll stop by tomorrow.” Helen said as she walked out the door.

Tony was still asleep when Helen came through the door. “Hi honey.” He said.

“Sorry I’m late dear. Women things.” She laughed.

“That’s OK. I left work early today because I was so tired.” He said as he held his arms open to hug her. But, she slipped past him and up the stairs. “I need to change clothes.” Helen said feeling the damp crotch of her panties sticking to her love lips.

Tony looked surprised and slightly worried. Did she know? Na. He thought as he sat back down and picked up the newspaper.

Connie had the information ready the next morning. She called Helen to tell her Tony was in a staff meeting all morning so she could stop by anytime. Helen walked up to Connie’s desk and noticed her short skirt high on her thighs. She knew it was not a mistake. She knew she could easily have Connie do whatever she wanted but she already had plans for her day. Helen took the folder of information, smiled and walked away.

Carole was sitting at home with her husband and kids when the phone rang. One of her kids picked up the phone and said it was for her.

“Hello Connie?” Helen asked.

“Yes. Can I help you?” She said ready to hang up if this was a telemarketer.

“My name is Helen Hellman. I own the Hellman Department store.”

“Oh Hello Mrs. Hellman.” Carole said excited. Maybe the owner calls every new hire to welcome them to the store? She thought.

“I hear you have been selected to join our wonderful family at Hellmans.” Helen said.

“Yes. I’m so excited. I can’t tell you how much this means to me and my family.”

“Well. That’s why I called. I was wondering if you might stop by my house for lunch today. I know it is very short notice but, I’m afraid my schedule is very busy for the remainder of the week.”

“I guess that will be OK. I’m sure my husband will watch my children.” Carole stopped and looked over at her husband who was sitting on the sofa with a two week beard growth on his face.” He shook his head it was OK.

“I can make it. What time?”

“Come around noon and bring your bathing suit. I’ll be having lunch by the heated pool.”

“That will be great. I can’t wait to meet you.” Carole said as she hung up the phone.

“The owner invited me to her house to meet me.” Carole said excitedly. Carole quickly moved upstairs to get ready. She only had a couple of hours. Jenna was listening to her favorite CD when the phone rang. Both of her parents were working and she was home alone as usual. Being Thanksgiving week she was off from school.

“Hello?” She said trying to figure out who would be calling.

“Hello Jenna? This is Helen Hellman.”

Jenna froze with fear and couldn’t say anything. God, she hoped Mrs. Hellman did not know what had happened yesterday with Mr. Roseman.

“Jenna? Are you there?” Helen asked with a smile. She knew the young girl was speechless.

“Yes maim.” Jenna said softly.

“I understand you have accepted a temporary job at the store.”

“Yes maim.”

“Well, I’m thrilled you will be working for me.” Helen wanted her to know who really owned the Store.

“I’m happy too.” Jenna said suddenly relieved all she wanted to do was welcome her.

“I know its short notice but, do you think you will be able to stop by my house today for lunch? I’m welcoming the new employees today.”

“I guess I can make it. I have nothing planned.” Jenna said still kind of nervous. Now, she would have to face her.

“Bring your bathing suit because it will be a pool luncheon.” Helen said.

“I don’t have a bathing suit that fits me.” Jenna said.

“That’s OK. I’m sure we have some of Mira’s old suits that you will look lovely in.” Helen said. “I’ll expect you around noon.” She didn’t leave Jenna an out.

“OK.” Jenna said as she heard Mrs. Hellman hang up.

Two down and one to go. Helen thought.

She was nervous as she called Doris’s number. She had not spoken with her since she had stolen her boyfriend back in high school.

“Hello?” Doris said.

“Hi Doris. It’s Helen.”

Doris froze and put her hand over the phones microphone. Shit. She was the last person she had expected to call her.

“What can I do for you Helen?” Doris snapped back.

“I hear you are going to work in the Store over the holidays. First of all I want to welcome you and second of all would like to clear up some things between us.” Helen replied.

“I think time has already done that.” Doris said relieved that Helen wasn’t calling to talk about her fucking Tony in his office yesterday. “I don’t hold any hard feelings.” She lied.

“That’s great. I’m sure you are a happy married woman now.” Helen smiled. “I thought you and John were moving away?”

“John is already at the new town. I’m hanging around trying to sell our house.”

“I understand the market is down right now. Too bad.” Helen said trying to be nice.

“We have not received one offer and it’s been six months.”

“Well good luck. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind stopping by my house today for lunch. The other two new employees will be here and I would love to see you.” Helen chuckled under her breath.

“I think I can make it.” Doris answered. She actually wanted to see what the huge mansion looked like.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers