A Christmas Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's your poison son?" Sterns asked Conner.

"Chevas on the rocks please," he answered.

"Chevas it is," he replied and turned to the bar.

Sterns was back with Conner's drink and they blended into the conversations in the group. Conner did a lot of butt kissing agreeing with these guys but he knew he was in a different atmosphere tonight. All these distinguished men knew Conner. They knew how good he was but as the liquor took over common sense escaped them. They slowly became a bunch of blubbering intoxicated old men. When they sat down to dinner Conner and Colette were at different ends of the table, as were all the others and their wives.


Conner was seated next to Mrs. Crosby. She was years younger than Crosby but years older than Conner; she was pleasant to talk to. Conner enjoyed the meal but couldn't help glancing at Colette every few minutes. She was almost always looking at him. She had been placed next to Mr. Sterns. Conner knew his reputation with the ladies but didn't worry about Colette. She was equal among these intellectual giants. There wasn't a person in the room sharper than she was. Conner had watched her turn self-absorbed intellectuals into rambling idiots still leaving their egos intact. He loved playing head games with her. He loved so many things about her. He simply loved her.

Conner looked across the table at Kelly Parsons, she was studying him like a lion studying its kill, deciding how to eat it. Carl Parsons was a junior partner in the firm. He had been a real go-getter at one time but had slipped somewhere along the way. He started out with the others and they just couldn't stand to turn him out. He was effective at what he handled but he wasn't the lawyer the others were. Kelly was half his age if that. She was a beautiful blonde gold-digger. She started at LCS as a secretary. When Carl got divorced she saw money signs and moved in. Everyone could tell she was miserable but she couldn't have everything. She sold out to the money. She would get drunk at these parties and start hitting on everyone. Conner watched her drain her champagne glass, her eyes locked on his. She slipped her naked foot up his leg. He jerked away and looked at Colette. Colette put Kelly to shame. Kelly laughed out loud and poured herself some more champagne. Conner didn't look at her again.

When dinner was finished and the liquor had flowed freely for long enough Conner and Colette found each other in the mangled mess of people. He held his hand out to her as they came together. She took it longingly. She kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.

"Could we leave now?" she said, pressing her breasts against his chest warmly.

"Not yet honey. We shouldn't be the first to leave. We have more reason to leave than most of these folks do but we can't, not just yet," he told her regretfully.

"Well when then? I can't quit thinking about you. I need you to take me home, soon," she whispered, leaning her head on his chest.

"Soon," he promised, stroking her hair lovingly.

When two of the couples had departed Conner decided to make their exit. He approached Lytle with Colette locked on his arm. He reached out and shook Lytle's hand and thanked him for inviting them. Colette graciously thanked him, shaking his hand delicately. He gave Colette a drunken hug and insisted that they stay for awhile longer. Conner expected this; it always came. He informed Lytle that they would love to stay but they had an early day tomorrow. He told him he had promised Colette a day of Christmas shopping and she wouldn't let him off the hook. Colette wanted to kick him but she smiled at Lytle and shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Lytle couldn't refuse this gorgeous face anything, not to mention the breasts that his eyes had drifted to. He reluctantly let them go.

As they turned to leave Conner noticed Kelly Parsons hitting on the bartender. He was the only other person in the place remotely close to her age. Conner gave Colette a little squeeze, he was so proud to be with her. He promised himself there and then that if he ever married her it would be forever. Looking at Kelly Parsons made him think twice about ever getting married at all. Colette jokingly, adorably gave Conner hell all the way to the car. How could he use her 'shopping needs as a woman' to get them out of the party? She bit his ear hard enough to make him yelp in pain and apologize. She laughed at him.

Colette took Conner's hand as he drove and held it tightly all the way home. She closed her eyes and thought about the night. It had been nice but it was about to get nicer. She massaged the back of his hand with her thumb when she would think about getting him in bed. A sad thought of marriage crept into her mind; she pushed it back. Tonight was all they had and it was about to get magnificent. Conner hit the opener when he pulled into the driveway. She didn't open her eyes until she heard the door close. Conner's lips were less than an inch from hers. She sucked in a deep breath as he pressed his lips to hers. She let her breath out slowly as their lips melted together. Her breasts heaved up to him. He got out and opened her door and took her hand helping her out of the car.

They lazily walked into the house. When they got to the stairs Conner swept Colette up in his arms and headed to the bedroom. She closed her eyes; a pleasant smile crossed her shiny red lips. He pulled her chest to his mouth and kissed between her breasts. She sighed hotly. He massaged down her stomach with his lips as he ascended the stairs. She began to breathe deeply. When his mouth began massaging her precious pussy through her dress she began to writhe in his arms.

He put one knee on the bed staring down at this treasure in his arms. He dropped her to the mattress. She started and sighed in surprise. She raised her arms above her head and began to sensually twist in the bed. He tossed one piece of clothing after another to the floor. Soon he stood naked and swelling above her.

"Is this dress very special to you baby?" he asked, taking the neckline in his hand.

"It is whatever you want it to be," she sighed, closing her eyes.

With a sudden jerk he ripped it to her waist. She jumped at the sound of tearing silk, her eyes flying open, she settled back holding her pearls with one hand. He would never think of ripping her pearls off. He got between her knees on the bed and ripped the dress down the slit side. When it was ripped through he tossed it off her naked body. She crossed one knee across her body feigning modesty. She looked so unbelievable lying there atop her torn dress holding her pearls and eagerly studying his eyes for his next move. He grabbed her knees and yanked her thighs open; she gasped out loud. He got on all fours and lifted her knees over his shoulders. He roughly licked and bit down her thighs. She gasped with each delicious rough bite. Conner dropped his face against her pouty moist pussy. Her gasps turned to loud horny moans; she sucked on her pearl necklace as he pleasured her, her butt wriggled beneath him. When his tongue sought out and found her hard little clitoris she clinched her teeth and let a pleasured groan escape across her pearls. She rolled her hips up to meet his mouth. She could never get enough of this, no matter how often he ate her like this it drove her wild.

Conner would not stop for a long time. He glanced up at her for an instant, she looked so hot, her pearls lying across her mouth; her fingers dug into the sheets on either side of her body. She moaned his name 'Conny' in complaint of his slow down. He returned to her sweet wetness and continued kissing and licking and biting her swollen vagina. As his tongue massaged her clit he slid a thumb inside her and tickled her ass with his fingers. His tongue joined his thumb inside her; his other thumb took over massaging her clit. Her screams warned of her oncoming orgasm. The salty juice on his tongue confirmed its arrival.

No matter how hard she pulled on his hair he wouldn't leave her pussy. She was digging at him wildly; he was determined to drive her completely crazy before he made love to her tonight. She screamed his name begging him. He continued to eat her. Once more her lovely flavor flowed from her and titillated his tongue; he loved her taste. He ate her; she screamed and begged. Her legs fell limp around his shoulders; her fingers gave up their hold on the sheets. Her belly was heaving as she sobbed softly at his continued touch. She was spent. Her body was shivering under him, quaking like a bowl of jelly being shaken. He slowly eased up to her face. Her mouth lay wide open, her pearls lying in it, her tongue was gently licking them, sensually rolling them in her mouth.

He kissed her mouth and she spit the pearls out and pulled his mouth to hers and stuck her wet tongue deep into him. He sucked her tongue in as he slipped his swollen penis in her. She laid almost lifeless to his invasion. Her body was tired; he had worn her out, but she couldn't resist the sensation. Her velvet walls gave her away. Her muscles convulsed around his shaft. He gently loved her, stroking her arms and face as he softly hunched her. She sighed his name as he pulled out of her and reinserted himself. Her breathing was a mixture of sighs and sobs. Her belly slapped uncontrollably against his with each mushy sob.

"I love you Conner, I love you so much," she moaned.

He knew when she called him Conner during sex that he had pushed her to a good place. He knew she would come to life again soon and return his loving treatment. He loved these nights with her more than life itself.

"You don't know what love is Colette Adams. Until you love like I am loving you this very minute you will never know what love is," he hotly whispered in her ear, kissing it and licking it wet.

She began a new surge of writhing. Her hips wiggled beneath him, he knew she would soon be returning his hunching in rhythm with him. She pressed her puckered lips into his ear and began to kiss him wildly, licking him and smacking him loudly.

"Oh Conny you screw me so good. So good, so good," her words trailed off as she began to work her body against him.

They worked in silence now, concentrating on the feelings they were giving each other. Every few strokes Conner would flex his buttocks and send a surge of blood into his engorged penis swelling it larger. Colette would sigh a deep 'oh' letting him know he was hitting the mark. She loved his tweaking little touches. When he reached beneath her and pressed his fingertip against her puckered little butt hole she groaned out loud and tucked her knees up to her sides and pulled him into her hard. He softly kissed her closed eyelids. She opened her dreamy pools and looked mistily into his face. Every time she closed her eyes for the next several minutes he would kiss them and she would look at him and kiss his lips hotly and close her eyes again.

When the orgasm started to burn deep inside her stomach she pulled his lips to hers and kissed him. She raced her tongue in and out of his open mouth. She began to scream into him and slap her hips against each oncoming thrust of his powerful organ. Her fingernails buried into the flesh of Conner's back as her velvet tunnel turned slick with her wet cream. Each orgasm got more violent and satisfying. She would rub her face in his neck and sob loudly with each climax. He never broke stride. She was a runny pool of melted humanity before Conner came. He screamed into her open mouth with his orgasm. He blasted hot wave after hot wave of his thick cum inside her. When he was spent he fell quiet against her face. He kissed her gently and massaged her gently. They lay silent until their labored breathing returned to normal.

"Oh mister, you hit new heights tonight," she said, sighing.

"Every night with you is higher than the night before," he replied.

"Umm," she sighed as she ran her fingernails up and down his back. "I love you Conner,"

"I love you too babydoll. I love you so much," he returned. "How does it feel to be the most gorgeous woman to ever set foot into humanity?"

"Right this second it feels very satisfying and relaxed, thank you," she sighed, kissing his neck sweetly.

They made small talk and he joked until she laughed. He loved to feel her laugh with his limp member still inside her. He pushed it hard against her when she would laugh; he didn't want to leave her yet. They kissed and cuddled each other. He petted her face while he softly kissed her lips. He sucked her lower lip between his teeth and began to massage it tenderly. She began to move beneath him.

"Oh Conny, I don't think I can go any more baby," she told him.

"You sure about that?" he asked.

Her body froze as she felt him wiggle inside her vagina. She felt him slowly swell. The sensation was incredible. She stared at the ceiling analyzing this new feeling. What had gotten into him tonight? He was outdoing himself by leaps and bounds. As well loved as her body was this new addition to his bag of tricks sent shock waves flowing through her loins. As he came to full erection inside her she sank her teeth into his shoulder moaned loudly and wrapped her arms around him to hold on for the upcoming ride.

As he pulled his length out and pushed it back in she let out a muttered low pitched groan that turned into a high pitched squeal with his reentry. She held her breath waiting for his next thrust. He didn't keep her waiting. With his next stroke she exploded hunching hard against him.

"Oh gosh Conny...Conny...what are you doing to me?" she cried softly.

"Loving you my sweet lady, merely loving you," he answered.

This interlude was going to be hot, sweet and horny. Conner was banging hard against Colette's tender body in no time. She welcomed the onslaught; his new trick had her wanting him more than ever regardless of her well pleasured, sore condition. This trip would be for the pure sex of it.

"Oh baby that's the most wonderful pain I've ever felt," she said through her sobs.

"Should I stop honey?" he asked with shallow breath.

"Oh no, please don't stop, not now," she told him.

She was afraid she couldn't stand much more. She slipped her hands between their sweaty bellies and took a testicle in each. When she squeezed him and began to knead them furiously he lost all control. He let out a horny scream; he banged her harder and faster with each luscious long stroke. There seemed to be no slowing down. Her poor muffin was drying out; the friction was getting to be too much. They were both getting rubbed raw. He pulled out, got on all fours and looked deep into her misty eyes. He reached for the drawer of the night table beside the bed. He retrieved a tube of jelly. He squeezed it onto his fingertips and began rub it in the opening of her vagina. Then he took some more and rubbed in on his sore penis.

He took her leg and pulled her to her stomach and lifted her to her knees. He took himself in his hand and began to insert it back inside her.

"Would you rather I stop?" he asked.

"Yes, but please don't," she moaned.

When he pushed in to the hilt she dropped her head to her crossed arms and began to moan out loud with each thrust. The jelly made it bearable but just. He was crying out with each stroke. Colette reached between her legs and took hold of his balls once more. He gritted his teeth and groaned as she squeezed him. Colette couldn't believe she had any juice left in her but before she knew it her muscles were tugging inside her and she was letting flow what little was in her. She screamed at the delicious pain. She gripped the headboard of the bed; her knuckles were white. She clinched her teeth and cried through the pain. She couldn't take it. She was sweating like crazy. He was sweating like crazy. Their wet hard bodies slapped against each other wildly.

When her orgasm subsided she pulled away from Conner and fell onto her back. She took the jelly and squeezed a generous amount between her breasts and rubbed it in. She pulled his vein popping glistening penis between them. She had shown this trick to Conner, a perfect 'monthly' relief act when she was having her period and they would abstain from intercourse. He followed her lead now and began to hunch between her ample globes. She interlocked her fingers and held her hands beneath her chin and squeezed her breasts around him with her elbows. He was coming in a heartbeat. He fell completely off the bed when his cum was spent and his strength drained. Neither of them moved. Finally Conner stumbled to the bathroom. He wet a cloth with hot water and returned to his lady.

"Oh poor baby, you got a pearl necklace on your pearl necklace," he said as he began to wipe her chest clean.

She laughed out loud. He unfastened her necklace and wrapped it in the cloth and took it to the sink. He washed it lovingly. He turned off the bathroom light and went back to bed.

"You're incredible Conner Brady," she whispered in the dark as she cuddled up against him.

"My dick is incredible isn't it?" he asked, he could feel her smile grow against his cheek.

"You know it is," she replied.

"Yeah it is, I mean, look at the lady wrapped around it. The dick lucky enough to be in you is the most amazing dick in the world...because of you," he said.

"Um, you're the sweetest man," she told him.

He patted her bush softly. "Are you sore honey?" he asked.

"Screwed completely raw thank you very much," she said sarcastically. "Don't you ever touch me with that thing again, do you understand mister. I will never make love again. You broke it, it won't work ever again."

"Well then it's a good thing I screwed you so much today. I won't need to screw anything for a long, long time," he said.

"Damn Conner, was it three or four times, I lost count?" she asked.

"Let's see, the shower this morning, the rose covered bed this afternoon and now twice tonight. That adds up to four doesn't it?" he recounted.

"I think so. If you touch me tomorrow I will leave you," she teased.

He held her close and stroked her hair lovingly. "You wouldn't really leave would you?" he asked.

She was silent, thinking her answer over before speaking. He could feel her warm breath against his bare chest. He looked down at her in the dark.

"You wouldn't would you?" he asked again.

She shook her head no on his chest but didn't say anything. Colette fell asleep worn out from the day's events. Conner's last thought was of Colette leaving him. He gently massaged her ring finger as he drifted off.

When Conner opened his eyes the next morning he saw Colette sitting up in the bed studying his naked body. She tilted her head to one side and gave him a worried little smile. She had been considering his question of last night. She couldn't stand the thought of leaving Conner but she wasn't getting any younger. If she was going to start a family she wanted to do it soon. She leaned down and gave his little limp boy a kiss and slipped out of bed to the bathroom. He watched her amazing rear end sway as she walked. Her every move was one of elegance and grace. She did seem to be walking gingerly today though. He closed his eyes and tried to imagine her with another man. The thought almost brought a tear to his eye. What was he worried about he thought? She isn't going anywhere. She was with him now and that wouldn't change, he wouldn't let it.

He bolted out of bed and joined her in the shower when he heard the water start. She pushed him back out but he assured her that he was just there to wash, no hanky panky, he promised. She allowed him in and began to soap his hairy chest. She looked up at him with a cheery smile.

"Weren't you a little rough on the Beaver last night Ward?" she asked laughing.

He laughed out loud at her reference to one of their favorite old TV series. They laughed and cut up in the shower. They washed each other and played until the hot water was gone. Colette shut off the hot water and jumped out of the shower and held the door closed. Conner began to scream in deep pain. The cold water shocked him from his head to his feet. When he finally got the door pushed open Colette let it go and ran from him. He chased her out of the bedroom and down the stairs. The two of them were quite a sight running through the house naked, dripping water everywhere. When he caught her he picked her up in his arms and ran to the backdoor. He threw it open and raced outside. He made a lap around the outside of the swimming pool. He held her up into the air beckoning any who could see to look at his naked lady. She had started protesting and trying to get away from his grip before the backdoor opened.