A Christmas Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Conner Brady, you get me back in that house immediately!" she screamed but couldn't conceal her laughter no matter how serious she wanted to sound.

"Look world, look at the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, incredible, delicious, desirable, tempting, alluring...did I say beautiful?" he ranted over her protests.

Conner dropped her feet to the soft grass. She made a beeline for the door. She closed it behind her and locked it. Conner's look took on a more serious demeanor. He ran to the door and tried to open it. He banged on it relentlessly.

"Colette Adams, you open this door and now, do you hear me? Colette? Colette?" his words fell on deaf ears.

"High there, you're naked mister Brady," she looked down on him from an upstairs window.

"You get down here and let me in, do you hear me?" he couldn't keep from smiling, he heard her contagious laughter as she left the window.

He heard her announce from inside that the front door was unlocked if he needed in. He looked around the yard for something to cover up with. He took the patio umbrella out of the table and made his way around the house to the front door. He was too embarrassed to look around to see if anyone was watching him. He burst through the front door and slammed it behind him.

"You little snot, come here to me," he yelled.

He heard the garage door opening. He raced to the door and threw it open. Colette waved to him as she pulled the Jeep out of the driveway. He shook a fist at her but his broad grin was unmistakable to her. He looked so cute standing in the garage naked shaking his fist and his soft member at her. She raced down the street and was soon out of sight. Conner laughed all the way up the stairs. He threw on some shorts and a tshirt and went downstairs to their weight room to await her return. He tried to do some bench presses but he couldn't muster the strength, his mind wandered to Colette. He loved her so much.

When he heard the garage door closing he ran to meet her. She had a sack of fast food breakfast items and a huge smile on her face. He jerked the sack from her hands, pulled her mouth to his and kissed her like he had never kissed her before. She kissed him back.

"I love you Conner," she said.

"I love you Colette, I love you," he replied, looking into her eyes with the most serious look she could ever remember seeing from him.

They ate breakfast and settled onto the couch to laze the day away. She pressed her back against him. He informed her that she couldn't get him excited for anything after last night. She informed him that she didn't want to, she just wanted to be close to him. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"What do you want for Christmas?" he asked.

"You," she answered.

"You already have me," he replied.

"Do I?" she asked.

"You know you do," he answered.

"I do?" she quipped back.

"Baby you know I'm committed to you, I would do anything for you," he told her.

"Committed? What commitment is there Conner? If you got up and walked out right now would you have to see a lawyer to settle anything?" she asked.

"Honey, please..." Conner was starting to squirm.

Colette sat up and looked down at him, he looked up at her. She thought he looked exceptionally handsome with a five o'clock shadow. He hadn't shaved today and he was looking hotter than hot. She gave him a half smile and got up. He held her hand and asked where she was going. She said she was going upstairs for awhile. He let go of her hand hesitantly. He watched her walk up the staircase and across the balcony and disappear into her study. She would prefer it to be a nursery but it was her study for now. She stuck her head back out and reminded Conner that they still needed to get their Christmas tree. He asked if she wanted to get it and decorate tonight. She said that would be great but to give her about an hour. They always had a bottle of wine and sipped on it while they decorated the tree and listened to their favorite Christmas CD; this year would be no different.

Colette woke Conner from a light slumber and asked if he was ready to go. He said he needed to hit the little boy's room then he would be ready. Colette was waiting in the Jeep when he got to the garage. He pointed to the Mercedes and shook his head yes. She looked up at the roof of the Jeep, smiled and shook her head no. He got in the Jeep and fired it up; once again he reminded her that she wasn't supposed to be opening her own car door.

"You seem to be having a vehicle usage crisis these days," she said smiling at him.

"Just because I wanted to drive the Jeep to the party and the Mercedes to get a tree, what crisis is there about that?" he joked.

"Yeah, tree scratches would look great on the roof of the car," she gave him a love tap on his shoulder.

They took off laughing. The mood was light and easy. Colette had made her point earlier; she didn't need to push the issue. They searched the tree lot for just the perfect tree. They always bought a real tree. No artificial tree could replace the smells of a real one. They picked out theirs and headed home. Conner brought the tree in and suggested that Colette pick out a wine from the rack. She narrowed it down to two possibilities and left it up to him. He opened the Chardonnay to let it breath. He got the tree stand from the storeroom and stood the tree in the corner. Colette joined him with a box of ornaments and decorations. Conner retrieved the other box and they opened them and started in on the tree. Colette put on her favorite CD. She pictured a little one sitting on the couch watching them; how wonderful it would be bringing the magic of Christmas to life for her own little girl or boy. She thought Conner would be the perfect father, she just wished he felt that way. He didn't.

Soon the tree was lit and glowing brightly. The wine bottle was empty. They sat back on the couch sipping their last glass and looking proudly at their artwork. There was always a sense of satisfaction watching their tree for the first time each year. It was getting close to nine o'clock. 'A Wonderful Life' was coming on soon and they watched it as often as possible during the Christmas season. Colette couldn't help it but she cried every time she watched it. She felt silly but she couldn't help it. Conner loved it when she cried at movies, he would hold her tight and cuddle her while she was misty. They curled up together in the floor to watch it.

When the movie was ending and Colette's eyes were wet and red Conner kissed her. Her tears made her taste salty, nothing new to him; he loved to kiss her tear-drenched lips. He snuggled closer to her on the floor and began petting her and kissing her.

"Oh Conner let's not make love tonight ok?" she asked gazing lovingly into his eyes.

"Sorry Colette, but we're going to make love. We don't have to have sex but we're going to make love," he told her.

She smiled and pulled his lips back to hers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his lips. She loved it when they just cuddled and smooched and massaged each other without getting sexual. Conner rolled her onto her side so she could see the tree and rubbed her back until she fell asleep. He turned off the TV and the tree. He picked her up and carried her to bed. He whisked her knit top and bra off. He unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down her luscious legs. He stripped and climbed in beside her. He pulled the covers over her and snuggled up to her back. Her breathing was easy. She rose and fell under his arm. He lay his hand on her firm gorgeous belly. She quivered slightly at his touch; her navel was his favorite playground. Well, maybe his favorite 'foreplayground.' He cupped her breast in his hand and drifted off.

The next week would be a hectic one for both of them. Presents would slowly appear under the tree. They would check out each new ones that they themselves had not left there. Colette made final rewrites of her thesis and had it turned in on time. She sighed a deep sigh of relief when it hit Dr. Thomas' desk. She was finished! Conner spent most of the week making sure all the business he was responsible for was in good shape before he took off for the Christmas break. He left his secretary's gift and bonus on her desk as usual. He couldn't wait to get home to Colette. It was Christmas Eve. He hurried every chance he got. Before he knew it he was wishing all the office a Merry Christmas and heading to his car. When he got home Colette was waiting on him. There was a fire blazing in the fireplace, it wasn't that cold but it lent itself to the atmosphere. They ate from a Christmas platter Colette had picked up at the grocery store. They opened insignificant gifts during the evening. She would bring him one and he would reciprocate with one of his own. The laughed and enjoyed their Christmas. Their last chance to catch 'A Wonderful Life' hit at eight.

When it was over and Colette had recovered, the serious gift giving would take place. Conner handed her a long box he pulled from the back of the tree. She ripped at it like crazy. She pulled out a dress identical to the one he had ruined the other night. She smiled and kissed him and told him she had really felt a sense of loss when he had ripped it. She handed him a box she had hidden in the branches of the tree. A new sports watch he had admired several times during the year. He hugged her and kissed her.

Then he handed her an envelope he had hidden away. She opened it curiously. She pulled out her student loan papers and a bank letter. It stated that her loan had been paid in full. It was over twenty thousand dollars! Colette's eye shot wide open! She almost broke his neck hugging him. He got up and returned with a bottle of Dom Perignon and two champagne classes. He popped the cork and poured her a glass. He poured his own and sat back down in the floor beside her. She sipped her champagne and studied the papers. Paying off that loan was no small thing. Neither was Conner's bonus this year. Her loan hadn't even put a dent in it; he didn't discuss it with her. Conner took her hand and looked into her eyes. Her head lilted to one side as she smiled at him. She hugged him again. She couldn't thank him enough. She snuggled up against him and finished her champagne. He poured her some more. He was ready to get the love making started. Christmas Eve was always a wonderful time for making love. Sharing each other's bodies was the last present they exchanged each year.

Conner started to kiss her hand. He sucked in one finger after another. Colette would giggle and pull her hand back stating that it tickled. He protested mumbling something and taking her next finger into his mouth. As he returned to her ring finger for the second time she felt something strange. What was he doing with his tongue? His teeth were biting down on her finger, sliding up it. He was...! He watched her eyes as he eased her hand out of his mouth. The biggest diamond Colette had ever seen sat blazing on her finger.

"Will you marry me Colette Adams?" he asked.

She was speechless; her eyes teared up. She stared at the ring on her finger with her mouth agape. She threw her arms around Conner's neck and almost screamed 'YES' in his ear. She kissed his face, every square inch. She couldn't express her feelings they were running so wild inside her. She never dreamed he would really ask her, not now anyway. He pulled a flat round present from behind him and handed it to her.

"One last present," he stated.

She opened it. Her birth control pills? She looked at him strangely through her tears. He took them and tossed them into the fire. She smiled and kissed him again.

"Colette Brady...has a nice ring doesn't it? I love it, I love you," she said through tears of joy.

"That's Dr. Colette Brady if you please," he replied.

"If you don't take me to bed and make love to me I will never forgive you," she said emphatically.

"Yes my lady, would you like sex with that love making tonight?" he joked.

"Oh yes Conner Brady, sex, sex and more sex," she exclaimed.

As was getting to be the habit, Conner lifted Colette off the floor in his arms and carried her upstairs. Her eyes were fixed to her ring. She couldn't believe it; she absolutely couldn't believe it. How long had he been planning this? He had her in the bed and naked before she knew it. She looked so adorable lying naked on the bed admiring her ring.

"Conner this is the most beautiful ring in the world," she said.

"You know, I thought it was too until I saw it next to you. It's just another rock, it pales in comparison to you Colette," Conner told her.

He undressed and turned out the lights. He made love to her with a new passion this night. As he penetrated her precious wonderful body once again he whispered in her ear.

"Merry Christmas love of my life."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Walking Wet Dream An ordinary girl falls for an extraordinary soldier.in Romance
Tricked with a Treat A Halloween Masquerade party is the opportunity she needs!in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
The Cotillion A modern twist on an old fairy tale.in Romance
More Stories