A Christmas Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that all about?" he asked.

"Another favor," she sighed again.

"Doing what?"

She looked across the floor as Jacob looked at her and saw Mr. Walker shake his head no, not to tell Jacob what was going on. She shook her head.

"He wants me to go in early Monday to redo some paper work for one of the clients," she shrugged.

"Oh. Well I'm gonna get some more food. You worked me out girl," he grinned. "You want anything?"

"No, thanks," she smiled spotting Kaleo who was sitting at a table nursing a drink.

"Alright," he said heading for the buffet. Peri headed over to Kaleo.

"Hey," she said as she approached him.

He looked at her then away again before responding.

"Hello."

"Can I sit?" she asked.

"Can I stop you?" he shot back.

She held her tongue and sat down.

"Listen, sorry if I was standoffish toward you earlier," she said.

"Alright."

They were quiet for a few moments.

"So what do you do?" she asked nonchalantly.

"I'm a homicide detective."

"Really? That sounds like an interesting job."

He finally looked at her.

"Are you trying to get me out of here so my uncle can have my fiancée make an employment decision without referring to me first so I can talk her out of it?"

Peri was surprised.

"He's done this before I take it?"

"Look, I'll make it easy for you," he said standing up. "Let's go."

She was even more surprised.

"Are-- Are you sure?" she stammered.

"Yeah, she can do what she wants. I could care less."

"Oh," she said standing up and grabbing her glass. "Well where should we go?"

"You figure that part out," he said as he downed the rest of his drink.

"Oh...kay," she said looking around. "Follow me."

They headed past the buffet and down the hall where Jacob had taken her. Instead of going in the elevator, they kept going until she came to a 'T' intersection in the hallway. She glanced back at him. His hands were in his pockets and he was smirking at her. She looked left then right and decided to go left.

"Come on," she said as her heels echoed in the empty hallway. They came to a dead end with two doors. She tried one and it was locked, tried the second one and it clicked open. She flipped on the light and saw that it was an office.

"Here we go," she smiled standing aside to let him in. "Right where I thought it was."

He laughed.

"Liar."

"Yeah, well I'm not so good at it," she shrugged. "Have a seat. I'll come get you when everything is done."

"You're not staying?" he asked easing down onto the tan Italian leather couch.

"No, how will we know when to go back?" she asked.

"Who cares?"

She scoffed.

"Okay..." she closed the door and sat down in the cushiony armchair. "This is a really nice office." She said looking around.

"It is, this couch is nice."

"So's this chair."

"How old are you Peri?" he asked out of the blue.

"21. Why? How old are you?"

"32."

"Alright..."

"Are you in school?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"School's not for everyone," she said taking a sip of the drink she nearly forgot she had.

"That's true," he agreed. "Are you going to work for my uncle forever?"

"No. Of course not."

He chuckled.

"He's a very taxing man."

"He can be," she smiled. "But he's a good guy."

"I'm a good guy too. It runs in the family," he joked.

She just nodded and smiled.

"Yeah..." she said awkwardly, looking around.

He stared at her for a moment, his brown eyes looking her up and down and she pretended not to notice.

"You want me don't you?" he asked suddenly.

"What?" she asked scoffed incredulously.

"I can tell by the way you look at me. Trying to avoid my eyes; crossing and uncrossing your legs; and you were thinking about making love to me the moment you saw me," he stated matter-of-factly.

"You've got to be joking me," she said rolling her eyes.

"Why? Tell me it's not true."

She shook her head and stood up.

"I'll come back for you when they're finished," she said grabbing the doorknob. As she did, she heard Kaleo jump up from the couch and the next thing she knew he was holding the door closed.

"Please move," she said growing scared but refusing to show it.

"Tell me none if it is true and I will. And remember, I'm a cop. I can tell if you're lying," he grinned. She glared at him.

"None of it is true," she stumbled. "Now move."

He clucked his tongue as he kept his giant hand on the door.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," he smiled. "Now tell the truth and I'll let you go."

"Kaleo, get out of my way," she demanded.

"Peri, the truth shall set you free," he laughed.

"Kaleo move out of my way or--"

"Or what?" he said forcing her against the door.

She didn't back down to him.

"Or I'll--"

She was cut off by his lips against hers. They were so soft and luscious she almost couldn't tear away. Almost.

"Get off of me!" she yelled squeezing into the corner.

He smirked at her.

"Peri, just give it up. You're a horrible liar," he said looking down at her. She didn't respond just avoided his eyes until he kissed her again.

He was right. She was, always has been and always will be a horrible liar. Jacob proved it, Kaleo proved it and anyone else that knows her could prove it. She could never make it as an actress.

This time she allowed herself to almost be immersed by his kiss; she shivered as his huge hands held her in his arms. He broke the kiss and stepped away from her.

"Go if you want to go," he said sitting back on the couch. She stared at him for a moment then walked over to him and climbed on his lap and began to kiss him anxiously. He ran his hand up her back and untied her dress. Then slipped his hand underneath her crotch and rubbed her pussy through her panties, which were wet.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Don't talk," she whispered as he pulled her dress over her head. She loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt between sloppy kisses. She lifted his undershirt up and saw the sporadic curly chest hairs and his not-quite-a-six-pack abs.

He unhooked her bra as she sucked and nibbled on his nipples and then leaned back to unbutton his pants. He slid to the edge of the couch so he could get his pants down around his ankles as she tugged his shirt off.

She wrenched his cock out of his boxers and was taken aback. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen in person. It was long and thick and it almost scared her. She looked at him with amazement in her eyes.

"Damn," she was all she said.

"Can you handle it?" he asked.

"We'll see," she said as she began to stroke it up and down. She began to slide to the floor to kneel in front of him and he stopped her.

"Don't do that," he said pulling her toward him.

"Why not?" she asked confused.

"I won't be able to kiss you afterward. I want my cock in your pussy not your mouth," he said kissing her aggressively.

Surprised she began to stroke his dick again as he tweaked her nipples.

"But I will lick you," he said ravishing her breasts. "Get up here," he said motioning for her to stand up on the couch.

She did and he pulled her gleaming pussy to his face and she braced herself on the wall as he spread her legs and licked her pussy lips. She whimpered as he lapped at her pussy and shook his head back and forth as he ate her out.

Her breasts were pressed against the cold wall as she tried to keep herself up while his tongue darted in and out of her hot cunt. Unable to hold back anymore she began to fuck his face and rub her pulsing clit back and forth on his tongue.

It wasn't long until she was gripping handfuls of the couch and a loud moan was escaping from her. Cum dripped down her pussy as he grabbed her around the waist and eased her down onto his rigid pole. As it slid inside of her it filled her like no other cock ever had; almost to the point of pain.

"Okay?" he whispered smiling.

"It hurts really good," she sighed as her pussy walls adjusted to the size of his monster. She leaned over and kissed him and he grabbed her hips and began to glide her up and down the length of his shaft. Wanting to control the motion herself, she tucked her legs under his thighs and rotated her hips in a circular motion and then began to bounce up and down.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned as she got into a rhythm. "Ride that dick."

As she bounced up and down, her tits shook in his face and he leaned in to take one into his mouth. She dug her hands into the back of the couch as she held herself up and rode his dick while he squeezed her ass cheeks as they slapped against his balls.

He slid to the end of the couch and gripped her waist as he pummeled her cunt, jamming his dick in to the hilt and holding her in place while she leaned on his chest. He slid her up and down in long, slow strokes as her fluids leaked onto his cock. She kissed him and then he quickly rammed his cock deep into her cunt and pumped away.

"Oh!" she cried out feeling his manhood in her belly. As he pumped into her she rolled and squeezed her nipples between her fingers until he picked her up, holding her by her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he stood penetrating her pussy.


She had never had sex with a man so strong he could fuck her standing up and holding her and she was in bliss. She rocked back and forth on his dick when he stopped to carry her back to the couch. He laid her down on her back and pushed her legs up near her head and pounded away at her pussy.

She began to cry out from the deep, hard thrusts since he was now in complete control. As the moans grew louder and louder she stuck her hand in her mouth to try to stifle them but found it useless. The feeling of his cock grinding in and out of her pussy was too good to keep quiet.

"Take that. You like that Peri? Huh?" he said pounding away.

"Kaleo!" she moaned through ragged breath. "Yes!"

"You want this dick, Peri?"

"Yes," she said again as she felt her pussy walls contract around his dick.

"Cum for me, baby," he groaned. "Cum for me."

He reached down and stroked her hard clit which sent her over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" Peri cried out, several octaves higher than her normal voice. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Yeah, baby. Do it, do it," Kaleo said still pumping away.

She moaned loudly as he jack-hammered her pussy so hard she knew there would be bruises. A few moments later he growled as he released his seed into her overflowing cunt. He pumped until he was empty and he gradually slowed down and slipped his dick out of her.

He sat down next to her on the couch and laid his head on the back, sighing. He reached over and caressed her tits and rubbed her thigh. He leaned over and stole another kiss from her.

"Shit that was good," he chuckled. "I'm surprised."

"Surprised? Why?" she asked looking at him.

He shrugged.

"You don't look like the type."

"And what type is that?" she asked growing increasingly annoyed again.

"The type to fuck a stranger."

"Yeah, well at least I'm not engaged," she shot back standing up.

"Who cares? She's a bitch anyway."

Peri rolled her eyes as she climbed off the couch and got dressed. She checked the time and looked back at him.

"It's been over an hour. You can find your way back...Detective," she smirked at him.

"Sure thing."

When she got back out to the banquet she looked around for Jacob or Mr. Walker and saw Jacob talking on his cellphone by the bar and Mr. Walker just coming in from the lobby.

He waved her over and she couldn't help but to smile when she saw the grin on his face.

"How did it go?" she asked.

"Peri, you're wonderful! Keep this up and I will never let you go!"

"Thanks Mr. Walker. I'm glad I could help."

"If Jacob were this into helping, he could be next in line for getting his own team but he's--" he looked over at Jacob who was standing at the buffet stuffing his face with leftover hors d'oeuvres. "He's not for this company Peri. But you can bet your ass I will be looking for a position to move you into. Still with me of course but maybe... Somehow, better."

"Mr. Walker, I--"

"Say no more Peri. You don't have to thank me. Trust me. You deserve it," he said looking around. "Oh! Mr. Tannen! Are you headed out?" he said briskly walking away.

She smiled and shook her head as Jacob joined her side.

"Hi," he grinned at her.

"Hey," she said as she saw Kaleo rejoin his fiancée, in her peripheral vision.

"Had to get Kaleo outta here huh?"

She nodded.

"Yeah."

He looked disappointed.

"Great..."

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing. I'm headed home though I think."

"Yeah, me too. I'm beat," she sighed.

"So you gonna call me sometime or what?" he grinned.

"Can't."

"Now why can't you?"

She shrugged.

"I never make the first call," she smiled.

"Gimme your number then girl," he laughed, jokingly.

"If you want me... You'll get it," she said heading to get her coat. "G'night."

She got her coat, climbed in her car and headed home. When she sat down after her shower to clean out her purse, she found a business card from Kaleo. He had written a note on it.

"Incase you need a favor--K."

She rolled her eyes and stuck it on her dresser. It wasn't until the next time day when she put on her coat that she found something in her pocket. It was a red & white striped handkerchief.

Confused she tried to remember where she'd seen it before; it wasn't until later that day that she realized where. It was the matching handkerchief to the tie Jacob wore at the banquet. She grinned and laid it on her dresser next to the silver shark necklace, the note and the business card.