A Christmas for Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly only smiled and nodded. "Wonderful."

Debbie straddled Carly's body. The women's eyes were filled with desire as Debbie began to lower her breasts toward Carly's face. Unable to reach up for them, Carly had to wait the agonizing few seconds it took for the first nipple to reach her lips.

Carly opened her mouth and let her tongue reach out for the bright pink nub. She got a couple of licks in before a large portion of Debbie's breast was inside her mouth. Carly wanted to devour the delicate skin, but concentrated on pleasing Debbie by sucking on the ever-growing nipple. She ran her tongue over it roughly and pushed her head up to take as much of the tit as she could.

She did this to each of Debbie's breasts before watching the older woman move up until her stunningly sexy pussy was just inches from her mouth. She could smell Debbie's sex and see the moisture around her pussy.

Debbie tempted her for a few seconds, then lowered her body until Carly could finally lick the wetness she saw earlier. Debbie felt Carly's tongue enter her over and over like a finger. Then she moved until the tongue found her clit.

Now she settled in, grabbing the headboard and letting Carly suck away at the large clit. The young girl really knew how to please her and Carly was intent on making her cum just as hard as she had.

Dan could only see his girlfriend's small, round ass and Carly's face, with her tongue probing between Debbie's legs. His cock was rigid in his hand, closer to cumming than he thought possible after his fucking of Cheryl. A few drops of precum appeared at the tip while he watched Debbie get closer to an orgasm herself.

Debbie felt her stomach tighten and her pussy contract. She pushed her clit deep into Carly's mouth and exploded with a long-needed orgasm. Her shrieks only caused Carly to suck harder on the clit and Dan to rub his cock faster.

The bed rocked as Debbie pushed against the headboard, her pussy fucking Carly's face. Pound, pound, pound. The headboard smashed against the wall as Debbie's orgasm built to a climax. Moisture dripped down Debbie's thigh and across Carly's face. She licked and licked and sucked some more. Debbie finished one orgasm and let another burst out after just a minute or two.

When Dan heard her cumming again, he leaned back in his chair and let his cum gush from his cock. Stream after stream poured from the tip and onto his stomach. He held the cock down with his palm and rubbed it until he couldn't cum any more.

Debbie eventually moved down and laid on top of her captive lover. They found themselves kissing passionately, something they never would have thought of before the evening started. Now they found it as natural as eating.

Dan silently made his way to the master bathroom and toweled himself off. He was convinced nothing more that evening would get him as hard again, but he didn't rule it out either.

Debbie had untied Carly and they were rolling together on the bed, kissing and letting their hands roam.

That's when the bedroom door opened and John and Trisha walked in.

"We heard you and thought this might be a good time to break in," John said smiling. "The only fantasy we haven't done yet is Debbie, Trisha and me alone for one hour. We want our hour."

"You're going to have to lead," Debbie said. "I'm a little tired."

"It's my choice anyway," Trisha reminded them.

"Let's go, Carly," Dan said, grabbing the young girl's hand. "I think we owe them this."

When they had left, John closed the door. He looked at Trisha in her naked beauty.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," Trisha said to John. "Debbie, you can just lay there for now."

Trisha climbed onto the bed and straddle Debbie's body. Her breasts hovered over the woman's face. She looked behind her as if to guide John.

He quickly complied and got onto the bed directly behind the teenager. His cock had been hard already from listening to the previous threesome and some attention paid to him by Cheryl and Trisha.

Now he put the hard cock on top of Trisha's gorgeous little ass. She leaned over to put a breast in Debbie's mouth and spread her legs for John. He looked longingly at the bare ass and pussy before him. Then put his cock in place.

He grabbed the front of Trisha's legs and pulled back as he aggressively shoved his cock into her sopping wet pussy. She let out a whine, but loved the feel of the man's cock deep inside her. John watched Debbie suck on the girl's breasts as he fucked her harder and faster. Trisha's ass felt wonderful against his legs as he pushed into her.

Trisha held her head back and let her long dark hair fall across her shoulders as the man behind her drilled her again and again.

"Play with my clit, Debbie," she ordered softly.

Debbie eagerly complied, feeling John's cock every now and then as it plunged into the girl's pussy. She saw Trisha's mouth open without saying anything, other than a few barely audible moans.

Quickly, Trisha climaxed. John held her tightly at the hips as he let his cock pound into her. Trisha cried out as her orgasm went on and on. Debbie never stopped playing with her clit and each touch prolonged Trisha's pleasure.

John felt the teenager's body quiver as the orgasm came and went over nearly a minute's time.

"Cum on my ass, John. Please," Trisha said.

John didn't need to be begged. He fucked her until he was ready to cum, then masturbated over top of her sweet cheeks. Small pools of white cum accumulated on each of them. He grunted a few more times and then finished by rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks.

The remainder of the hour was spent making each of them cum one more time, taking turns with each other in no special order.

The day after Christmas everyone received a copy of the video with Dan opening his presents naked. At the end was a bonus cut of he and Debbie fucking under the tree.

It was agreed that the group would submit fantasies during the year and once again meet to play the game when the season arrived.