A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 02

Story Info
What did Pam and Ethan do for Christmas?
4.8k words
4.54
147.9k
24
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers

Jeanette followed her cousin downstairs. She had to make an effort not to cross her arms over her chest. Her nipples were hard, knowing that they were going to ask Ethan to fuck them.

“Where is he?” she said.

“I don’t see him yet.”

Jeanette nudged Sheri and pointed. “Look, there he is,” she said, leaning closer and lowering her voice.

“Check out his pants. He’s already got a woody. Let’s ask him. That woody will fix that funny feeling inside you.”

Sheri started toward him. Jeanette followed a step behind, suddenly trembling with apprehension. Her heart fluttered. He was only a few years older than her, but he looked so grownup, like a man, not like the boys she knew. Ethan was tall, taller than her Dad, and he had muscles. His shoulders looked so strong. And those dark eyes made her knees weak when he looked at her. The thought of having sex with him excited her and frightened her at the same time.

She imagined him on top of her, crushing her into the seat of a car and spreading her legs wide, just as Sheri said Richie did to her.

Sheri walked right up to him. Sometimes she was astounded how bold her cousin could be.

“Hi, Ethan. Whatcha doing?” she said.

“Just watching the football game,” he said, and pointed to the television in the living room.

All the men and some of the women were in the living room, watching television. Jeanette knew nothing bout football. To her, it was just a bunch of sweaty men running around. Sports never made sense to her. What did guys like about it so much?

“Is it a good game?” Sheri said.

“It’s all right.”

“We wanna talk to you about something.”

“We want to know if you’ll show us what it’s like,” Jeanette said.

“Show you like what’s like?”

Sheri leaned close to him and whispered something in his ear.

Ethan’s eyebrows arched up. “Fucking?”

“Yeah. Wanna come up to my bedroom and show us how?” Sheri put her hand on the front of his pants and rubbed the lump and Jeanette’s mouth fell open. No wonder she got so lucky with the guys.

He looked down at Sheri’s hand, and his mouth widened in a smile. “Sure, I’ll show you,” he said.

They went back up to Sheri’s room. Jeanette’s heart was pounding in her chest, harder and harder with each step up the stairs. She wanted to back out. It was more than she could take. But not now, not when they were so close.

In the bedroom, Sheri dragged Ethan to her bed and made him sit.

“If you want me to show you how to fuck, you have to take your clothes off,” he said.

Jeanette stared at him, trembling. He was right, of course, she just never imagined she would ever get to the point where she would have to undress in front of a guy. She always imagined this would happen on her wedding night, with the man she loved, and it would be the most romantic, happiest moment of her life. She never thought she would do it in her cousin’s bedroom on Christmas in a house full of family and guests. She never thought she would undress in front of a guy who was practically family, and she never thought she would have such a burning desire to feel his body touching hers.

“Okay,” Sheri said, in such a playful, innocent way. She took off her sweater and jeans while Ethan watched. His eyes got wide when he saw her tiny, blue satin bra and panties.

“Like it?” Sheri said, and turned to show him the back.

“Yeah.”

They both looked at Jeanette. She felt like she was on a stage, expected to perform for them. She was nervous, but at the same time excited. She liked the way Ethan looked at Sheri. She wanted him to look at her like that, too.

She stepped away from the door and started to unbutton her blouse. Her hands shook. She took deep breaths to calm herself. She was worried what Ethan would think when he saw her naked. She did not have a figure like Sheri. Her body was skinny. Her breasts weren’t much more than bumps that fit in the palms of her hands. And her nipples stuck way out when they got hard. Sheri had such a soft, full body. Her breasts were much bigger and filled her tight bra.

She removed her blouse. The corners of Ethan’s mouth curled up in a smile. His eyes brightened. She unfastened her pants. Her pussy was moist. It felt good, but never as good as when Sheri did it for her with her lips. She was dying to find out how Ethan’s lips would make her feel.

She dropped the pants. Underneath she wore tiny, white panties and a thin, lacy white belt with straps that held up her white stockings.

“Wow. That’s so cool. Come here, let me feel it,” Ethan said. He put his hand on her leg and moved it up the inside of her thigh, over the straps that held the stockings up.

Jeanette sucked in her breath. Instinctively her legs spread. His touch was gentle and warm. His fingers grazed near her mound. She closed her eyes. It was better than when Sheri touched her there, much better.

“Let’s see your’s now,” Sheri said.

She pulled Ethan to his feet and she and Jeanette sat on the bed, giggling. They stared at the bulge in the front of his jeans. He unfastened the button and pulled down the zipper. Jeanette watched his hands like he was a magician performing a trick. His hands reached into his pants. Jeanette held her breath. He pulled it out.

Her mouth fell open. Her eyes widened to take it all in. Ethan’s woody hung almost to his knees, and it was as thick as a telephone pole. The head at the end was fat and shiny and thick, angry blue veins stuck out all along its length. Sheri’s mouth hung open, too.

“Well, what do you think?” Ethan said.

Jeanette leaned close to Sheri and lowered her voice to a whisper.

“That’s more than eight inches,” she said.

“I know.”

“What are we gonna do?”

Sheri shook her head. “I don’t know. But I think I wanna suck it.”

She put her hand around the end and raised it so it pointed at her face. She licked her lips, stuck her tongue way out, and licked the tip. Ethan groaned.

“Put it in your mouth,” he said.

Sheri’s lips parted and she touched them to the end of his thing. It didn’t look like it would fit. The huge head slipped past her lips, straining her tiny jaw as wide as it would go. Ethan groaned harder. Sheri moved her head back and forth. Her lips barely enclosed the flared part of the head.

Jeanette’s mouth opened and emulated Sheri’s movements as she watched. Her tongue licked the head of an imaginary penis in her mouth, and her head moved slowly back and forth, just as Sheri did.

Ethan moved his hips back and forth. He put his hand on top of Sheri’s head. His woody pushed deeper into her mouth. Her eyes bulged out, and she put her hand around it. She squealed, but Jeanette could barely hear it because her mouth was full.

She was shocked. Ethan was so forceful, shoving his woody into Sheri’s mouth like that. She shivered. Her mouth salivated and she swallowed. She wanted him to be forceful with her.

Ethan pushed more. Sheri squealed again. Her jaw stretched wide and more of his thing slipped into her mouth. He moved his hips back and forth.

“Do you wanna try it?” Ethan said.

Jeanette nodded, biting her lower lip. He pumped it in and out of Sheri’s mouth a few more times, then took it out. Sheri coughed and wiped the drool from her mouth.

“It’s too big,” she said.

Jeanette stared at the head dangling an inch from her face. It was wet with Sheri’s drool, and it looked enormous. Jeanette didn’t care if it was too big. It was her first woody, and she wanted to enjoy it. She couldn’t wait to feel it push up inside her tiny hole.

She put both hands around the shaft part. The skin was so hot. Under the skin it felt so hard, like there was a bone inside. When she moved her hands back and forth, the skin moved over the bone. Ethan groaned. He must have liked it.

She stuck her tongue way out and leaned forward until it touched the head. The tip of her tongue poked into the tiny hole. Was that where his stuff came out? Would he make it come out while it was in her mouth? What would she do then? Sheri didn’t tell her that part. Besides, she wanted to see it when it came out. She didn’t even know what color it was, or what it tasted like.

She pressed her lips to the head like a big, wet kiss. The spongy head surprised her, too. She thought it would be hard like the rest. She knew now why a boy’s thing was called a woody, but what made the head part so soft?

Ethan pressed it into her mouth just as she hoped he would. The fat head forced her lips apart and opened her jaw wide. She was panting as it went into her mouth and rested on her tongue. She closed her lips around it and tried to take more of it into her mouth herself.

He groaned and put both hands on top of her head and pulled her toward him while he pushed himself forward. His woody went deep, all the way to the back of her mouth. Jeanette tried not to scream, but she couldn’t help it. The penis muffled her voice, which was probably a good thing. Everyone downstairs would have heard. She didn’t care if they did. She was so excited to be sucking such a huge woody. She wanted Ethan to force all of it in her mouth.

The spongy end touched the back of her mouth and made her gag. She squeezed the shaft, moving her hands back and forth. He kept pushing, shoving against the back of her mouth like he was trying to make it go down her throat.

“Let me do it again,” Sheri said.

Jeanette looked at her out of the corner of her eye. She didn’t want to take it out of her mouth, not yet. She wanted to make his stuff come out so she could taste it. But Sheri looked so hungry, licking her lips. Reluctantly, Jeanette took it out of her mouth.

Sheri put it right into her mouth and sucked, moving her head rapidly back and forth. Jeanette squeezed her legs together. Her mouth filled with saliva again. She still had that funny feeling inside, but it was much stronger. She knew what it was now. It was like a need to have this penis. She would not be satisfied until it was doing her.

She stuck her hand down in her panties to rub her wet slit. She moaned and they both looked at her. Ethan touched her cheek while he moved his penis in Sheri’s mouth.

“Are you horny?” he said.

Jeanette crossed her brows in confusion. “What’s horny?”

“It means you wanna have sex.”

She blushed. If Sheri didn’t have his thing in her mouth, she probably would have laughed at her for being so silly.

“Yes,” she said, turning her face away. It shamed her to admit to a boy that she wanted to love with him. She wanted it so badly, but it didn’t seem like something a girl was supposed to do.

“Are you a virgin?”

She blushed again and nodded. Sheri popped his thing out of her mouth.

“I’m not a virgin. I did it already. Wanna see?” she said. She sat back on the bed and spread her legs.

Jeanette stared at the area between Sheri’s legs. The thin strip of fabric barely covered her pussy lips.

“Do you wanna do it?” Ethan said. He was breathing hard, staring at Sheri’s body. Her big titties stretched the tight bra.

“Yeah, I wanna do it.”

Jeanette wanted to do it, too. She wanted to do it first, because she never did it before. But Maybe she should let Sheri do it with him, to see if his big thing hurt her hole too much. Then she would let him to it to her.

Sheri leaned up on her elbows. “What about Jeanette? Shouldn’t you do her first?”

Ethan grinned. “I never did it with a virgin.”

“M-Me? I don’t think I’m ready,” Jeanette said.

“I think you are. Come on, lay down. Let him do it to you,” Sheri said. She gave her a pillow and pushed her flat on her back.

Ethan was undressing. Jeanette watched with wide eyes. She never saw a boy undress before. She never imagined it would be so exciting to see it right in front of her.

He pulled off his shirt and she gasped. He had incredible hard muscles that rippled when he moved. His long stiffie bobbed up and down and swung side to side. He knelt on the bed, crawled between her spread legs and put his hands on her hips and pulled down her panties.

“Oh God,” Jeanette moaned.

Ethan dropped her panties. “You’re so beautiful,” he said, staring between her legs. He put his hand around his woody and moved it back and forth. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

Jeanette stared at his penis. “Yes. I’ve been a virgin as long as I want to be. I want a penis in me and I want you to put your’s there. But you better not hurt me. You know I’m a virgin.”

“I’ll ease it in slow and gentle. I’ll take it real easy. I won’t hurt you a bit.”

She looked deep into his eyes. “I believe you.”

Sheri leaned over and kissed her. “I’m so happy for you. You’re gonna feel so good when it’s done,” she said.

She put her hand around Ethan’s penis and guided it to Jeanette’s warm pussy. The head touched and she flinched. Suddenly, she was very frightened. That thing was going to kill her.

Ethan hooked his arms under her legs, pushing them back. She was pinned to the mattress, unable to get away.

“It’s gonna hurt some, okay?” he said.

Jeanette nodded. Her body trembled. She wasn’t ready for this to happen.

“Relax, don’t be so tense,” Sheri said. She brushed Jeanette’s hair away from her face. She was rubbing the head of Ethan’s woody over her slit and it felt good, like a big, fat tongue was licking her sweet pussy.

The head pushed between her tight pussy lips. Jeanette moaned. She could feel it spread her open. He pressed gently and it went in a little way. It rubbed the spot that felt so good with her fingers and she moaned again. Her cunt leaked more juice over the end of his woody.

Ethan pushed again. His penis slipped an inch deeper, stretching her tiny slit open. Jeanette sucked in her breath. It hurt a little, but it also felt so good. Ethan pushed it in another inch and it stopped against something inside her.

“That’s your cherry,” he said.

Jeanette had always imagined she had a piece of plump, red cherry somewhere inside her, and when a boy put his thing in, it would break the cherry and all the juice would flow out. Now Ethan’s thing was pressed against her cherry, ready to break it open.


It felt so good to have his thing stretching her hole open. She wanted all of it inside her and raised her ass off the bed, but got more than she expected.

Ethan shoved into her at the same time. She felt a sharp pain, then, as everything went black, the last thing she felt was Ethan’s long, thick woody plunging into her body.

Someone was patting her cheek. She heard her name. Someone was calling her. She began to wake up, as if she was coming out of a delightful dream. She dreamed Ethan McCullen was naked on top of her, about to love her with his big thingie. She smiled and felt warm all over as she remembered how big it was. He put it inside her and then ...

Jeanette opened her eyes and looked up into Sheri and Ethan’s faces.

“Wh-what happened?”

“You passed out,” Ethan said.

“Are you all right? Does it hurt too much?” Sheri said.

“Hurt too much?” Jeanette repeated. She looked down. Ethan was still laying between her spread legs. Most of his thing was stuck between the lips of her pussy. She could feel it way up inside her.

“I passed out and you’re still fucking me?” she said. Guilty expressions crossed Ethan’s face and Sheri’s face. Jeanette reached up and touched his cheek. “That is so sweet.”

“Does it hurt?” Ethan said.

She moved her hips. She could feel some pain from stretching, but it didn’t hurt nearly as much as she was told.

“Not much. It feels ... it feels good.” She put her hands on his sides. “Please, love me more.”

His guilty expression went away and his hips moved back, drawing his penis out of her body, then he pushed it back in. Jeanette gasped. He drew his hips back again and pushed it deeper. She gasped and groaned. She could feel it sliding in and out, stretching her pussy to fit around its thickness.

He leaned forward and kissed her. His hips moved slowly back and forth. His hard, muscular body settled on top of hers, crushing her into the mattress just like Richie crushed Sheri on that car seat. She put her arms around him and pulled him down tight. His tongue moved against her tongue in her mouth, and his hips moved back and forth between her thighs.

She closed her eyes. This fucking was the best thing she ever felt. Sheri was right. She was born for loving.

Ethan humped faster and faster. His penis felt like it was getting bigger. She felt herself cumming, just like when Sheri licked her down there, only it was much deeper, much stronger. She arched her back off the bed and bucked her hips up with Ethan’s thrusts and moaned with his tongue in her mouth. Her orgasm shook her body with violent spasms.

He lifted himself off her suddenly and she gasped for air. She felt a warm liquid gush inside, then Ethan pulled his woody out and flopped it on her soft belly with a grunt.

She watched his semen spew from the end of his woody, her mouth open in amazement. She couldn’t believe something that big was just inside her body. It was even more incredible how good it felt. His juices splattered on her belly and her titties and even on her face. Sheri didn’t tell her there’d be so much of it. She couldn’t imagine Ethan doing that in her mouth like Richie did to her. She’d drown for sure.

He stopped grunting and his juices stopped shooting out. Only a last few drops dribbled from the end. It was all over the place, dripping from her nipples and collecting in her bellybutton. She touched it. It was warm and slippery. Sheri said she liked the taste. Jeanette wanted to know. If she was going to let a boy do it in her mouth, she had to find out if she liked it.

She scooped up a thick, white glob and stuck her fingers in her mouth. Ethan and Sheri were watching her. It was bland, and kind of salty. She wrinkled her nose.

“Ew, ick.”

Sheri laughed. “You don’t like it?”

Jeanette shook her head. It was awful, but she didn’t want to hurt Ethan’s feelings. He might not put his woody in her again.

“I like it just fine. You can shoot it in my mouth anytime,” Sheri said. She bent down and licked a glob from Jeanette’s belly, then turned her head up and kissed Ethan.

He closed his eyes and let her put her tongue in his mouth. Her small hand closed around his dick and moved back and forth in a delicate, slow stroke. He couldn’t believe his luck, to have Sheri and Jeanette begging him to fuck them. Jeanette was so incredibly tight. He couldn’t wait to try it with Sheri.

“Do you wanna do it with me now?” Sheri said. “I’ve been on the pill in case someone forced me into something. It doesn’t take much to get my pussy wet. I’ll do anything if you ask.”

“That depends. Do you even know how?” Ethan said.

Sheri giggled and lifted her short skirt, exposing her panties. “Of course I know how, silly. If you don’t believe me, find out for yourself.”

He put his hand under her skirt and down the front of her panties. Her knees spread wider. His fingers touched her soft, warm mound, and pushed between her pussy lips. She was already wet. His middle finger slipped inside. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and her pelvis moved against his hand.

“Think you might want to try it?” she whispered. Her plump breasts stretched the front of her bra. The soft flesh spilled out over the tops of the cups.

“I don’t know. You might be pretty tight for me,” he said, as he worked his finger in and out of her hole.

Sheri unhooked the clasp on the front of the bra and let her tits swing free. “If I’m too tight, are you really gonna complain about it?”

Ethan laughed. “Probably not.”

He squeezed her tit with his other hand. She lkissed him and lifted her leg and straddled his lap like she was mounting a horse. She reached between her legs for his penis, pressed the head to her tiny opening, and lowered herself on it. Like a delicate, pink flower, her pussy opened and he sank into her moist depths.

jallen944
jallen944
1,741 Followers
12