A Christmas Gift For Pam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,743 Followers

She whimpered. It was a tight fit. His penis pushed in slowly, stretching her open. Finally, she settled on his lap and his entire penis was enveloped within her warm, wet, tight body.

“There, see, I told you I could do it,” she said.

Ethan put his hands on her tits. “I’m sorry I ever doubted you.”

He squeezed her ass and pulled her down, pushing his hips up at the same time. Sheri gasped and whimpered, but never stopped moving her ass.

He looked at Jeanette. She had rolled on her side to watch. His cum ran off her body. One of her fingers rubbed the semen on her small breasts. Her lips were open and he could see her tongue behind them. She saw him looking at her and blushed, looking away with an embarrassed smile. He squeezed her small tit, smearing his cum on her skin. She arched her back and her fingers moved between her spread legs.

Sheri rocked faster on his lap. Her eyes closed, but her mouth hung open, panting and moaning, and her head tilted back. Ethan put both hands on her tits. She leaned back, her hands on his thighs to hold herself up.

“Uhn ... uhn ... oh, I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” she moaned.

Ethan was cumming, too. He felt it build and build, then it exploded inside her. She squealed. Her body jerked and twitched as his hips thrust her up and down, and then she fell forward on top of him, moaning softly in his ear, her ass still moving slowly up and down.

“Ethan?” Jeanette said. She was licking her lips. “Will you love me again, please?”

Sheri looked at her. “God, she is so horny,” she said, panting. She raised her leg and climbed off, letting his cock slip from her hole.

“I can’t leave a girl wanting.”

He crawled between Jeanette’s legs, licking his lips, eager to put his dick back in her tight pussy. She arched her back to push herself toward him. Her mouth hung open and she stared up at his eyes.

His cock was sticky with cum and pussy juice and hard as a rock in his hand. He lined it up with her tiny slit. She was whimpering like she couldn’t wait to feel it slide in. A drop of white cum leaked from her pussy lips. He pressed the head of his cock to her pink opening and shoved with his hips. Her hole was wet and slick and his cock slid all the way to the bottom.

“Oh ... oh Ethan ... oh Ethan,” she moaned. Her back arched higher off the bed.

Her cunt was wet and tight around his cock. He pulled his hips back and rammed himself deeper. She started to scream and Sheri clamped her hand over her mouth to muffle it, giggling.

“Make her cum like you did to me,” she said. Her fingers pinched Jeanette’s soft nipples.

He wanted to make her cum. He would fuck her until she got off, then he would shoot his stuff inside her. He wanted to see it dripping out of her, just like it was dripping out of Sheri. He wanted to do it to Pam, too. She had the most beautiful pussy, and her tits were so perfect.

He sighed and closed his eyes, moving his penis quickly in and out of Jeanette. If he could put it in Pam’s pussy just once, all his dreams would come true.

Jeanette was moaning behind Sheri’s hand. Her small, slender body undulated beneath him each time he thrust his cock into her. Her legs were clamped around him, like she would never let him go. Her cunt spasmed around his cock. Her moans got louder and faster.

“I think she’s coming,” Sheri said.

Ethan pumped his hips faster, then he was cumming. He grunted. This was the best yet. The fluids drained from his body into her body in one massive rush. Jeanette pulled him down on top of her, squeezing him in her arms and legs.

“Oh yes, Ethan. I can feel it inside me,” she moaned in his ear. “Don’t ever take it out, please.”

He put his mouth over hers and kissed her. How could he ever say no when she begged like that? He would love to fuck her forever, but he had to take it out sometime. He would have to take it out of Jeanette if he wanted to put it in Pam.

He laid on top of her, panting, moving only his hips. She was panting, too. Her fingers combed through his hair. He pushed himself up. Both girls were watching him, as if expecting him to say something. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to say.

He pried himself from Jeanette’s legs. His long, drooping penis slipped out of her hole, followed by a thick stream of cum. She groaned.

“I have to get going,” he said. He got off the bed and picked up his jeans. “If someone catches us up here, we’re gonna get in a lot of trouble.” He pulled his jeans on and stuffed in his wet, sticky dick.

“I know. My Mom and Dad think I’m still a virgin,” Sheri said.

Jeanette gasped and covered her mouth with her small hand. “Oh my God. If my Mom and Dad thought I even stuck my finger in my pussy, they’d like, ground me forever. They’d like, throw me in a convent tomorrow if they knew I’d been loved by you.”

Ethan put his hand on the doorknob and turned back. Jeanette and Sheri looked like a pair of sweet angels, wrapped in each other’s bare arms and legs.

“I’ll see you later,” he said.

The girls waved as he went out and closed the door. Pam saw him come down the stairs. He tried to avoid her, but she followed and caught him in the dining room.

“Where did you go? I’ve been looking all over for you,” she said, keeping her voice low.

He looked around, wishing he didn’t have to answer. “I went up to Sheri’s room with her and Jeanette.”

Pam grinned. “What did you do?”

He looked down at the floor. “You know, things.”

“Did you fuck them?”

“I guess so.”

“I’m so jealous.”

“Why?”

“I wanted you to fuck me today.”

jallen944
jallen944
1,743 Followers
12