A Christmas Gift to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Virgin bro learns the ropes from slutty older sis.
1.9k words
4.22
128.4k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers

Christmas time means different things to different people. No matter how your family celebrates the holidays, most families will celebrate it together. In the case of my family, we all celebrated it together at my house. I don't have a huge extended family, but enough to put me out of my room so we can be hospitable hosts. Normally it wouldn't matter to me because I've spent the last four Christmas holidays with my fiancé, well, ex-fiancé now. This is why I was at home this year. As you'll find out, I'm damn glad I was.

I was 20 years old and still a virgin. I know that's practically unheard of these days, but when my ex-fiancé and I had started dating when I was 16 and she was 15, we decided to wait until we were married before having sex. It sounds crazy, but we had stuck to our word. We had broken up a couple months earlier and since we had stuck to our word on waiting, I was a 20 year old virgin. At least that's half the age of the movie.

This particular year, my aunt, uncle, and cousins were coming to stay. I let them sleep in my room as normal and simply decided to grab a sleeping bag and crash on the floor of my sister's room. My sister was 7 years older than me and married. Her husband wasn't able to come due to some family issues that were going on. He felt that it was best to spend Christmas with his family. I'll describe my sister Steffany for you.

Steffany is seven years older than me, putting her at 27 years old at the time. Even though she's my sister, I can admit, she's fucking hot. She stands 5'8", around 120lbs, 34C natural breasts, and as I was going to find out, just a little strip of trimmed hair on her pussy. She has long dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. All my friend's wanted to fuck her, and I would find out later that most of them did. Apparently my sister is a total slut, but I didn't know it at the time.

I won't bore you with the festivities of the day, I know you're not reading this story to find out what I got in my stocking so I'll skip ahead to the good stuff. I grabbed my sleeping bag out of the closet and went into my sister's room in a pair of shorts. My sister had already hopped into bed. She was wearing a black thin nighty. Nothing that was lingerie at all, but it was short enough to show off her legs and definitely fit her body enough for me to notice.

I unrolled my sleeping back and laid it out on the ground.

"Hey Aaron" Steff said.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Why don't you hope in bed and keep me warm tonight since hubby isn't around." She said opening up the sheets for me.

I wasn't sure if that was kosher since we weren't exactly little kids anymore, but I figured, what the hell, she's my sister, nothing wrong with that.

"Okay" I said as I crawled in between the sheets.

She gave me a big hug and said, "It's so nice to have you home Aaron. We don't get to see each other nearly enough."

I gave her a hug back and agreed that it was nice to see her as well. It didn't take long for her to get into what she really wanted to know. "So Aaron, what happened with you and your girl?"

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks Steff, I thought I could get through this holiday without having to open upthatwound." I said a bit jokingly.

She laughed, "I'm your big sister. It's my job to know the dirt on you."

I figured I might as well get it over with, "Fine. It just didn't work out." I turned my back and hoped that that would be enough for her, but let's be honest, she's a girl, she wants a lot more details than that.

"Yeah right! You think you're getting away that easily." She snuggled her front up against my back, I could feel her tits pressing against my back. I wasn't wearing a shirt so I could feel her nipples poking through the thin fabric of her nighty.

"You're really not going to let this go are you?" I said with a laugh.
She chuckled, "Nope, now spill."

I inhaled deeply and exhaled and then turned toward her, "Alright, well, we weren't getting along lately and I could tell that something just wasn't right. She wasn't paying attention to me and long story short, she just wasn't feeling that we were compatible anymore. I think she might have been seeing someone else, but I could never prove it."

"Ah, Aaron, were you not satisfying her in the sack or what?" she said in her normal straight forward manner.

"In the sack? We weren't in the sack by any means. You know we were waiting." I replied.

She had a look of shock on her face, "You mean you actually waited? You're still a virgin?"

"Unfortunately. I waited for nothing." I said.

She smirked, "Ah, poor little brother, his big guy hasn't ever seen action." As she said that, she reached down and placed her hand right on my cock over my shorts. I wasn't sure what to say or do so I completely froze. Normally I would have been totally hard by now, but the fact that it was my sister, freaked me out enough that my cock staid totally flaccid.

"What's the matter Aaron? Not get it so much that you forgot how to react when a girl touches you?" She said rather seductively to me. But she didn't stop there. She wrapped her hand around my cock through my shorts and started to massage my cock.

"Um...Steff?" I uttered shakily.

She moved her mouth to my ear and said, "Why don't you let your big sister show you what you've been missing."

That was the hottest fucking thing I'd ever heard. My cock sprang to life in and instant. It filled with blood and became hard as a rock in her hand.

"Wow, my little brother has grown up. I want to feel it from inside your shorts. Is that okay Aaron?" She whispered again.

Was I going to say no? She may be my sister, but she was hot and touching my cock so at that moment, this wasn't incest, this was a female hand on my cock. "Yeah, i...it's fine." I choked out.

"Good, just relax, let your big sis take care of things." She said as she reached her hand into my shorts and wrapped her bare hand around my skin. My cock jerked as I felt her hand wrap around my cock and begin to slowly stroke it up and down. She was better than anything I'd ever felt, even when I whack off. She had this way about her touch. She squeezed with just enough pressure to feel it but lightly enough to leave something to be desired. As she worked her hand slowly up, her wrist twisted and rotated around me. I was in hand job heaven.

"I think it's time to take these shorts off, what do you say?" she said to me.

I just nodded. She reached down and slid my shorts along with my boxer-briefs off in one shot. My cock sprung out, all 7 inches standing up and staring at Steffany. She smiled.

"My God that's hot Aaron. And it looks a lot more comfortable too. Mind if I join you like that?" It was a rather rhetorical question. Without waiting for an answer from me, she reached down and pulled her nighty up and over her head, revealing the most beautiful body I've ever seen. Her tits were amazing. A full 36C with nipples that were poking out and begged to be touched. She began to put on a show for me. Cupping her breasts, she began to play with them. She pinched and rolled her nipples in her fingers all while looking right into my eyes seductively. She then lifted them to her mouth and licking her own nipples. I couldn't help myself but reach down and begin to stroke my cock.

"Yeah Aaron, stroke your cock for me. Stroke that big cock for your big sis." She whimpered as her hand traveled down to her pussy which was shaven except for a strip above her clit. She started working her fingers around on her clit before sliding further down and pushing a finger into her pussy. After working one finger in and out for a minute, she slid a second in. She closed her eyes and began to finger fuck herself while moaning. She was so wet I could hear the sopping sounds of her juices as she worked her fingers fast and hard in and out of her dripping cunt. I was jerking my cock so hard and fast watching this.

She then opened her eyes, "Don't cum Aaron, I've got plans for that. Come here." Reaching out and pulling me closer to her. She laid me back and gently took my cock in her hands. She worked her way down and slid her tongue from the bottom of my shaft up to the head of my cock. She flicked her tongue around the head and then slid her tongue back down the other side. She began to suck on my shaft, moaning on my cock, creating some vibration. My ex never did anything like this.

She then opened her mouth wide and engulfed me. She moved her face down, down, down until my entire cock was inside her mouth. She was deep-throating me like a porn star. Then she did something that I'd never seen any porn star do. With my cock embedded deep in her throat, she slid her tongue out and licked my balls. I couldn't fucking believe it. I nearly shot my load right then and there. She withdrew her mouth with a ton of spit trailing down my cock. It was so wet. She took her hand and wrapped it around my shaft. She looked up, gave me a wink, and went back down on me. She began to bob her head up and down and while she did it, her hand was stroking up and down on my cock as well. She was gripping and twisting as she worked up and down. To this day, it's still the best head I've ever had.

It wouldn't last long though because after a few minutes, I felt my balls tighten and my cock began to swell. She took her mouth off my cock, but kept stroking it.

"You gonna cum for me Aaron? You gonna fucking spray your big sister with your hot cum?" I started grunting; about to blow. "That's it Aaron, cum on my tits. Cover your big sister's titties with your cum. Does that turn you on to know that I'm your sister?" With that, I blew my load.

"Ahhhh fuck!" I yelled as my cock jerked and started shooting wad after wad of cum all over her tits. She rubbed the head of my cock and cum all over her tits, swirling the cum on her nipples.

"Mmmmm, I fucking love cum on my titties." She continued to rub my cock on her tits, smearing my cum all over and rubbing it in. She then brought some of it up to her mouth and tasted it. "Next time, I wanna taste it from the source. But until then, I'm so fucking hot and horny. I need to cum Aaron. Make me come won't you?"

To be continued...

PM Stud23
PM Stud23
136 Followers