A Christmas Goose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last ounce of caveman blood, my ass! At the moment, I wasn't sure I had anything else in my veins.

I bent her over the arm of the couch and showed her how we cave men do it. If I had been more rational at the moment, I might have made note of this fact, but rationality wasn't on the menu right now.

"Ooooh, Jakey. Maybe you weren't lying about the foot-long deal. It feels like it's going to come out my mouth any second now. Slam it to me, big boy. Sometimes I like it soft and sometimes I like it hard. Tonight it feels just right the way you're doing it. Ooooh, I'm cumming again."

I wasn't. I had drained my bodily fluids several times in the last 24 hours because of her and there just wasn't much left in that department, but she was so utterly desirable that I probably would have continued slamming into her with a Force 5 hard-on for twenty minutes after a beheading. On the other hand, I was not so totally out of it that I didn't realize after a while that somebody was beating me about the head and shoulders with her purse.

"Stop, Jake! Stop it! Stop that right now! How dare you fuck my friend on our living room couch with the front door standing wide open? Don't you have a shred of decency or guilt?"

Shit! Something is definitely wrong here. Wrong, wrong, wrong. What is it? Oh, yeah. Donna isn't supposed to be here. For that matter, neither is Laura, but Donna is standing behind me and my body is still fucking Laura.

"Can't you even stop that while I'm ragging on you?" She sounded miffed. Maybe even more than miffed.

The truth was that I couldn't. I tried, I really did. I tried and tried and tried, but my body wouldn't stop.

"I don't think he can stop, Donna. Want to join in?"

"I guess I might as well. He's too far out of it to even understand the position he might be in, so our little plan to scare the shit out of him won't work."

As Donna slid under Laura's mouth, Laura asked her, "How did it go with Bob?"

Donna giggled. "Just stick your tongue in and you'll see."

"In where?"

"Anywhere. He did them all." She giggled again as Laura ducked her head, then the giggle changed to a moan, then to a scream as we all collapsed in a pile. Bob came in from the porch, where he had been waiting for them to scare the shit out of me and we retired to the bedroom for a little nap before starting our celebration again.

I just love caroling.

12