A Christmas Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers

Walter, on his side, his head supported by his hand, was obviously admiring this vision, this smiling woman, kneeling before him, above him.

She knelt even more upright, so that the slips material pressed tightly against her breasts, and shifted, side to side, pulling at it, to free the slip from under her legs. It flowed down now, gracefully, to her knees - so erotic!

Still smiling, her hands moved down along her sides, over her hips, and down the outside of her legs, to her knees. God, she did this the first time we made love, I knew what she was going to do. I thought it was special, unique for me.

It wasn't.

My woman, my temptress, looked at the man in front of her, and then straight ahead, to the window, to me, as those hands began sliding up her legs, lifting her slip on her wrists, higher, until her hands were waist high, the slip draping to her knees in front, showing the side of her panty hose clad leg. She knelt very tall now, and I knew her thumbs had hooked the waistband of her hose and panties.

She smiled at Walter, then looked straight ahead, right at me: she knew I was watching. Knowing that, she pushed down, and I and Walter, could see, under the slip, the dark upper boundary of panty and hose shadow arc downwards at her hips, and then, also, move downward over her belly, too.

Her push continued, and the dark band continued to descend, finally leaving behind a shadow that had to be a pubic mound. Soon enough the tangle of hose and panties, now a dark mass, was at her knees. She sat back now, with her legs to the side.

She brought her legs, still bound together at the knees with hose and panties, in a graceful movement, to the front, and sitting, raised them.

Walter sat up, and his hands went to her knees, and he slid those garments down, over her calves, and ankles, and feet until she was free of them.

She brought her feet back beside her, and again was kneeling beside him, now covered only by the slip - wearing the slip, but not really covered - a vision!

She reached for him, got him to sit up, and pulled at his tee shirt, until with his help it was off.

She pushed him until he was on his back in front of her, his head toward the fire and toward the window. She reached for and released his belt. He undid the pants waistband button, and she, the zipper.

I saw her pull, and he bridged, supporting himself on shoulders and heels, lifting his hips, so that this woman, who I wanted to be my woman, could slip his pants down his legs. He lifted his feet, and they were off, leaving him in boxer shorts - lumpy boxer shorts.

Her hands again went to his waist, and he bridged again, and she pulled again, much more slowly, teasingly, and I watched the elastic slide down over his groin and along his shaft until his penis sprung free and erect. When he lifted his feet so she could pull his shorts over them, he was exposed, his erection lit by the fire, caused by her fire.

I watched as Barbara lay beside him, still in her slip, and kissed him, and then rolled so that she was on him.

She sat straddling his stomach, her crotch bending his penis foreword, and visible. She was facing me and him, her knees up, almost to her chin, looking down at this man who was content to lay there, his hands behind her head.

I watched as she moved. She was no longer sitting, but had her feet at his hips, and was squatting on him, over him. She pulled her slip to her hips, and I watched as she leaned forward, putting her hands on his shoulders, bending down to kiss him, then moved upright again, lifting her pelvis, so that his cock was upright, under her, and how his hands now were between them, aiming himself at her vulva, and how she moved, back and forth, ever so slowly, until I guess his cockhead parted those lips.

Then she moved lower, settling onto him.

Penetrated!

He was IN her!

She moved upright again, pausing, reaching behind her, over her head, pulling that slip up until it was over her head, and off. Now, as she began to ride him, as she moved, her breasts swayed, too, but there between them was that shaft, exposed, then hidden as pelvises merged, then exposed again as they parted.

Walter by now had her by the hips and was meeting her movements with his own urgent ones. The man had no control! Maybe no man could, when exposed to what he had experienced. He could not have been in her for five minutes before she rode him to climax.

Of course, my own penis was out, my hand busy, too - the sight was too erotic for me.

I watched as the coupled pair uncoupled -- her, pulling on her slip and him, pulling on clothing, perhaps embarrassed by his poor performance. It was interesting, seeing this post sex ritual, the parting, almost cold, after sharing bodies in the most intimate way. Oh, I realized, this wasn't love making, it was a kind of a mutual masturbation, a satisfying of an itch: nothing more.

I watched as he, partly clothed, finished his wine. I watched, as she left only to return wearing a robe, and finished hers. The mood in the room had changed, there was little hint of erotica, now. Walter was dressed and gone within 15 minutes of having been as intimate as he could be with this woman.

No sooner did the front door close than the side door opened, and I was in the arms of my woman, smelling her lusty smells, feeling under the robe the heat he left with her.

In a moment I too was in front of the fire - no words were spoken - but clothing was scattered, and I, partly erect now, was where Walter had been only moments earlier.

Barbara's mutterings were revealing. . ."two wonderful men, both loving me. . ." as we rode with and played with each other, finally falling asleep still in front of the fire. We woke in an hour and went to her bedroom, and fucked again before falling asleep again, in each other's arms.

"Walter's just a nice guy" Barbara explained the next morning, as we lay in bed, "and I thought we could use him like I did. He had a good time, and honey, it was so exciting knowing you were watching. Was I good?"

I just wasn't sure, anymore, about this woman. But, I agreed, "You were better than good: you get four stars and three x's for that show!"

"I never" she claimed, "did anything like that before. It was great, but Walter isn't a good lover. He doesn't hold a candle to you."

"I'm glad to hear that. And, being on the porch wasn't the best thing. I wish I could have been closer. . . "I said only to have her say "well, I'll bet we could do that, too, if it's really what you want."

Opps! What I thought and wanted to be loving relationship was changing.

"What do you mean?"

"Face it. You were all hung up about sex since your ex wife screwed around. I'm trying to change that. Sex can be loving, or it can be just for fun. I'm willing to try nearly anything with you, OK? What'll turn you on the most?"

"Hell, Barbara, I masturbated myself silly last night watching you. Everything turns me on!"

"Don't masturbate yourself! That's my job!"

Her touch was electric.

"Has anyone else touched you like this lately?" she wanted to know.

"No."

"Joe, we don't have an exclusive relationship. You can date until Christmas."

By now I was erect, again. Barbara stopped for a moment, and reached into her side table drawer, extracting a bottle of baby oil.

Now she touched me again, her hands oily. She NEVER needs lubrication!

"Do me, honey, please," she said, rolling away, getting on her knees and elbows, "be gentle."

I moved behind her, my cock between her legs, searching for its home, its sheath.

She reached behind her with one hand, taking my cock, moving it - UP.

"There, honey, but be gentle!" she muttered, moving back against my cock, its head between her buttocks, against her anus.

"I've never done this" I had to mutter, gripping her hips, feeling the blunt pressure as her hands and her body positioned me.

"I want you to - gently, gently, push. . ."

I pushed, slippery with oil, felt her sphincter part, and the tight band of it around my cock, as it entered where it had never been before, to Barbara's "Ohhh".

She pushed back against me, pushing me deeper into her, letting me feel that tight donut of sphincter move along my shaft, until we were rocking, moving, in this new intimacy.

It's erotic, but not satisfying for me. "I want you the other way" I pleaded after a while.

She pulled ahead, extracting me. "OK, me too, but I think it's dangerous to go from anus to vagina. Could you wash that, first?"

I did, and we as we coupled again, my fingers found themselves stoking her ass, then entering her ass, where I could feel my cock moving in her! THAT did it!

How many times can a man my age ejaculate in a weekend? We spent most of Saturday and Sunday morning, in bed. If we weren't engaged in fucking, we were cuddling with each other, in foreplay, getting ready for the next encounter. We interrupted our activities for food, and once, for a phone call from Walter, asking for a date.

"Walter," Barbara said, naked in bed with me, "you're a nice guy, but I'm getting pretty serious about somebody else. I better not see you anymore."

He gracefully accepted, and I realized he probably thought of her as a sexy woman, but not one for a long term relationship.

Hmmm.

Sunday afternoon found me driving to Long Island again.

Barbara, talking with me on the phone about the weekend, complained just a little. "You're so big, honey, that I've had a bit of a hemorrhoid problem. I don't think we'll be doing that very often."

I arranged tickets for her, and a flight schedule. She'd be visiting me in two weeks for an entire weekend.

That evening, I had a response from one of my letters to a personal ad. Diane sounded interesting: a practicing psychologist, divorced for a few years . . . we arranged a date.

Diane was a couple of years older than me, a beautiful woman, cautious, sensitive, conservative.

We dated about six times in the next two weeks, and she was awaking some conflicting feelings in me. We were becoming friends, not lovers.

"I'm invited to a wedding, Joe, in a couple of weeks. Will you join me?"

I accepted.

I declined a weekend date she suggested. Barbara was coming. I found myself resenting that a little! Maybe Barbara was right - she might be a rebound relationship.

Barbara arrived Friday evening: we had dinner on the way to my apartment. "Honey, I'm so excited about being here with you - we have a whole weekend!"

I responded with faked enthusiasm.

"Honey, have you been seeing anyone else?"

"I've had some dates with a woman named Diane" I confessed.

"How many?"

"Maybe a half dozen."

"Oh: so you've been fucking her."

"As a matter of fact, no. It'll probably happen, but not yet. What about you?"

"No one new for me, either. One guy, Harry, got pissed off because I was going to be 'with a boyfriend' this week. He had some idea that wasn't a good idea. I guess I won't be seeing him again. Anyhow, what's the plan for the weekend?"

"Some shows, some quiet times, some fooling around - what ever you'd like."

"Maybe we can do some shopping?"

"For what?" I wondered.

"Well, at least looking at engagement rings, in case Christmas Eve comes earlier than the end of December."

Barbara was sensing something that could interfere with the plans we had made. Maybe I was, too. "Yeah, we can do that" I allowed, thinking we'd only be looking.

Saturday we went to the city, meandering through The Village, poking in this shop and that one. By 7 PM we were having dinner, and considering plans for the evening.

We picked up a free newspaper, took it apart, and were looking at activities. I was concentrating on Off Broadway shows when Barbara poked me. "Look at this."

She passed me her section of the paper, pointing to an ad. "For Liberated Couples and Singles. Party at Our House. Single Men, $200. Single Women, Free. Couples, $150."

"What do you think that is?"

"Come on, Barbara, you know what it is. It's a party for swingers - unanimous sex. Are you interested in that?"

"I don't know. Maybe. What about you?"

"I'm not sure. . ."

Barbara, thinking, said "You know, no one can force you to do anything you don't want to do. Let's see what it's like - it's a $150 experiment, and if we don't like it we can do something else."

I pulled out my cell phone and called the number.

"How many people will be there?" I asked, and learned they expected about 20. Usually, the woman explained, there'll be about eight couples, three single guys, and a single woman. That's what the reservations were for tonight, she explained.

Barbara, listening in, asked "Is there room for another couple?"

"Yes, one more." the woman's voice said.

"We'd like to come," Barbara decided for us. "Not so fast," was the response.

First we had do tell about ourselves -ages, weights, status as a couple, and so on. Finally, we heard "Yes, you can come." We were directed to an address on the Upper East Side.

A cab dropped us off at a brownstone on 48th street. It was an elegant private house on a street of private houses in New York City - there was money here!

I rang the buzzer, and was admitted by a woman who looked about 50 with all of the positive features a woman that age can have. Her robe was expensive, covering a body that was obviously cared for.

"I'm Martha. My husband and I own this house. Welcome."

I paid the money, and we walked into the living room. There was a tray of condoms, glasses, and wine.

"Make yourselves at home. You may go anywhere in the house except our living quarters on the fourth floor. You're the last people to arrive. The only rule we have is that everything anyone does has to be consenting, OK? Oh, and that you don't wear shoes, and you can leave you coats here."

We took off our coats and sensible walking shoes, and stood nervously in the room.

"Let's look around" Barbara suggested.

We walked into a den, lit by a fireplace, and saw three couples there. Well, there were six people. Two, a man and a woman, were nude, lying merged to one another. Another vignette had two men kneeling beside a woman, all were partially undressed. In the third case, a man was prone, and nude. Two women were beside him. One was kissing him, the other going down on him!

Martha stepped beside us. "The woman kissing him is his wife. The other one is married to that guy over there" she pointed to the couple wrapped up with each other. "The wife wanted to give her husband something he'd remember for a long time - they had never been here before either - and I think she's succeeding." We watched for a moment while the man and his wife watched the woman going down on him stop. She slipped a condom on his penis, moved over his erection, and lower herself on it.

"Betty's the woman doing that. She loves sex with married men when their wives are watching."

My own cock was as hard as it could be. "Look around some more" Martha suggested. "There are bedrooms upstairs.

One bedroom was empty. As we passed it, a tall man left what had to be a bathroom, wrapped in a towel.

"I haven't seen you here before. I'm Martha's husband, my name's Frank. Welcome."

I actually shook hands with him, introducing ourselves.

"Have you ever been to a place like this?" he wanted to know.

We both shook our heads no. "Are you married?"

"Not yet," Barbara said.

"Oh. Well, Barbara, you're a lovely looking woman. Joe, you don't mind me saying that, do you?"

"No, I agree with you," I somehow said.

"Come in here with me" he commanded/suggested, and we went into the empty bedroom with him.

"Joe, most times a woman is concerned if she sees her lover with another woman, even here. Sometimes, men are turned on if they see their woman with another man - or with themselves and another man, like we are, now. Could that describe you? Did you ever see Barbara make love to someone else?"

I nodded yes - my voice failed me.

"Barbara, did you like being watched?"

"I did!" Her voice didn't fail her.

"Joe do you mind. . ." Frank asked, taking Barbara's hand. I was speechless, shook my head no.

"Let me take your vest" he said, and Barbara's vest was off, leaving her in her dress.

"Let's get Joe's sweater off, too" he said, and in a moment it was done.

"Barbara, darling," he said, "You have a wonderful body under that dress. Will you show it to me and your husband?"

She looked at me, almost helplessly.

"Honey, you wanted to come here," I reminded her. "This is part of it."

"OK."

Her dress opened down the front. Her fingers found button after button after button, and the dress turned into a robe, hanging from her shoulders, open, showing us her slip.

"Oh, that's lovely" Frank said. "Barbara, I find looking at you very exciting. I'll bet Joe does, too. I'd like to show her how excited I am and I hope you'll show her how hard you are too, Joe. If she knows you're turned on she'll feel a lot less inhibited."

With that he released his towel. He WAS excited!

"Show her, Joe, that it's all right to be aroused in this house, and if you show her, she'll feel a lot more comfortable."

It didn't take me long to shed shirt and slacks and underwear, until I was sitting on the bed, nude, next to Frank, nude, looking at Barbara.

Barbara stood there, unmoving.

Frank stood. "I think she needs some help. Let's help her, Joe. Is it OK if we help you, Barbara?"

She nodded, and in a moment we were beside her. I looked at the open door, and saw two men and Martha standing there, all wrapped in towels.

Martha said "We love seeing someone the first time - we won't interfere. Please don't stop."

I stood behind Barbara, and moved her dress to her shoulders, and she extended her arms behind her, so I could move it down her arms, and off.

My hands, and Franks, went to her hips, and drew up her slip, higher, past her hips, and as we did she raised her arms, making it easy for us to continue lifting it, over her head, until it was off.

Bra, panties, pantyhose - all that stood between her and nudity.

I wanted her to say "No! Stop!" At least one part of me did. The other part won.

Frank, seductively, muttered "Beautiful!" and moved back to the bed.

"Barbara, you're beautiful, and you'll never have a better audience. Take the rest of your clothes off for us!"

She looked at the three people in the doorway. "You won't come in, will you?"

"No, not unless you ask us to."

She looked at me, and God forgive me, I nodded 'do it'.

She turned her back and we watched as her hands went in front of her, and in a moment saw her strapless bra unwrap, and she dropped it on the floor.

Still facing away, her hands went to her hips, pushing down her panties, bending over, so that I had a glimpse of her breasts, past her knees, and she stepped out of them, too.

And again her hands were on her hips, sliding down, under her hose, showing us ass, and legs, and a hint of pubic hair - I didn't know that would be visible between her legs from the back. She lifted one leg, then the other, and now, reached to the side, and her hose fell, too.

"Joe, I'm scared and embarrassed" she said.

I went to her, erect, horny.

I moved so that I was in front of her, she still had her back to the room.

She looked into my eyes - did I see excitement?

I put my hands on her shoulders.

She looked at me, standing nude in front of her, erect in front of her.

"Ready?"

She nodded.

I looked over her shoulder to Frank, on the bed, to the three in the doorway.

I pushed on one shoulder, pulled on the other, and Barbara, not unwillingly, turned.

I loved watching Frank as he looked at her body, and Martha, at the two men, as their eyes took in breasts and pelvis.

Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers