A Christmas Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers

"Stunning!" he said.

"You look wonderful" Martha muttered from the doorway.

Barbara stood erect.

"Take her to the bed, Joe," Martha suggested. "Frank is wonderful with new women."

Barbara looked over her shoulder at me. I took her hand, and led her to the bed.

I had her move to its center, on hands and knees.

"Lay down, honey."

She did.

"On your back, honey."

She rolled over.

I looked at the group in the door, and at Frank, sitting on the bed, waiting.

"Barbara, I want to watch."

She nodded her head.

"They want to watch, too. Is that OK?"

She nodded again.

I motioned the others to come into the room, until they were beside the bed.

"I'd like to see Frank fuck you, Barbara. Is that OK?'

Her eyes were closed, but she nodded yes again, and opened her eyes as she felt Frank stand up beside the bed, reach into a bedside table drawer, and take out a package – a condom.

There was something so calculating about the way he unwrapped it, and looking carefully at Barbara on the bed unrolled it onto his penis.

"That's for you, Barbara," he said, and in a moment he was kneeling over her, at her knees.

That ritual we all acted out before started, as he leaned to one side, and Barbara moved that leg from under him to outside his, and drew that knee up.

He leaned again, the other way, and her other leg was extracted, too, and bent, matching the first one.

We, the other four of us, moved toward the head of the bed, as Frank leaned foreword, until his hands were at her shoulders.

He moved again, his cock coming closer to its target.

Barbara's hands reached for me: "If you kiss me, I'll let him . . .fuck me."

I bent over her from the side, her head tilting, my lips found hers, her mouth opened under mine, and her free hand drew the back of my head even closer, driving our mouths together.

As I kissed her, I opened my eyes, saw that hers were closed, and since I was to the side, I could look down along her body, seeing her legs widen, seeing Frank's encased cock closer, seeing her hips rise, and his lower, until its head was brushing hair. He looked into my eyes.

It was a defiant look.

He paused.

And moved, a last time.

Barbara's mouth opened under mine, with a gasp!

Her hips rose to meet him.

His erection went into her, and an "Uhhhh" escaped from her mouth, and from his.

The two guys watching had their own towels off, Martha was kneeling, rolling a condom on one penis then accepting it into in her mouth, and pumping the other, and Frank was intently pumping into Barbara, moving his hips, slamming hard enough so that her body and head was rocking with the impact.

Barbara wouldn't release my head, she kept me locked to her lips - there was to be no release for me that instant.

I had to pull away. Her eyes opened, focusing on Frank pounding into her.

As I watched, one of the men, the one who was being masturbated by Martha, reached over, ant touched Barbara's breast.

One of her hands went to that breast, and supported it, for his hand.

That was all he needed to see. He moved away from Martha, knelt beside Barbara, and bent over, until his mouth was on that breast. Her hand, which had been on the breast, was now on the back of his head, holding him to her.

Martha, watching, asked "Does she taste good, Barry?"

"Mmmm" was his response.

"Does Barry feel good, Barbara?"

Her rapid breathing answered every question.

"Barbara!" it was Frank.

She met his stare.

"How many men shared your body like this?"

I NEVER asked her that!

"You're the thirty first"

He didn't change pace at all.

"Did you ever have two men before?"

Her face was flushed, her breathing heavy. "Not at the same time."

"Have you ever taken it in the ass?"

Another pause: "Yes. . ."

He looked at Martha, his wife. "Get the KY, honey."

To Barbara, he said: "Put your legs around me, I'm going to roll you on top."

Her legs grasped him. He lay on top of her, so her arms could hold him, too, and he rolled to the side.

Barbara was on him, now, but the motions each of them were making was not interrupted.

Martha returned, and handed Barry the tube of jelly. He rolled a condom onto himself, put some jelly on his palm, and then on his penis.

"We're going to make a sandwich, Barbara," Frank, under her, said.

I knew instantly what was happening.

So did she. She looked at Frank, at me. I nodded yes. She said, in a small voice, "OK".

.Barry was on the bed, behind her, now. I saw him squirt jelly between her buttocks. Rub it over her ass.

Barbara, who had been supporting herself on her knees, moved flat on Frank, her hips still moving.

I was off the bed now, Martha was standing behind me, both of her hands on my own erection, watching, as I watched. We moved more to the foot of the bed, and could see Frank's shaft, in Barbara, moving there, and her anus, shiny with wetness and jelly, a few inches from Barry's cock. Barry moved up, between Frank's legs, and between Barbara's.

The rest of us watched as he rubbed his cock up and down her buttocks. She flinched each time its head crossed her anus.

"Are you ready, Barbara?" Frank wanted to know.

Her head was on his shoulder. We all saw it nod.

I watched with almost clinical interest as Barry moved the last inch, and the head of his somewhat slender penis stopped moving along her buttocks, but stopped, pressing against that rosebud.

She stopped moving, back arched, but Frank didn't. "Barry and I have done this lots of times" he said, as Barry pushed. I watched with amazement as his cock first bent a little, then, in the shortest time, it straightened, its head no longer visible!

"I feel you, Barry!" Frank grunted. Barry moved the final inches, and the three of them started that magical dance, Barbara descending on Frank, and Barry, even more, into her. From the very foot of the bed I could see two shafts penetrating my woman - and neither of them were mine!

Barry had his hands on her shoulders, holding her still while he penetrated her with his slender penis: Frank, thicker, moved with Barry: "I can feel you fucking her!"

It was a classic two on one sandwich, one I had only seen in porno films before. Erotic? I guess. But that was my Barbara between them. . .

Finally, we heard Frank saying "I can't hold off", and he let himself go. His motions changed, to deeper, and longer, until he was still. Barbara collapsed on him, exhausted, spent.

At last Barry stopped, too, pulling out, trailing ejaculatant, pulling away, leaving a white ribbon, evidence he was not pretending.

I never got close to being satisfied. Somehow we got disengaged, dressed, and out of there.

I was depressed: I'm not as liberated as I wanted to be.

Barbara, however, was happy. "Wow! Maybe, some day, we can do that again! You never got to have sex with anyone."

"That's all right," I said. "I got what I wanted."

The next afternoon Barbara flew home.

She called to tell me what a wonderful time she had, and that she got home safely.

Monday I called Diane, suggesting a dinner might be nice. She agreed: "But let's eat here - I DO know how to cook!"

Wine lead to dinner which lead to cocktails in front of the fireplace in her den. She arranged pillows so we could sit closer to the fire, and alarms went off in my mind. I looked around, all windows were tightly covered.

No one was watching. That, I realized, was a sick thing for me to have done.

I lay beside her, talking, looking at the fire.

"Diane, do you date a lot?"

"Uh-uh. Only one guy at a time. Uh, that doesn't mean anything Joe, just that's the way I like it. What about you?"

"Oh, I've met a couple of women from Long Island, and I date in Massachusetts, too."

"I could have guessed that."

We talked a while longer, just holding hands, when she rolled to her side, facing me.

"You're a nice man."

"Thank you."

She leaned forward, and kissed me.

"Joe?"

"Um?"

She kissed me again. "I'm not trying to make problems for you, but I'd like to make love with you."

"That's not a problem. I'd love it" I responded.

Her hands were already at my belt, and in a few moments we were both nude, touching, and loving. We made love. It wasn't fireworks or gymnastics. It was just a man and a woman who liked one another loving one another. There came a moment when she whispered "Would it be OK if I got on top?", and another when she said "I'm glad you can maintain an erection a long time."

But, it wasn't too long a time!

We spent the next hours just holding each other.

"Joe, I didn't mean for that to happen, but I'm glad it did."

"I'm glad, too, Diane."

"No, no, this is what I mean. I like you a lot. I don't just sleep around. I'd like to make love with you often, Joe, but I won't, I can't, if you're having sex with other woman. It's too important to me. It's OK if it doesn't happen again, if you don't like that idea: I'm sorry.. . ." There was sadness in her eyes.

"Diane, you know, I've done some things I'm not proud of. I have to make some things right. I'd like to be your lover, on your terms, but I have a problem or two to solve, first. No, don't cry." The tear flowed down her cheek. "Will you be able to see me tomorrow night at my apartment? And spend the night? I should have my problems solved by then. . ."

"I don't want to pressure you . . ." she said.

"Shhh".

I left her the next morning. There were five messages from Barbara on my machine, the last time stamped at 1AM. "Where the hell are you!" was the last message.

I called her from work.

"Were you out fucking?" she wanted to know.

"Not exactly. I did make love last night, though."

"With who - that Diane?"

"Yes."

"I don't think I like that."

"Uh, Barbara. . ."

"Maybe exclusive relationships are better," she continued.

"Uh, Barbara. . ."

"Joe, is it too late?"

"I think so, Barbara."

"Your rebounding is over?'

"I think so, Barbara."

"Good. I thought we had a small chance. Maybe we did, but we played it wrong, huh?"

"Yeah, Barbara, we played it wrong."

"So if I told you I had been dating Walter, and he wanted to spend next weekend with me that would be all right?"

"Yeah, Barbara."

I heard a sob. There were actually two of them, hers, and mine.

"Good luck with her, Joe. She's a lucky woman."

"Good luck with Walter, Barbara."

"I'll remember you, Joe, until the day I die. And I'll bet you'll remember me, too. That's all we can hope for. Good-bye."

When Diane came to my apartment that evening, we talked and talked. I told her about my life, my marriage, Barbara.

At the end, she smiled. "So, that's how you became the man you are."

She stood, and took my hand, and led me to the bedroom.

"And now," she concluded, "that man will be my man."

Diane and I became engaged Christmas Eve, we were that sure of each other. I decided to stay on Long Island. I learned Barbara got an engagement ring that same holiday. We chatted once or twice, and enjoyed a laugh. We did get married that summer, but not to each other.

I'll remember her, too, until the day I die fondly, and without regret.

And, that's the end of a love story.

Tonyjoe
Tonyjoe
3 Followers