A Christmas Party Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
635 Followers

"He asked her on a date, he asked her on a date" Phi sang and danced around the sitting room like a six year old who was promised a trip to Disneyland.

What the fuck?! A date? He was going to ask her out today! Who did this guy think he was making moves on a woman who was spoken for? Donny seethed, his brown eyes had turned dark with rage, his hands were balled up into fists, if Jeremy had been within his sight, he would have given him a punch to rival that of Mike Tyson's, in the absence of the object of his anger though, he could do nothing but glare at the purchased items with an intensity that could set them ablaze.

Suddenly anger turned to hurt, and pain, this wasn't about the fact that this Jeremy was rich enough to buy Kachi these expensive things, it was all about the fact that she liked him, she REALLY liked him.

Kachi had never been the materialistic type, he had seen her turn down expensive gifts from potential suitors, he had seen her cuss out guys who thought they could buy her affections. The fact that she hadn't returned these gifts or said an ill word concerning the aim behind the gifts, the fact that she had been grinning since the plethora of gifts began arriving, that she found his poems lovely despite the fact that she absolutely hated poems, and found his flowers beautiful, irrespective of the countless times she had made fun of actresses in chick flicks who found flowers romantic, said more than he wanted to accept...she was probably falling for this guy.

He had seen- and heard enough.

He stood up and regarded the two women again, "Um, guys, I have to go." he said coldly.

Phi, who had been too busy thinking up the right hair and make-up that would go with Kachi's dress, finally focused her attention on Donny, without having to ask, she already knew the reason for his wanting to leave.

"Why? It's barely six, I thought you were going to stay over." Kachi said, Donny had slept in her home the past two Christmases, she had gotten used to having him somewhere around the house in the middle of the night, after Christmas.

Donny shook his head no, he wasn't going to go through that torture this year, having her within his reach, but not quite, drove him crazy, he was sick of it. He didn't want to be her 'best friend' anymore, he wanted to be more than that, he wanted to mean more to her than a friend to hang out with when she was bored, one to escort her to the cinemas when she didn't want to go alone, he was tired of being the guy who was a shoulder to cry on when another numbskull with more sperm than sense broke her heart...but in Phi's terms, he lacked the balls to just spill his heart out to her and damn the consequences.

"No, I have to compile the total earnings of the businesses for the year before it comes to an end, and I'm not even half-way through" he lied through his teeth.

"Mm hmm" Phi said, making it clear that she didn't believe a word he said.

Donny really didn't care what she thought, she wasn't the one he had to convince.

Kachi could detect Donny's lie, he wasn't exactly a good liar. She wanted to press the matter, but on second thought, decided to let it go. If he didn't want to tell her his true reason, it would be wrong to force it out of him, "Fine then. Good night, send my greetings to pops." she went to him and gave him a hug, this time, she didn't withdraw immediately, she wanted him to know that she knew something was up with him, and he could tell her whatever it was.

When she finally withdrew, she leaned in and pecked his cheek, "Merry Christmas Donny" she said with a small smile.

He managed to smile back despite the pain he felt, he didn't get her, if she didn't like him the way he liked her, then why did she do these things? Why the pecks and the warm smiles? Was she not aware how those made him feel? How much hope they gave him, only to have them crushed when he got home and realized that another day had ended and he still hadn't officially made her his girl?

"Merry Christmas Kachi." he replied, he wanted so much to return that peck with a passionate kiss on those full lips that would have her swooning, to touch her just a bit more intimately than those friendly hugs, to fill his hands with her ample bottom while he held her so close she could feel the hard-on he was getting from holding her, to bury himself so deeply inside her that she would have no doubts who she belonged to and would never have to look twice at another man- especially Jeremy, and claim her in the way every man wished to claim the woman whose mere gaze could turn their once confident selves to blubbering messes.

But instead of doing all of this, he stepped back, hugged Phi only briefly, and walked out the door without a second look. Christmas sucked!

lannasage
lannasage
635 Followers
12