A Christmas Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
638 Followers

He looked down between them and smirked at the sight of her large nipples straining against her cashmere turtle-neck sweater, "The name's Keith darling." he didn't wait for her to register those words when his lips came down hard on her full, succulent ones, without much effort, she allowed him entry into her hot, willing mouth.

Phi couldn't stop the moan that escaped her throat, he was nothing short of a pro in this, if his tongue could perform such wonders in her mouth, her pussy would never know what hit it. He hands came upon his chest, she let out a satisfied sigh feeling how hard it was, moving upwards, she dug her fingers into his silky hair.

Keith pulled her closer and palmed her ass, groaning when he found it was just as firm and cushiony as he had imagined it to be, all the while, his tortuous tongue never ended its continued assault on her mouth, he pressed her voluptuous body against the wall and raised one of her legs, holding it up and wrapping it around his waist.

Phi damn near screamed when she felt his hard rod grind against her, Christ! What was he packing in those pants? Her weeping pussy didn't care to know, just as long as it got a feel of that monster. Her body had never been so alive, it ached for him, every inch of her wanted to be claimed by this man that found it convenient enough to grind against her in an alley.

He pulled away just in time to hear another moan from her mouth. Keith's lust-filled eyes took in Phi, it took every ounce of will in him to not fuck her right here, never mind, one taste of her lips and he was hooked, he would definitely be back for more, "Call me when you're ready for the real thing." he said huskily as he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and tucked it in a pocket in her coat.

Phi watched possibly the man of her dreams walk away, she stood in the alley thinking of what had just occurred, sure she had a wild side, but getting dry humped by a hunk in an alley wasn't part of that. Her breathing hadn't quite normalized, her mind and body warred against each other, her mind knew Keith was all types of wrong, but her body...he was just right for her body.

She looked down and noticed the wet spot in the crotch of her jeans, she immediately pulled her knee-high coat together, tied it up and fixed her hair. It was only when she stepped out of the alley that she suddenly remembered that she hadn't taken her key out of the door lock. Darn her forgetfulness!

******

The room was in a mess, different clothes were littered everywhere, on the bed, on the floor, inside the closet, and still they didn't seem to be making any headway.

Kachi narrated to Phi all that had taken place during she and Jeremy's date while searching for an appropriate outfit for their date tonight. It was more like a one-man show though considering the fact that Phi seemed to be a little out of it. She sat on the edge of Kachi's bed, watching her fling away shirts, jeans and dresses, half-listening to her narration and her Q&A sessions at intervals when she came by an outfit she considered briefly and dismissed, she had gone through 80% of her wardrobe and still couldn't make up her mind.

"....then he dropped me off, I wanted to invite him in, but turned out I already had a guest, I was so pissed when..." Kachi stopped speaking when she turned and saw Phi, her expression was as distant as it had been five minutes ago, and five minutes before that, it didn't take a psychologist to know something was up.

Kachi went to Phi and sat beside her, in her deep state of thought, Phi failed to acknowledge her closeness.

A knowing smile crept up Kachi's lips when she observed that look a bit longer, only one thing could make the great Phumi Khumalo be so absent-minded, "So, what's his name?"

Phi suddenly snapped out of her day-dreaming, since this morning's events, Keith had haunted her thoughts like the poltergeist, how he commanded her every though even in his absence, befuddled her, sure she had been with a few men, but she couldn't remember being so immersed with their looks or personality that she couldn't have a direct train of thought without unconsciously veering towards thoughts of them, his eyes, his body...his lips, how good they had felt against hers, how utterly wanton she wanted to be in his arms, how damn wet thoughts of him still made her, she felt like some love-struck, teenage girl with raging hormones, that wasn't Phumi Khumalo- that was Kachi Obi.

"Hmm? Sorry, I didn't get you."

Kachi laughed hysterically for a full three minutes, once she regained herself, her eyes met a scowling Phi and she was thrown in another fit of laughter.

Phi frowned at Kachi with a mixture of irritation and confusion, had she inhaled laughing gas?, "What's so funny? Did Jeremy feed you one of those drugged brownies last night?"

Kachi shook her head as she wiped a fallen tear that was a result of laughing a bit too hard, "Na wa o, whoever this guy is, he must really be something."

"It's not funny Kachi, I don't even understand what's going on."

Kachi nodded, "Okay, so? Who's he?" she asked anxiously.

Phi looked at her warily, considering if telling Kachi would be a good idea, she doubted she's be elated to hear her thoughts were being colonized by a man she considered a pervert, but she couldn't stand to remain in this state alone.

"Promise you won't freak out."

Kachi raised her brows, "Don't tell me you're dating a serial killer." she said , her eyes widening in shock.

Phi managed a small smile, "I'm serious Kachi, promise." she repeated.

"Okay, okay, I promise."

"Okay, well, remember that day we were at the coffee shop with Lee-Anne, and those guys accosted us?" she asked, in an effort to stall the impending shocker.

"Yes." Kachi replied slowly, her eyes narrowed.

Phi nodded, "Remember the one who said you were with Donny?"

Kachi's eyes widened in disbelief, "Eminem?"

"His name is Keith."

"You're tripping for Eminem?" Kachi shouted, totally ignoring Phi's correction, in her wildest imagination, Kachi had never thought of Phi with that....Neanderthal, it just seemed wrong.

"Listen, he came to my place, I have no idea how he found out where I live, and he followed me while I walked to the train station, he kept telling me these really dirty, sexy things and next thing I knew he pulled me into an alley and...God, Kachi, he kissed me so good and ground into me so hard, I swear I've never gotten so horny, now I can't get him off my mind." she said

Kachi was staring at her like she was in dire need of psychiatric help, what the hell had she smoked?, "So he stalks you, molests you and sexually harasses you....and you think that's hot? That is twisted Phi. Are you sure you're okay?" she asked as she placed the back of her hand against the nape of Phi's neck to check her temperature.

Phi stood up, "I'm fine Kachi, it's not a joke, alright? He gave me his number and I don't know if it would be right to call him."

Kachi looked up at Phi, noting the fact that she really was confused and frustrated , she put on a straight face, "Well if you like him as much as I think you do, maybe you should call him."

For a moment, Phi stared at Kachi like she had grown another head, she had expected a good ole lecturing Kachi-style, complete with the screaming, shaking, and a proof-read, essay-long speech on the ills of dating punks, not a go-ahead, it shouldn't be this easy.

"Are you sure?"

Kachi raised her brows, "ME? I'm not the one who finds being dry-humped in an alley arousing."

Phi grinned from ear to ear, purposely ignoring her comment, she was just glad she had her approval, the entire morning she had been trying to convince herself that Keith was bad news, that she wasn't 'that' kind of girl, and that Kachi would never encourage her to call him, she had imagined Kachi snatching the piece of paper and ripping it into tiny pieces.

She jumped on Kachi in excitement and wrapped her in a bear hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, oh I feel so much better having your approval. I'll call him now." she said as she stood to make a dash for the living room and get her phone.

"Waoh, waoh, waoh, you haven't helped me with my outfit for the evening." Kachi protested.

Phi took a quick survey of the room and the many clothes strewn all over the place, she hadn't even realized the room was so messy. She spotted a pair of blue jeans, a turquoise, chiffon, short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of midnight-black, knee-high, leather boots, once her eyes zoned in on the three-inch boots, she knew they had to be 'the one', she had gotten them for Kachi three years ago on her 21st birthday, and apart from one-time when she had made her wear it to a friend's party, she couldn't remember the poor thing ever seeing outside of Kachi's closet.

With somewhat of a mischievous smile, she picked out the items and dumped them on Kachi, her smile grew wider when she noticed Kachi's shocked expression at the sight of 'those' boots, "Now just put your hair up in a simple pony-tail and you're good to go."

"Oh no, not these boots, I told you why I don't wear them." she argued. The first day phi had forced her to wear the boots- and the last day they ever saw her feet- she wanted to bury herself in the ground at the looks she got; the mischievous grins, the ogles, the winks, it was nerve-racking. It was only when they had gotten home that Phi had told poor, naïve her that they were called 'fuck me' boots. Well if she had known, she would have just worn a shirt with those words boldly written on it and bedazzled for extra effect, at least then she wouldn't be so offended by the eye-fucking she had gotten from men- and a few women.

"These boots are perfect for the occasion"

"You know what they're called Phi"

"MM hmm." phi nodded, "That's why they're perfect, by the time lover boy vice President sees you in those, he's gonna have you cumming into the new year."

Kachi stared at Phi in disbelief, momentarily shocked by her words, yep, Phi was probably made for Eminem- or was it Keith? She snapped out of her shock when she noticed Phi slowly making her way out of the room, "You dirty girl!" she said as she reached for a nearby comb and threw it at Phi who dodged just in time while laughing hysterically on her way out.

"It's now or nunnery Kachi, else, you'll be begging Donny to help you out in twenty years." Phi joked.

The mention of Donny's name brought an uncomfortable end to the fun conversation, Kachi was yet to tell Phi of their discussion. She sighed as she remembered how uncomfortable she had felt hugging him this morning before her left, she had even locked up her door when she went in to sleep last night, something she had never done previously. She couldn't explain her sudden paranoia as concerns Donny, but she wasn't one to take chances so she chose to not think on it.

She looked down at the clothes and hugged them to are, maybe Phi was right, maybe if she just dived in without looking, things would go a lot better- that ideology was working perfectly for her so far.

******

Who takes advice from Phi?

You do. Kachi answered her own question.

Here she was, ten hours after their morning conversation, dressed in all of Phi's recommendations, looking every bit as stunning as ever, and thinking of living up to the expectations of the three-inch boots on her feet.

She swiftly brushed her shoulder-length hair and tied it up in a loose pony-tail. She rushed out of the room when she heard a knock on her door, she stopped to look at the wall clock in her way to the door, it was just 6:35 pm. He was twenty-five minutes early- not that she was complaining though, it was good to know he was just as eager as she was.

She unlocked the door and opened it with a large grin which slowly faded once she discovered who was on the other side of the door. Donny. He was standing there with a thousand watt smile and a bouquet of lilies. The sight made her stomach churn, it was apparent he hadn't allowed reality sink in just yet.

"Donny." she began with a nervous smile. Why was he bringing her flowers? Why hadn't he called to say he was coming over? What if Jeremy met him here? Oh no, WHAT IF JEREMY MET HIM HERE?

"Hey, happy new year's eve." he said as he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her in for a hug and a peck to the cheek, even when what he really wanted to do was move a bit lower and smooch the air out of her lungs- not literally though. She smelt so good, like vanilla- delicious.

"Hey." she replied flatly.

"So, what's the plan?" he asked as he walked past her and into the house, he looked around, noting how dull and lifeless the place was, like she was about to go somewhere, "Doesn't look like there's much of a plan."

"Donny, I'm..." she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She suddenly went still- Jeremy.

"Oh, Phi's here." he said cheerfully. He moved towards the door and opened it before Kachi could stop him.

What the fuck was he doing here?

Donny stood rooted to the entrance, glaring at his competition who seemed surprised to see him at first, his hands balled into fists, his jaw clenched, and he was all set to blow his cylinder on this...intruder! When he felt Kachi's small hands on his arm.

Kachi opened the door a bit wider and smiled at Jeremy, if the atmosphere wasn't so tense, she'd probably have noticed how good he looked, but all she could think of right now was how to get Donny away before he caused trouble. Sure the whole love thing had been sorted out between them, but she didn't trust him to leave it at that- funny, a week ago, she would've trusted Donny to keep his word.

"Hey." she greeted Jeremy with a lean smile.

"Hey." he replied, his eyes never leaving the strange man who was trying to have a stare down with him. He eyed him up, he was tall, but not as tall as he was, muscular, but not offensively so, his eyes were dark with an emotion Jeremy figured was anger by his general demeanor. He didn't even know this dude and he looked like he was all set to throw a punch at him- and he would return the favor if pushed to it.

Kachi pulled Donny behind her- and what a task that was- and stood between both men whose eyes never left the other, "Jeremy, this is Donny, my best friend. Donny, Jeremy, my boyfriend." she introduced. She waited...and waited...and waited....neither men seemed to acknowledge her little introduction. Her eyes darted from one to the other, well, her standing between them hadn't changed much, she might as well have been a tiny thread between two walls as both men continued their stare-down above her head.

Just when she thought she'd have to literally make them give each other a handshake , Jeremy eased the situation- slightly, by extending his hand to Donny, "Nice to meet you." he said stonily.

Even a five year old would detect he sarcasm in his voice- but it was an attempt. She looked up at Donny whose glare hadn't left Jeremy, perhaps feeling her eyes on him, he glanced at her briefly and twisted his lips.

"Same here." he replied icily, as he received Jeremy's waiting handshake. They both had a steel grip on each other's hands, their hands engaged in the same battle for supremacy their eyes had only just been involved in.

"Um...Jeremy, I'll be right with you, let me get my bag." Kachi said to break the ice, she tugged at Donny's sleeve as she said this, her own way of telling him to let go of the unnecessarily long handshake.

"I'll be waiting." Jeremy replied as he released Donny's hands, he looked down to see the now red hand and smirked at Donny- it was apparent he had the tighter grip.

Donny didn't know where he got the restraint from, but somehow, he managed to not slam the door in Jeremy's face, instead, he retreated into the house with Kachi, as the douche bag, whose neck looked good enough to wring right now, swaggered to the driveway, even the way he walked annoyed him- like he owned the entire state- then again, didn't he?

"What the hell was that about Donny?" Kachi asked sternly once the front door was closed.

He looked shocked by her accusation, "Me? It's your boyfriend who just cut the blood circulation in my hand." he retorted.

"Really? I though we talked about this."

"Well talking doesn't change everything just like that." he snapped.

For a short time, all she could do was stare; so this was what all of this was about- Donny was jealous. She had suspected something like this would happen, but she had thought he would be a bit more mature. Suddenly she felt like a toy being contested for by two 11 year old boys. She frowned.

"I will not have this conversation with you Donny, not now, not ever. I'm leaving." she said firmly. She wanted to say more, hell, she wanted to read him the entire riot act, turn him inside-out and tell him as it is, but she had no time for this, and in honest, no strength either.

Donny sighed, "I'm sorry okay? It's just...will you spend New Year's Eve with him?" he asked, his voice filled with defeat.

One part of Kachi wanted to say no, to assure him that they'd spend new year's eve together, watching every Christmas Movie they could find and making resolutions they were sure to break by mid-year like they had done the past two years. The other part wanted to tell him to get real and find some other person to stalk. But the friend part of her settled somewhere in between, "Yes Donny, I will. Maybe you should go to Greg's place or a club." she suggested, even to her own ears she sounded like an insensitive bitch, though she wanted to sound anything but.

Donny knew what he was hearing, it was her subtle way of telling him to fuck off. Maybe she didn't mean it like that, but damn it, it hurt like hell still. He shook his head in defeat, "Have a nice date then." he ground out as he breezed past her and was out the door before she could shut her mouth.

If Jeremy wasn't out there waiting for her, she would have sat on a couch and thought long and hard on how she hadn't noticed this vile Donny that was unleashed when he didn't have his way. Unable to vent privately, she did the next best thing- grabbed the bouquet of flowers and flung it as far as she could. She snatched her bag from a nearby table and stomped out of the house. She and Donny's friendship hadn't changed slightly- it had changed massively, and it wasn't her fault anymore, but Donny's.

*****

The drive to their destination was long and silent because the occupants of the car were too focused on their thoughts to have any conversation, meaningful or otherwise.

No words were spoken between Kachi and Jeremy, rather questions and answers hung between them, an explanation was called for, an inquisition was understandable, but neither made any attempt to confront what they wanted to or clear the air, rather, they preferred to leave things as they were. The incident would soon be forgotten, right?

Jeremy coughed, he wanted to say something, he missed the playful banter between them, the silence in the car made him feel so empty. Before he met Kachi, he embraced silence, the last thing he needed was some chatter box going off about topics that he had no interest in and disturbing his much more important train of thought. Now all he wanted was to hear her talk, whether on sensible matters, or silly ones, he just wanted to hear that sexy voice of hers, he wanted to laugh at her witty jokes, he wanted to tell her how irresistible she looked in that outfit, and prove so to her by kissing her senseless, he wanted to bring her close and touch her in ways that made her coo and ask him for more. But the thought of that man in her apartment stopped him, sure she had introduced him as her best friend, but he was no fool, he saw the way he looked at her, the way he acted like she was his possession, when the only one she belonged to was him. He couldn't get that out of his mind; that another man was thinking of Kachi the same way he thought of her pissed him off.

lannasage
lannasage
638 Followers