A Christmas Party Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers

Previously, he hadn't been aware he could be possessive, he thought of himself as a laid-back kind of guy, but since she came into his life, all he could think of was having her to himself, even the sight of another man checking her out made him want to rip out someone's eye balls. He wanted to trust her- no, he did trust her, it was that man he didn't trust.

Kachi had been so lost in her thoughts, she hadn't bothered to ask where they were heading, nor noticed that the car was now in front of a large steel gate with the letter 'B' right in its middle. It was only when she heard the sound of a male voice from an intercom asking for identification, and Jeremy answering, that she finally broke out of her thoughts just in time to see the large gates opening automatically.

She sat up from her slouching position as her eyes struggled to accommodate the view on front of it. Meters away from the gate, a fountain with the letter 'B' carved against it, stood in the middle of a mini-roundabout, on both sides of the brick road lay greenery that took her breath away, despite the weather conditions, the grasses seemed just barely affected, with only sprinkles of snow to show, nicely trimmed rose bushes served as some sort of fence around the grasses. Her eyes grew wide seeing what served as the backdrop for such beauty, a large mansion stood tall in all it's glory, it had a beautiful array of lights that contrasted with the darkness of the evening, if she had to guess by the windows, it had about six rooms on the second floor alone, she had never seen anything like it- well, save for in magazine pages and on the television

Jeremy maneuvered the car to a garage- one of six, he parked it to join three other fancy, vintage cars, she was no expert in autos, but she knew an expensive car when she saw one, and these were the crème of the crop.

"What are we doing here?"

"This is my dad's place, he invited us to dinner." he replied simply, like it was no big deal that she would be meeting his father.

His dad? As in Jonathan Liam Blair? The owner of the company she worked for? The boss man himself? He had brought her to his father's house for dinner today of all days, when she wasn't prepared? She was wearing friggin' fuck me boots to see her boss/boyfriend's dad, what sort of impression would she be creating?

"Why didn't you tell me we'd be having dinner with your father?"

He shrugged, "You didn't ask." he got out of the car and turned around to her side to open her door, she made no move to step out when he opened it, "Aren't you coming?"

She looked up at his imposing structure, "I'm wearing 'fuck me' boots to see your father" she said in an 'in case you haven't noticed' tone

His eyes went to her feet and his lips quirked in a smile, "He's sixty-five Kachi, I doubt he knows what they're called."

She raised her brows, "Hugh Hefner is over eighty, Jerry Springer is over seventy, and I can bet they know what these are."

"Well we're lucky my dad isn't friends with them." he joked, she wasn't laughing, "Come on Kachi, he's really nice, I promise." he said with an attempt at keeping a straight face. He thought it funny that she would be terrified of meeting his father, the man was one of the most jovial people he knew, much easier to get along with than he was, that's for sure.

Kachi looked away for a short time, if she had known they would be coming here while they were on the road, she would have asked him to turn around so she could change to a more appropriate outfit, unfortunately, going home wasn't an option now. She figured his father was already aware of their presence, so she braced herself. She would wear these boots proudly and strut them as best she could- then she would devise a good vengeance plan to get back at Jeremy

"So?" Jeremy asked as he gave her his hand like he knew she would step out of the car anyways.

With a sigh of defeat, she put her small hand in his larger one and a foot on the ground, she had barely gotten her other foot out when he pulled her to his hard body causing her to gasp

"You smell so good." he groaned into the crook of her neck and gently bit it's smooth, caramel skin, her sweet smell had been wreaking havoc to his senses since she stepped into his car.

Kachi let out a low moan feeling her nipples harden. That wasn't supposed to turn her on, she thought to herself. Since when did she find biting arousing?

Jeremy's hand palmed her luscious bottom and gave it a small squeeze, she moaned louder, he moved in for a gratifying kiss, his lips explored hers tentatively, just before his tongue shot into her mouth, the sounds of pleasure she emitted as he kissed her silly made his dick hard, a reminder that he really had never gone past first base with her- well, not in reality. He couldn't remember ever being such a gentleman, even with Claire, he hadn't really cared for a meaningful relationship, once he got her in bed- which really wasn't so difficult considering her pedigree- he had grown tired of her. Now, the cold-hearted, hit it and quit it Jeremy Blaire, was waiting for the woman to initiate any further intimacy. This would make for a good joke.

"Jeremy Evan Blaire, you perv! Unhand the female!" A deep, male voice said from an intercom Kachi hadn't noticed in the garage. She nearly jumped out of her clothes at the intrusion, Jeremy on the other hand, broke into hysterical laughter.

As much as Kachi liked the sight of this giant god laughing like a six year old kid, she was slightly disturbed knowing someone had been watching them, she looked around for any sign of a camera, she soon spotted a micro-camera in a corner of the ceiling, she paled in shock and embarrassment. Who was watching? And for how long?

"Really dad? The real perv is you who's watching."

Kachi's eyes widened in shock. Dad? His father had been watching them? Like it wasn't bad enough she was dressed like this to meet his father, now he watched she and Jeremy kiss so intimately. Well, the first impression had definitely been covered- and it wasn't as stellar as she would have preferred.

"Come, he's been wanting to meet you." Jeremy said as he took her hand and led her out of the garage toward the house.

Kachi followed robotically, her mind raced as she thought of what she would say to Jonathan, how would she introduce herself? What if he didn't like her once he heard she was Nigerian? Would it matter to him? Well, if it hadn't mattered to his son, he wouldn't be bothered either, right? Besides, he sounded fun.

In her deep thought, she didn't notice they had gotten to the door until Jeremy pushed it open and the bright light from the inside hit the darkness outside.

Kachi blinked as they stepped into what had to be the most beautiful house she had ever seen- if such masterpieces could be called houses. The house resembled something out of nineteenth century, only, more modern. They stood in the foyer, a crystal chandelier hung high above them, the ceiling was a ceramic, dome-like structure, a spiral staircase began on the left and right hand and came to a head, two levels away. She felt so small and insignificant in such a large house.

"Glad you could finally join us" a male voice said. It was the same as that from the intercom. Kachi looked up and her eyes fell on a fairly old man who she immediately figured to be Jeremy's father, they shared an uncanny resemblance, the height, the build, the facial features. The only difference was the hair color, the old man's hair was a deep russet, with streaks of grey. He reminded her of Harrison ford, he wore a smile that eased her nerves a little as he descended the stairs with such regality, one would be forgiven for mistaking him to be royalty. She took in his outfit; he wore a pair of brown slacks, a cotton sweater which was a light blue in color was worn over a yellow shirt and both were tucked into the pants. Even at his age, he looked fit, there was not an ounce of fat on his body, she wondered what he must have looked like when he was younger, some lady-killer, she thought, just like his son.

"You must be the young lady that's been making my son flout my orders." he said once he got to their position. Jonathan looked down at the little woman, she was beautiful alright, he just hadn't figured Jeremy to be the type that went for smaller women, before this cutie, all of Jeremy's women had been well above 5ft 6", he had assumed he preferred taller women because of his height, but here he was standing in front of the polar opposite of what he had assumed to be his son's 'type', small, curvy and black. How Jeremy had become so smitten with this woman, he didn't know, and he really wasn't bothered with finding out because for the first time since he came of age, Jeremy hadn't snickered when he was asked if he saw this woman as a potential wife- he hadn't given a direct answer either, but he hadn't brushed it off completely, so there was a sliver of hope that he wouldn't be the lifetime bachelor many concluded he would.

Kachi blushed and looked down at her feet, her boots looked back at her, but she didn't really care anymore. It seemed like she would have a great time, irrespective of how she dressed.

"She's a pretty one." he commented to Jeremy, "Then again, my son has always had an eye for pretty women, just like his father" he added, "What's that pretty name of yours darling?"

"It's Kachi." she replied, she was grinning so hard, it was like her face would fall off, oh he had definitely been a charmer alright, and he still was.

He laughed, "Kachi, catchy name." he said.

Jeremy laughed, "I said the same thing dad." he looked around, "Where's Susie?"

"That old bag? She must be somewhere trying to fix her false teeth." Jonathan joked. Jeremy laughed, and Kachi smiled.

"You wish I was as old as you are." they heard Susan say from an entrance Kachi assumed led to the sitting room, "Hello darling." she said as she walked towards them. Jeremy leaned lower to receive a peck to his cheek, "Ooh, look who he brought, the lady of his dreams." she said as she hugged Kachi who was blushing again. She winked at Jeremy and he looked away immediately understanding her meaning.

"Come darling, let me steal you away from this predator before he gets his greedy paws all over you." Jonathan said as he placed his hand on Kachi's lower back and led her toward the living room.

"Of course Sir"

"Please, call me Jonathan, I'm not that old" he joked

Jeremy snickered, "I'm the predator? Talk about pots and kettles." he said to Susie who smiled.

"You know your father Jeremy, he has that quiz he likes to give your dates."

"He hasn't asked why they never come back once he's through with them."

"Claire came back."

"Claire didn't have the quiz, she just qualified cos her father's friends with dad."

Susan shrugged, that was the truth. In all honesty, she didn't fancy Claire either, she struck her as self-centered and manipulative, the only reason she had tolerated her was because she had thought Jeremy was going to settle down with her. Now that it was clear as day that her little boy had his sights set on a much lovelier creature, she saw no purpose for the pretences.

"You do know your father invited them over, right?"

Jeremy's eyes widened in shock. His father did what?! How could he knowing he would be bringing Kachi over? "What?! Why?"

"You may not be into Claire anymore, but your father and Maxwell Gareth are still very much friends." Susan explained, she understood his worries. Having one's ex and current girlfriend under the same roof, sitting on the same table had to be a nightmare, and knowing Claire, there would be a full serving of snide comments and sneers.

Jeremy groaned inwardly as his eyes fell on his father and Kachi. They seemed to be getting along quite well. He knew Susie was right, there was no reason to mix he and Claire's issues with those of their fathers', but his gut feeling told him Claire would do something that would mirror how conceited she really was.

Just then, Kline, their butler, announced the arrival of the Gareths. Jeremy braced himself, it was going to be a long dinneer.

******

What the fuck is she doing here?

Claire couldn't stop glaring at Kachi. This had to be the most low-down, dirty thing Jeremy had ever done to her of them all. How dare he bring his little whore to dinner with his father? Worse still, he acted like she was the only one he could see at the table, in front of her own parents, Jeremy acted like she didn't even exist.

She knew they had never really gotten along with him, sure he had fucked her once or twice in the beginning, it had been easier to lure him into bed when he was younger and emotionally broken, but that had ended years ago, it had been quite the shock when he had asked her out of his apartment during one of her 'routine' visits that involved her stripping and him taking her against anything solid like a wild animal. She had thought he was joking, or going through another phase like he was wont to do, but after months that led to years and Jeremy failed to acknowledge her in the way she wanted to be acknowledged, she realized that whatever switch that had been off in his head and had made him desire her, had finally come on, and now she was trying to turn it back off. But seeing him share this rare bonding with some woman really threw a spanner in the works for her, she had never seen him so happy, the sight burned her insides the same way she wished she could burn this intruder. Oh how she yearned to receive his attention, even if like he would attend to his sister, better that than being totally ignored.

She assessed her competition, she really was as pretty as Lee-Anne had said, she hadn't gotten a good view last night due to the distance from which she had watched them, but sitting right in front of her now, she could see why Jeremy would go for her; her small, curvy frame, her bright brown eyes, thick lashes, small pouty lips and radiant brown skin would draw any man's attention. She wondered if Jeremy had fucked her yet, perhaps not, why else would he be doting on her? Of course, normal Jeremy Blair, once he had gotten a piece of that ass, he would be on to the next one soon enough. That had been her fate anyway. She smiled at he thought of Jeremy dumping the pathetic little wench. No worries, her man was just going through a phase in his life every man went through- indecision, once he had banged these clingy sluts, he would return to where he belonged- with her. It was just a matter of time.

The man-snatcher had just said a joke that had the entire table reeling with laughter save for herself and her mother, Claire didn't get why Jeremy would laugh at stale jokes, he never laughed when she cracked a joke- hell he never laughed at all with her. She frowned as she thought of a good way to wipe the smile off of everyone's faces- especially the tramp's.

"So, Kachi, when did you start working for the company?" Claire began. Her sudden contribution to a discussion that had been on for a while without her involvement caught everyone by surprise and inadvertently achieved her aim of wiping the smile off their faces- not the way she wanted though

"Over a month ago." Kachi replied curtly. She wasn't oblivious to the dirty looks she had been getting from this woman since they had been introduced, she hadn't thought much on it when dinner began, but that unsettling feeling was back now.

"Hmm, I wasn't aware the staff could date each other, or doesn't the policy apply to you, Jeremy?" Claire teased as her eyes fell on a fuming Jeremy.

He had seen this coming. Jeremy had wondered why Claire had been so silent so far, now he knew why. She had been thinking up some nice bomb to drop when they least expected it.

"I don't believe the purpose of this dinner is to discuss office policies, Claire." he replied as nicely as he could- which wasn't nice at all.

"My bad." Claire said with a sly grin.

Jeremy grunted, the last thing he wanted was Claire making Kachi uncomfortable, or even unnerving him just a little- both seemed to be her aim this evening. He glanced at Susie who was sitting next to him and gesturing to him to calm down. Good he wasn't the only one who noticed Clair's behavior.

Not quite content with the trouble she had already begun, Claire chose to throw in a much harder jab, one that was sure to drive a nail into this little coffin, "So, you're Nigerian huhn?"

Jeremy shot her a murderous glare, willing her to shut it before she said something she would regret.

Kachi didn't answer- rather, Claire didn't give her the opportunity to do so before she spat, "I'm guessing this is some sort of sport for Nigerian girls? You just find the richest guy around and bag him?"

The speed with which Jeremy stood and banged his fist hard against the table rattled everyone- especially Claire. He was now glaring at her like a psychotic killer who wanted to rip her head off her neck and crush it until it was dust.

"You will NOT speak to my woman with such disrespect in my father's house. Apologies." he ground out.

Claire knew she should say no more- except it was an apology, the logical side of her told her she had said enough, but the emotional part went on overdrive hearing him refer to this whore as his woman and ask HER, Claire Lisette Gareth to apologize to her in the presence of both her parents. She was the one who deserved an apology for the many times he had intentionally made a mockery of her, he should be the one apologizing to her for using her and doing away with her like she was some worthless toy, HE, Jeremy Evan Blair should be apologizing to HER for bringing this heifer to dinner.

She stood to stare him in the face despite being over six inches shorter. She matched the intensity of his glare, the rage in her so hot it could set the entire dining area on fire. Their parents and Kachi watched this stand-off, each too stunned to attempt to end this battle of wills.

"Over.My.Dead.Body."

Jeremy's jaw clenched, his hands balled into fists, it took everything he had to not hit Claire so hard she would fly into the next century, he was red with anger. He would admit that he hadn't treated her fairly in the past, but he didn't think he was so harsh she would pull this sort of a stunt, besides, in all honesty, she had brought all of this upon herself, he di play a part, but everything he did, he did with her full permission. As he thought of the many ways he could kill or at least maim Claire, he felt Kachi's small hand on his, he didn't have to look at her to understand her message.

"Thanks for the dinner dad. We're leaving." he said on a final note, his eyes still steady on Claire. Oh, if he wasn't thought never to hit a woman, someone would be dialing 9-1-1 right now

He pulled Kachi from her seat and pulled her along on their way out as she struggled to keep up with his long strides.

They got to his car and got in without saying a word to each other, he started it, reversed and drove out of the compound like an insane man. She wasn't sure where to from here and by the look on his face she wasn't about to ask. She stared out the window as she replayed the events of the evening. All had been going well, she was having an interesting discussion with Jonathan, he had asked about her family, her schooling, told her how they lost Jeremy's mother and of Jeremy's childhood, and even asked when she thought would be the right time to have kids, informing her that he would prefer she and Jeremy had at least three unlike having just one like he and his late wife. She had felt so love and welcomed until the arrival of Claire and her family, even without asking she had figured there was some bad blood between Claire and Jeremy, the lady had been all smiles until they were introduced. She recognized her from the office party- only, she wasn't drunk off her feet. She looked much prettier when she was sober, but the mean look she shot at her told Kachi it would be a long, awkward dinner.

lannasage
lannasage
642 Followers