A Christmas Rape

Story Info
Taken on Christmas Eve.
1k words
3.13
54.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Christmas Eve, tonight, and I am alone. I hate to be alone, it is depressing me, so I find your number. We haven't talked in a while, but I know if I need you, you will be there. We have only met once, but I don't remember it very well. You said I had too much to drink and passed out. I shake my head and send you a text. I am hoping we can talk, but it gets better, you are in town. We decide to meet at the bar just down my street for drinks.

I decide to play dress up for you. I find a short red dress and green stockings. I smile and tie a green bow in my hair. I look like a Christmas present. A little pair of red heels later and I am walking out the door.

You are already at the bar when I walk in. You smile at my outfit and remark that I look like a little present just waiting to be unwrapped. I giggle and blush as I tell you the thought had crossed my mind before I left my apartment. You smile and guide me to a table. You offer to buy me a drink, insisting when I try to decline. I graciously give in and laugh lightly. You head to the bar and ask for a special drink and a rum and coke.

We spend a while talking and sipping drinks. You order me two more special drinks. I start to feel light headed and slightly disconnected. You offer to take me home and I agree. On the way to the door, I am almost leaning against you. The bartender smiles as we pass and you nod your head. We head out and I show you the short cut to my place. It is a little pathway behind the bar, following a fence line.

As we walk, your hand slides down from my waist to rub my ass. I blush and giggle, teasingly pulling ahead a bit. You laugh and grab my waist, turning me and pinning me to the fence. I gasp, as your hand closes around my throat and you kiss me. You hands travel to my tits and you roughly grab and pinch and twist. I am in shock and don't react at first. I begin to react when your knee spreads my legs apart, but your hand is at my throat again. You whisper into my ear and tell me not to make a single sound, not to move. I whimper, it makes you laugh as your hand travels to the hem of my dress. You chuckle when you feel my bare, shaved cunt. I whine as you rub it. I am wet, a fact you make sure to tell me as you find and pinch my clit. You roughly kiss me as you slide a couple fingers into my tight cunt. As you finger me, you press against my side and I can feel your hard cock. You call me a whore as you add another finger and I begin to instinctively move my hips. Your fingers pick up their pace and soon I a shaking and whining. You growl at me to cum and I do, grabbing your shirt and burying my head against your chest. You laugh as you pull you fingers out. I feel my head yanked back as you shove you fingers down my throat, forcing me to suck my juices off them.

When you are done, you grab my throat and order me to continue to my apartment. I whine and try to focus. The special drinks are taking effect. I am not sure any more what is going on, but I know that I am wet and I can feel your cock rubbing against my leg. We continue to my apartment. As we are going up the stairs, we run into one of my neighbors. You talk to him as I fight with the keys and door. When I get the door open, I am shoved in and fall to my knees. My head is yanked back and I can see both you and my neighbor grinning down at me.

You drag me by my hair to the bathroom and toss me against the side of the tub. There is something you have always wanted to do and now is your chance. The neighbor orders me into the tub and I turn to see both of you standing there with your cocks out. The sight of those cocks has me mesmerized and I can't seem to take my eyes off them. You force me down to my knees and smile. My neighbor steps closer and grabs my tits. He pinches my hard nipples and calls me a bitch. Letting go, he aims his cock at my tits and I am surprised at the hot stream of piss that hits me. You both laugh when I whine and blush. He carefully covers my tits then face with piss. You grin when he tells me that I am such a fucking slut. You tell him to wait just a moment. Pulling me up, you spin me around and bend me over. I blush when he exclaims at the sight of my bare cunt and ass. I feel fingers running from my cunt to my asshole. My ass cheeks are spread wide and suddenly I feel piss hitting my tight hole and running down my cunt lips. The neighbor is going on about how big of a whore I am, letting you both do this to me.

Before I know what is happening, I am being dragged into the bedroom and thrown on the bed. Suddenly there is a cock pressing against my lips and another rubbing against my cunt. My neighbor is soon fucking my throat, while you pound my cunt. I can do nothing more than grip the bedspread and utter gasping moans as I struggle to breathe. After what seems an eternity, my neighbor holds my head still and shoots his load down my throat. Shortly afterwards, you are filling my cunt with your cum.

You both leave me laying on the bed, drunk and drugged. As a final parting gift, you cover my ass with piss, letting it run down my legs and onto the bed.